Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) (38819 Views)

Monkey Seizes Woman's Phone And Destroys It In Burundi Zoo (Photos, Video) / Hilarious Warning Sign At A Zoo In Abeokuta (photo) / Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by teekay213(m): 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
sad I give up on this country cry cry

So tinubu won when osinbanjo is there

2 Likes

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by MorataFC: 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
I don laugh tire cheesy grin grin
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Princelumide: 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
d orangutan � resembles one aspirant like dat sha... undecided grin

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nigeria the Zoo is becoming something else grin
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by ImeAsian(m): 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Pls oraguntan?
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Gospel2Day: 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
It's very foolish of the zoo authorities to leave such a huge holes or spaces in the cage. They should have covered the cage with wire gauze having smaller spaces that the animals can't touch or harm zoo visitors.
It amazes me how terribly unwise humans can be, even in more civilized and developed climes.

5 Likes

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin grin
Mercury12:
Always arm yourself with bananas when close to apes
A single banana would have save his life without much wahala
cheesy
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by shegzbillionz(m): 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sounds more like a yoloba name undecided
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Simeonjoe1: 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Be like:
Bros I get fine chinos this one na your size ~ Igbo Trader
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by NairaLux(f): 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
THE AFCON CHAMPIONS 1980, 1994 and 2013

The Nigeria Green and Super Eagles, winners of the African Cup of Nations in Lagos 1980, Tunisia 1994 and South Africa 2013

Nigeria �� 3:0 �� Algeria
Zambia �� 1:2 �� Nigeria
Nigeria ��1:0 �� Burkina Faso

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by bluefilm: 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
The man is speaking more than four local languages at once.

The ape only wants to play with him

If not, the ape would have torn the man to pieces in a jiffy.

2 Likes

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by UCHIHAmask: 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
Cyphar:
grin

That was how one idiot was playing with a lion to impress famale tourist and the lion rips off his finger...

They will never learn
"To impress female tourist"
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by sunky2sweet(m): 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
But the animal didn’t ask him to come to its cage
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by MrCover: 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by OKC22: 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
He was lucky the animal didn't go for his manhood
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by We4all: 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
That animal has human genes. I am sure it is pained that the man is finer than him.
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by DSoj(m): 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
When your village people follow u to zoo

1 Like

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Benmob: 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed It must be an Afonja Orangutan, spits
chai sorry u, everything u have in ur head and brain is tribalism

1 Like

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Originalsly: 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
Gospel2Day:
It's very foolish of the zoo authorities to leave such a huge holes or spaces in the cage. They should have covered the cage with wire gauze having smaller spaces that the animals can't touch or harm zoo visitors.
It amazes me how terribly unwise humans can be, even in more civilized and developed climes.

The animals shouldn't even be in cages. Why blame the authorities when it is the man's fault? I'm sure the victim can explain why he didn't obey the rules and what he didn't expect to happen. He is not the first nor will be the last idiot that will suffer or be killed because of foolishness.
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
The way he catch him is funny. As if it was owing him money grin

1 Like

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by salem1996: 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

We are even plenty that is not going to heaven in Nigeria

When watching the video, I was like can't this thing simply grab this man blokos grin

Vawulence square

Think am laidat too but lie lie I no deh follow una go hell ooo ... make i do confession abeg.

Next time him go avoid even mosquitoes for him room grin
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by edosignature(m): 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
It was the man that attack the animal. In my opinion the animal was too gentle.
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Na which kin play be dis. Him come strong pass 2 people sef
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Daughterboard(m): 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Vawulence against my kind
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by BlackDuke(m): 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
He is lucky the thing didn't rip his balls off grin
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by chatinent: 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
Shey my eyes dey pain me ni. Why do you need to go close to a wild animal!
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by ogbiwa: 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Joygift3666: 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
grin
This is a pictorial example of what happens when you go toiling and playing with the devil in sin. Once he grabs you , you are finished. He has nothing good for you.
Don't play with him, don't toil with him. He will destroy your soul.
Please calm down at least he was saved. God himself gives a second chance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) / MCC Pedestrian Bridge Upper Iweka, Onitsha Now A Death Trap (Photos) / Pictures From The Badagry Slave Port And Slavery relics / Heritage Museum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.