Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today (21713 Views)

Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy / Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today / Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by Afamed: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
Arysexy:

Obi is a gargantuan enigma that draws traffic on NL and Nigeria as a whole.

His candidature has woken SE youths voter apathy. They now sleep at inec office to pick their PVC
Unfortunately the youth votes in SE are not enough to win him the office of Mr President
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by sukar886: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
That useless Igbo man should go and die, APC and PDP are using him to distroy peter obi ambition , it will never work for them fools, useless man wey no get surname
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by zudozz: 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
This ones they want settlement!
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by israel90: 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Obidient1:
That man is killing his political carrier
u don’t want to tell urself d truth
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by sukar886: 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Royalty83:

Scam alert..

JAGABAN WE KNOW
Jagaban kee u there, Nigeria no be Lagos , jagaban na for Lagos
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by Naija8240: 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Southern politicians and factions….. they never get sense from the north

1 Like

Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by Basiljoe: 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
post=113599762:
Pandora Obituary wahala no dey finish......

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition, you are hereby free to quote and start wailing on our comment.

Awon werey 100%....

GBAMSOLUTELY!
Truer words have never been spoken.
It will be too much favor for the one and only JAGABAN.
If dem know, dem know wink wink wink
I used to think most nairalanders were harsh when they insult you and call you all sort of names, but today I discovered you're worst than an idiot.
Jagaban kill you there. Stupid vulture griller.
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by Obidient1: 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
The person behind this is Killing his Political carear, The youths will come for your head.
PETER OBI we know
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by Godstiger(m): 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Moddam:
Why are you APC and PDP in disguise afraid of Peter Obi cheesy
they are afraid of bright and real change
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by Menace2Society(m): 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
jaxxy:
Peter obi should allow us focus on Pdp pls since Apc wants to field an old corrupt man with a Muslim/Muslim ticket. A dirty slap on the faces of Christians in these trying and sensitive times in Nigeria. U want to sink Christianity?

DOA ticket for Apc. I guarantee u.
What's this rat saying biko?
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Obidient1:
That man is killing his political carrier

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Like he cares! So long as the shameless political prostitute sees his bank balance swell, it's all good! Watching him on AriseTV, he came across as a shifty character!
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Naija8240:
Southern politicians and factions….. they never get sense from the north

The problem is they always have a price! Most of them just stand for nothing but pecuniary and tribal gain!
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by SocialJustice: 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
What's the meaning of this rubbish?
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by Dikegodspower(m): 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by Victoronah1: 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
I Victor Ademola Onah, Peter obiI know, who do you know? I will never vote tinubu even though he is from my tribe.

I cannot wish my fellow tribe man death, but he will be alive to see the youths movements

Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by tolue42(m): 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Assetinvestor:
Tinubu and his urchins are now spreading fake news out of fear.

You guys should man up and face Obi at the polls and stop all these rubbish. The curse of 50 million Nigerian youths is enough to cause Calistus and Abure or whatever you call them untimely death.

Exactly why we said you guys don't know politics....

Don't you know Peter Obi contesting is a plus for Tinubu? Obi will divide PDP vote in in South East, reducing Atiku chances in the south...
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by naija4life247: 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu, why nah?

After buying all contestant in APC primary election, you have gone to buy some snitches in Labour Party to destroy the party for Peter Pandora Obituary.

I fear who no fear you oooo
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by Victoronah1: 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Afamed:

Unfortunately the youth votes in SE are not enough to win him the office of Mr President
we accept failure. Let him fail first
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by Cyriloha(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bar1941:
Now that another faction of LP is challenging the legality of OBItuary as the legitimate flag bearer, where will he run to? The fact he can't be the unanimous candidate in ordinary LP shows how unpopular he is. You online followers should stop deceiving yourselves, OBItuary can't deliver the South East not to talk of Nigeria.

Sincerely your one of the problems if this great country I'm telling the honest truth today, I wish you will save screenshot of this post for your kids unborn to see and rate you! Damn it bro your worst than pandemic
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by shortIGBOman: 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
It's over for Peter ObiTUARY.

Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by Victoronah1: 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
tolue42:

Exactly why we said yo guys don't know politics....

Don't you know Peter Obi contesting is a plus for Tinubu? Obi will divide PDP vote in in South East, reducing Atiku chances in the south...
the easterners gives block votes, maybe you're talking about SS and SW not the east. The east is like Nw and NS, they drop huge block votes for a Candidate inline SS that could be divided between atiku and Peter obi. Obi Weill easily win all south east states with over 8 million votes, and will win SS with over 5 million votes. Na SW fit hard am cause tinubu is there. SS and SE are more related oo, than SW, I hope you know that. If he can get a northern contender that is very strong, and can get him atleast 25% in the other northern states, he has won, because the bulk votes from The east and SS will help him. SW will give him 50% while tinubu takes 50% if there is no rigging. In all obi stands a better chance than tinubu.

For election na the masses and also the states you need. obi has the support of the youth, when the youths of Nigeria plan for you, my brother you not fit loose. Use end sars protest for example
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by ravensckar(m): 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
foruma702:
Some can even use money to fund division and cause trouble in LP so that Peter Obi may not emerge. Because as it is Peter Obi is a threat to other party.
Abegi! Which Obi? The one that couldn't win his party's primary election? Make we hear word abeg. angry angry

At the twillight of his career, he couldn't even deliver Anambra state to PDP. You guys will just hype him to oblivion. Obi stands no chance!

1 Like

Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
Typical of south east politicians always a divided house.
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by joelag: 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
From the look of things, e be like say na Tinubu sponsor Obi go labour party.
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by ufotunang: 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
Peter Obi why did you hurrily defect to labour party... there were other parties without party issues court problems....you might spoil your chance of winning the presidential election
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by dalass(f): 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Assetinvestor:

You guys should man up and face Obi at the polls and stop all these rubbish. The curse of 50 million Nigerian youths is enough to cause Calistus and Abure or whatever you call them untimely death.

grin grin
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by dalass(f): 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
ravensckar:
Abegi! Which Obi? The one that couldn't win his party's primary election? Make we hear word abeg. angry angry

At the twillight of his career, he couldn't even deliver Anambra state to PDP. You guys will just hype him to oblivion. Obi stands no chance!

Some people are so far removed from reality that when they are presented with hard facts, they keep denying when it happens and then unending hatred and bitterness will keep them from moving on.... Sad really undecided
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by JohnSP99: 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
Assetinvestor:

I want you to genuinely and truthfully answer this question, can Peter obi win any of this Atiku and Tinubu in a presidential election? just answer that.
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by Victoronah1: 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
JohnSP99:

I want you to genuinely and truthfully answer this question, can Peter obi win any of this Atiku and Tinubu in a presidential election? just answer that.
did you know the reason Jonathan couldn't win in 2015? It was because the SE didn't vote at all cause of sit at home. Be calming down oo
Re: Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today by Zinpat: 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
Which one is "faction" again now? South East, why can't we just come together at least for once and support one person - Peter Obi, why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Johannesburg As An International Election Observer / Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy / "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.