Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

He Has A Weapon Of Mass Destruction. I May Run From The Man I Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Has A Weapon Of Mass Destruction. I May Run From The Man I Love (680 Views)

I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad / Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Has A Weapon Of Mass Destruction. I May Run From The Man I Love by LoveEtRomance6: 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Though I am in a distant relationship with Yahya, our love life is magical. In just five months of online dating, we have bonded like a blissful couple. We actually met on Facebook after he liked a picture of mine posted by my cousin in Zaria. My cousin and I took this particular picture at his sister’s wedding early in the year. Yahya is my cousin’s friend. They both live in Zaria, Kaduna State.

He chatted with me on Facebook messenger and we bonded quickly and very easily. I never thought I could endure a distant relationship but with Yahya, things are different. He makes me feel so special and he is funny and intelligent. We talk every day on phone and we make video calls on a daily basis. He is ready to meet my parents before this year’s Sallah celebration.

Everyone around me have met him on phone or zoom ; and I, too, have met his family. Truthfully, its all warm feelings on every side. I think I am in love and I couldn’t be happier.

But last month, Yahya came down to Ibadan; where I reside; to visit me and he also had some business transactions. He lodged in a hotel and I went there to visit him.

I waited for him in his luxurious hotel while he was doing business. Later on, when he came and we met, it was magical. He was even more handsome in person. Tall, of good humour and I was full of awe. We talked and cracked jokes. He lovingly held my neck and started a k!zzing spree. Starting from the side of my neck, his mouth moved to my earlobes. His tongue prodded out of his mouth and began a sens-ua| exploration of my right ear. This sent shivers down my spine. Down my p@nts I felt some wetness.

I eventually stopped him when he tried to go further. My reason: I didn’t think its right to have cez on a first date. He laughed and said: “But we have been dating and I have been dreaming of you, touching and making love to you”. I told him I understood but that, we should hold on for that day, after all, he was in town for a week. He agreed. And then, he got up and I noticed that he was not wearing any underwear aside his trousers.
I jokingly asked him, “You are not wearing boxers”?
Read more...
https://pbeaz.com/he-has-a-weapon-of-mass-destruction-i-may-run-from-the-man-i-love/

(1) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Help Fellow Nigerians / Sacrifices Had To Be Made / If Nairalanders Will Have A Get Together Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.