Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

A Hustler Needs An Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Hustler Needs An Advice (381 Views)

Is He A Hustler Or A Lover ? [photo] / She Needs An Accommodation In Lagos, Should I Offer? / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Hustler Needs An Advice by Benard5050: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Good day guys, pls I urgently need this advice, I'll try to be brief.

I'm a 30yrs old graduate doing all kinds of hustling to survive. After waiting endlessly on a white-collar job without any in sight I decided to take a private school teaching job.

This is my 3rd year in d school now, and my salary has been increased from 25k to 40k but I noticed I can still do more to bring more money through other means.

I decided to open a laundry business due to d fact that we don't have many laundry stores here cos this is just a town not that big but I think I can nurture d business and capitalize on d fact that laundry business is not common.

WHAT I HAVE DONE SO FAR.

I decided to start d laundry business from home without stopping my teaching job, so I've been doing this for 8months now. I borrowed 100k at d time I started and I used to money to purchase a generator for ironing purposes, and I decided to be doing the washing manually cos no money for a washing machine at that time.

8 months later I've gotten a washing machine and gotten up to 3 irons.

MY PLAN
My wish right now is to secure a shop and continue d business on a full scale, and I still don't have a plan to leave my teaching job. I plan to employ a young lady to act as secretary to be in charge of picking, sorting clothes and washing clothes with a washing machine cos I've got a washing machine now. So that I'll be in charge of ironing when I return home from my teaching job.

MY FEAR
The fear on my mind is d failure of this business, I've invested all my life savings in it and I'm scared of entering d business I'm full scale.

Pls, I will entertain any advice that can help, and those that have been in this position b4 should pls help out.
Re: A Hustler Needs An Advice by YeyeGbami: 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Considering how crazy it is to run a business in this country, i’ll say your doing well.

If you’re lucky to get a good assistant, who can manage things while you’re away teaching it will make sense.

Most important thing is not to get comfy even after you get the assistant cos people no get joy. You have to always go there to do check and balance.

Good luck man.
Re: A Hustler Needs An Advice by Uzomacharles: 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Every business has its risk,so just continue if your mind wants it..
Re: A Hustler Needs An Advice by Benard5050: 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tanx for ur comments
Re: A Hustler Needs An Advice by nifemi25(m): 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
There is no job that doesn't has his own risk.. just give it a try and see the outcome. Best of luck
Re: A Hustler Needs An Advice by Benard5050: 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
nifemi25:
There is no job that doesn't has his own risk.. just give it a try and see the outcome. Best of luck

Tanx
Re: A Hustler Needs An Advice by Omicron123: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
Continue with ur teaching job. You can do both with ease after all you don't wash clothes all the time. Rent a shop, get an assistant, get a washing machine, and thank me later.
Re: A Hustler Needs An Advice by Bluezy13(m): 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Be sure of what you are going into before you do. That every business is a risk as advised up there doesn't mean you must take the risk without having a positive mental attitude towards it.

I will advise you work on your fears and be sure first before you embark on the risk.
"When your faith is greater than your fears, the risk becomes positive."

Wait a minute...I should write that down cool
Re: A Hustler Needs An Advice by Benard5050: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Omicron123:
Continue with ur teaching job. You can do both with ease after all you don't wash clothes all the time. Rent a shop, get an assistant, get a washing machine, and thank me later.
Tanx
Re: A Hustler Needs An Advice by Benard5050: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bluezy13:
Be sure of what you are going into before you do. That every business is a risk as advised up there doesn't mean you must take the risk without having a positive mental attitude towards it.

I will advise you work on your fears and be sure first before you embark on the risk.
"When your faith is greater than your fears, the risk becomes positive."

Wait a minute...I should write that down cool

Gracias

(1) (Reply)

Day 1 / It's Finally Here Again!!! Oral BJ Blast Candy � / My Advises For Ladies Yet To Be Married:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.