Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio (6338 Views)

Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) / Godswill Akpabio Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja After Meeting With Buhari In London / Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:33am On Jun 08, 2022
Softmirror:

IT WOULD HAVE MADE SENSE IF ALL THE SOUTH EAST ASPIRANTS WITHDREW AND STOOD BEHIND ONLY ONE SOUTHEAST ASPIRANT BUT EVEN AT SO. SOUTHEAST CAN'T DEMONSTRATE SOLIDARITY FOR HERSELF. WHAT A PITY!
CRYING MARGINALISATION.

You can't reap from where you did not sow. South East no sabi politics. You guys have a very long way to go seriously. AKPABIO DID THE RIGHT THING. YOU GUYS SHOULD BETTER START LEARNING. STOP BEING UNNECESSARILY RIGID.

You no know the game. Every aspirant wen no step down for Tinubu na silent vote for the cabal. This na the SILENT CONSENSUS
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Belial06: 6:36am On Jun 08, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Can South East win general election?

I hate Nonsense.
Same South East that couldn't step down for Amaechi or Ikwere are no more Igbo?

God bless akpabio

I think you are very wrong they SE people supported GEJ and even Ameachi till date. Stop being a typical manipulative Tinubu supporter
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Belial06: 6:38am On Jun 08, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Godswill Akpabio is a betrayal to the SS region of Nigeria. He can sale the birth right of his people for money.. Never in my life have I seen a man so cunny and cheap.. He knows its the right of a SE to rule Nigeria but this ungrateful bald headed animal bowed down to a SW candidate, a dead carrot for that matter! Its a shame what our leaders think of us and were they place us.. Akpabio should not be allowed into Akwa ibom again... He has failed all of us.. He stole billions of our money to build luxurious estates in Lagos with the help of that black hunchback called Tinubu. God will judge them in due season and they will reap all the misfortunes a 100folds.

Mind you all this OP isn't from the southeast

For your information. I have seen lots of his other comments on this forum he is not from the southeast .

@OP next time state where you are from at the end of your rant
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by naija4life247: 6:39am On Jun 08, 2022
Is it Cobra or Python Snake?
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Belial06: 6:41am On Jun 08, 2022
tollyboy5:
He betrayed South south?

How?

Then why ranting about Southeast presidency if he betrayed south south?

Something is not adding up. Last time I checked south south and southeast are different.

The op is not from the southeast. Secondly the southsouth and southeast votes as one block. Stop being a typical bitter tribalsitic Tinubu supporter.
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by HausaIgboYoruba: 6:44am On Jun 08, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Godswill Akpabio is a betrayal to the SS region of Nigeria. He can sale the birth right of his people for money.. Never in my life have I seen a man so cunny and cheap.. He knows its the right of a SE to rule Nigeria but this ungrateful bald headed animal bowed down to a SW candidate, a dead carrot for that matter! Its a shame what our leaders think of us and were they place us.. Akpabio should not be allowed into Akwa ibom again... He has failed all of us.. He stole billions of our money to build luxurious estates in Lagos with the help of that black hunchback called Tinubu. God will judge them in due season and they will reap all the misfortunes a 100folds.
His choice, his life. You can contest on behalf of SE!

1 Like

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Belial06: 6:44am On Jun 08, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
grin grin grin E pain am grin grin grin grin

God bless Akpabio. God bless SS.

SE has nothing to do with SS. grin grin grin

Firstly the op is not from the southeast

Secondly as hurtful as it is the southeast and southsouth are indivisible. I am from southsouth and I know this. To deny this is just plain stupidity. Focus on your southwest
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:47am On Jun 08, 2022
But you can't step down for him despite having greater chances and you made us believe you're one, especially Ikwere
Belial06:

I think you are very wrong they SE people supported GEJ and even Ameachi till date. Stop being a typical manipulative Tinubu supporter

3 Likes

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Belial06: 6:49am On Jun 08, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
But you can't step down for him despite having greater chances and you made us believe you're one, especially Ikwere

Firstly we are one kiddo ,secondly I don't know why you yorubas are always find of speaking for us in the southsouth? Can't you mind your business?.

Let us handle our things focus on your region! Don't tell me how to relate with the southeast I don't need your lectures. Focus on your own inter ethnic politics. What I find amusing is you people assume we like you more than the southeast of hate them?

Funny people. So hate filled indeed
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by PussyMiners: 6:52am On Jun 08, 2022
Belial06:

Firstly we are one kiddo ,secondly I don't know why you yorubas are always find of speaking for us in the southsouth? Can't you mind your business?.

Let us handle our things focus on your region! Don't tell me how to relate with the southeast I don't need your lectures. Focus on your own inter ethnic politics. What I find amusing is you people assume we like you more than the southeast of hate them?

We SS grin cheesy

Your head is as flat as anything

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by maasoap(m): 6:54am On Jun 08, 2022
Belial06:

SS people would rather go with SW than go with SE. That's a well known fact, unless you are not from SS

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Landmack: 6:58am On Jun 08, 2022
Softmirror:

IT WOULD HAVE MADE SENSE IF ALL THE SOUTH EAST ASPIRANTS WITHDREW AND STOOD BEHIND ONLY ONE SOUTHEAST ASPIRANT BUT EVEN AT SO. SOUTHEAST CAN'T DEMONSTRATE SOLIDARITY FOR HERSELF. WHAT A PITY!
CRYING MARGINALISATION.

You can't reap from where you did not sow. South East no sabi politics. You guys have a very long way to go seriously. AKPABIO DID THE RIGHT THING. YOU GUYS SHOULD BETTER START LEARNING. STOP BEING UNNECESSARILY RIGID.

Pls pay no heed to all these Ipob urchins opening thread up and down like fools. We the few sane igbos will keep asking them what happened to their chant of no Biafla,no erection?

They’re are now suddenly enmeshed in the zoo primary’s/elections. Pointing out traitors and ‘sabos’ lmao.

They don’t know their terrorist organization has successfully aided the region in being one without electoral value. Noisy orangutans!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Menace2Society(m): 7:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Terrier99:

If APC gives its ticket to the SE, will the SE vote APC?
Ask them o!see all what this muppets want is a free ride for Atiku but God pass dem
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Belial06: 7:06am On Jun 08, 2022
maasoap:

SS people would rather go with SW than go with SE. That's a well known fact, unless you are not from SS

Hahahahaha. You Yoruba people are so funny. You sit in your one room and type what you assume I should do or what my people should want. This is one of the reasons we dislike you people. You have such a warped opinion of yourselves it's amazing

Let me reiterate, I have nothing in common with the Yorubas. Why on earth would I ever align with you?

Yes the Ibo o know they behaviour and character but you yoruba are not an option. People like you whom have never let the southwest type rubbish like this. Come here and tell my people in the street this rubbish grin

If you know how w see you yrubas you will hide your head in shame. Let me be blunt even here yruba neighbors pretend not to be Yoruba... They try to blend in badly..

Stop staying in your one room and assuming travel around then know truly how the Yoruba are sewn here in the southsouth
Bye
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 08, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Can South East win general election?

I hate Nonsense.
Same South East that couldn't step down for Amaechi or Ikwere are no more Igbo?

God bless akpabio
Can your own region win election without other regions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Belial06: 7:08am On Jun 08, 2022
PussyMiners:

We SS grin cheesy

Your head is as flat as anything

Hahahaha
E paim am.

Yoruba want us to love them so badly grin they want us to love them so badly.. this is why at every opportunity you want to preach to us how we should hate Ibo and love you guys...
You are so desperate for our love, grin the one thing you will never ever get .

Kae e pain Una well grin
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Opeyemic01: 7:08am On Jun 08, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
One of Y1bo boys to watch his movement . There is high tendency of this one committing suicide

grin grin grin
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Terrier99: 7:10am On Jun 08, 2022
Belial06:

Once I hear hate, marginalisation, bla bla, I automatically know that person is an Ipob pig.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Terrier99: 7:11am On Jun 08, 2022
Belial06:

Hahahaha
E paim am.

Yoruba want us to love them so badly grin they want us to love them so badly.. this is why at every opportunity you want to preach to us how we should hate Ibo and love you guys...
You are so desperate for our love, grin the one thing you will never ever get .

Kae e pain Una well grin

Akpabio stepped down for Tinubu. That is the Niger Delta Minister and 2 term Governor of Akwa Ibom.
In the coming days, you will wail to death by the time you see alignments with the South West.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Belial06: 7:14am On Jun 08, 2022
Terrier99:

Akpabio stepped down for Tinubu. That is the Niger Delta Minister and 2 term Governor of Akwa Ibom.
In the coming days, you will wail to death by the time you see alignments with the South West.
Again you sit in your hut and type assumptions.

Come down here and sit down in a circle of people and find out how we feel about the Yoruba.

Come down and interview your people who live here. The reality will shock you

grin

Whatever alignment the politicians do doesn't reflect the reality. We dislike the Yoruba and that is a fact. Because we just see you people as untrustworthy and arrogant. You come here steal our oil and jobs the. Go back and bad mouth us to your people. You call us drinkss and our women cheap...

Keep fooling yourself
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:15am On Jun 08, 2022
Igbo candidate is bad market for any reasonable party because they're not sellable outside Igboland.
That's why major Party avoid them like plague even PDP they laboured for, for decades
Hizzy:

Can your own region win election without other regions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:17am On Jun 08, 2022
and the wailing has started
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 08, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Igbo candidate is bad market for any reasonable party because they're not sellable outside Igboland.
That's why major Party avoid them like plague even PDP they laboured for, for decades
Why are they not Sellable?
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Belial06: 7:18am On Jun 08, 2022
Terrier99:

Once I hear hate, marginalisation, bla bla, I automatically know that person is a pig.
Hehehehehehee cheesy

Your tears are so sweet. My people are not marginalized in any way, we are oppressed by the Yoruba and Fulani who come here and steal our oil. Every man woman Nd child knows this. You come and steal our oil and our jobs. You take all the good jobs in all the oil companies and give us lowly blue collar jobs.
You bring your sisters and brothers from the southwest to come and steal our oil and jobs. And you want our love ..thunder fire love.
Is it the Ibo stealing my oil? Who occupies all the juicy jobs in all the IOCs here in my region! Is it not Yoruba ?

You sit in one hut and decieve yourself you are loved by us. Who is fooling who?
Get of f my mention please ... You took dangites refinery to the southwest and lied he couldn't build it here because of community billing... We are not fools !! We know you tribe. We know your characters.

Smh
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:20am On Jun 08, 2022
Their composure.

They're hateful, proud, arrogant, Insulting and very very ethnocentric
Hizzy:

Why are they not Sellable?
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 08, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Their composure.

They're hateful, proud, arrogant, Insulting and very very ethnocentric
So which Tribe in Nigeria doesn't hate, proud,arrogant
Is it Hausa that called Igbos Nyemiri or
Yoruba that calls Igbos Akpu
So can you explain the above

1 Like

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Terrier99: 7:24am On Jun 08, 2022
Belial06:

Hehehehehehee cheesy

Your tears are so sweet. My people are not marginalized in any way, we are oppressed by the Yoruba and Fulani who come here and steal our oil. Every man woman Nd child knows this. You come and steal our oil and our jobs. You take all the good jobs in all the oil companies and give us lowly blue collar jobs.
You bring your sisters and brothers from the southwest to come and steal our oil and jobs. And you want our love ..thunder fire love.
Is it the Ibo stealing my oil? Who occupies all the juicy jobs in all the IOCs here in my region! Is it not Yoruba ?

You sit in one hut and decieve yourself you are loved by us. Who is fooling who?
Get of f my mention please ... You took dangites refinery to the southwest and lied he couldn't build it here because of community billing... We are not fools !! We know you tribe. We know your characters.

Smh

Yorubas steal your oil? Are you mad or something? Which oil Una get for South East?
Here are Igbos who own oil wells in SS.
Ifeanyi Ubah,
Emeka Offor,
Okey Nzenwa,
Tony Ezenna,
Nicholas Okoye,
Ndi Onyiuke Okereke,
F.A. Njoku,
J.O. Amaefule,
A.C. Uzoigwe,
A.B.C. Orjiako,
Ikechukwu Joseph,
Arthur Eze,
Emmanuel Ojei,
Oscar P. Udoji,
P.E Udoji,
E.E. Nwosu

It is not our fault that Dangote took his refinery to Lagos. When Lagos was lobbying him to bring it, what were your stupid Governors doing?

Abeg, I don't have time to pet any crybaby today. You can go and die if you wish.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by colestephan86: 7:25am On Jun 08, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Learn to always be objective in your thoughts.
There are about 6 south eastern candidates on that ground.
Did any of them stepped down for the other?
The bought 100 million naira ticket only to come and lament to the crowd.
Tinubu is just one aspirant like the others , there is absolutely nothing spectacular about him, all he did was to align and align and align again.
That's what make him look like a magician.

1 Like

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Biafranodogwu55: 7:26am On Jun 08, 2022
Madam vanessa come and see o shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NURTW Will Work Closely With Tinubu On Economic Recovery - Baruwa / Two Dead In Gunfight Near Sokoto Police Zonal HQ? / Nigerian Traders Evicted Fom Ghanah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.