Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate (36948 Views)

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mariya Dantata (Photos). / Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Campaigns In Kano (Pictures) / Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by unite4real: 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
mach7:
Kwankwanso's votes (for presidential) won't go beyond some LGs in Kano. Kebbi, Niger and maybe Jigawa.

NW will still present a block vote for APC, rather the party who will be hurting most from NNPP is the PDP

you are so on point. same thing will happen in South East. the Peter obi factor will rob off on PDP over there as well.
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by Mordecai(m): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2022

Why do I feel Asiwaju planted this fellow ahead of time to divide the PDP votes?
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by hammer567: 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
franchasofficia:
Peter Obi is the only Christian contestant from Southern Nigeria.

Fairness and equity is on Peter Obi's side.

He is Igbo where the presidency ought to go in 2023.

He is from South.

He is the only Christian in the race.

Buhari is a Muslim and he is not supposed to hand over to another Muslim unless Muslims are looking for trouble in Nigeria.

STOP ALL THIS NONSENSE, PETER OBI CANNOT WIN ANYWHERE IN THE NORTH.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by Jlow2: 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
alsudan:
North West Kwankwaso
North East ATIKU
South West Tinubu
South East Obi

The SS and NC will clearly decide who wins 2023 elections.

northern Christians re voting for obi, south south , southeast ins in obi's Pocket
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by Bbdiyya: 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
juman:
We need a Christian man as president.
Then Queue behind the Pandora guy now.
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by Terrier99: 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Kwakwanso, Atiku, Obi, 3 powerful men

2023 is sure gonna be an interesting year

Thank God you aren't supporting Tinubu. I guess that's one of the reasons why he won.
You guys are jinxed with bad luck.

2 Likes

Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by oilykid(m): 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
Cajal:

They don't learn from history
Which history cause from history we know about abiola and awolowo treatment very well
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by Stanweezy(m): 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
Jmichael1:
Dis there party name slf get as e be ooh....

at 1st i taught it was nnpc

No be only u bro
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by Godispeace: 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
This IPOB/ESN ediot intentionally ignore the truth as usual , deliberate and due to shame unable to mention Tinubu , eleribu somebodi , shame don catch the ediot grin grin grin grin grin grin
PrinceOfLagos:

Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by signz: 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
alsudan:
North West Kwankwaso
North East ATIKU
South West Tinubu
South East Obi

True. The minorities will decide.

But i have a feeling Kwankwaso will step down for Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by emmyrate1(m): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
alsudan:
North West Kwankwaso
North East ATIKU
South West Tinubu
South East Obi

SS is PDP region. Unfortunately elections are always decided from the North. Kano Kaduna sokoto, this three state will decide
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Badgers14:
I do hope LP and NNPP join forces so they can take on APC and PDP.
Always doing attaché by force. grin
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by emmyrate1(m): 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
Segkem2013:
Kano's vote (North decider) split.
not when atiku bribe all northern clerics and traditional rulers, hausa people always follow instructions from their leaders.
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by Dscop: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
franchasofficia:
Peter Obi is the only Christian contestant from Southern Nigeria.

Fairness and equity is on Peter Obi's side.

He is Igbo where the presidency ought to go in 2023.

He is from South.

He is the only Christian in the race.

Buhari is a Muslim and he is not supposed to hand over to another Muslim unless Muslims are looking for trouble in Nigeria.

You cannot use fairness and Nigeria in the same sentence. Unfortunately Obi cannot win anything at all. Other than the igbos who else is shouting Obi up and down? You guys didn't play your cards well. You hate Yorubas, detests the Hausas, so where exactly do you want the votes to come from?

Wouldn't it have been better to collude with Yorubas to unsit those born to rule people who believe the seat of power is their birthright?

Few years ago it was Atikulated, now it's Obidient, when outside your ethnic group he ain't getting any vote. Noise is not power, only gives you headache. Didn't Ojukwu once contest the presidency, how did it fair outside South east?

It's igbos turn in fairness but you guys hatred, abusive mentality hasn’t helped your case. Why can't an igbo man be a President, do others have two heads...must an hausa man always be in power?

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:
grin
This was how they supported all the other APC aspirant against (except) JAGABAN. Easily predictable
one trend, one pattern, the same result=losses

Tinubu no go near presidential villa.
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by Mandate2023: 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Werey son of ashiere don resume with another form of permutations grin
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by casualobserver: 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
nobody cares, just like Peter Obi, in Labour all he does is take away votes from PDP
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by PrinceOfLagos: 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mandate2023:

Werey son of ashiere don resume with another form of permutations grin
Ori e ti gbale
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by NijaDueprocess: 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nigerians will never learn. We keep recycling failures and expect changes. We allow tribalism and religion to take over our mind and end up complaining. That's how we ended up voting buhari (a complete failure) to lead a population of over 200 million people. History is about to repeat itself and the earlier we realise that tribal or religious sentiment wouldn't do us any good, the better for us. I urge my fellow Nigerians to prepare our minds to support and vote for the right person come 2023 irrespective of the person's political party, religious and tribal background. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by rolams(m): 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
And so?
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by erubati: 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The bastard is here again to spew trash.
Hope u don't have sniper beside u sha

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by emmnprince(m): 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

What of Tinubu? Or is he the strongest?
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by signz: 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
hammer567:

STOP ALL THIS NONSENSE, PETER OBI CANNOT WIN ANYWHERE IN THE NORTH.

He doesn't need to win in the North neither does Tinubu. They have to just do enough to get block votes from their zones and get a minimum of 25% of votes in states in the core north.

Likewise Atiku & Kwankwaso don't need to win South. They just need to win their core Zones and get minimum 25% of votes in south states.

If INEC comes thru with BVAS and Electronic Transmission of results, this will be a rerun.
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by Rick9(m): 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
What if Kwankwaso was to team up with Peter Obi as running mate and abandon this plans of becoming president.

Or better still what if Labour Party and NNPP Should form a merger and join forces together something like LPN (Labour Party of Nigeria).

I want obi to be smart in choosing his running mate and let it be a Northerner and someone like Kwankwaso is to me the perfect match.

I'm just thinking aloud.

Obi must win that Presidency by fire by force.

2 Likes

Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by eldoradoxx: 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
mach7:
Kwankwanso's votes (for presidential) won't go beyond some LGs in Kano. Kebbi, Niger and maybe Jigawa.

NW will still present a block vote for APC, rather the party who will be hurting most from NNPP is the PDP
Poor political analysis. If APC currently holds Kano, Jigawa, Kebbi and Niger States and NNPP is to comes to for instance successfully challenge them or split their votes, who loses? APC or PDP?

2 Likes

Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by TruthinAction: 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kwankwaso lost a golden opportunity to be a real threat to both PDP and APC when he did not allow Peter Obi to be the presidential flag bearer. He is selfish and unwise. Must the north always be in power?
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by tonyashburton: 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
You know NOTHING.The North are ready to move away from the duopoly of APC and PDP.
mach7:

Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by Komu1048(m): 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
HonNL:

This one that is called ritualist in north hence always using Red. He too want to be President of Arewa
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by georgeakins: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Nothing powerful about Obi. His votes will only come from Anambra
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by Hermoso33: 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
AustineE1:
APC just made the mistake of the century by handing its ticket to Tinubu,APC has sure lost the presidential election...the coast is now clear for Atiku and Obi to fight till the end.
Right now Tinubu is in a delimma on who to make his vice,if he brings in a northern christian,the vote north will turn there bark at him,here in the north,Yoruba muslims are not seen as real muslims. If he goes for a muslim-muslim ticket,then his ambition is dead on arrival. Either way,Tinubu is going to lose heavily and APC is buried for good.

Try to be realistic and not give urself false hope. Obi is not fighting with anyone. He can't win even all the states in the southeast and he is not going to win any state outside Southeast. Who knows Labour party?? Forget online hyping that are being given to him by the Igbos. People only know APC and PDP in Nigeria and Obi is not popular in the Southwest and North as you think. I can give you my phone number if Obi wins presidential election I will give you #50,000 sir and if I fail to do so I will not see the end of 2023. I'm not being sentimental rather I'm being politically analytical
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by puremaker7(m): 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Thanks to know you are supporting them against Jagaban again.
anybody you support will surely lose the election.
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by Echoban: 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Oboy shut up. Don't let me see ur moniker here again. Ashiere human. U should b diving inside lagoon by now. Fool

Always foolish Political permutations all into failure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake / Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT / The Moment Fayemi Bowed Out Of Buhari's Cabinet (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.