Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency (92446 Views)

Nigeria Decides: The Look On Aisha Buhari's Face After Buhari Voted (pic) / The Look On Buhari’s Face As He Boards Presidential Jet (Photos) / See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Idiko1: 9:50am On Jun 08, 2022
kingyakos:

Is there brain in your head at all?..
How can the SE delegate voted Obi when he has left the party before primaries.
For your info PDP primaries was hijacked and obi saw it and left the party.

Bro there too many dumbass fools on this forum. They mostly Made in Nigeria goons.
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Oshodipikin: 9:51am On Jun 08, 2022
franchasofficia:
Read my last comment to this Igbos should focus on PDP, check my previous comment before this one

So sorry, you are correct. Didn't see that part.

But you know I sincerely don't want Tinubu's presidency but people who should unite to deal him a great blow aint united at all....

Am just catching cruise here... Don't mind my posts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Urheadmaster(m): 9:53am On Jun 08, 2022
Mrnairalandd:

My guy, this is one of the wrong impressions created by the Igbos for self-glorification and, over the years of repeating the same lies, people seem to have believed these lies. I ll correct one of those lies today.

I used to think like @op till i have opportunity to travel to a lot of countries around d world. If you travel from Australia, UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Germany to New Zealand you ll notice one thing quickly about Nigerians few minutes after your arrival; Yoruba language being spoken around you by strangers.

Having travelled a lot, i m here to tell you that Igbos don’t travel as much as the Yorubas. Fact only!
I am Igbo.

I base in Europe, Germany to be precised.

There are several south east people over here.

The Yoruba people are here too but not as many as the people of south east.

Northern people are also here, but like I said they are not to be compared to the number of Igbo people here in Germany.
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by jagorinho: 9:54am On Jun 08, 2022
franchasofficia:
who said Igbos don't have the numbers?

The thing is no single tribe or region can elect themselves president in Nigeria, other regions must support them.

Igbos have the numbers more than Ijaw and Fulani who have produced President.

Yoruba population and Igbo population should be almost at par, so its not about Igbos not having the numbers. Its about the fear that Igbo President will divide Nigeria due to the 1967 civil war.

Its all about the civil war and i tell you all, until Igbos are respected and accorded their rightful place and given what is due for them in Nigerian politics, Nigeria will continue to run round and round without headway.

Bookmark this page and come back after 5 years and check.

This thing is about nature and upholding fairness, not a curse
Always playing the victim without taking any responsibility for inadequacies, Anyim got 14 votes in pdp primaries out of over 250 votes from South East, who are you deceiving? Just admit that an igbo man is the main obstacle towards achieving igbo presidency, other factors are subsidiary, learn how to play politics and maybe your chance will come one day....and in everything you do, know that presidency won't be thrown to you on a platter.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Billygee2u: 9:56am On Jun 08, 2022
God1000:
He's tired and confused

You sincerely believed the person is Real BUHARI ?
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by jaxxy(m): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2022
benuejosh:
South East are not ready for president.

They haven't brought their best hands forward in politics they brought the failures and jokers.
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by franchasofficia: 9:58am On Jun 08, 2022
Oshodipikin:

So sorry, you are correct. Didn't see that part.

But you know I sincerely don't want Tinubu's presidency but people who should unite to deal him a great blow aint united at all....

Am just catching cruise here... Don't mind my posts
its all good
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by jrusky(m): 9:58am On Jun 08, 2022
Crying Who beat him or flogged him?

Begging fir which justice for my people that only practised politics of hatred?

Crying for justice for my people whom all they want is Biafra or nothing?

Sorry "you can not enjoy a dream you don't believe in"

When Ekpa divided Nigeria into 2 sit at home in the East and freedom in other regions did you go to Buhari and cry for justice for innocent igbo forcefully accepted sit at home? No.

Onu sorry too late to cry.
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by citygarden(m): 10:00am On Jun 08, 2022
Where are ogbonnaya onu when APC was form?
Did he delivers his State to the party?
If he contest for governor in his State, can he win?

If you like learn from your mistake since, if you like don't learn.
You can't channel the same energy in PDP are doing their primary election to fight for south east presidency.

DOTian:

Ogbonnaya Onu didn't show in APC, abi? Typical Afonja.
We will soon laugh at you too in this country.
Let the presidential election proper be approaching
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by franchasofficia: 10:00am On Jun 08, 2022
Mrnairalandd:

My guy, this is one of the wrong impressions created by the Igbos for self-glorification and, over the years of repeating the same lies, people seem to have believed these lies. I ll correct one of those lies today.

I used to think like @op till i have opportunity to travel to a lot of countries around d world. If you travel from Australia, UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Germany to New Zealand you ll notice one thing quickly about Nigerians few minutes after your arrival; it’s a Yoruba language being spoken around you by strangers-Nigeriansdd d.

Having travelled a lot, i m here to tell you that Igbos don’t travel as much as the Yorubas. Fact only!
You know you are catching cruise. Even your fellow Yorubas and your Northern political ally know that you are not saying the truth lol

Yorubas travel more than Igbos, what a joke of the century cheesy grin
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by fataimomeh: 10:01am On Jun 08, 2022
ok
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by splashbaby(m): 10:01am On Jun 08, 2022
madridguy:
He's not longer Jubril Al Sudani shocked is God not great.

No mind them, crazy and confused people. It was Jubril, then Zoo, later is Biafra, now na Obified. Àwọn wéré gbogbo. You think people don't watch and see the nonsense you talk about them... Now you think they will give you their support.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by shortIGBOman: 10:02am On Jun 08, 2022
silvoclaira:

Let's make it two-years sit at home cheesy

You think it's a joke right? When Igbo in the East embark on one year sit at home, make una no beg us oo.

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by franchasofficia: 10:03am On Jun 08, 2022
citygarden:
Where are ogbonnaya onu when APC was form?
Did he delivers his State to the party?
If he contest for governor in his State, can he win?

If you like learn from your mistake since, if you like don't learn.
You can't channel the same energy in PDP are doing their primary election to fight for south east presidency.

Ogbonnaya Onu is a founding member of APC.

Ogbonnaya Onu paid the money used to register APC as a party with INEC.

He also reminded APC founding members this last night you can go back and listen to his speech of last night.

Yes majority of Igbos supported PDP in 2015 for love of Goodluck but many Igbo politicians joined Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi to form APC.

They are:

Ogbonnaya Onu
Rochas Okorocha
Chris Ngige
Emeka Nwajiuba
Ikeobasi Mokelu

And a lot of others I can't remember
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by fataimomeh: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2022
North and west should continue to rotate presidency and share poverty to all nigerians.
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Komu1048(m): 10:04am On Jun 08, 2022

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by BOTTAN4Real: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2022
The south eastern Aspirants are really not serious for the position of President of Nigeria �� especially those in the APC. They did not lobby delegates and stakeholders. Just waiting for endorsement from one man. The only man that I can recollect transversing the states marketing himself and his programs is Peter Obi and perhaps Senator Ayim Pious Ayim.
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 08, 2022
That region still under our recolonization process. Not ready to lead humans
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Omodua(m): 10:05am On Jun 08, 2022
Esama:
Please stop including us you aren't our spokesperson.
Esama,it's your negative mindset and hate that is making Nigeria to feed on Niger Delta resources without being questioned. No development in your region because no common front to confront the enemy. Why can't South South and south east unite to confront the common enemy,Nigeria? Now,see marginalisation and cheat on both regions because no unity.
Sorry for you people. You will continue to be cheap slaves under Nigeria warped federalism.
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Kdon2: 10:05am On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by fataimomeh: 10:06am On Jun 08, 2022
after 8yrs of a muslim president, APC want another 8yrs muslim from southwest, and after him another 8yrs of northern muslim. making it 24yrs for muslims to rule nigeria. CHRISTIANS WAKE UP.
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Omodua(m): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2022
Esama:
Igbo have no property in niger delta. We have told you people this before.
You must be an impostor and Fulani irredentist who wants to cause division among the Igbo's and South South. At least, judging from your speech.
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Pacesetter123(m): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2022
adecz:
undecided

⏩⏩Igbo want the presidency handed
to them on a platter without making
any political sacrifice.

Obasanjo's coming to power in 1999 was
as a beneficiary of the sacrifice his
fellow Yoruba, MKO Abiola made.✔️✔️☑️

Buhari coming to power was partially
because of his 3 times, I2 years struggle, campaign, and legal battles with the
then ruling PDP.

Today again, Yoruba are well positioned
for presidency in the APC because of the
political calculation & financial sacrifice
they made in creating APC and bringing
a president to power. Apart from Amaechi,
no prominent person of Igbo extraction
was in the APC at creation or made any
reasonable contribution to its emergence.

In its year of coming to power, in 2015,
the APC was totally rejected by the Igbo at the polls, Apart from Okorocha who managed to
squeeze in a governorship mandate. In
my opinion, Owelle Rocha's should have
been better treated by APC ( Oshiomole to
blame though. ☹️☹️☹️☹️

Now that APC is in power, PDP members
of Igbo extraction that have completed
various governorship terms have decamped
to APC to come and contest for president,
and crying marginalization.

Truth is, there is no single Igbo man that
Igbos will rally under if he wins a presidential
primary. We all know that petitions and
rejection that the Igbo visited at the
emergence of Peter Obi as Atiku's VP
candidate in 2019 polls.❌❌❌❌

You are not totally correct with your assertion.
Even as a SSner that I am,I hold the man in question (Dr Ogbonaya Onu) in a very high esteem for maintaining his opposition lane just as Tinubu right from the inception of this democratic dispensation.
Not like all this political harlots crossing from one party to the other every now and then.
Contrary to your claim,he was there at the formation of APC in 2014 when he agreed to merge it's ANPP with CPC,ACN,New PDP, etc to form the APC.
He also worked hard and sacrificed his resources and time to see to the emergence of PMB as the president of Nigeria in 2015 and 2019.
If you listen to him very well that yesterday,he said he stepped down as a presidential candidate in 1999 for a South Westerner.
So with all these,I don't know what other sacrifices you had wanted him/them to make before they can be given the ticket.
Sentiment aside,in the Southern Region,West have tasted it, South have tasted it,it is only East that is remaining.So for equity,justice and fairness APC and PDP should have zoned the presidential ticket to them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Omodua(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2022
Hizzy:

Can you tell me the States in Niger Delta that has no Igbo Community
Ignore Esama. He is a Fulani commissioned to cause division between South East and South South.
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Esama: 10:11am On Jun 08, 2022
Go and get sense igbo don't have property in niger delta.
Omodua:
Esama,it's your negative mindset and hate that is making Nigeria to feed on Niger Delta resources without being questioned. No development in your region because no common front to confront the enemy. Why can't South South and south east unite to confront the common enemy,Nigeria? Now,see marginalisation and cheat on both regions because no unity.
Sorry for you people. You will continue to be cheap slaves under Nigeria warped federalism.
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by DECLAN2015(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2022
adioolayi:
It's just morally right..if we are sincere about Equity fairness and justice..

Southeast deserves Presidency...We all know they don't have the numbers..other regions just need to help them achieve it.

Ogbonaya Onu did well

They should help themselves first.
Apc is no longer Almajiri party
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by DECLAN2015(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2022
citygarden:
What I don’t understand about the south east presidency is that they want to reap where they didn’t sow. They didn’t put this pressure on pdp they have sacrificed for, and they won’t apc to give them the tickets. How many states are apc controlling in south east?

Ask them ohh.just being emotional for nothing
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by edungene7: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2022
adecz:
undecided

⏩⏩Igbo want the presidency handed
to them on a platter without making
any political sacrifice.

Obasanjo's coming to power in 1999 was
as a beneficiary of the sacrifice his
fellow Yoruba, MKO Abiola made.✔️✔️☑️

Buhari coming to power was partially
because of his 3 times, I2 years struggle, campaign, and legal battles with the
then ruling PDP.

Today again, Yoruba are well positioned
for presidency in the APC because of the
political calculation & financial sacrifice
they made in creating APC and bringing
a president to power. Apart from Amaechi,
no prominent person of Igbo extraction
was in the APC at creation or made any
reasonable contribution to its emergence.

In its year of coming to power, in 2015,
the APC was totally rejected by the Igbo at the polls, Apart from Okorocha who managed to
squeeze in a governorship mandate. In
my opinion, Owelle Rocha's should have
been better treated by APC ( Oshiomole to
blame though. ☹️☹️☹️☹️

Now that APC is in power, PDP members
of Igbo extraction that have completed
various governorship terms have decamped
to APC to come and contest for president,
and crying marginalization.

Truth is, there is no single Igbo man that
Igbos will rally under if he wins a presidential
primary. We all know that petitions and
rejection that the Igbo visited at the
emergence of Peter Obi as Atiku's VP
candidate in 2019 polls.❌❌❌❌

carry your Afonja misguided info and getat u can only deceive the deluded amongst you Ogbonaya onu paid MRE prices in the emergency of APC he even registered the party yr Tinubu was only a money bag stop spreading trash
Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by tarboshi(m): 10:23am On Jun 08, 2022
Maybe Igbo's don't know how to play Nigeria's BACKWARD POLITICS.
This so called 'politics' that can not lift Nigeria out of poverty, since 1999, should not be called POLITICS
but ANTI-POLITICS.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by tarboshi(m): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2022
tarboshi:
Maybe Igbo's don't know how to play Nigeria's BACKWARD POLITICS.
This so called 'politics' that can not lift Nigeria out of poverty, since 1999, should not be called POLITICS
but ANTI-POLITICS.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency by Deepthoughts: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) / People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.