Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today (21720 Views)

Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy / Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today / Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by tolue42(m): 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
Victoronah1:
the easterners gives block votes, maybe you're talking about SS and SW not the east. The east is like Nw and NS, they drop huge block votes for a Candidate inline SS that could be divided between atiku and Peter obi. Obi Weill easily win all south east states with over 8 million votes, and will win SS with over 5 million votes. Na SW fit hard am cause tinubu is there. SS and SE are more related oo, than SW, I hope you know that. If he can get a northern contender that is very strong, and can get him atleast 25% in the other northern states, he has won, because the bulk votes from The east and SS will help him. SW will give him 50% while tinubu takes 50% if there is no rigging. In all obi stands a better chance than tinubu.

For election na the masses and also the states you need. obi has the support of the youth, when the youths of Nigeria plan for you, my brother you not fit loose. Use end sars protest for example

Lol.. beer parlor analysis as usual, keep throwing figures around. I can bet with you, the whole of South East vote won't be up to 1.6million..

all we care about is for you to reduce Atiku's vote... Just deliver on that, then we're good to go.

Thanks in Advance my dear friend!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by shosky1794: 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
Peter Obi will eventually step down and declare his support for Atiku. You heard from me first
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by Dottormentor: 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
Which peterObi?wait till you get Biafra, this is Nigeria not ebubeagu republic, nonsense. Igbo will not become President until you stop this senseless killing in ur region.
Moddam:
Why are you APC and PDP in disguise afraid of Peter Obi cheesy
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by Dottormentor: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Interesting, so obikerenke is floating like frog now, OK we shall see
Vixlot:

https://twitter.com/woye1/status/1534495016089174017
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
tolue42:

Exactly why we said you guys don't know politics....

Don't you know Peter Obi contesting is a plus for Tinubu? Obi will divide PDP vote in in South East, reducing Atiku chances in the south...

How is it a plus for Tinubu when each of the four candidates will cancel each other? Obi is bringing a wave of voters who had never participated before in elections because they felt candidates are useless.

Obi wins SE, SS, Abuja and gets half of Lagos.
Atiku wins NE and half of NC.
Tinubu wins SW but not overwhelmingly.
Kwankwaso wins Kano and half of NW.

Who among them is able to get margins outside their strongholds emerges winner. Even though I foresee a runoff because non may be able to win on the first ballot.
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by Oshodipikin: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
When time make una de shout South West upanda.
Fowl don de chop fowl intestine in Labour Party already.
Dem don go spoil LP
APGA their own local party, na backyard palmy drinking group grin grin
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by JohnSP99: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Arysexy:
Obi is a hurricane that will sweep away these old and corrupt thieves.

The masses will have the final say on election day.
Why are you guys just deceiving yourselves like this, really Peter obi to beat Atiku and Tinubu in a presidential election. For someone who has no political stronghold in the East not to talk of the west then you now move to the north where the election is usually won, He should have done far more for himself to make himself known to Nigerians. mention his name to some people in the west and here them say they have never heard his name people and worst of it in the north, and you expect such a person to win a presidential election. Just need to stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by sejeqovuq(f): 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
No better time to have that website for your business than now
at inmotion ict hub, we design all kinds of website that suit your needs with no advance payment.
we also offer Trainings, mobile app development, Graphic design etc
contact us now

Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by Ventura1: 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
Obi failed to carry out due diligence before joining Labour Party.
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by odomanis: 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bar1941:
Now that another faction of LP is challenging the legality of OBItuary as the legitimate flag bearer, where will he run to? The fact he can't be the unanimous candidate in ordinary LP shows how unpopular he is. You online followers should stop deceiving yourselves, OBItuary can't deliver the South East not to talk of Nigeria.

Stop the panic joor. We meet on election day. Concentrate on your old shaky men.
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by Victoronah1: 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
tolue42:

Lol.. beer parlor analysis as usual, keep throwing figures around. I can bet with you, the whole of South East vote won't be up to 1.6million..

all we care about is for you to reduce Atiku's vote... Just deliver on that, then we're good to go.

Thanks in Advance my dear friend!
I talk with facts chief. The reason Jonathan didn't win in 2015 was because SE didn't vote, and it was cause they wanted Biafra. I'm youruba oo, but I'm stating facts. Buhari won Jonathan with 2.5 million votes.

Jonathan had 12,853162 votes. 12 million plus votes

Buhari had 15,424921 15 plus million votes, now what's is the difference
Is
2,571759 2.5 million votes.

However in 2011, SE east produced 5.1 million votes for Jonathan, but only produced 2.701,745 million votes. If you minus this from the 5.1 million votes you get 2.3 million votes. If you added 2,398,255+12,853162= 15,251,417, and the SE votes would have doubled by 2015.

Jonathan 15,251,417 - Buhari 15,424921 = 173,504 thousand votes. Which the SE would have given him easily cause of double the population and registered voters then
Here are images to reference

First image 2011 election

Second screenshot 2015, also remember Biafra was still a threat in 2015.
Don't neglect any tribe

2 Likes

Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by pacespot(m): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
This guy calisthenics or what is definitely working for APC or PDP, this country has gone to dogs
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by Arysexy(m): 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
[s]
JohnSP99:

Why are you guys just deceiving yourselves like this, really Peter obi to beat Atiku and Tinubu in a presidential election. For someone who has no political stronghold in the East not to talk of the west then you now move to the north where the election is usually won, He should have done far more for himself to make himself known to Nigerians. mention his name to some people in the west and here them say they have never heard his name people and worst of it in the north, and you expect such a person to win a presidential election. Just need to stop deceiving yourself.
[/s]

Peter Obi is a force to reckon with. If you don't know him, many Nigerians tired about APC and PDP maladministration know him
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by pacespot(m): 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
But this story has been denounced by Labour Party itself on Twitter, why bringing it here again

1 Like

Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by Swagbag231(m): 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=Vixlot post=113599242]

https://twitter.com/woye1/status/1534495016089174017[/quote
Zukwanike
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by MrUchenna1(m): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Moddam:
Why are you APC and PDP in disguise afraid of Peter Obi cheesy
irony of life, they want a better Nigeria but are afraid of CHANGE......continue supporting looters, we will soon be borrowing money from GHANA

1 Like

Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by livinbygrace: 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
SEE AS DEM JUST USE OMO IGBO HEAD ANYHOW.WHEN IT COMES TO NIGERIAN POLITICS,YOU ARE STILL IN KINDERGARTEN
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by ekhai(m): 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
MAZI CALLISTUS OKAFOR VS PETER OBI. IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW.
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by kratos12345: 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bar1941:
Now that another faction of LP is challenging the legality of OBItuary as the legitimate flag bearer, where will he run to? The fact he can't be the unanimous candidate in ordinary LP shows how unpopular he is. You online followers should stop deceiving yourselves, OBItuary can't deliver the South East not to talk of Nigeria.
dust
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by guysis(m): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
How To Sell #PeterObi To Northern Nigerians...

No South Easterner can win a presidential election in Nigeria without the support of Northern Nigeria. This is not a curse, it is a statistical fact.

Based on the above fact, the major task of supporters of The Peter Obi Presidential Campaign should be to market Peter Obi to Nigerians in the North. To achieve this, I've come up with the following strategic ideas:

1. Translate All Peter Obi's speeches to Hausa and Fulfulde .

2. Buy Radio airtime in major Radio stations in the North where Peter's Translated Speeches and interviews will be played on a weekly basis.

3. BBC Hausa is vital. Get in touch with them. Grant regular interviews with bbc Hausa and other Hausa and Fulfulde platforms .

4. Create Physical presence through liason offices in key Northern cities. These offices should be functional and effectively engaging grassroot formations to propagate the message of a new Nigeria.

5. A powerful Northern Nigerian deputy from Kano, Kaduna or Kastina - the super 3 Ks.

6. Create a Shadow Cabinet with Shadow Ministers..
A Shadow cabinet doesn't have executive power since they are only executive members of government in waiting. Distribute key Shadow Ministries to the 3 Ks. This will create a deep effect in the political conversation in the North. The Shadow Ministers will operate just like normal Ministers, they should be given official cars and their job will include to criticize the original Ministers in the current administration - offering a better alternative to the unsolved problems of the current cabinet. Shadow cabinets are powerful opposition tools. This alone could place Labour Party as the main opposition party displacing PDP which is almost on its way to the grave.

7. The North is Nigeria's most politically conscious region. They don't vote money, they vote interest. Protect Northern interest in Nigeria while ensuring a balance in the South.

8. Supporters of Peter Obi must avoid getting into social media wars with Northern Nigerians. Stop the subs....they are your partner in constructing the new Nigeria. I've always maintained that the North is not in enmity with the South. Some evil politicians created a fake division. Peter Obi must expose that division and seek to be a unifier. Supporters of Peter Obi must have at least 10 influential Northerners who are partners in the Rescue Nigeria project.

9. Avoid religious misunderstandings. Respect each other's religious opinions.

10. Protect Northern businesses in the South and vice versa.

If Peter Obi is successfully sold to the North, you will see a political miracle in 2023.

Forget those who believe that nothing can happen beyond pdp and apc - when I was building the Gemsbok Group brand, such people also told me that an African cannot build technologies and export it to America etc. They laughed at me until I did it.

Peter Obi is a builder... laugh at him with caution.

Please pass this message until it gets to Mr. Peter Obi and his campaign team.
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by onuman: 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
Vixlot:

https://twitter.com/woye1/status/1534495016089174017

Ccallistus Okafor is going to become another Joe Igbokwe for the Igbos.

Let him retrace his steps before evil befalls him.
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by IPIGMODS: 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
Peter Obi-tuary will not even win a single local government not to talk of a State.
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
JohnSP99:

I want you to genuinely and truthfully answer this question, can Peter obi win any of this Atiku and Tinubu in a presidential election? just answer that.

Peter Obi will certainly win Atiku and Tinubu if free and fair elections are held today in Nigeria! Are you in this country at all? Wake up, there is a subtle wind of revolution blowing already and Peter Obi is the one leading it. Underestimate it at your own peril.
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by maste: 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ibo man don come out again to block another Ibo man.
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by tolue42(m): 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Assetinvestor:

How is it a plus for Tinubu when each of the four candidates will cancel each other? Obi is bringing a wave of voters who had never participated before in elections because they felt candidates are useless.

Obi wins SE, SS, Abuja and gets half of Lagos.
Atiku wins NE and half of NC.
Tinubu wins SW but not overwhelmingly.
Kwankwaso wins Kano and half of NW.

Who among them is able to get margins outside their strongholds emerges winner. Even though I foresee a runoff because non may be able to win on the first ballot.

I wish y'all success in your permutations...keep consolidating yourselves
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by JohnSP99: 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Peter Obi will certainly win Atiku and Tinubu if free and fair elections are held today in Nigeria! Are you in this country at all? Wake up, there is a subtle wind of revolution blowing already and Peter Obi is the one leading it. Underestimate it at your own peril.
my brother, it's not only the East that's going to vote in this election o, for someone that's not so popular in the west not to talk of North. abeg he is not even what we need, we need a youth who is not or has never been in this political generation. they all remain the same. even akpabio has more achievement has governor than obi has governor, I will rather prefer a fashola has president than obi. he's not better than the two old fools ahead
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by JohnSP99: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Peter Obi is a force to reckon with. If you don't know him, many Nigerians tired about APC and PDP maladministration know him
I just laugh at you people's ignorance shouting obi. cos I don't know how one can be deceiving himself after staring at the truth at the face, obi a force to reckon with in the political space in Nigeria. we the youth better put our heads together in unity and call for a far better candidate than all these crop of corrupt and hungry politicians of today we have in Nigeria. See them shouting obi as if he's different from all of them. Abeg stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by Amumaigwe: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
Assetinvestor:
Tinubu and his urchins are now spreading fake news out of fear.

You guys should man up and face Obi at the polls and stop all these rubbish. The curse of 50 million Nigerian youths is enough to cause Calistus and Abure or whatever you call them untimely death.

You are even talking about polls, how will they debate Obi?
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by ORIAYO70(m): 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by ORIAYO70(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
jaxxy:
Peter obi should allow us focus on Pdp pls since Apc wants to field an old corrupt man with a Muslim/Muslim ticket. A dirty slap on the faces of Christians in these trying and sensitive times in Nigeria. U want to sink Christianity?

DOA ticket for Apc. I guarantee u.

People talk foolishly, Buhari/Oshibajo, what has Oshibajo do to obliterate the christians problem, Apc has not even choose Vice u r barking
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by ORIAYO70(m): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
foruma702:
Some can even use money to fund division and cause trouble in LP so that Peter Obi may not emerge. Because as it is Peter Obi is a threat to other party.

Is it same party that doesn't have sitting govnr
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by jaxxy(m): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
ORIAYO70:

People talk foolishly, Buhari/Oshibajo, what has Oshibajo do to obliterate the christians problem, Apc has not even choose Vice u r barking

Choose and let us see na. The options are poor no matter what he Chooses. DOA ticket.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership / 11 Aspirants Jostle For Deputy Senate President, Deputy Speaker / Man Sets Six People Ablaze For Smoking Indian Hemp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.