Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today (21716 Views)

Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy / Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today / Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by Arysexy(m): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
JohnSP99:

I just laugh at you people's ignorance shouting obi. cos I don't know how one can be deceiving himself after staring at the truth at the face, obi a force to reckon with in the political space in Nigeria. we the youth better put our heads together in unity and call for a far better candidate than all these crop of corrupt and hungry politicians of today we have in Nigeria. See them shouting obi as if he's different from all of them. Abeg stop deceiving yourself.

Vote Peter Obi for your future and future of your generation

Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by JohnSP99: 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Arysexy:

Vote Peter Obi for your future and future of your generation
You are just so funny
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by 1nice(m): 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
Peter obi camp should not play the gentleman game. They should wise up and be ready for any battle that come their way.
Strategizing is the way out. No close friends or brothers in politics.
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by ORIAYO70(m): 9:39am On Jun 09, 2022
jaxxy:

Choose and let us see na. The options are poor no matter what he Chooses. DOA ticket.

Bro I want fairness
I have my pvc ready
But av not voted all the days of my life...

I want Southern President, either Tinubu, Umahi, or Rochas.
No sane person should vote Fulani.

But guess Southern people r not in alliance.
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by jaxxy(m): 9:43am On Jun 09, 2022
ORIAYO70:

Bro I want fairness
I have my pvc ready
But av not voted all the days of my life...

I want Southern President, either Tinubu, Umahi, or Rochas.
No sane person should vote Fulani.

But guess Southern people r not in alliance.

For u to want southern president and mention tinubu shows u are not serious. I will vote a fulani if he will perform better. Fulani vote southerners also when it matters.

look how lagos is being run like sm1 private property? undecided

I'm not a bigot.
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by ORIAYO70(m): 7:19am On Jun 10, 2022
jaxxy:

For u to want southern president and mention tinubu shows u are not serious. I will vote a fulani if he will perform better. Fulani vote southerners also when it matters.

look how lagos is being run like sm1 private property? undecided

I'm not a bigot.

You aren't talking like someone that is literate at all, probably u come to know how to type cos lean on educated ones, I point it clear, that I don't vote, I mentioned southern candidate and I mentioned Tinubu, was he not part of the southern candidate. .Alas

If u like vote for fulfulde not fulani that is ur problem not mine, Tinubu this Tinubu that

You said Lagos was been ran by Tinubu, use ur head, he had the influence on Lagos running though, yet he wasn't the Govt, if u don't like what they do go to ur Village. Y the hate... .Keep voting for fulani that will kill all Southerners
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by jaxxy(m): 7:48am On Jun 10, 2022
ORIAYO70:

You aren't talking like someone that is literate at all, probably u come to know how to type cos lean on educated ones, I point it clear, that I don't vote, I mentioned southern candidate and I mentioned Tinubu, was he not part of the southern candidate. .Alas

If u like vote for fulfulde not fulani that is ur problem not mine, Tinubu this Tinubu that

You said Lagos was been ran by Tinubu, use ur head, he had the influence on Lagos running though, yet he wasn't the Govt, if u don't like what they do go to ur Village. Y the hate... .Keep voting for fulani that will kill all Southerners

if u dint vote that's ur business. I respect tinubu for his average achievements in lagos. I say average cos lagos is has been on a decline since fasholas 2nd term. which was almost stopped by same tinubu.

I don't believe lagos has the best model or progress rate looking at how much it generates and how much is done. its a very corrupt model, vindictive and dysfunctional.

I was born and breed in lagos, part of my family are from lagos. Tinubu isn't from lagos, fashola isn't from lagos. They weren't born here either, they relocated here so tell them to go back to their village.

I maybe more of a Lagosian than them.

I will not support an old corrupt man who model of governance is holding a state hostage, using thugs to disrupt democratic processes and support human rights abuse whole mismanaging public funds and building white elephant projects. The a Muslim/Muslim ticket a big insult to Christians. That's how it starts.

if we must support a southerner as u say then why not Peter obi or is he not same south?

if not Peter obi I will rather have Atiku. Godbless Nigeria.

Vote Peter obi since u don't want fulani. ur bigotry and hate for igbos won't allow u. Nonsense
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by ORIAYO70(m): 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
jaxxy:

if u dint vote that's ur business. I respect tinubu for his average achievements in lagos. I say average cos lagos is has been on a decline since fasholas 2nd term. which was almost stopped by same tinubu.

I don't believe lagos has the best model or progress rate looking at how much it generates and how much is done. its a very corrupt model, vindictive and dysfunctional.

I was born and breed in lagos, part of my family are from lagos. Tinubu isn't from lagos, fashola isn't from lagos. They weren't born here either, they relocated here so tell them to go back to their village.

I maybe more of a Lagosian than them.

I will not support an old corrupt man who model of governance is holding a state hostage, using thugs to disrupt democratic processes and support human rights abuse whole mismanaging public funds and building white elephant projects. The a Muslim/Muslim ticket a big insult to Christians. That's how it starts.

if we must support a southerner as u say then why not Peter obi or is he not same south?

if not Peter obi I will rather have Atiku. Godbless Nigeria.

Vote Peter obi since u don't want fulani. ur bigotry and hate for igbos won't allow u. Nonsense

I have so much pressing issue than this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ntete Bassey Duke, Supporters Defect To Labour Party / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration / Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.