Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary (98334 Views)

Atiku Abubakar React To The Death Of His Aide, Umar Priya / Atiku Abubakar React To The Death Of His Aide, Umar Priya / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by riczy(m): 8:11am On Jun 08, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Two of them combined cannot beat any APC candidate
dem use ur brain drink garri
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Babaken(m): 8:12am On Jun 08, 2022
oilykid:

This must be a joke grin cheesy

Who can beat atiku in APC, don't even call Tinubu cause he can't win except in the west
even in west
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by riczy(m): 8:13am On Jun 08, 2022
Most ppl chanting Obi dont av PVC, prayers dont win election go n get PVC!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by kasim155: 8:16am On Jun 08, 2022
oilykid:

This must be a joke grin cheesy

Who can beat atiku in APC, don't even call Tinubu cause he can't win except in the west

Even in the west sef, he can't win up to 3 or 4 state. I still prefer Yemi Osinbanjo or Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by kasim155: 8:17am On Jun 08, 2022
riczy:
Most ppl chanting Obi dont av PVC, prayers dont win election go n get PVC!

That's true, we all need to get our PVC. I have mine already.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Wizmj4real(m): 8:35am On Jun 08, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

E go shock u come 2023
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Holyjosy(f): 8:39am On Jun 08, 2022
jagorinho:

Simetimes you people deserve pity, Obi himself knows he has no chance whatsoever to win but I think all these online rants about supporting Obi is just for you and your people to feel among.
Banking on Obi to win is like retrieving a coin thrown inside the ocean.......just a futile endeavor.

People actually knows he'd work better than other candidates but has no structure. If you then believe he can do well, waste your vote on him.

Vote Peter Obi for President
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by yeshuasfootstep(m): 8:41am On Jun 08, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Make them beat them. It is for your own good mumu.
Prepare to leave your ancestral land with this your mentality.
Every sane person knows P.O. is the answer.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by mrtheo33: 8:48am On Jun 08, 2022
matrix199:
Have Nigerians lost their sense of reasoning? How on Earth will a sane person vote the party successor of a leader who took over power when Oral B toothpaste cost N180 and wants to hand over power to his party successor with the same Oral B toothpaste having a price tag of N600. That's way over 233% inflation rate within 8years. Unprecensented inflation rate even hell cannot allow in its kingdom. That's absolute madness! Need I talk about other commodities? Insecurity? Unemployment? Jeez!

It seems Nigerians are destined to be stupid with the way some are clamouring for hags, dimwits, and callous folks aspiring to be president.

Oral B tooth paste is big common egg of N30 is now N80, Indomie Noddle super pack of N70 is now N150, Nibbes bread of 250 is now N 600. This government failed seriously
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by ocelot2006(m): 8:55am On Jun 08, 2022
Diesel that was once about N180 is now N720 at depot. As a matter of fact there is no diesel present at these depot's. The high costs simply means supply chain disruptions and high cost of products, services, and POWER.

My fellow Nigerians, the elections are coming. Let us vote wisely, please
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by DOTian: 8:56am On Jun 08, 2022
matrix199:
Have Nigerians lost their sense of reasoning? How on Earth will a sane person vote the party successor of a leader who took over power when Oral B toothpaste cost N180 and wants to hand over power to his party successor with the same Oral B toothpaste having a price tag of N600. That's way over 233% inflation rate within 8years. Unprecensented inflation rate even hell cannot allow in its kingdom. That's absolute madness! Need I talk about other commodities? Insecurity? Unemployment? Jeez!

It seems Nigerians are destined to be stupid with the way some are clamouring for hags, dimwits, and callous folks aspiring to be president.

The burden of tribalism..
That's it my brother
Tribalism has finished Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Ejeje440(m): 8:57am On Jun 08, 2022
our problem as nigerian youth is more about party, and not the individuals who we know their capabilities, its a shame we still clamour for the same old folks of yesterday who had continuesly failed us, Nigeria youth make una get sense abeg let do exactly what Gambians youth did, taking power from the old fools who have played over our intelligent over and over again to whom will librate our future now.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Prozico22(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Peter One? Who him be?

Funny how even Atiku is tweeting. Shameless man
who know you and your bastard father
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Allisgud: 9:52am On Jun 08, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
my question is,is this a reason enough u want to vote them
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Allisgud: 9:53am On Jun 08, 2022
my question is,is this a reason enough u want to vote them
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Chief leave who will beat first save this country with ur vote... Pls

Nigeria is country full of blessings yet many are very poor and frustrated with no feature and u re here looking for who will beat... No be juju be that?
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:57am On Jun 08, 2022
Ejeje440:
our problem as nigerian youth is more about party, and not the individuals who we know their capabilities, its a shame we still clamour for the same old folks of yesterday who had continuesly failed us, Nigeria youth make una get sense abeg let do exactly what Gambians youth did, taking power from the old fools who have played over our intelligent over and over again to whom will librate our future now.
Gbam.....
The same people since ages
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by edungene7: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
u wish APC is a DOA come 2023 even yr riggers will disappoint you because they are hungry and angry a useless party that can only offer ekwe and danfo drivers as entertainers in a national convention I can't invite those guys on my birthday APC should bury dia heads in shame
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by preciousmetals: 10:15am On Jun 08, 2022
You will be shock
Okhuadams:
once upon a time in your dreams
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Comedian2019: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Do you mean two of them can not outrig APC?
Just watch as the common people vote Peter Obi.
Except they have made covenant with suffering and death, sane people will never vote for parties that have failed Nigerians.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by ngreel(f): 10:20am On Jun 08, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
na poverty go kee you
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by gasparpisciotta: 10:21am On Jun 08, 2022
ngreel:
na poverty go kee you

Your entire generation na him poverty go ravage
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by daania50080: 10:41am On Jun 08, 2022
OkOk...
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by newisd75: 11:43am On Jun 08, 2022
Peter obi is one of those dark horse that can cause an upset to APC and PDP
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2022
Prozico22:

who know you and your bastard father

Mumu, my dad knows his father and his father married his mom before he was birthed. If at all you know who a bastard is
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by xest(m): 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
riczy:
dem use ur brain drink garri
You mean if the election is free and fair?
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Lightorder: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
are you ok ? Collect your delegate money, go home and Shutup!!!!! Just in : some delegates can’t read and write. Nigeria is finished
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by riczy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=xest post=113598586]You mean if the election is free and fair?[/quits]ye Chief
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by SupremeSpecimen: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
tesppidd:
WTF!

Goofed about what exactly?

Can you pls remind us about the price toothpaste in 1998 and 2014?

Just debunk the fact that PDP raised the price of toothpaste by up to 300 percent during their time.
No need to grasp at straws, that's the point and you know it.

Pure rubbish
You couldn't defend your accusation factually so now you're talking another thing. Smh

I don't even have your time
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by tesppidd: 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

[s]Pure rubbish
You couldn't defend your accusation factually so now you're talking another thing. Smh

I don't even have your time[/s]
Fuc off then.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by SupremeSpecimen: 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
tesppidd:
Fuc off then.

Eat a dyck

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.