Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary (98338 Views)

Atiku Abubakar React To The Death Of His Aide, Umar Priya / Atiku Abubakar React To The Death Of His Aide, Umar Priya / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by DLuciano: 2:42am On Jun 08, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Two of them combined cannot beat any APC candidate
day dreaming
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Tjaywest(m): 3:09am On Jun 08, 2022
You are part of the problems in this country.your foolish comment is as bad as the Nigeria Economy.
gasparpisciotta:
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by donatus101(m): 3:24am On Jun 08, 2022
Peter obi go shock una. Make una calm down. Let's just push for a free and fair election.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by MuscularDick(m): 3:41am On Jun 08, 2022
Nightie:
Unfortunately, most Nigerian youths don't use their brain
Let's face the truth. Peter Obi does not have the Nationwide strength to win a presidential election in Nigeria. He requires a formidable party structure that can boost his chances in his weak areas. PDP would have been the perfect party to help, not a structureless Labour party.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by MuscularDick(m): 3:42am On Jun 08, 2022
donatus101:
Peter obi go shock una. Make una calm down. Let's just push for a free and fair election.
I will be surprised if he surpasses 3Million votes in next year's election.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Billygee2u: 3:57am On Jun 08, 2022
matrix199:
Have Nigerians lost their sense of reasoning? How on Earth will a sane person vote the party successor of a leader who took over power when Oral B toothpaste cost N180 and wants to hand over power to his party successor with the same Oral B toothpaste having a price tag of N600. That's way over 233% inflation rate within 8years.That's madness! Need I talk about other commodities? Insecurity? Unemployment? Jeez!

It seems Nigerians are destined to be stupid with the way some are clamouring for hags, dinwits, and callous folks aspiring to be president.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Babastrong(m): 4:41am On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=matrix199 post=113582271]Have Nigerians lost their sense of reasoning? How on Earth will a sane person vote the party successor of a leader who took over power when Oral B toothpaste cost N180 and wants to hand over power to his party successor with the same Oral B toothpaste having a price tag of N600. That's way over 233% inflation rate within 8years.That's madness! Need I talk about other commodities? Insecurity? Unemployment? Jeez!

It seems Nigerians are destined to be stupid with the way some are clamouring for hags, dinwits, and callous folks aspiring to be president.[ but we shouldn't believe the one that has been jumping to and fro pdp and apc. The one that wished to sell our nnpc.]
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Babastrong(m): 4:45am On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=donatus101 post=113585626]Peter obi go shock una. Make una calm down. Let's just push for a free and fair election.[ Peter what? Who will vote him in, Igbo people right? Remember igbo are minority and majority carried the vote they say. Just a reminder so you don't build your castle in air.]
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by alen4smith(m): 4:46am On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

No candidate in the APC can defeat Atiku.Not even if Lawan emerges
Lol
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by blue01(m): 4:50am On Jun 08, 2022
It's a pity that people still don't understand the game been played by the north.... sad, Shebi it's ticket the south wants?, They will get the ticket.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Cyriloha(m): 4:54am On Jun 08, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Peter One? Who him be?

Funny how even Atiku is tweeting. Shameless man

Non of your entire upcoming 100th generation will be as educated and as popular as PETER OBI THAT'S WHO HIM BE........ MUUGU
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by dalass(f): 5:04am On Jun 08, 2022
DSC7:
Obi all the way....

He can't get even all SE vote because Labour party's labour won't be enough to put him there. He boxed himself to a corner with that party
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Bishop95(m): 5:07am On Jun 08, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

This is the reason you will suffer for another 8 years

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by midehill(m): 5:13am On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

I am very correct.Osibanjo as a SW candidate will even have a better appeal in the SS/SE than Tinubu.Atiku has NE/NW on lockdown

You don't know anything about politic...

I won't argue with you.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Infomaz(m): 5:14am On Jun 08, 2022
The audacity of failure. These politicians indeed take us for fools. We've really suffered. Enough is enough.

The people's revolution has started. It's time to reclaim our Country from these political vultures and scavengers.

Hurricane Obi is coming. Get your PVC ready. Let's see how they'll wish away 20 million votes.

Note: I'm not Igbo...and this has nothing to do with tribe or North vs South, but everything to do with our lives, our future and that of our children.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by stevolution5: 5:18am On Jun 08, 2022
How do we even imagine this, that a party who power was given to, brought the nation to its lowest low in all its history, sent it to the bottom of the lists of 3rd World nations, sold off the nation nd puts it at the edge of intenseeee Bankruptcy, will still come out in shame to request for the same power, promising to fix all the Evil that they had supported and so much benefitted from and now because they want power are now promising to fix that same Evil, in the face of the same person who had masterminded such evil, and now he takes no hurt in his administration being term evil even smiles towards them and is having the best time of his life as they point out all his faults and are promising to fix it. C'mon, don't you see they are only laying ambush on you Nigerians and want to come back and tear us apart completely this time?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:19am On Jun 08, 2022
midehill:

You don't know anything about politic...

I won't argue with you.
Atiku has already won the main election.Know this and have peace
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by nkemjacob2(m): 5:24am On Jun 08, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
u have ur opinion. But pls mercy for your brother & sisters or relationship that has suffered under this country due to bad leadership.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Dottormentor: 5:25am On Jun 08, 2022
Your and your family are stupid, always watch your word online, ewu Gambia. Must everyone support ur Obi, fool
matrix199:
Have Nigerians lost their sense of reasoning? How on Earth will a sane person vote the party successor of a leader who took over power when Oral B toothpaste cost N180 and wants to hand over power to his party successor with the same Oral B toothpaste having a price tag of N600. That's way over 233% inflation rate within 8years.That's madness! Need I talk about other commodities? Insecurity? Unemployment? Jeez!

It seems Nigerians are destined to be stupid with the way some are clamouring for hags, dinwits, and callous folks aspiring to be president.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by sleemomymy: 5:30am On Jun 08, 2022
YoungLionken:
They should speak for themselves!!

PS. Who's the man on stage right now called Obasi? He's just like Buhari, just a little worse with the speech...
The man make me fell asleep. I swear.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by grandstar(m): 5:41am On Jun 08, 2022
matrix199:

Those who will dictate the winner are the fanatic voters up North. As long as Buhari's grip is strong up core North, victory is still within APC's reach
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Emmasnoop(m): 5:46am On Jun 08, 2022
Nigeria is a joke of a country, same criminals una mumu for this country never ripe.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Oyinlade07(m): 5:47am On Jun 08, 2022
donatus101:
If Peter Obi can get 3 million vote I will personally dash you 10k.. Please save this post.. I don't know how some of you reason.. He doesn't have Political structure.. Elections are not win online now .. Some people campaigning for him online does not even have PVC...
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Oju4190: 5:50am On Jun 08, 2022
Athief-ku.....SHUT UP UR MOUTH
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Freedomsurellp: 5:51am On Jun 08, 2022
Hmmm ! Words ..

Bad Luck, bad Dreams ,Promise and Failures always . Business Failures, Wet Dreams .

Get Solutions .
Email for Advise Below .
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 08, 2022
Dottormentor:
Your and your family are stupid, always watch your word online, ewu Gambia. Must everyone support ur Obi, fool

This is not about Obi. Haven't you not suffered enough in this APC government? Haba has Tinubu condemned his polices at all for once? And you think he has what it takes to take Nigeria away from Bankruptcy? Oga you guys should think for once think. It is madness doing the samething all the time and expecting a different result.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Akpacha(m): 5:59am On Jun 08, 2022
mark55512:
If you want sure bet message me at 08075525522
I paid a guy and ran with my money. E no go ever better for that guy.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Shikini: 6:00am On Jun 08, 2022
So true
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Famous606: 6:00am On Jun 08, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
you better use your head wisely and stop party sentiment.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:02am On Jun 08, 2022
Cyriloha:

Non of your entire upcoming 100th generation will be as educated and as popular as PETER OBI THAT'S WHO HIM BE........ MUUGU

Mumu! OP typed Peter ‘One’ before, probably a mistake. Stop exhibiting your madness online. As I called Atiku a shameless man I didn’t bite you o, tribalism will kill you. Even if Biafra is realized it’s your kind of foolishness that’ll ruin it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.