Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) (42203 Views)

The Moment Wike Denied Suing Atiku Over PDP Presidential Primary (Video) / The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) / 2023: Atiku Dances Victoriously After Winning PDP Presidential Primary (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:50am On Jun 08, 2022
marvelife:
This hyping is much... Osinbajo has taken his time to watch tube videos of M. Obama. Lol

A professor of law at 28 watch Obama, lol Una too funny, person Wey don save Tinubu for court well well, stand, strategize. Even if I no like any politician, give it up to Osibanjo and Obi, these are brilliant technocrat men, just give it up for them. No sentiments, forget your love for Tinubu, or whoever.

3 Likes

Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Nowyouknowbest: 1:55am On Jun 08, 2022
A well articulated speech, from a charismatic Vice-President, win or lose. He has the heart of a good number of Nigerians. And served his principal with outhmost humility and character.

8 Likes

Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:00am On Jun 08, 2022
Reinaldo:

Tinubu supporters obviously don't mean well for Nigeria. We should be very wary of people and politicians who supported him.

Done seriously out of greed and selfish interest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by moshino(m): 2:04am On Jun 08, 2022
blaquebelle:
What has any Nigerian VP done in the time they held power. That's what i always ask myself. Is there some sort of embargo stopping them from taking actions? It seems so from all implications.

The job of a vp is to advise, and take orders from the president and do what he says, or resign. Other than that, they just sit and wait in case the president dies, then they take over as president. They don't have any constitutional authority to take action on their own.

17 Likes

Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 2:06am On Jun 08, 2022
money121:
You cannot wish this country well and vote for someone you do not believe in.” - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo SAN

When you less busy read that Again tongue
Ire ooo cool cool
you no wise. Na we dey build drones, what we need is support to those sectors
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Dynamicboss: 2:38am On Jun 08, 2022
I just listened to his speech. If this man fails to be the winner, it will spell doom for APC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by sondetoks: 2:45am On Jun 08, 2022
grin
money121:
You cannot wish this country well and vote for someone you do not believe in.” - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo SAN

When you less busy read that Again tongue
Ire ooo cool cool
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Bizibi(m): 3:05am On Jun 08, 2022
Not surprised, some of us know he is good. My problem with this administration is buhari himself

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Bizibi(m): 3:05am On Jun 08, 2022
Dynamicboss:
I just listened to his speech. If this man fails to be the winner, it will spell doom for APC.
he is the most qualified among them....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Spizzy1: 3:06am On Jun 08, 2022
I don't believe in PYO. Sharing raw cash to some market women. It means he is void of.strategy to grow our economy.
Under his nose, Our economy has plunge so deep into a carnal of recession.

We should not believe all this bunch of wicked people, that don't like our country.
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by lecowas: 3:10am On Jun 08, 2022
Professor, u have done ur part, lemme them choose. I know money is not ur personal problem again in life, so let Nigerians make their foolish decisions as they have been doing and suffer again

2 Likes

Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by RALPHOW(m): 3:30am On Jun 08, 2022
The best speech of the convention!!

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by EPIJOE: 3:32am On Jun 08, 2022
THIS SEEMS THE BEST CANDIDATE FOR THE APC

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by fombi: 3:48am On Jun 08, 2022
How can anyone listen to Osibanjo and still vote Tinubu? Only Yoruba leaders. Nigeria problems is caused by Yoruba leaders, they are the ones destroying Nigeria through wrong candidates, eg Buhari and now Tinubu. We must agree, Yorubas are our problems.

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Udemzy05: 4:02am On Jun 08, 2022
Best speech.

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Goodnigga: 4:19am On Jun 08, 2022
gaby:

The VP is my man but he's got his speech written too.

That's absolutely no crime, though.

I'm surprised that most Nogerians don't know what a teleprompter is or looks like...
hmm, teleprompter in that kind of crowd, and he was looking at it. I believe you watched the telecast, did you see his eyes moving like someone reading

2 Likes

Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Oza200: 4:22am On Jun 08, 2022
Mynd44:
Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nburqjVaZY

We hear you loud and clear!
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by gaby(m): 4:30am On Jun 08, 2022
Goodnigga:
hmm, teleprompter in that kind of crowd, and he was looking at it. I believe you watched the telecast, did you see his eyes moving like someone reading

Lol...
Did you see the screens to his right and left? You'd think he was looking to the audience at his left and right each time he turns his head...lol..

Until you see them live on stage. The same goes for most of the world leaders....
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by jydebiz: 4:37am On Jun 08, 2022
We love you Sir, Prof Osinbajo. You're the best for the job

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by ogwumgbe: 4:57am On Jun 08, 2022
Mynd44:
Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nburqjVaZY

You have my support, you will make a great leader, to hell with ethnicity and religious differencies

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:14am On Jun 08, 2022
Never has Africa has a man as qualify as this man.

Even the world over will be impressed.

These delicates must not follow money especially the deligates from Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by midehill(m): 5:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Badgers14:
But let's ask ourselves one question.

What have Osibanjo done in the last 7 years that would make someone vote for him to be the president the next 4 years?

The economy have gotten worse from where the country was in 2015 and Osibanjo wants another 4 years in office?

Tinubu all the way jawe
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by midehill(m): 5:18am On Jun 08, 2022
fombi:
How can anyone listen to Osibanjo and still vote Tinubu? Only Yoruba leaders. Nigeria problems is caused by Yoruba leaders, they are the ones destroying Nigeria through wrong candidates, eg Buhari and now Tinubu. We must agree, Yorubas are our problems.

Who is this one? You are too tribalistic... Are you okay?
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Class01: 5:19am On Jun 08, 2022
I think the next president should be between Osinbajo or Peter Obi. Note: for me it's not about the tribe or region they came from but when you listen to them talk you just have this feeling that at least there is something to hope for.

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Weezy463: 5:31am On Jun 08, 2022
Badgers14:
But let's ask ourselves one question.

What have Osibanjo done in the last 7 years that would make someone vote for him to be the president the next 4 years?

The economy have gotten worse from where the country was in 2015 and Osibanjo wants another 4 years in office?
is this how you think...when buhari travelled to UK for his medicals,didn't u see a slight change in the economy,despite the fact that,he is only a vice president,and not the president??

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by aniblue(m): 5:46am On Jun 08, 2022
I love Prof....
Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Chukwumawisdom: 5:49am On Jun 08, 2022
Jaydot01:
TINUBU we support cool
you're one of the enemies of this country...

2 Likes

Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by FlashDboy: 6:01am On Jun 08, 2022
moshino:

The job of a vp is to advise, and take orders from the president and do what he says, or resign. Other than that, they just sit and wait in case the president dies, then they take over as president. They don't have any constitutional authority to take action on their own.

I don't know how long it will take people to understand the role of a vpee.... Good u schooled him if at all he will buy it... Mr. Vpee is who Nigeria needs right now.... I wish him goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Okobola146: 6:07am On Jun 08, 2022
See person dey talk without reading his speech, without eye glasses, without shaky shaky hand and without pissing for body. If Nigeria no vote this man or Peter Obi, we should forget today, tomorrow and the future of Nigeria

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians / Buhari: Bandits Killed Katsina Farmers Out Of Revenge / Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.