Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

The Fulani Slaves Have Won Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fulani Slaves Have Won Again (287 Views)

The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court / Igboho Attacks Ooni, Tinubu And Makinde, Says They Are Fulani Slaves / Prof Nwabueze, Chidoka,FFK, Peter Obi Are Hausa Fulani Slaves- Churchill Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fulani Slaves Have Won Again by CUMIN: 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin grin

The Fulani slaves master have endorsed/promoted their slaves to rule over nyamiri again.

What will the free born nyamiri do to this hegemony slave/master relationship.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Slaves Have Won Again by Mandate2023: 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ipigs r on sober mood since last night...........I wonder hw a tribe can be insulting and attacking ppl up and down and yet want to rule, dey called yoruba's betrayal and dey r yet to tell us hw we betrayed them

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Slaves Have Won Again by sotall(m): 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
The way many of you from southwest run your mouth will culminate in the failure of Tinubu next year at the polls.

South south and south East are watching you run your mouth.

Just make sure you win the North against Atiku , if not Tinubu stand no chance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fulani Slaves Have Won Again by lathrowinger: 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
CUMIN:
grin grin

The Fulani slaves master have endorsed/promoted their slaves to rule over nyamiri again.

What will the free born nyamiri do to this hegemony slave/master relationship.

Flat-head Nkpurunmiri

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Slaves Have Won Again by Masterito(m): 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Honestly you guys are boosting Atiku's chances.
lathrowinger:

Flat-head Nkpurunmiri
Re: The Fulani Slaves Have Won Again by lathrowinger: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Masterito:
Honestly you guys are boosting Atiku's chances.

You are right though, hence from now on, I'll advice all my SWAT SOLDIERS to stop respond back.

We need your votes

We are 1 Southerners

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu 2023 in JESUS NAME
Re: The Fulani Slaves Have Won Again by Masterito(m): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
Thank God you understand. Hopefully, Jagaban will be the president come 2023.
lathrowinger:

You are right though, hence from now on, I'll advice all my SWAT SOLDIERS to stop respond back.

We need your votes

We are 1 Southerners

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu 2023 in JESUS NAME

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mbaka Blasts: Peter Obi Is A Stingy Man, He Won't Be Nigeria's President / Type a Little Prayer For Peter Obi's protection and success / Alleged N96bn Fraud: Wike Files Charges Against Amaechi, Cole & Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.