Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio (6336 Views)

Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) / Godswill Akpabio Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja After Meeting With Buhari In London / Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Stallionhorse: 4:49am On Jun 08, 2022
Godswill Akpabio is a betrayal to the SS region of Nigeria. He can sale the birth right of his people for money.. Never in my life have I seen a man so cunny and cheap.. He knows its the right of a SE to rule Nigeria but this ungrateful bald headed animal bowed down to a SW candidate, a dead carrot for that matter! Its a shame what our leaders think of us and were they place us.. Akpabio should not be allowed into Akwa ibom again... He has failed all of us.. He stole billions of our money to build luxurious estates in Lagos with the help of that black hunchback called Tinubu. God will judge them in due season and they will reap all the misfortunes a 100folds.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by proff010: 4:51am On Jun 08, 2022
Sorry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 08, 2022
Wednesday morning gibberish!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:59am On Jun 08, 2022
Can South East win general election?

I hate Nonsense.
Same South East that couldn't step down for Amaechi or Ikwere are no more Igbo?

God bless akpabio

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Emilokoiyawon: 5:03am On Jun 08, 2022
grin grin grin E pain am grin grin grin grin

God bless Akpabio. God bless SS.

SE has nothing to do with SS. grin grin grin

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

Don’t mind the losers!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Softmirror: 5:22am On Jun 08, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Don’t mind the losers!

The have a long way to go in politics.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Softmirror: 5:26am On Jun 08, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Godswill Akpabio is a betrayal to the SS region of Nigeria. He can sale the birth right of his people for money.. Never in my life have I seen a man so cunny and cheap.. He knows its the right of a SE to rule Nigeria but this ungrateful bald headed animal bowed down to a SW candidate, a dead carrot for that matter! Its a shame what our leaders think of us and were they place us.. Akpabio should not be allowed into Akwa ibom again... He has failed all of us.. He stole billions of our money to build luxurious estates in Lagos with the help of that black hunchback called Tinubu. God will judge them in due season and they will reap all the misfortunes a 100folds.

IT WOULD HAVE MADE SENSE IF ALL THE SOUTH EAST ASPIRANTS WITHDREW AND STOOD BEHIND ONLY ONE SOUTHEAST ASPIRANT BUT EVEN AT SO. SOUTHEAST CAN'T DEMONSTRATE SOLIDARITY FOR HERSELF. WHAT A PITY!
CRYING MARGINALISATION LIKE A SPOILT NAUGHTY LITTLE KID.

You can't reap from where you did not sow. South East no sabi politics. You guys have a very long way to go seriously. AKPABIO DID THE RIGHT THING. YOU GUYS SHOULD BETTER START LEARNING HOW STOP BEING UNNECESSARILY ARROGANT, IGNORANT AND RIGID.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by ayspac(m): 5:27am On Jun 08, 2022
Ghenghen
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Peterobiisathie(f): 5:30am On Jun 08, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Nnamdi kalu didn't know it is SE turn too?

6 Likes

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Peterobiisathie(f): 5:32am On Jun 08, 2022
One of Y1bo boys to watch his movement . There is high tendency of this one committing suicide

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Aboks(m): 5:33am On Jun 08, 2022
Lol
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by matrix199(m): 5:44am On Jun 08, 2022
Lol
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by blackpanda: 5:46am On Jun 08, 2022
[s]
Stallionhorse:
[/s]

This is all south east knows how to do- insult others and throw tantrums! Is it not the same Igbo that claim Nigeria is a zoo and supported Biafra/ipob. And u want someone that u have been hating since 2015 to now hand over ticket to u just like that Mtscheeeew

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by baretalk: 5:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Akpabio is one of the worst set, a true criminal.

6 Likes

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by demmie1: 5:52am On Jun 08, 2022
I knew it! Body go pepper Igbo well well!

18 Likes

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Ekpeitit(m): 5:53am On Jun 08, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by demmie1: 5:53am On Jun 08, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

To him akpabio can step down for anybody but not southwest

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Ekpeitit(m): 5:54am On Jun 08, 2022
I can bet with my life that you're not from Akwa Ibom,if you're from Akwa Ibom you would know who gave Akpabio the appointment as Minister of Niger Delta.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:08am On Jun 08, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Wednesday morning gibberish!

As in ehn

1 Like

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Warlord12(m): 6:12am On Jun 08, 2022
Stallionhorse:

4 Likes

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by tollyboy5(m): 6:17am On Jun 08, 2022
He betrayed South south?

How?

Then why ranting about Southeast presidency if he betrayed south south?

Something is not adding up. Last time I checked south south and southeast are different.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Newton2024: 6:20am On Jun 08, 2022
Stallionhorse:
What do you have to say about SE aspirants stepping down for Fulani herdsmen?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Anyiamaka: 6:24am On Jun 08, 2022
I think Alpabio was pushed by bad belle to contest. He doesn't like Amaechi; simple! The jealousy is real and it can kill the morally cheap man

1 Like

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Anyiamaka: 6:26am On Jun 08, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

I hate Nonsense.

God bless akpabio

Anybody can win election with the required support. Even a goat won an election sometime in the US. Without the required support anybody can fail including your great Awolowo
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by sukar886: 6:28am On Jun 08, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

I hate Nonsense.

God bless akpabio

You and your akpabio no get sense
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Terrier99: 6:30am On Jun 08, 2022
Anyiamaka:

Anybody can win election with the required support. Even a goat won an election sometime in the US. Without the required support anybody can fail including your great Awolowo

If APC gives its ticket to the SE, will the SE vote APC?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Terrier99: 6:31am On Jun 08, 2022
sukar886:

You and your akpabio no get sense

But Orji Uzor doing houseboy work for Lawan get sense, abi?

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra State Turning Into One City State(photos) / Ondo Election: Security Agents Bar Travellers From Passing Through Ondo / Bode George Supports President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.