Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Jilted Female Ex-banker Commits Suicide - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jilted Female Ex-banker Commits Suicide (3740 Views)

The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / Girl Commits Suicide Over Mother's Comments / My Jobless Husband Impregnated Another Woman Twice -ex-banker • (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jilted Female Ex-banker Commits Suicide by leuelliot(m): 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2011
Mobinga:

Conflicting reports. The other report says she was 30, this one says she's 26.

All na age Guy, i still de wait for your call oh we get unfinished parole
Re: Jilted Female Ex-banker Commits Suicide by Sicherheit(m): 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2011
Mobinga:

Conflicting reports. The other report says she was 30, this one says she's 26.
The other report also said she killed herself because her sugar daddy refuse to marry her as second wife, this one said it's because her fiance dumped her after finding out her womb has been removed. undecided
Re: Jilted Female Ex-banker Commits Suicide by dayokanu(m): 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2011
She is probably 26. Cos it was written she finished Secondary school in 2001.
Re: Jilted Female Ex-banker Commits Suicide by tpia5: 11:32pm On Jul 21, 2011
something's fishy about how these reporters are:

1. on hand to report the news

2. handling the news. Re: the sensational headlines they're coming up with.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island / Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? / Inter Tribal Couples, Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.