Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Tanzania Woman Allegedly Turns Into A Cow After Sleeping With Married Man (video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tanzania Woman Allegedly Turns Into A Cow After Sleeping With Married Man (video (679 Views)

Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tanzania Woman Allegedly Turns Into A Cow After Sleeping With Married Man (video by doctoreugiagbe: 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zeaK4pjmGs

Woman allegedly turns into a cow after sleeping with married man

The woman’s legs reportedly turned into cow hooves and she also has a tail

According to unconfirmed rumours, the woman in the video is alleged to have snatched someone else’s husband and the husband’s wife reportedly bewitched her. On the other hand, some are speculating that she slept with a married man and her legs mysteriously turned into those of a cow.

The video has got social media talking as people are quite sceptical of the authenticity of the video. A number of people think that this is just a made up story. Critics quickly noticed the uncanny resemblance that is apparent in this video and the other video which went viral.
Re: Tanzania Woman Allegedly Turns Into A Cow After Sleeping With Married Man (video by Totilopussylick(m): 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mumu

(1) (Reply)

He Has A Weapon Of Mass Destruction. I May Run From The Man I Love / Oh No.. This What Cucumber Did To My Eyes, Pls Watch And Tell Me What I Can Do / Man Casually Proposes To His Girlfriend In Car Then Asks Her To Say 'thank You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.