Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio (6339 Views)

Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) / Godswill Akpabio Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja After Meeting With Buhari In London / Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by tollyboy5(m): 7:29am On Jun 08, 2022
Belial06:

The op is not from the southeast. Secondly the southsouth and southeast votes as one block. Stop being a typical bitter tribalsitic Tinubu supporter.
Which yeye one block! Speak for your region Mr attach by force .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Donshegxy10(m): 7:30am On Jun 08, 2022
Cry me ariver, the guy knew he can't win, he needs to secure his position in the next government.
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Belial06: 7:31am On Jun 08, 2022
Terrier99:

Yorubas steal your oil? Are you mad or something? Which oil Una get for South East?
Here are Igbos who own oil wells in SS.
Ifeanyi Ubah,
Emeka Offor,
Okey Nzenwa,
Tony Ezenna,
Nicholas Okoye,
Ndi Onyiuke Okereke,
F.A. Njoku,
J.O. Amaefule,
A.C. Uzoigwe,
A.B.C. Orjiako,
Ikechukwu Joseph,
Arthur Eze,
Emmanuel Ojei,
Oscar P. Udoji,
P.E Udoji,
E.E. Nwosu

It is not our fault that Dangote took his refinery to Lagos. When Lagos was lobbying him to bring it, what were your stupid Governors doing?

Abeg, I don't have time to pet any crybaby today. You can go and die if you wish.

Pls don't waste your time with your manipulative Yoruba words we know you people well. Yorubas enbake our oil to be stolen. Yoruba pilicticized even the ogini clean up I work for a servixkg firm involved int hat. Yoruba take all the good jobs in IOCs and leave contract and low end jobs for my people!!!
Yoruba say we don't have many Southsoutherners in top positions because my people are lazy and unemployable. So in other words only Yorubas are good enough to work?. Visit all the IOc offices 98% staff Yoruba why? Which oil does these people have why steal our oil and jobs!! Who is alakija to own oil well here ?! Who is her father ?! Who gave her right ?! Tinubu oando is filled with yoruba.
We own the oil yet you people steal the I'll and the jobs. Don't worry one day the ijaw nation will arise and you will see us stand on our feet

Don't quote me again with your rubbish
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Terrier99: 7:38am On Jun 08, 2022
Belial06:

Pls don't waste your time with your manipulative Yoruba words we know you people well. Yorubas enbake our oil to be stolen. Yoruba pilicticized even the ogini clean up I work for a servixkg firm involved int hat. Yoruba take all the good jobs in IOCs and leave contract and low end jobs for my people!!!
Yoruba say we don't have many Southsoutherners in top positions because my people are lazy and unemployable. So in other words only Yorubas are good enough to work?. Visit all the IOc offices 98% staff Yoruba why? Which oil does these people have why steal our oil and jobs!! Who is alakija to own oil well here ?! Who is her father ?! Who gave her right ?! Tinubu oando is filled with yoruba.
We own the oil yet you people steal the I'll and the jobs. Don't worry one day the ijaw nation will arise and you will see us stand on our feet

IOCs employ based on merit, not sentiments. They don't want you fools to run down the companies how you dummies ran down your states.
Yorubas are very good with engineering, you can't deny that. That is why many tech startups today have Yorubas as their founders. Even the tech and innovation departments of many banks are headed by Yorubas.
That being said, if you don't want Yorubas, establish your own company and employ only your kinsmen and let us see how far.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Greatzeus(m): 7:48am On Jun 08, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Godswill Akpabio is a betrayal to the SS region of Nigeria. He can sale the birth right of his people for money.. Never in my life have I seen a man so cunny and cheap.. He knows its the right of a SE to rule Nigeria but this ungrateful bald headed animal bowed down to a SW candidate, a dead carrot for that matter! Its a shame what our leaders think of us and were they place us.. Akpabio should not be allowed into Akwa ibom again... He has failed all of us.. He stole billions of our money to build luxurious estates in Lagos with the help of that black hunchback called Tinubu. God will judge them in due season and they will reap all the misfortunes a 100folds.
Turn of the SE? Then why did Anyim get 14 votes in PDP primaries? Where did the other 271 out of 285 SE delegates vote go? It was exchanged for Atiku dollars.
Your brothers and sisters,fathers and mothers in PDP refused to vote South East candidates,which would have giving them a shot at presidency,rather sold out their Igbo tribe to a Fulani man. What level of slavery and betrayal is that?
You guys are fu coming irredeemable hypocrites,stop blaming others for your greed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Freelancer2020(m): 7:52am On Jun 08, 2022
It's so unfortunate that some ppl in this country still don't understand politics and how to align and form team

Don't you think akpabio have something to gain by stepping down, can you swear you ever believe he's capable of winning?

And you think he doesn't know this?, he supported one of the candidates from south instead of our eastern bro that are slaving to north

He did what is right and should be commended

You stand to gain from yoruba presidency than another fulani.

1 Like

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by SHINJA: 7:57am On Jun 08, 2022
Belial06:

Okoro shut up...

God bless southsouth and southwest

One brothers..

2 Likes

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Belial06: 8:06am On Jun 08, 2022
SHINJA:

Okoro shut up...

God bless southsouth and southwest

One brothers..

Hahahahahahaha

E pain am !!!!

I know you want our oil .. e no go work ... By force attaché grin

Thief... Come collect oil na...yeye boy... Better go face your region..

Your tears are so sweet. Oil thief... Yoruba man
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Belial06: 8:08am On Jun 08, 2022
Terrier99:

IOCs employ based on merit, not sentiments. They don't want you fools to run down the companies how you dummies ran down your states.
Yorubas are very good with engineering, you can't deny that. That is why many tech startups today have Yorubas as their founders. Even the tech and innovation departments of many banks are headed by Yorubas.
That being said, if you don't want Yorubas, establish your own company and employ only your kinsmen and let us see how far.

awhat do you mean?.so we southsouth are only good for gwte men?.driver? Contract staff? Please shut up..

What sort of rubbish is this ? Yoruba this Yoruba that. Take your warped twisted one sided reasoning far from here.
You people are manipulative and decietful. Don't worry one day ijaw nation will rise and all this oil stealimg , propaganda and data manipulation will end.

Bye
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Terrier99: 8:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Belial06:

awhat do you mean?.so we southsouth are only good for gwte men?.driver? Contract staff? Please shut up..

What sort of rubbish is this ? Yoruba this Yoruba that. Take your warped twisted one sided reasoning far from here.
You people are manipulative and decietful. Don't worry one day ijaw nation will rise and all this oil stealimg , propaganda and data manipulation will end.

Bye

A Yoruba man that has your interest at heart is far better than your kinsman who does not care about you. GEJ was President for 6 years, yet Otuoke people didn't have water to drink. It was Buhari who constructed waterworks for them.
The earlier you stop crying and start using your brain, the better for you. Else, you will die crying.

2 Likes

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Belial06: 8:23am On Jun 08, 2022
Terrier99:

A Yoruba man that has your interest at heart is far better than your kinsman who does not care about you. GEJ was President for 6 years, yet Otuoke people didn't have water to drink. It was Buhari who constructed waterworks for them.
The earlier you stop crying and start using your brain, the better for you. Else, you will die crying.
I reject this love. Thank you. Woe is one who ever listens to a person who tells you to hate your people but love his own. I will rather stake with GEJ again and again than Yoruba who is an outsider
Sorry . I am not a tribalist just a realist. I don't hate Yoruba but don't tell me you love me more than my brothers or Ibo ... That's a childish desperation display which is pathetic
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Tellwhat: 8:38am On Jun 08, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Can South East win general election?

I hate Nonsense.
Same South East that couldn't step down for Amaechi or Ikwere are no more Igbo?

God bless akpabio
Ikwerre say they're not Igbos and besides ikwerre are in South south not south east

It should be turn if south east. Let's not forget south east supported a south south not long ago and we got called wailers for it
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Kwem(m): 9:14am On Jun 08, 2022
This is not our handwriting..

It's stinks of Afonja...
Read carefully....
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by nzube25779: 9:14am On Jun 08, 2022
The have a long way to go in politics.The have a long way to go in politics....
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by SHINJA: 9:19am On Jun 08, 2022
Terrier99:

That guy na Igbo boi,no b from any southsouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Landmack: 9:50am On Jun 08, 2022
Terrier99:

Chaii south south in d gutterx
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Landmack: 9:54am On Jun 08, 2022
Belial06:

Abeg make we hear word with ‘we own d oyel’.

I am igbo but the so called ‘Niger delta’ pple are d most foolish set of pple in this enclave after the useless Ipob...always chanting ‘our oyel our oyel’ like that’s the only thing your forefathers injected in yall blood. When u pple finish shouting ‘our oyel’ finish u go back to ur match box shanties to continue drinking Kai Kai...tueh!

And yes! They will keep employing ur youths as pipeline guards,chevron gate keepers,cleaners et al if y’all don’t dump Kai Kai and get sense.

Bunch of oily militants
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Godswill Akpabio is a betrayal to the SS region of Nigeria. He can sale the birth right of his people for money.. Never in my life have I seen a man so cunny and cheap.. He knows its the right of a SE to rule Nigeria but this ungrateful bald headed animal bowed down to a SW candidate, a dead carrot for that matter! Its a shame what our leaders think of us and were they place us.. Akpabio should not be allowed into Akwa ibom again... He has failed all of us.. He stole billions of our money to build luxurious estates in Lagos with the help of that black hunchback called Tinubu. God will judge them in due season and they will reap all the misfortunes a 100folds.
save this energy is time we take our campaign madly to every corner of nigeria SW and SS and SE for peter obi is never too late to make a point

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by NaMe4: 10:30am On Jun 08, 2022
But Op, a SE aspirant, Mrs Uju stepped down for Tinubu also
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Maxxim: 10:42am On Jun 08, 2022
proff010:
Sorry
Lol cheesy
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2022
God bless Godwin Akpabio

God bless the people of South South

God bless all Yorubas home and abroad

God bless All Northerners

God give all southeasterners brain to understand Nigeria politics, see OUK that should be with Tinubu playing spoil card when he knew his people have vote aparthy, how can southeast win for APC?
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by ASAPFERG: 11:36am On Jun 08, 2022
PussyMiners:

We SS grin cheesy

Your head is as flat as anything
see bastard head here grin grin

Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by ASAPFERG: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2022
Belial06:

Hahahahaha. You Yoruba people are so funny. You sit in your one room and type what you assume I should do or what my people should want. This is one of the reasons we dislike you people. You have such a warped opinion of yourselves it's amazing

Let me reiterate, I have nothing in common with the Yorubas. Why on earth would I ever align with you?

Yes the Ibo o know they behaviour and character but you yoruba are not an option. People like you whom have never let the southwest type rubbish like this. Come here and tell my people in the street this rubbish grin

If you know how w see you yrubas you will hide your head in shame. Let me be blunt even here yruba neighbors pretend not to be Yoruba... They try to blend in badly..

Stop staying in your one room and assuming travel around then know truly how the Yoruba are sewn here in the southsouth
Bye
I am presently in your southsouth so what nonsense are you talking about? grin
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Belial06: 11:39am On Jun 08, 2022
Landmack:

Abeg make we hear word with ‘we own d oyel’.

I am igbo but the so called ‘Niger delta’ pple are d most foolish set of pple in this enclave after the useless Ipob...always chanting ‘our oyel our oyel’ like that’s the only thing your forefathers injected in yall blood. When u pple finish shouting ‘our oyel’ finish u go back to ur match box shanties to continue drinking Kai Kai...tueh!

And yes! They will keep employing ur youths as pipeline guards,chevron gate keepers,cleaners et al if y’all don’t dump Kai Kai and get sense.

Bunch of oily militants

You can never be Ibo, no Ibo man will talk like this. You must be Yoruba. .impersonator ...

Get some sense okay

Bye
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Belial06: 11:40am On Jun 08, 2022
ASAPFERG:
I am presently in your southsouth so what nonsense are you talking about? grin

Hahahahaa Yoruba man

Where in southsouth are you ?
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by ASAPFERG: 11:44am On Jun 08, 2022
Belial06:

Hahahahaa Yoruba man

Where in southsouth are you ?
presently in edo for now but was formally in delta
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Belial06: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2022
ASAPFERG:
presently in edo for now but was formally in delta
My state ? That's good. Where exactly are you in Edo state ?
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by pointblank247(m): 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Softmirror:

IT WOULD HAVE MADE SENSE IF ALL THE SOUTH EAST ASPIRANTS WITHDREW AND STOOD BEHIND ONLY ONE SOUTHEAST ASPIRANT BUT EVEN AT SO. SOUTHEAST CAN'T DEMONSTRATE SOLIDARITY FOR HERSELF. WHAT A PITY!
CRYING MARGINALISATION LIKE A SPOILT NAUGHTY LITTLE KID.

You can't reap from where you did not sow. South East no sabi politics. You guys have a very long way to go seriously. AKPABIO DID THE RIGHT THING. YOU GUYS SHOULD BETTER START LEARNING HOW STOP BEING UNNECESSARILY ARROGANT, IGNORANT AND RIGID.
Hmmmmmm I'm sure you don't live in the South East. If you do, you will know that one of the most dangerous thing to be in Nigeria of today is a Nigeria politician from the South East.

If you know you know.
Re: The Snake Called GodsWill Akpabio by Freedom34: 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
Greatzeus:

Turn of the SE? Then why did Anyim get 14 votes in PDP primaries? Where did the other 271 out of 285 SE delegates vote go? It was exchanged for Atiku dollars.
Your brothers and sisters,fathers and mothers in PDP refused to vote South East candidates,which would have giving them a shot at presidency,rather sold out their Igbo tribe to a Fulani man. What level of slavery and betrayal is that?
You guys are fu coming irredeemable hypocrites,stop blaming others for your greed
The average igbiman and blame na 5 and 6.
**Na igbomwn go kee hin bloda in d guise of 'fleedum fighting' and turn around to blame dss/fulani-xmen!
**Na d same igboman go 'biylay' hin blodas and refuse to vote his own/sell his votes to Fulani and turn around to blame d same Fulani of marginalization and blame Yoruba of 'bitlayal'

Na their default-setting (aka follow-come) be dt!

Imagine a whole 'majority' (sic) tribe with 285 delegates could only give 50 votes to the se region as a whole. What happened to d remaining 235 votes?

Ordinary amaechi of ss poled close to 400 votes which is 8 times the total votes of d 'mighty' south east

Ndi-clowns.
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adewole Adebayo Backs INEC's Sequence Of Elections, Dismisses Terror Alert / IPC appoints Amb. Kingsley Amafibe as peace and conflict resolution Director / Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.