Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban (50369 Views)

ABIA: Restore Free Education, Revamp ABSUTH, 15 General Hospitals Built By OUK / Throwback pic: Tinubu Jagaban With Jimmy Dawkins (fast Fingers) / Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by scottsammy: 1:25am On Jun 09, 2022
blowjohn:

But u guys said anyone other than buhari will be better than buhari.

Besides if u think well, tinubu has the best track record of everyone in that apc.

Facts

all are thieves!

1 Like

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by nostimi4u(m): 1:28am On Jun 09, 2022
Thumps up to your analysis ; U have said it all ; Hate him or Like him , he is an extraordinary Visionary Leader & Strategist. Jagaban Noni

2 Likes

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by nostimi4u(m): 1:30am On Jun 09, 2022
Even Robin Hood was a thief ......,.....,.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by reidkrugger(m): 1:38am On Jun 09, 2022
kingscare1:
Let me start by apologising to him for undermining him, his influence and capacities. I tried to project other aspirants like Osibanjo and Amaechi, I believed that they are better aspirants due to the fact that they are younger, active and technocratic but it take more of those features to win a political election.

The new rule is to focus on winning first by any means possible than any other qualities, at last the winner is all that matters.

Bola Tinubu has proven truly that he is indeed the JAGABAN he is called.

I tried to analyse some of his silent traits that made him unstoppable before and during the just concluded presidential election that he won with a landslide despite being the most controversial, prideful, oldest, ganged-up and unwanted candidate due to his recent outbursts to both the President and his vice, still, won the election. Very heartbreaking from some of us and inspiring at the same time

As we all know that this man Ahmed Bola Tinubu is an extremely wealthy man in all ramifications of life's achievements such as business emperor, political stronghold, family, national leader, King maker, street commander, etc hate him or love him it is what it is.

Now, you can learn from some of his traits that I observed from him especially after winning the just concluded election.

1) Ruggedity: From the way he carries himself as the jagaban of africa, the calibars of people that clears his walking spaces and make up his entourage, how he gets cult-like followership in southwest, honored by day-to-day people on the street of Lagos including the touts of touts, also by respected people from all works of life and even the governor and governors trembles and rush to obey his commands.

Definitely, you cannot underestimate what this man is capable of doing to an individual or group of people.

Which Undermining? And to think most of you are political scholars! SMH. Who doesn't know he set this thing up from beginning? He bought those forms so that they'll step down for him. Obviously. We know he'll clinch the ticket. What I'll like to see him do though, is to make Atiku step down for him. Plus, his fight in that party has just begun. There ain't a way, those gruesome cabals from the north will let him win. They'd rather have someone from the North. And the North knows how to fight dirty. Just like Tinubu. So let's see how it goes.
Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by Connected1: 1:57am On Jun 09, 2022
OP na Mumu

Big One.

Spits undecided
Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by Richkkk: 2:14am On Jun 09, 2022
Tinubu is not greedy or wicked or heartless. He is just an absolutely powerful man which means he is absolutely corrupt. grin
Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by Caseless: 2:16am On Jun 09, 2022
kingscare1:
9) One Man Squad................ most times better to be feared than to be only respected.

Fear is stronger than love and people fear what they think can cause them very deep hurt and damage or destruction.

When loyalists see you as terror they must fear, respect, and honor you in your presence and absence no matter what.

When they simply respect you and don't fear you they can do something contrary to your beliefs at your absence, they can even work with your most feared opponent as the case may be when they are frightened by a situation

Although I prefer to be loved and respected than feared, I don't want nobody to fear me as I don't fear anybody. I only fear God.

Tinubu Jagaban is very much loved, respected, and feared by his loyalist because of the gain they make from him, the type of person he is, the kind of wrath he can bring when angered or threatened, and for them to continue securing their futures around him.

That's why his loyalists and opponents honors him online, offline, offline and everywhere they are.
This is a valid point.

Fear is stronger than love.

Tinubu does not use power to create fear, he just knows how to inspire loyalty. As you know, loyalty is not enforced, it's triggered.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by Caseless: 2:23am On Jun 09, 2022
Reality3080:
At a point in life u have to put aside sentiment n acknowledge d fact

Let me use Real Madrid champions league triumph as an example,I never knew they will get past psg but they surprised me,I was still in doubt of their ability against Chelsea but they proved me wrong.

It got to man city n I told myself this is d end for Madrid,I was shocked at their performance n I had to throw my weight behind them against Liverpool n they delivered again…….it’s beyond luck but determination mix with hard work

Same can b said about tinubu,he had succeeded at some point when many believed was d end,everyone saw buhari wasn’t on his side,apc chairman wasn’t with him,apc cabals despise him to d extent that till d moment the convention started they were still looking for joker to play not knowing he’s a master strategist

He outsmarted them n beat them to their game,I knew buhari n adamu will wonder how he did it behind closed doors

At this stage I personally believe tinubu can put all these northerners in their place,he can stop their madness cos I see atiku n buhari as d same

Osinbajo will b a puppet n that’s y they want him,tinubu outburst in Abeokuta n his winning has sent a strong message to the northern cabals that tinubu is not here to play

I wish he becomes d president cos he will check mate them

Irrespective of whatever or wherever u find yourself in life,b determined to get what u want n always make sure u work hard for it

This reminds me of a line in d song “how to love” by lil Wayne……u are far from d usual

“Tinubu is far from d usual politicians we have”

To those underrating him,u will b surprised d kind of joker he will play for atiku again

You even have the guts to go at the northerners whose Governors stood up to the party and said that power should go to the south. Throughout his consultation, northerners were the ones seen with him. 14 Governors supported him and you think he won without them or to checkmate them. Lol

Northerners were the ones God used to give him victory.

1 Like

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by showafrica(m): 2:35am On Jun 09, 2022
kingscare1:
Let me start by apologising to him for undermining him, his influence and capacities. I tried to project other aspirants like Osibanjo and Amaechi, I believed that they are better aspirants due to the fact that they are younger, active and technocratic but it take more of those features to win a political election.

The new rule is to focus on winning first by any means possible than any other qualities, at last the winner is all that matters.

I tried to analyse some of his silent traits that made him unstoppable before and during the just concluded presidential election that he won with a landslide despite being the most controversial, prideful, oldest, ganged-up and unwanted candidate due to his recent outbursts to both the President and his vice, still, won the election. Very heartbreaking from some of us and inspiring at the same time

As we all know that this man Ahmed Bola Tinubu is an extremely wealthy man in all ramifications of life's achievements such as business emperor, political stronghold, family, national leader, King maker, street commander, etc hate him or love him it is what it is.

Now, you can learn from some of his traits that I observed from him especially after winning the just concluded election.

1) Ruggedity: From the way he carries himself as the jagaban of africa, the calibars of people that clears his walking spaces and make up his entourage, how he gets cult-like followership in southwest, honored by day-to-day people on the street of Lagos including the touts of touts, also by respected people from all works of life and even the governor and governors trembles and rush to obey his commands.

Definitely, you cannot underestimate what this man is capable of doing to an individual or group of people.

Don't underestimate the jagaban

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u1CcTMDPPg

1 Like

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by SeekerOfPekus: 2:42am On Jun 09, 2022
Nonsense post.
Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by PericomaNwankwo: 3:11am On Jun 09, 2022
Any smart/wise person knows better than to criticize someone like BAT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by PericomaNwankwo: 3:13am On Jun 09, 2022
Caseless:

You even have the guts to go at the northerners whose Governors stood up to the party and said that power should go to the south. Throughout his consultation, northerners were the ones seen with him. 14 Governors supported him and you think he won without them or to checkmate them. Lol

Northerners were the ones God used to give him victory.

Northern governors is not the same as northerners.
Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by Codeye(m): 4:17am On Jun 09, 2022
nkemjacob2:
Tinubu us not the man we need now to save nigeria. Nigeria will grow worse due to the empire he is building. His characteristics would have been suitable as a kings maker. Becos of his political greedy ambition, he presented us a candidate that placed us in this mess. OH WHAT A COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA.
Tinubu will be President. Write it down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by Diligence: 5:39am On Jun 09, 2022
So Tinubu's family and relations can't advise him to quit partisan politics for his health and wellbeing.

Are some northern guv cabals plotting a Yar Adua on the South?

On health grounds, Tinubu's not fit and integrity and transparency should make him quit already.

1 Like

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by amaridigital(m): 5:39am On Jun 09, 2022
Cromagnon:
he has won this one first. And ppl thought he won't

The last time Atiku stood up against a president, he was rendered useless by his party and Obasanjo. Tinubu ran against the wish and support of a sitting president, contested against a sitting vice president and senate president, plus gang-up from Igbo aspirants and yet he won the primary. This man might win the general election. Don't rule him out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by Mrfixitt(m): 6:10am On Jun 09, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Lol. Youths in the Poverty captial of the world learning lesson from the oppressors?
I swear so many Nigerians are unbelievably stupid
Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by Spherical17: 6:11am On Jun 09, 2022
TrumpDonald2:

Oga leave talk. It's only the money that got him the ticket. No other aspirant was able to match his financial strength. But am happy because l know he won't win.
Lol, if that will make you happy no qualms
Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by Mrfixitt(m): 6:12am On Jun 09, 2022
plaindealer:

He just won an election, but you still want us to wait till he wins an election.

You said he won't win yesterday, but he won, so, have you not learned anything?

You are not God and God did not answer your prayers, but God answered Tinubu's prayer.

God is on Tinubu's side, not yours.

This is the lesson you and your kind need to learn.

God is on Tinubu's side ? You're a pathetic and irredeemable f**l
Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by Spherical17: 6:18am On Jun 09, 2022
amaridigital:

The last time Atiku stood up against a president, he was rendered useless by his party and Obasanjo. Tinubu ran against the wish and support of a sitting president, contested against a sitting vice president and senate president, plus gang-up from Igbo aspirants and yet he won the primary. This man might win the general election. Don't rule him out.
most youths are idealist not realist. If anyone still think, assume or believe Tinubu cannot win the general election is just saying that out of hatred for the man. Only God can stop this man. Sadly, God isn't a cheat code. You have to work judiciously to earn whatever you want

Anyway, if believing Tinubu cannot win the general election will make them happy and give them some sort of hope, then let them continue

They are just emotional unbalanced
Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by dogmart(m): 6:24am On Jun 09, 2022
Because a thief paid more money than others u are now singing his praise with many words grin
Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 6:29am On Jun 09, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You're not alone in this, I learnt a lot from his tenacious spirit.

I got more motivated with his spirit of knowing what you want and going for it without waiting for Manna from above.

He's a Leader/politician worthy of emulation.

Special thanks to special Northern Governors and Leaders, you've written your names in the book of history

We're not a betrayer as some people want the whole world to believe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by pacespot(m): 6:32am On Jun 09, 2022
Forget it, this man becomes a leader to some people in Nigeria because of a Black man mentality and thoughtless banality. Would you say Donald Trump is a good leader and example because he won USA presidency? People that follow Tinubu follow him because he helps project all the personalities in them which they have not been able to project themselves: greed, thuggery, empty pride, corruption, evil, self aggrandizement, etc.

Tinubu victory in APC primary has only exposed Nigerians for the hypocritical human beings they are. News flash: an APC delegate committed suicide yesterday after voting for Tinubu.
Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by Maberu: 7:43am On Jun 09, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Lol. Youths in the Poverty captial of the world learning lesson from the oppressors?
kindly show us your father let us rate him
Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by Lamasta(m): 8:23am On Jun 09, 2022
jagorinho:

Your hypocrisy is stinking!!! Atiku should be excused for buying delegates but Tinubu should be hanged, seems you are high on expired Mpuru Mmiri.
You hypocrite open thread for Atiku and let's make our submission too cos this is not a thread of comparison between Tinubu and Atiku on who is the biggest thief...
You and the OP have decided to be part of the people oppressing Nigerians in the name of politician.
Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by Ifebaby16(m): 8:28am On Jun 09, 2022
Powerful lessons. Thanks brother.

kingscare1:

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by Puskas: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2022
thesicilian:
Winning by any means possible is how criminals emerge and thrive.

If you're learning all these lessons from a politician who stole your money to buy your votes so he can steal more of your money, then you're either the most clueless person in Africa or just as corrupt as he is.
You have said it all. Nigeria harbours majority of stupid people in the world
Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by Tycyborg(m): 9:37am On Jun 09, 2022
abbey621:

Oya go to court and prove it......Let me guess? You can't, you prefer to bark like a castrated dog on Nairaland grin grin grin grin

Thank you... You see one thing about Nigerians... Almost every one love double standards which is bad and people hate success... They want everything to be in their grasp so if they see someone else getting what they wish for, they will go ballistic...
They said tinubu stole lagos money and from what I see Lagos is the best state in Nigeria... They never credit him for the Lagos structure despite over population and yet it stands but anything bad happening in lagos they will tell you he is the one who did it without prove.
They said they hate fulani but now that tinubu is the apc presidential candidate they said atiku (who is a fulani man) is the best... They said peter obi is the best of all... But what has peter obi done to be like or more like lagos when he was a governor?
Atiku was once a vice president and a big shareholder with mikano generator but yet they said he is better than tinubu,
Peter obi who did very little concerning anambra state when he was a governor they said he is better.
People are blind with sentiments and instead of merit they rather choose sentiments and hatred.
Even if it's about tribe, who else can play and safe guide the south against north if not of someone who is really strong and good at politics but no people will choose someone who will be a outlet... Why do you think most of the north decided to use osinbajo?
South knows nothing about politics.
Come to think of it... They said tinubu is a their, atiku and obi are they saint?
They said tinubu is old... What happens to our everyday saying in africa that the older you get the wiser you become cos of the vast experience you've been through.
98 percent of usa leaders from onset are above 50 years.
Infact most people calling tinubu a their are also thieves cos when you get to there place of work you will see them doing runs as they call it but the original name for runs is their.
Nigeria is a hypocrite country and that's why we still remain backwards cos most people are confused
I love your response to that clown
Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by laughitall(m): 9:41am On Jun 09, 2022
KingOfAmebo:
If you have been following me on this forum, i already said the battle for Nigeria's Presidency would be between i-Thief-Crook and Tinubu...

Now Nigerians have no choice but to choose the most generous Thief, and if the closest rival Peter Pandora Him-Too-Lie Obi doesn't clinch the ticket it would be another 8 years for a Muslim to rule Nigeria... Question is? Can Nigerian Christians handle 16 years of Muslim rule?

Nigeria will remain like this for the next 200 years since the Youths refuse to have sense.

2023 will be bloody, brace yourself.
mumu talk .. Christian Christian .. we need capability put religion aside ..

1 Like

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by nkemjacob2(m): 9:43am On Jun 09, 2022
Codeye:

Tinubu will be President. Write it down.
their nothing i am writing down. What i will appeal to u save the future of nigeria with ur vote.
Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by toloohthegreat: 9:46am On Jun 09, 2022
Abegi. Forget this Muslim christian palava. An average SS and SW has no clutching matters on religion jor. Just someone fantastic enough to rule. The three guys in the theatre are fit for the job. But despite different strengths, one shoulders highest for the most obvious quality required now '(FORMIDABLE and COLOSSAL broker'

KingOfAmebo:
Now Nigerians have no choice but to choose the most generous Thief, and if the closest rival Peter Pandora Him-Too-Lie Obi doesn't clinch the ticket it would be another 8 years for a Muslim to rule Nigeria... Question is? Can Nigerian Christians handle 16 years of Muslim rule?

Nigeria will remain like this for the next 200 years since the Youths refuse to have sense.

2023 will be bloody, brace yourself.

1 Like

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by doshiyad1: 11:30am On Jun 09, 2022
thesicilian:
Winning by any means possible is how criminals emerge and thrive.

If you're learning all these lessons from a politician who stole your money to buy your votes so he can steal more of your money, then you're either the most clueless person in Africa or just as corrupt as he is.

Our people form the south,south and south east are very good at this eg. Wike stole their money to vie for the highest seat in the land, he is stealing and will still steal before living the office so he can be powerful too as he is always bragging to be the one single handedly financing PDP what happened? They are singing his praise everyday and will continue

Ibori stole Delta money was tried in Nigerian and was freed but later tried in the Uk and was convicted, served the jail term,returned to Nigeria and became their hero what happened? he is still enjoying his stolen wealth in peace because am sure is not everything that was confiscated from him. So please is every where. However, i condemn all of these in strong terms and can not be party to it because it is evil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko / The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) / Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.