Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency (92451 Views)

Nigeria Decides: The Look On Aisha Buhari's Face After Buhari Voted (pic) / The Look On Buhari’s Face As He Boards Presidential Jet (Photos) / See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Urheadmaster(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2022
Benmob:
used d politics to improve d country na,north can play politics but they vote for buhari their godfather but still suffer d most than any other regions base on insecurity.
Insecurity challenges is all over the country Nigeria.

I bet you are typing from Ghana
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by AmeLonRo(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2022
Writing happen? Leave Baba Buhari alone...
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Oshodipikin: 9:24am On Jun 08, 2022
Igbos are the real face of betrayer. Someone like the ex-convict Orji Uzor Kalu was rooting for Lawan an aboki ahead of this cry cry Ogbonaya Onu, he wanted anything but Yoruba as President.

This is my verdict, Igbo will never smell presidency until they prostate for SW. If you snitch us, we snitch you.....
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Sijo01(f): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
This doesn't look like buhari of 2015. Dude always changing like chameleon undecided
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Mrfixitt(m): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2022
Parachoko:
Lol

Me tribalistic? You no get talk man
Have been seeing your Posts on here for some time. I know exactly what am saying
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Henz81: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:

South East should face what they are being blessed with.

Business

Traveling far and near

Politics is not in their blood tongue
Your tribal men that are blessed with politics, tell me how far the country has fare under there leadership? Okay, Buhari will handle insecurity while Osibanjo Will handle the economy. Continue suffering and smiling. Think before you talk. Nonsense. I'm out of here
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by KanwuliaExtra: 9:26am On Jun 08, 2022
franchasofficia:
Blacks fought and fought for Black rights in America so say what you know.

The Jews fought for their right in Europe and currently in Middleeast, so say what you know.

Black South Africans fought and pleaded for their right in South Africa until it came, so speak about what you know.

Buhari fought, begged, cried and made unfulfilled promises just to get to that seat.

Tinubu also begged, or didn't you see him going about recounting how he made Buhari President, how he funded APC trying to whip up sentiments and pity, so in politics, all tactics is acceptable.

Rubbish!
Let your manifesto speak for you.
Zero manifesto only means TEARS!
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by franchasofficia: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2022
Sheggy13:

No Presidential aspirant in PDP from the South East cried injustice when Atiku emerged as their flagbearer, or even those on Nairaland here. This is a party they've contributed significantly to but the APC Igbos hate so much and call all sorts of derogatory names- Amala and ewedu party, almajiri party, terrorist party etc, and give the leader of the party, the President all sorts of names is who they expect to hand the highest prize of the party- the Presidential ticket on a platter of gold. The only two South East governors under APC, we all know they weren't elected into APC and we see the level of insults dished to them just because they're in APC. You don't get rewarded for disloyalty. That's hypocrisy.
Igbo man spearheaded the formation of PDP. PDP was more like Igbo party which later turned to national party since 1999, Yorubas were mostly queueing behind AD, but PDP gave their ticket to a Yoruba man to pacify Yorubas for Abiola saga.

The second biggest party in 1999 was ACN which came through a merger, and Ogbonnaya Onu who already won the ticket for his own party that was the key merging party that formed ACN stepped down for Olu Falae so that Yorubas can be pacified for Abiola saga making two Yorubas to fly PDP and ACN party flag bearers which Obasanjo later won.

Why is Igbo people's case different? search your conscience if you have one and if you strongly believe that how Igbos are being treated by other Nigerians in national politics is fair and just, there is no problem then, I only pray that God and nature treat you same way in all your life endeavours.
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by vanunu: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Business

Traveling far and near

Lie, hatred for the East is the cause.
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by TalkingBird: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2022
Man's rulership has failed everywhere. Look at Russia's war on Ukraine - the annexing will continue until the king is defeated
Look at the US, shooting between January and March 2022 took so many lives and in recent times the surge is up again, look at South Sudan, look at Eritrea and Kenya, Look at Nigeria Cameroun border and the lives lost every now and them, look at million's that died of COVID-19 with human rulers hiding for their lives, look at the devastation of Hurricanes, Earthquakes, Flooding etc. around the world.

Human rulers are over whelmed.

Look at how rulers appear and look while in power and what they look like after that, confusion while in power even when majority hide it, gray hair everywhere and the emotional stress of powerlessness amidst the desire to help.

There is need for something better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by victorsola: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2022
Oxb90:
Igbos are great. Nigeria will know what they have missed any day an Igbo man becomes the president of this country.

Some will argue its possibility but they should remember Obama of America. Who gave him a chance?
they had their share during the military regime and that is why we are here. Aguyi ironsi, who killed several Hausa generals very bloody take over , ojukwu also tried his bit a lot of Igbo soldiers dead today because of those act . Hausa can’t just trust them with power because most of the people dem are still alive , maybe if people who don’t remember are dead sha . Just like thanos said in avengers.
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by kingyakos: 9:29am On Jun 08, 2022
Oshodipikin:

You spewing gibberish.... Igbos don't know how to do politics. Your best bet to presidency is PDP. All your delegates voted Atiku and throw out Peter Obi before the primary.

It was evident by the number of votes Pius Anyim got, a patry 14 votes, what happened to other delegate votes? Sold to Atiku who has failed to Atikulate SE all along.

Think straight dude, you don't reap where you never drop any seed. Onu can cry me a riveeeerrrrrrrrr tongue grin grin

Is there brain in your head at all?..
How can the SE delegate voted Obi when he has left the party before primaries.
For your info PDP primaries was hijacked and obi saw it and left the party.
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by kingyakos: 9:31am On Jun 08, 2022
Oshodipikin:
Igbos are the real face of betrayer. Someone like the ex-convict Orji Uzor Kalu was rooting for Lawan an aboki ahead of this cry cry Ogbonaya Onu, he wanted anything but Yoruba as President.

This is my verdict, Igbo will never smell presidency until they prostate for SW. If you snitch us, we snitch you.....

Go and win 2023 against Atiku
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by eki2000(m): 9:35am On Jun 08, 2022
Hizzy:

Can you tell me the States in Niger Delta that has no Igbo Community
Akwa Ibom, I'd you can proof, I send 5k to you now
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by IbileIfe: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2022
benuejosh:
South East are not ready for president.
Don't mind the hypocrites
Majority of them will not vote for Peter Obi.
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by pacespot(m): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2022
This Buhari is just behaving as if he did not contest for presidency by himself, like the people forced him to contest in 2015. What an irresponsible leader undecided

If you know you cannot be accountable to 200m Nigerians, why don't you resign your office as a president? Presidency is not your family heritage or what one kind of monarchical bestowment. You have the people who voted you in to answer to.
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Urheadmaster(m): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2022
vanunu:

Lie, hatred for the East is the cause.
And what does that tells you

When you are hated for no reason, and there is something you can do to uplift your self why not just face it

Funny enough, the people of south east lives happier life than politicians.
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by nnamdi640: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2022
benuejosh:
South East are not ready for president.
How do you defined a person ready for presidency? Is it by buying delegates and seeking for compensation. My happiness is that we will all suffer bad leadership together, am sure Buhari hardship bite both Apc members and non Apc members hard
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Benmob: 9:39am On Jun 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Insecurity challenges is all over the country Nigeria.

I bet you are typing from Ghana
I know that insecurity is all over d place but I say suffer d most, pls understand my word
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 08, 2022
I think south east should start making preparation to break out of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2022
godofuck231:
so you know too, igbos are still thinking like hermits when playing politics, its not the old acephalous politics i mean here , I mean cross board politics

cheesy cheesy

Thankfully suffering, poverty, anguish, hopelessness, inflation and terrorism doesn't discriminate and will reach everybody, including those who are "good at politics".

Una suffering just start since you Nigerians no wan get sense grin grin
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by crixlight2(m): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2022
Parachoko:
Stop attaching the South South to an issue wey no concern us abeg.

Onu spoke on behalf of the South East
Na so dem dey do , always trying to attach SS with their failed politics of bitterness , non of south south ever said that if we can’t get it let it remain in North, but South East always play one way politics

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by dizzi60(m): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Anaerobi(m): 9:41am On Jun 08, 2022
adecz:
undecided

⏩⏩Igbo want the presidency handed
to them on a platter without making
any political sacrifice.

Obasanjo's coming to power in 1999 was
as a beneficiary of the sacrifice his
fellow Yoruba, MKO Abiola made.✔️✔️☑️

Buhari coming to power was partially
because of his 3 times, I2 years struggle, campaign, and legal battles with the
then ruling PDP.

Today again, Yoruba are well positioned
for presidency in the APC because of the
political calculation & financial sacrifice
they made in creating APC and bringing
a president to power. Apart from Amaechi,
no prominent person of Igbo extraction
was in the APC at creation or made any
reasonable contribution to its emergence.

In its year of coming to power, in 2015,
the APC was totally rejected by the Igbo at the polls, Apart from Okorocha who managed to
squeeze in a governorship mandate. In
my opinion, Owelle Rocha's should have
been better treated by APC ( Oshiomole to
blame though. ☹️☹️☹️☹️

Now that APC is in power, PDP members
of Igbo extraction that have completed
various governorship terms have decamped
to APC to come and contest for president,
and crying marginalization.

Truth is, there is no single Igbo man that
Igbos will rally under if he wins a presidential
primary. We all know that petitions and
rejection that the Igbo visited at the
emergence of Peter Obi as Atiku's VP
candidate in 2019 polls.❌❌❌❌

That man have been Buhari right hand man before APC was form pls.

Stop saying this trash.
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Themandator: 9:42am On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu try.. Not easy prevailing against power
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Danniedpastor(m): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2022
Hizzy:

Can you tell me the States in Niger Delta that has no Igbo Community

Delta
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Oshodipikin: 9:45am On Jun 08, 2022
kingyakos:

Is there brain in your head at all?..
How can the SE delegate voted Obi when he has left the party before primaries.
For your info PDP primaries was hijacked and obi saw it and left the party.

I guess what's in your brain box is kunu. What stops the South-Easterners in PDP to play their cards well. Didn't they see what Atiku and Tambuwal did? Isn't that the same card Tinubu is already playing.

In the ongoing Primary, you had Okorocha, Onu, Umahi, Ken Nnamani, Uju Ken Ohaneye and counting who couldn't step down for one another. And you want us to give you presidential ticket for lacking in political wits & wisdom, because you are shedding crocodile tears.... Cry more

Igbos won't shop class captain till 2099.
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by PaedophileProph: 9:45am On Jun 08, 2022
adecz:
undecided

⏩⏩Igbo want the presidency handed
to them on a platter without making
any political sacrifice.

Obasanjo's coming to power in 1999 was
as a beneficiary of the sacrifice his
fellow Yoruba, MKO Abiola made.✔️✔️☑️

Buhari coming to power was partially
because of his 3 times, I2 years struggle, campaign, and legal battles with the
then ruling PDP.

Today again, Yoruba are well positioned
for presidency in the APC because of the
political calculation & financial sacrifice
they made in creating APC and bringing
a president to power. Apart from Amaechi,
no prominent person of Igbo extraction
was in the APC at creation or made any
reasonable contribution to its emergence.

In its year of coming to power, in 2015,
the APC was totally rejected by the Igbo at the polls, Apart from Okorocha who managed to
squeeze in a governorship mandate. In
my opinion, Owelle Rocha's should have
been better treated by APC ( Oshiomole to
blame though. ☹️☹️☹️☹️

Now that APC is in power, PDP members
of Igbo extraction that have completed
various governorship terms have decamped
to APC to come and contest for president,
and crying marginalization.

Truth is, there is no single Igbo man that
Igbos will rally under if he wins a presidential
primary. We all know that petitions and
rejection that the Igbo visited at the
emergence of Peter Obi as Atiku's VP
candidate in 2019 polls.❌❌❌❌

So Ogbonnaya onu who was the leader of ANPP wasn't among the formative members of the APC ?
Rochas Okorocha wasn't ?
Ken Nnamani wasn't ?

Your bigotry is palpable
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Oshodipikin: 9:47am On Jun 08, 2022
kingyakos:

Go and win 2023 against Atiku

Pained asshole, cry me a riveeerrrr tongue

If una like, abandon obidient in Labour and go vote for another fulani man. Senseless mofos
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Mrnairalandd: 9:47am On Jun 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Business

Traveling far and near

My guy, this is one of the wrong impressions created by the Igbos for self-glorification and, over the years of repeating the same lies, people seem to have believed these lies. I ll correct one of those lies today.

I used to think like @op till i have opportunity to travel to a lot of countries around d world. If you travel from Australia, UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Germany to New Zealand you ll notice one thing quickly about Nigerians few minutes after your arrival; it’s a Yoruba language being spoken around you by strangers-Nigeriansdd d.

Having travelled a lot, i m here to tell you that Igbos don’t travel as much as the Yorubas. Fact only!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by AnanseK(m): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2022
Emotional blackmail cannot give you a President. Decide whether you want Biafra or Nigeria . Come out and work together with all Nigerians instead of the tons of insults you are heaping on everyone except yourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) / People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President / #EndSARS: Meet Prince Nicholas Makolomi Whose Viral Video Sparked Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.