Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Fayemi Congratulates Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Congratulates Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate (11621 Views)

Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity / Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji / Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate by BJanta: 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
yahoosurepass:
Yoruba traded Oduduwa agitation for APC presidential ticket ...

#OwoMassacre Tinubu have paid for the ticket...

He can buy delegates vote but can not buy the masses vote on general election day

You've about 65% of these masses you talk about reside in the Southwest and the Northwest the bastion of APC. They are around me here, and are not bothered about all this your theory. They have their pvc and are just waiting for the day to vote for their man. You talk as if there is forum for the the so-called masses to meet and take a joint decision. As if your masses are voting for the first time.
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate by Goodnigga: 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
yahoosurepass:

He can buy delegates vote but can not buy the masses vote on general election day
he can't buy electorate vote at all.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate by Miracle2020: 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Fayemi is a foolish politician,he is afraid of efcc that is why he decided to step down for the drug Lord (Tinubu).
From this day,I will never give my vote to fayemi or Akpabio.
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate by farem: 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

I truly respect and appreciate Dr Fayemi's loyalty a true Omoluabi

Thank God for the leaders Yoruba have

Loyalty to who or what? To Yoruba or Your deity who traded his people for his lifetime ambition by asking "where are the cows?" to side with his fura master for a killer morsel?
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate by omowumi9: 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
yahoosurepass:

Rest in peace to Owo victims. There is the need to get what you crave for before asking questions. Those behind killings in this country will be unveiled soon
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate by Mooh247: 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
farem:

Loyalty to who or what? To Yoruba or Your deity who traded his people for his lifetime ambition by asking "where are the cows?" to side with his fura master for a killer morsel?

One question before we continue the conversation

Are you Ibo?!
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
Indispensable85:
They've taught our VP a bitter lesson in politics. I'm not sure he won any State in South West.

By the results it's now clear that 12governors actually signed Tinubu's form. That was a warning signal to Osinbajo, instead of beating a retreat he started doing propaganda that 14governors signed his own form. So where are the 14governors? He finished distant 3rd. Very embarrassing!

By the way the a anointed candidate of Adamu Abdulahi came distant 4th. Lol.......dem collect wotowoto.

Has anyone heard from my guy MikoB?

I believed that Bubu gave him a go ahead to contest. Bubu the original yahoo boy!

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate by Babastrong(m): 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=yahoosurepass post=113611262]Yoruba traded Oduduwa agitation for APC presidential ticket ...

He can buy delegates vote but can not buy the masses vote on general election day[ Take it or leave it, you will be ruled by your hated religion in 2023. Muslim rule your world.]
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate by Babastrong(m): 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=Miracle2020 post=113613503]Fayemi is a foolish politician,he is afraid of efcc that is why he decided to step down for Atiku.
From this day,I will never give my vote to fayemi or Akpabio.[ Olodo, fayemi steps down for ATIKU?]
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate by Babastrong(m): 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=farem post=113614013]

Loyalty to who or what? To Yoruba or Your deity who traded his people for his lifetime ambition by asking "where are the cows?" to side with his fura master for a killer morsel? [ Stop your mouthy, your hatred is affecting your brain.]
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
Skyview01:

I believed that Bubu gave him a go ahead to contest. Bubu the original yahoo boy!

Buhari is a snake. This was the argument I had with someone today. He left the VP in the middle of the sea. Imagine the embarrassment of the VP. He's now seen as a persona non grata within the south west. He has been isolated. I was just feeling for him looking at him on the TV this afternoon. It's a bad history for him. I told the guy I would've stepped down in the absence of buhari's endorsement to save face. There was no way on earth he could've defeated a Tinubu. It's humiliating, very painful.
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate by Miracle2020: 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=113618418][/quote] you are not a fool,you should know that it was a typo. Fayemi is in apc how would he step down for Atiku.
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate by Miracle2020: 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
Indispensable85:

Buhari is a snake. This was the argument I had with someone today. He left the VP in the middle of the sea. Imagine the embarrassment of the VP. He's now seen as a persona non grata within the south west. He has been isolated. I was just feeling for him looking at him on the TV this afternoon. It's a bad history for him. I told the guy I would've stepped down in the absence of buhari's endorsement to save face. There was no way on earth he could've defeated a Tinubu. It's humiliating, very painful.
Tinubu uses the money he is collecting from lagos state since 1999 to buy the delegates, but by 2023 we the masses will tell him that everything is not about money.
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
Miracle2020:
Tinubu uses the money he is collecting from lagos state since 1999 to buy the delegates, but by 2023 we the masses will tell him that everything is not about money.

Go sleep
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate by ADBA3005(m): 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
yahoosurepass:

BAT's emergence clearly lacerates you incurably mischievous mind, man!
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate by ADBA3005(m): 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
Miracle2020:
Many of you wrongly think only money did the magic; some other things contributed to Tinubu's magic wand! However, almost all tge aspirants spent money.
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate by Masterchef(m): 12:13am On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

I truly respect and appreciate Dr Fayemi's loyalty a true Omoluabi

Thank God for the leaders Yoruba have

The guy sabi speak English sha. Also a proper omoluabi wey sure die! But the other dummy couldn't learn anything from that classic stepdown speech. Shame on Osinbajo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate by OLULAW: 12:42am On Jun 09, 2022
NIGERIA IS DOOMED, FOREVER. UNLESS, THE MEMBERS OF THE POLITICAL CLASS ARE GIVEN HE JJ RAWLINGS TREATENT.
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate by Babastrong(m): 4:39am On Jun 09, 2022
[quote author=Miracle2020 post=113618558] you are not a fool,you should know that it was a typo. Fayemi is in apc how would he step down for Atiku.[why you typed as a fool? That was not a typo error. It was medulla oblongata hatred of afonja. Lol.]
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate by Babastrong(m): 4:43am On Jun 09, 2022
[quote author=Miracle2020 post=113613503]Fayemi is a foolish politician,he is afraid of efcc that is why he decided to step down for the drug Lord (Tinubu).
From this day,I will never give my vote to fayemi or Akpabio.[ But when tanbuwa steped down for atiku. He's was not afraid of efcc. Igbo will usually lagging behind in the game of politics.]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students / ‘APC Stockpiling Arms, Recruiting Cultists For Bayelsa Poll’ / Senate Alleges Fresh $1.15bn Illegal Withdrawals From NLNG Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.