Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary (98340 Views)

Atiku Abubakar React To The Death Of His Aide, Umar Priya / Atiku Abubakar React To The Death Of His Aide, Umar Priya / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Dottormentor: 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
But not Obi, until obi and his people stop the senseless killing going on in their region, obi will never win come 2023
obynzo:

This is not about Obi. Haven't you not suffered enough in this APC government? Haba has Tinubu condemned his polices at all for once? And you think he has what it takes to take Nigeria away from Bankruptcy? Oga you guys should think for once think. It is madness doing the samething all the time and expecting a different result.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dottormentor:
But not Obi, until obi and his people stop the senseless killing going on in their region, obi will never win come 2023

So what happened in Owo was it in the East?
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by smile14: 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Two of them combined cannot beat any APC candidate
You be fool
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Picardor2: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dottormentor:
u are yet to have small common sense.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by dalass(f): 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

With this mentality, it seems u want the bad heads to continue ...pls forget the party, get Ur PVC, canvass for him and leave the rest to God. If #EndSars could happen from twitter, who told you Obi can't win...

His faction of Labour party was not even recognized by INEC grin grin
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by WHITELIGHTER: 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
dalass:

His faction of Labour party was not even recognized by INEC grin grin

And this is supposed to make sense?
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by donatus101(m): 11:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
Oyinlade07:
If Peter Obi can get 3 million vote I will personally dash you 10k.. Please save this post.. I don't know how some of you reason.. He doesn't have Political structure.. Elections are not win online now .. Some people campaigning for him online does not even have PVC...

Reason with your head. Do you know how powerful the labour party is in some countries around the world ? You are about to find out what the labour party can do here in nigeria. They control the labour force, ASUU, nlc, tuc, and the rest. Now that aside the masses are buying into obidience. Recognition is building. If he doesn't rake at least 10million votes I would give you the 10k. Personally I am spending my own hard earned money to make #obidient2023 face caps to share to my FAM and friends. Una mind go dey thank God say we dey naira land together
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by donatus101(m): 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
obynzo:

So what happened in Owo was it in the East?

Ignore the charlatan. Na so some sw people dey deceive dia spirit only few tell themselves the truth. Fulani go kill them Finnish

Tinubu wants to come for the oil wells Lagos tax money never do the thief.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.