Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat (53009 Views)

Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 / Babachir Lawal: Nothing Is Working Under APC, I'm Sorry I Campaigned For Them / I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by fergie001: 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
bennybuhari:
Shut up hypocrite. Go and lick Tonto Dike's pant
Chai.... You can't make heaven...hei

Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Victoronah1: 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
I don't see a winner in 2023 election.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by anonimi: 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Sorry Mr. Reno, your opinion is shit.....

Was it shit when he was campaigning for Thiefnuibu against Osunbande?
Or the shittiness is just from now

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Sannisege: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
PDP don dey fear
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by PericomaNwankwo: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
If I talk say this guy na werey
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by BJanta: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
jaybenugo:
APC Primary: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat - Reno Omokri

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has stated that the reason he campaigned for Bola Tinubu to win the All Progressive Congress (APC) presidential ticket was because Osinbajo would be harder to defeat in Nigeria's 2023 presidential election, IGBERETV reports.

Reno believes it is now easy for Atiku to become president as he urged Atiku to prepare his inauguration speech.

Reno wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1534496040753238018?t=JWnANDxuvADTZNU6hclpDA&s=19

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1534503621907185664?t=svH3ff8FG7JSDzNHeyuvOA&s=19

It is now I know that you you don real colc. If Osinbajo had won , you would have said the same thing. Your campaign if any, had nothing to do with his victory, thou.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Kaiser20: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
I have won a bet today.
When Reno was campaigning for Emilokan aka Baba Bola chigaco i knew he was up to something.
So the cabal deliberately allowed Tinubu to win so that Atiku will become president since they couldn't bring in GEJ

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by PointZerom: 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
booblacain:
This talk of Notherners will not vote a Nothern Christian is just rubbish talk.

It is 100% true.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by bjdon: 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
booblacain:
Then you really don't understand Northern Politics. The Northern Muslims do not recognise southern muslims as proper muslims. This is why no southern Imam can preach in a northern mosque. This was explained to late MKO Abiola which is why he selected the muslim Baba Gana Kingibe as his vice.
Tinubu will surley go for a muslim vice, he's has even hinted as much, and this will destroy his chances among Nigerian christians in the current climate. The middle belt, SE and SS are totaly in place for Peter Obi and Atiku(Atiku will definilty selected a southern christian). I just can't see how Tinubu makes it to Aso Rock

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by jaxxy(m): 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
booblacain:

Try it and see. when they have a Northern Muslim on sane ballot? U must be daydreaming.

Atiku is already president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
Atiku that had to rely on okowa and Tambuwal in order to scrape past ordinary Wike is whom you people are hyping? Tinubu singlehandedly took on the VP, the president, Apc chairman, SE and he humiliated them all. Atiku go collect

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by DrGeoAngel: 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
I thought as much.

Yemi Osinbajo may have taken lots of votes fr the youth in the general elections.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
That's what most of top APC elites have seen before pushing for Lawan. An hausa man walk in to my office this afternoon in northern part and said Atiku is so lucky to contesting with Tinubu. He said it will be very hard to see an hausa man voting for Tinubu while Atiku is in the ballot

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by drlateef: 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
We will wait and see. Terrible miscalculation. Jagaban will give Atiku a final knock out that will retire him to the intensive care unit of retirement, never to come back again to contest.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Badgers14: 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sold to the highest bidder grin
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Biglogo(m): 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Onijabajaba
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Khaysee: 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Obasanjo defeated North
2011 Jonathan did same as for atiku u see obi and tinubu Will win him
That one go cry last
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Cubalabloo(m): 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
anonimi:

Was it shit when he was campaigning for Thiefnuibu against Osunbande?
Or the shittiness is just from now
If you did not understand what i said, then you are waiting to get fuvked.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by immortalmortal: 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sheuns:
As it stands now. I’ll kukuma vote Tinubu ahead of Atiku or Obi. I have seen Tinubu’s works but I cannot say the same for Atiku and Obi. It’s a now a matter of choosing between two devils, I’ll go for the lesser one. As the saying goes, the devil you’ve known is better than the Angel you just met.

May Nigeria be better.

Tinubu's work was 15 years ago. Between then and now, he's been kinda idle apart from private practice maybe. And more so, he has grown a lot older. Can he do now, in a larger scale, what he did 15years ago?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by NLPoliceWoman: 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
MyFlair:

Old man go and better yr life , the Igbo's you are bashing can buy u and your business without blinking an eye
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by OriOko88(m): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
princehinnex:
Reno maybe talking trash previously, but he is definitely speaking the truth, Atiku maybe corrupt but he has more acceptability in the south than Tinubu, Tinubu has many enemies, especially among yoruba elites
You right.. I see many Yorubas sabotaging tinubu's ambition. People like afenifere and OBJ will never support asiwaju

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Khaysee: 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
bjdon:

Then you really don't understand Northern Politics. The Northern Muslims do not recognise southern muslims as proper muslims. This is why no southern Imam can preach in a northern mosque. This was explained to late MKO Abiola which is why he selected the muslim Baba Gana Kingibe as his vice.
Tinubu will surley go for a muslim vice, he's has even hinted as much, and this will destroy his chances among Nigerian christians in the current climate. The middle belt, SE and SS are totaly in place for Peter Obi and Atiku(Atiku will definilty selected a southern christian). I just can't see how Tinubu makes it to Aso Rock

Yinmu

How did Abiola won election?
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by pacespot(m): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
APCshit just lost the only chance they had at getting it right in 2023 polls, these people will be taught a hard lesson that primary election is far different from the general election due to a lot of vested interests in the former. Those APC corrupt delegates will definitely fly out of this country using their paychecks after seeing the damage they have done to Nigerians in the coming months.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by deeva2: 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
You bleeped up since when u choose atiku over tinubu..If i may ask. how did dis buffoon campaigned for tinubu to win primary.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Masterito(m): 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
This like to attach him self to other persons' success.
jaybenugo:
APC Primary: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat - Reno Omokri

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has stated that the reason he campaigned for Bola Tinubu to win the All Progressive Congress (APC) presidential ticket was because Osinbajo would be harder to defeat in Nigeria's 2023 presidential election, IGBERETV reports.

Reno believes it is now easy for Atiku to become president as he urged Atiku to prepare his inauguration speech.

Reno wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1534496040753238018?t=JWnANDxuvADTZNU6hclpDA&s=19

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1534503621907185664?t=svH3ff8FG7JSDzNHeyuvOA&s=19
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Omoslim26: 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
Who dis mugu campaign help.
I stand with Peter Obi come rain come shine.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Dorlarphor10: 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
This man is just capping
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Shinzokiyotake(m): 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
booblacain:
You nailed it
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Empiree: 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Islam And Muslims Own Nigeria.

You see you have no choice now btw Atiku and Tinubu. Dem be muslims.

When I told some people that Muslims own Nigeria they objected.

I said it before and will say it again. Islam and Muslims own Nigeria. If your are uncomfortable with this statement, I am in my house come and beat me. cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat by Benmob: 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Now I know diz man, everywhere Belle face na 100%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister / Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release / INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.