Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate (36964 Views)

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mariya Dantata (Photos). / Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Campaigns In Kano (Pictures) / Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by comodo: 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
I have been going thru the comments here and I kind of feel that I am the only person suffering in this country. All these people above me, are they in this country with me Are we cursed in this country. Is black man nay Nigerians truly cursed. Everything is my tribes man everytime. If it's not my tribesman then let everyone suffer. Can't we just for once get things right.

2 Likes

Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by hotwax: 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
JayLex2010:
Tinubu don send this one to go split Northern vote, interesting. JAGABAN for a reason

The same northern vote he need.

And you think Yoruba votes will not spoil?

Pdp is strong in osun and oyo..get that into your head
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by hotwax: 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
comodo:
I have been going thru the comments here and I kind of feel that I am the only person suffering in this country. All these people above me, are they in this country with me Are we cursed in this country. Is black man nay Nigerians truly cursed. Everything is my tribes man everytime. If it's not my tribesman then let everyone suffer. Can't we just for once get things right.

It's a sad day for me. I'm in my staff bus right now.

They are all looking at me as if I am not ok..

How do Nigerians really reason?

Are Nigerians cursed?
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by darelar(m): 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
Their standing order after 2023 election.
APC first
PDP second
NNPP third
Labour fourth. Quote me after general election.
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by ufuosman(m): 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Only kano na dis party go get vote
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by We4all: 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
I kinda like this man. Why is no one talking about him?
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by onatisi(m): 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
anyone that will win the next presidential election between apc or pdp must strike a deal with kwankwanso .

2 Likes

Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by Oregunjs: 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hnnmm
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by clerkent(m): 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dapson73:

Obi is overrated.

He's not in the same class with the above mentioned personalities politically.
Yes of course but let him be overated that's how God anointed a boy(David) inside the village to become king.
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by tunapawizzy: 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
alsudan:
North West Kwankwaso
North East ATIKU
South West Tinubu
South East Obi

The SS and NC will clearly decide who wins 2023 elections.

I am not his fan but it looks like it may go Tinubu's way. He has lots of incumbent APC governors that will eat deep into NW votes for him. Straight fight between Tinubu and Atiku. PDP will cry for Obi and Kwankwaso loss. Only oyo Tinubu MAY not win in the SW. Only Kano and Sokoto he may not win in NW. NC APC governors will clear NC for him. Unfortunately lots of APC governors in NE too that will prove spoilers for Atiku. If you have majority SW and majority NW and majority NC, weytin remain
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by caracas: 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
alsudan:
North West Kwankwaso
North East ATIKU
South West Tinubu
South East Obi

Your guess is as good as mine
Peter obi is clearly the next president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by Str8talk21: 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Thr damage this kwankaso did to the North which is now spilling over to Southern Nigeria will take years for us to contain it.
I know the question that comes to mind is, "how"? Now, this is answer, it was during his tenure that he was busy funding mass weddings for imbeciles, nonentities, misfits, street urchins and destitutes to wed and to procreate unwanted babies that have fueled the army of Almajiris in the North, who in turn mostly have now become terrorists, killer fulani herdsmen, kidnappers, lawless Okada riders, street urchins, Almajiris, etc and are now being distributed to every nook and cranny of Nigeria by the Northern governors under the insidious and surreptitious assertion that every Nigeria has the right to live in every part of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by caracas: 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
tunapawizzy:

I am not his fan but it looks like it may go Tinubu's way. He has lots of incumbent APC governors that will eat deep into NW votes for him. Straight fight between Tinubu and Atiku. PDP will cry for Obi and Kwankwaso loss. Only oyo Tinubu MAY not win in the SW. Only Kano and Sokoto he may not win in NW. NC APC governors will clear NC for him. Unfortunately lots of APC governors in NE too that will prove spoilers for Atiku. If you have majority SW and majority NW and majority NC, weytin remain

Dumbest analysis I ever read in my whole life
Only states tinubu will win in Nigeria are osun, ogun, ekiti, oyo n ondo states
Apart from Lagos n edo where he would lose but still get substantial votes, he won’t get up to 5 % votes in any of the rest of the states in Nigeria….
Save this……
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by Kubernetes: 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Kwankwaso stepping down for Atiku.

This I have seen.

Exactly,by the time he sees he won't make it,he will eventually step down for Atiku.
That was the mistake Osinbajo made.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by naija4life247: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

I'll take it you have not been to North West before. Kwankwanso and Shekarau will clear more than half of Kano

Gandollar defeated the two of them combined in the last election. I hope you still remember
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by Excelboi(m): 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
naija4life247:

Gandollar defeated the two of them combined in the last election. I hope you still remember
The re-run in the inconclusive places was heavily rigged. Ganduje no win anything.
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by porthouse7(f): 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Kwakwanso, Atiku, Obi, 3 powerful men

2023 is sure gonna be an interesting year
oloriburuku... pee poo don win, whats ur next wailing agenda
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by EnglandAmaka(f): 8:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
mach7:
Kwankwanso's votes (for presidential) won't go beyond some LGs in Kano. Kebbi, Niger and maybe Jigawa.

NW will still present a block vote for APC, rather the party who will be hurting most from NNPP is the PDP

Look at your English. Oshogbo permutations
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by JayLex2010(m): 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
hotwax:

The same northern vote he need.

And you think Yoruba votes will not spoil?

Pdp is strong in osun and oyo..get that into your head

This is not romance section. Calm down and learn politics.
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by Dapson73(m): 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
clerkent:

Yes of course but let him be overated that's how God anointed a boy(David) inside the village to become king.

Ok sir.
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by MUAnaZephyr: 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
Who wun first follow you drag am for your party before?

Dem wun follow Oga landlord drag him house
HonNL:

Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by Indifferent12: 12:16am On Jun 09, 2022
alsudan:
North West Kwankwaso
North East ATIKU
South West Tinubu
South East Obi

The contest here is between obi and Atiku
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by Indifferent12: 12:20am On Jun 09, 2022
Excelboi:
This is who they are comparing with Peter Obi? Kwankwaso na boss any day anytime. He may not have a national appeal currently, but he is going to be a pain in the ass for the two major parties this election. grin

They are miles apart, and Kwankwaso will defeat Obi any day anytime. No jokes.
Come n say this in delta State, we don't even know this guy.
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by OBALOLA55(m): 12:25am On Jun 09, 2022
Excelboi:
This is who they are comparing with Peter Obi? Kwankwaso na boss any day anytime. He may not have a national appeal currently, but he is going to be a pain in the ass for the two major parties this election. grin

They are miles apart, and Kwankwaso will defeat Obi any day anytime. No jokes.
KWANKWASO IS WORKING FOR ATIKU
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by OBALOLA55(m): 12:28am On Jun 09, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Las Las they will work together to strangle the demonic party APC, President Buhari the first & last President of APC dynasty.
shocked

WHO HACKED YOUR ACCOUNT BUCKEYEshocked
Re: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate by OFFICIAL336: 7:43am On Jun 09, 2022
naija4life247:

Lol

It was Ganduje, Buhari and Shekarau against Kwankwanso

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister / Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT / Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.