Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban (50381 Views)

ABIA: Restore Free Education, Revamp ABSUTH, 15 General Hospitals Built By OUK / Throwback pic: Tinubu Jagaban With Jimmy Dawkins (fast Fingers) / Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by Osibajo2023: 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Spending millions of dollars to win an election, Atiku and Tinubu are thieves, Vote peter obi
Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by SocialJustice: 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
Buying delegates is easy, let him come and buy everybody voting at the General election.
Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by KevMitnick: 11:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
The op and all those supporting him are stupiid. It will never be well with anyone wishing to hoist bubu 2.0 on Nigerians. Nonsense.
What useless lessons... Foool.

1 Like

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by CHAQUR: 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
Reinaldo:
Wait till he loses the elections before learning na.

& you are still not ashamed of all your senseless failed political permutations you fill your ego with.... Seeing & wishing only negativities on a fellow man like you....? Support, promote, sell your candidate (market your choice aspirant) and stop wishing that the next shop owner never come to the market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by victorsola: 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
plaindealer:

He just won an election, but you still want us to wait till he wins an election.

You said he won't win yesterday, but he won, so, have you not learned anything?

You are not God and God did not answer your prayers, but God answered Tinubu's prayer.

God is on Tinubu's side, not yours.

This is the lesson you and your kind need to learn.

don’t mind them , they are always saying wait till you do this , wait till the north Bleep him over , wait till the buhari do this . If I keep waiting it will end in tears like yesterday for most of u cus your obi wount win with anabara vote alone and if u think Yoruba will vote obi u must be high on crystal met.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by wowcatty: 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Though he didn't attack Buhari, it was a joke about how he too should endure waiting. But Tinubu is fearless because he has seen it all and know what he's doing that's why I said he's the only one that can bring about the much needed change to Nigeria and that's the very reason they want to kill him. I pray God will protect him from all the poisons that disguise as natural cause conditions since Tinubu does not have easy access to the kind of system used to clean the whitehouse before Trump moved in. God and holistic detoxification help. It took months for Trump to move in and more than a year before Melania moved in. The entire walls and floor of section of the White House were ripped open and rebuilt to remove devices planted to cause Trump to have heart attacks and die within a year in the whitehouse.
kingscare1:

5) Fearless: To be frank, one of the lessons that resonated with me after the whole drama that happened during the just-concluded presidential primary election is his fearlessness.

Do you know what it is to throw a direct attack publicly to a president, not just any president a major general from the military and commander of the National army military? And nothing happened and nothing will happen to him now he has gain more power, influence and position.

Vice-President is nothing to him, even governors are like his errand boys.

What a man!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by Goodnigga: 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
thesicilian:
Winning by any means possible is how criminals emerge and thrive.

If you're learning all these lessons from a politician who stole your money to buy your votes so he can steal more of your money, then you're either the most clueless person in Africa or just as corrupt as he is.
not just in Africa, but in the universe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by Digmygold: 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
Should Osinbajo even be considered a politician? His greed and folly ruined him.
Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by ADBA3005(m): 11:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
Guestiboa:
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed drug baron from Iragbiji i.e Mannequin 2.0 with no vision, you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Don't waste your life... Be warned.
See you: The altruistic youths, startung from my humble self in Jesus' mighty name, are gonna be lifted when BAT becomes Nigerian President!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by Bignuell(m): 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
There is nothing to learn here, infact anyone that sees this writeup as a step up in life is a hopeless as the word hopeless. It's all coming to play. Strip people of their basic right, induce fear, they'll come running to you even if you give them bread crumb. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by AmeLonRo(m): 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
The man has God on his side from what I see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP42h4GgktQ
Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by nijanigga: 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Any white man that saw this video on whatsapp, will say yep, they're monkeys Counting from 75 to 100.

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by nedekid: 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
franchasofficia:
Stop talking nonsense, Tinubu's wealth today is all Lagos State looted fund since 1999. Most of you are daft.

Do you know what it means to be the emperror of a rich state like Lagos from 1999 to date ? Tinubu is richer than Aliko Dangote, all thanks to Lagos state treasury he holds the key to.
I know of a state that a then aspiring gov aspirant approached him for support. The terms was 40% of the income of the state. The state has 4 letters and it is not in the north.
Well, let's hope as he achieves his aim, he no longer needs to gather money, but rather will work to leave a legacy.
Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by deltaprincess(f): 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
kingscare1:
Let me start by apologising to him for undermining him, his influence and capacities. I tried to project other aspirants like Osibanjo and Amaechi, I believed that they are better aspirants due to the fact that they are younger, active and technocratic but it take more of those features to win a political election.

The new rule is to focus on winning first by any means possible than any other qualities, at last the winner is all that matters.

Bola Tinubu has proven truly that he is indeed the JAGABAN he is called.

I tried to analyse some of his silent traits that made him unstoppable before and during the just concluded presidential election that he won with a landslide despite being the most controversial, prideful, oldest, ganged-up and unwanted candidate due to his recent outbursts to both the President and his vice, still, won the election. Very heartbreaking from some of us and inspiring at the same time

As we all know that this man Ahmed Bola Tinubu is an extremely wealthy man in all ramifications of life's achievements such as business emperor, political stronghold, family, national leader, King maker, street commander, etc hate him or love him it is what it is.

Now, you can learn from some of his traits that I observed from him especially after winning the just concluded election.

1) Ruggedity: From the way he carries himself as the jagaban of africa, the calibars of people that clears his walking spaces and make up his entourage, how he gets cult-like followership in southwest, honored by day-to-day people on the street of Lagos including the touts of touts, also by respected people from all works of life and even the governor and governors trembles and rush to obey his commands.

Definitely, you cannot underestimate what this man is capable of doing to an individual or group of people.

Tinubus outburst was very strategic. A move that turned the tables around.

2 Likes

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by TheOmoney(m): 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
plaindealer:

He just won an election, but you still want us to wait till he wins an election.

You are not God and God did not answer your prayers, but God answered Tinubu's prayer.

Quite deep but true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by drlateef: 11:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
Reinaldo:

If you see the jubilation going on in southwest, you would not have ever imagine that he could lose election to anybody in NIGERIA. He’s going to win resoundingly.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by Mccullum: 11:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Guestiboa:
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed drug baron from Iragbiji i.e Mannequin 2.0 with no vision, you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Don't waste your life... Be warned.

I pity your sense of relating regime in power to individualistic success of citizens.... What makes one successful in life is reflection of how that person think and plans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by freddie009(m): 11:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
plaindealer:

You said "God"? This can be likened to a yahoo boy who steals through the internet and calls it "God's grace"
Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by nedekid: 11:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
deltaprincess:

Exactly, my thoughts too.
Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by Masterchef(m): 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
kingscare1:
......I tried to project other aspirants like Osibanjo and Amaechi, I believed that they are better aspirants due to the fact that they are younger, active and technocratic but it take more of those features to win a political election.......

And what impact has Osinbajo made on his generation?
Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by pyro10(m): 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
I belong to comment viewers association of Nigeria( CVAN). We are a non-violent organization, Our goal is to read and scroll to the next comment and smile. commenters should please, make their comment very brief as possible so that we can scroll to the next one. Thank you.....
+
Instead of getting PVC why can't we get Guns cool cool, Nigeria will have peace

1 Like

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by Epedure: 12:03am On Jun 09, 2022
thesicilian:
Winning by any means possible is how criminals emerge and thrive.

If you're learning all these lessons from a politician who stole your money to buy your votes so he can steal more of your money, then you're either the most clueless person in Africa or just as corrupt as he is.

Children of hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by Naijadaily: 12:05am On Jun 09, 2022
You people talk like he has already won the general elections...
Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by jagorinho: 12:30am On Jun 09, 2022
Lamasta:

This is not about Atiku or Obi its about Tinubu
Your hypocrisy is stinking!!! Atiku should be excused for buying delegates but Tinubu should be hanged, seems you are high on expired Mpuru Mmiri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by mindtricks: 12:39am On Jun 09, 2022
Reinaldo:

LMAO!
Anything is possible sha!
Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by plaindealer: 12:43am On Jun 09, 2022
Interesting2023:

People like u really vote for money out of your brain...God will neva be on a boastful man's side, a man who wants to take the glory to himself.
An induced vote buying election of 2,300 people is now a concern to u....ode

I see the reason why the country keeps falling into the hands of those analog old men, na bcoz of gullible people like you. Y'all forget so quick this man's nonsense talk during the shootings at unarmed protesters at Lekki. We are talking about election of over 30 million voters, u dey talk about 2,300 votes thru buying and selling of their children's freedom and future. Think na

The same God that gave and rewarded Tinubu with a resounding victory is not on Tinubu's side?

Are you against God and his decisions?

Some of you always try too hard not to make sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by plaindealer: 12:46am On Jun 09, 2022
freddie009:

You said "God"? This can be likened to a yahoo boy who steals through the internet and calls it "God's grace"

Face God with your lame anger, pain, and sorrow.

Proverbs 25:9-10 Instead, take up the matter with your neighbor, and don’t betray another person’s confidence. Otherwise, anyone who hears will make you ashamed, and your bad reputation will never leave you.

God doesn't like betrayers..
Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by plaindealer: 12:53am On Jun 09, 2022
deltaprincess:

Tinubu saw their backdoor game plan and quickly read them their rights, in fact, what he said was the truth, no lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by scottsammy: 12:54am On Jun 09, 2022
kingscare1:
Let me start by apologising to him for undermining him, his influence and capacities. I tried to project other aspirants like Osibanjo and Amaechi, I believed that they are better aspirants due to the fact that they are younger, active and technocratic but it take more of those features to win a political election.

The new rule is to focus on winning first by any means possible than any other qualities, at last the winner is all that matters.

I tried to analyse some of his silent traits that made him unstoppable before and during the just concluded presidential election that he won with a landslide despite being the most controversial, prideful, oldest, ganged-up and unwanted candidate due to his recent outbursts to both the President and his vice, still, won the election. Very heartbreaking from some of us and inspiring at the same time

As we all know that this man Ahmed Bola Tinubu is an extremely wealthy man in all ramifications of life's achievements such as business emperor, political stronghold, family, national leader, King maker, street commander, etc hate him or love him it is what it is.

Now, you can learn from some of his traits that I observed from him especially after winning the just concluded election.

1) Ruggedity: From the way he carries himself as the jagaban of africa, the calibars of people that clears his walking spaces and make up his entourage, how he gets cult-like followership in southwest, honored by day-to-day people on the street of Lagos including the touts of touts, also by respected people from all works of life and even the governor and governors trembles and rush to obey his commands.

Definitely, you cannot underestimate what this man is capable of doing to an individual or group of people.

it is because of citizens like you Nigeria will never move forward...

1 Like

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by Propsvilla(m): 1:10am On Jun 09, 2022
Ok.
Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by SaveUS1: 1:16am On Jun 09, 2022
Total rubbish. Nigerians celebrating a corrupt politicians. Our mumu never do.
kingscare1:

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by scottsammy: 1:19am On Jun 09, 2022
It is so annoying how some educated Nigerians reason. I don't really understand why we love celebrating thieves, criminals, druggies, murderers and immorality in this country. Tinubu an 80+ man whose battery � is like 2 bars, looking frail and weak is who they want to force on us

If Tinubu wins, just be rest assured that: Firstly he will legalize agberoism in the country.. and those living in Lagos will start paying tax to area boys just by walking on the streets and roads.. May God deliver us from this PDP and APC problems..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses / Transparency International Responds To Cameron Comments Regarding Nigeria / Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.