Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary (98335 Views)

Atiku Abubakar React To The Death Of His Aide, Umar Priya / Atiku Abubakar React To The Death Of His Aide, Umar Priya / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by ityP(m): 6:12am On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

No candidate in the APC can defeat Atiku.Not even if Lawan emerges

Sadly, Tinubu will flog him mercilessly
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by redcliff: 6:13am On Jun 08, 2022
matrix199:
Have Nigerians lost their sense of reasoning? How on Earth will a sane person vote the party successor of a leader who took over power when Oral B toothpaste cost N180 and wants to hand over power to his party successor with the same Oral B toothpaste having a price tag of N600. That's way over 233% inflation rate within 8years.That's madness! Need I talk about other commodities? Insecurity? Unemployment? Jeez!

It seems Nigerians are destined to be stupid with the way some are clamouring for hags, dinwits, and callous folks aspiring to be president.

In Nigeria, the things happening here economically, if it happens in western countries, the whole country for don burn finish. I swear! Na price of food cause French revolution.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by victorjoe(m): 6:14am On Jun 08, 2022
matrix199:
Have Nigerians lost their sense of reasoning? How on Earth will a sane person vote the party successor of a leader who took over power when Oral B toothpaste cost N180 and wants to hand over power to his party successor with the same Oral B toothpaste having a price tag of N600. That's way over 233% inflation rate within 8years.That's madness! Need I talk about other commodities? Insecurity? Unemployment? Jeez!

It seems Nigerians are destined to be stupid with the way some are clamouring for hags, dinwits, and callous folks aspiring to be president.

Boss forget about the oral B first. Transport in now 100 naira a drop. Even if it is a pole away from where you entered.

I spent 700 naira In a day just to move around something that normally costs 200. How much am I making that I will be spending 700 a day just on transport?

My PVC is ready. I am so bitter...
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Okpachala: 6:19am On Jun 08, 2022
It will be very difficult for Atiku to be defeated.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:23am On Jun 08, 2022
ityP:

Sadly, Tinubu will flog him mercilessly
Tinubu should fess emerge APC candidate
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:23am On Jun 08, 2022
Okpachala:
The word you are looking for is impossible
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by ityP(m): 6:24am On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Tinubu should fess emerge APC candidate

He has won already. Isn't it obvious? A sad thing honestly
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by ityP(m): 6:25am On Jun 08, 2022
Okpachala:

Tinubu will win Atiku easily.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:25am On Jun 08, 2022
ityP:

He has won already. Isn't it obvious? A sad thing honestly
Oga it's not obvious.There is nothing obvious about candidates who were going to score zero votes stepping down for Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:26am On Jun 08, 2022
ityP:

Tinubu will win Atiku easily.
Okay
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Backpedal: 6:27am On Jun 08, 2022
matrix199:

No cap

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by prettyboi1(m): 6:27am On Jun 08, 2022
Osinbajo is Buhari & Buhari is Osinbajo. If anyone wants to vote for Osinbajo, they obviously are not yet tired of the chronic suffering that this present government has imposed on Nigerians.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by WHITELIGHTER: 6:33am On Jun 08, 2022
midehill:

I pity you people shouting Peter obi.

How many experience does he have? Can he work under pressure.

He is not capable like tinubu. He is even an igbo man, the first thing he will do when he gets to office is to fill his pocket.

Let's vote a man that is already wealthy, capable and has deep knowledge of Nigeria politics.

Let us vote tinubu. He is a man for the Job

Shut it jare....na so u like suffer?! Bubari had all that yet gas is now 800/kg..nu let me vex oh

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by WHITELIGHTER: 6:37am On Jun 08, 2022
dalass:

He can't get even all SE vote because Labour party's labour won't be enough to put him there. He boxed himself to a corner with that party

With this mentality, it seems u want the bad heads to continue ...pls forget the party, get Ur PVC, canvass for him and leave the rest to God. If #EndSars could happen from twitter, who told you Obi can't win...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Olaniyi021(m): 6:39am On Jun 08, 2022
matrix199:

Buy a plot of land today and in 8years Time sell it at the actual amount you bought it.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by NIBIONDecors20: 6:41am On Jun 08, 2022
matrix199:

Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by HRMK: 6:42am On Jun 08, 2022
TO ME NEITHER PDP NOR APC IS BEST FOR THIS COUNTRY!THE FIRST LOOTED FOR 16YRS WHILE THE SECOND HAS BN ON SAME TRACK IN LAST 7YRS!
COME TO THINK OF IT,IS THERE ANY DFFCE IN THE MEMBERSHIP OF THE TWO POLITICAL PARTIES?IF NONE,MY SUBMISSION IS THAT WE NEED A THIRD FORCE TO TAKE OVER!GOOD DAY!!
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by saxby(f): 6:43am On Jun 08, 2022
Nice, on Obi's mandate we stand
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by rollywise(m): 6:45am On Jun 08, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Two of them combined cannot beat any APC candidate

Is your life better than seven years ago? Answer Peter Obi first
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Ejeje440(m): 6:45am On Jun 08, 2022
our problem as nigerian youth is more about party, and not the individuals who we know their capabilities, its a shame we still clamour for the same old folks of yesterday who had continuesly failed us, Nigeria youth make una get sense abeg let do exactly what Gambians youth did, taking power from the old fools who have played over our intelligent over and over again to whom will librate our future now.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by prizeless(m): 6:50am On Jun 08, 2022
Why did the North in PDP not allow the South the produce the Presidential candidate?
HonNL:
Peter Obi (LP)

SOURCE

Atiku Abubakar (PDP)

SOURCE
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Ejeje440(m): 6:50am On Jun 08, 2022
our problem as nigerian youth is more about party, and not the individuals who we know their capabilities, its a shame we still clamour for the same old folks of yesterday who had continuesly failed us, Nigeria youth make una get sense abeg let do exactly what Gambians youth did, taking power from the old fools who have played over our intelligent over and over again to whom will librate our future now. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by tesppidd: 6:53am On Jun 08, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Jokester...

Abeg pull up my pdp threads, posts, comments..

Just one....

Easiest 100k you ever made

Look under Ik International too

You goofed. But of course you won't admit it.

That would be too much like a Man

WTF!

Goofed about what exactly?

Can you pls remind us about the price toothpaste in 1998 and 2014?

Just debunk the fact that PDP raised the price of toothpaste by up to 300 percent during their time.
No need to grasp at straws, that's the point and you know it.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by SocialJustice: 7:28am On Jun 08, 2022
matrix199:
Have Nigerians lost their sense of reasoning? How on Earth will a sane person vote the party successor of a leader who took over power when Oral B toothpaste cost N180 and wants to hand over power to his party successor with the same Oral B toothpaste having a price tag of N600. That's way over 233% inflation rate within 8years. Unprecensented inflation rate even hell cannot allow in its kingdom. That's absolute madness! Need I talk about other commodities? Insecurity? Unemployment? Jeez!

It seems Nigerians are destined to be stupid with the way some are clamouring for hags, dimwits, and callous folks aspiring to be president.
I weak jare, let us just observe until the end.

Peter Obi is the man though.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by KoshCAD: 7:35am On Jun 08, 2022
God forbid APC ruling again.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by revvitandrenon: 7:41am On Jun 08, 2022
matrix199:
Have Nigerians lost their sense of reasoning? How on Earth will a sane person vote for the party successor of a leader who took over power when Oral B toothpaste cost N180 and wants to hand over power to his party successor with the same Oral B toothpaste having a price tag of N600. That's way over 233% inflation rate within 8years. Unprecedented inflation rate even hell cannot allow in its kingdom. That's absolute madness! Need I talk about other commodities? Insecurity? Unemployment? Jeez!

It seems Nigerians are destined to be stupid with the way some are clamouring for hags, dimwits, and callous folks aspiring to be president.
Believe you me, idiotic Nigerians will still vote for APC and the sad news is APC will emerged the winner and the suffering CONTINUOUS
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by shegra58: 7:50am On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

No candidate in the APC can defeat Atiku.Not even if Lawan emerges
I would have agreed with you if only Atiku was someone else
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by ityP(m): 7:53am On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Oga it's not obvious.There is nothing obvious about candidates who were going to score zero votes stepping down for Tinubu

Fayemi and Akpabio have votes. Tinubu urchins are celebrating already
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by frankblinkz(m): 7:55am On Jun 08, 2022
kayperry:

Seems 2023 have been done nd dusted in your room why you come dey campaign after election. if obi win 30% vote across nigeria i owe you 50k. bookmark
I will remind you..thats if you can stay to your words.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 08, 2022
matrix199:
Have Nigerians lost their sense of reasoning? How on Earth will a sane person vote the party successor of a leader who took over power when Oral B toothpaste cost N180 and wants to hand over power to his party successor with the same Oral B toothpaste having a price tag of N600. That's way over 233% inflation rate within 8years. Unprecensented inflation rate even hell cannot allow in its kingdom. That's absolute madness! Need I talk about other commodities? Insecurity? Unemployment? Jeez!

You are disturbing your life. Hustle, get the money and leave the country. Your country people from certain regions are cursed and cursed forever! They thought they're doing a region that wants and always progressive in life.. They're doing themselves..
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Zinpat: 8:07am On Jun 08, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Two of them combined cannot beat any APC candidate

Peter Obi will win, if its going to be a free and fair election. God hear our prayer.
Re: Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary by Johel(m): 8:11am On Jun 08, 2022
matrix199:

Nigerians don't have sense.... excluding me,you and a few

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.