Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) (38833 Views)

Monkey Seizes Woman's Phone And Destroys It In Burundi Zoo (Photos, Video) / Hilarious Warning Sign At A Zoo In Abeokuta (photo) / Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Joygift3666: 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Gospel2Day:
It's very foolish of the zoo authorities to leave such a huge holes or spaces in the cage. They should have covered the cage with wire gauze having smaller spaces that the animals can't touch or harm zoo visitors.
It amazes me how terribly unwise humans can be, even in more civilized and developed climes.
so the man no get eye abi him think say na person wear the costume.
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
IGBERETV reports
Leave reports to the Western media. It’s obvious this blogger created this article from watching the video everyone did. Western media would normally find the zoo involved, the man involved then report on the resolution of the situation. This guy’s story cut off exactly where the video did.
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by pargelenis(m): 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
The title should say “Man provokes Orangutan in the zoo” …. “Then cries like a baby when the Orangutan grabs him”

1 Like

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by LiveWithIt: 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
promzy555:
Lol, na so tinubu go b in less than 2 hours
How market? grin
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Pimine: 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

We are even plenty that is not going to heaven in Nigeria

When watching the video, I was like can't this thing simply grab this man blokos grin

Vawulence square
Aswearugaaad

Me I will sha make Heaven cos I was praying for the Orangutan not to remember his blockos grin

2 Likes

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by pafo(m): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Shirt wey I go done pull give am immediately. Fake shit!

1 Like

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by lathrowinger: 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Vyzz:
cool

The animal has a Yoruba name

Oran-aguntan

1 Like

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by CaseSensitive(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
These guys are stronger than human and If an orang-utan or chimp attacks you, they will most likely mutilate your face, hand etc beyond what a surgeon can salvage, with their mouth which is primarily their most dangerous weapon. You can see in the video that he pulled him close and made a gesture that suggests that he was hugging him rather than attack him, Albeit a very aggressive hug by human standard, (That’s why they’re wild animals) but this is not an attack because if it is, he’ll know about it.

1 Like

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Maghan37: 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Honestly speaking, regarding all the apes i have watched, i find the orangutans to be the most intelligent of them all. They even make their own bed to sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by promzy555(m): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
LiveWithIt:

How market? grin
grin market go well.

President Peter Obi
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Exceed15: 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
O boy! That animal get strength o
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Makowonda: 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Na wa O!Hunger dey everywhere.
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Aflick: 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
Always stay clear of wild animals in the Zoo.
People will never learn
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by bluefilm: 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
DSDLIVEREPORT:
Na which kin play be dis. Him come strong pass 2 people sef

That ape you see there is like 10 times stronger than humans
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Pacyrus(m): 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
The man yeye nor be small, Lazy being. Lucky to be alive.
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Kelvid(m): 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hahahahaaa this man no go kill me wetin he dey check there heyyy the thing the hold the man as if he be his master wey no give am food hahahahahahaaaa follow me laugh this one the very funny
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Respect wild animals , remember that there is a reason they are inside strong metal cages.
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by Wwwq: 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
How
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by henndukwe18: 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
pointblank247:
meern I watched that video. That lion taught the man a lesson. The worst part is that the ladies did nothing to help him
food wel served
Re: Orangutan Attacks Man In A Zoo (Photos, Video) by TheRealOwner(m): 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:
He wanted to impress but instead got depressed angry tongue tongue tongue

Deformed and depressed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) / Beware Of Phone Browsing History When Traveling / My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.