Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,222 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard (46114 Views)

Buhari Reappoints Media Aide Bashir Ahmad Who Lost APC Reps Primary / How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit / Breaking: APC Shifts Presidential Primary - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard by Echoban: 10:47am On Jun 09, 2022
Samunique:
Just look at the bold !

To his credit, Tinubu has organized political parties at the local, state, and national levels, since 1993. A reputed national leader of the APC, Tinubu’s political influence transcends Nigeria.

He was instrumental in the election that brought in former President Jacob Zuma and President Nana Akufo-Addo in South Africa and Ghana, respectively.

Ha.. no wonder they call him Jagaban of Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard by GindoX(m): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2022
Rubee10:
Thank God delegates no de heaven lipsrsealed

Enjoy sex than Before! Become a Man of Iron!!

Take her off to another Planet, make her SCREAM at the top of her voice and SQUEEZE the bed POWERFULLY.

Make it Bigger, Thicker and Longer within 2 weeks assurance. No side effects, very friendly, not harmful to the body. Cure quick ejaculation, watering sperm,weak erection and weak libido with Ultramax Herbal tablet.

0% sexual challenges
Delivery is free.
Payment on delivery.

You've come again abi?
Re: Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2022
Angrymode:

There is white, there is black as well as other colours in-between. The case of delegates being bought by money is as clear as black and white. Most Nigerians sadly respect money, especially the street ones and commoners like you pointed out. [b]This is why people like Atiku and Tinubu will pay their way to the top and look down on the same people with disdain and act with impunity. [/b]I guess your head is buried in the ground. Congratulations!

You can accuse Atiku of that but never Tinubu. Atiku lives in Dubai permanently and only visits Nigeria to contest elections.

Tinubu, in good and bad times, never deserts Nigeria, Nigerians and Lagosians.

Adamawa has felt nothing from Atiku’s existence whereas Tinubu continues to mentor processes in Lagos to ensure the State remains progesssive.

Let us stop the dishonesty. You can dislike Tinubu because that is your entitlement. Yet have the manly decency, uprightness and honour to be truthful always instead of trying to give a dog, one you hate, a bad name to hang it.
Re: Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard by PetroDolla2020: 10:58am On Jun 09, 2022
Stop peddling lies. How was he instrumental in Nana Addo winning election in Ghana?

yahrant140:
He was instrumental in the election that brought in former President Jacob Zuma and President Nana Akufo-Addo in South Africa and Ghana, respectively.
Re: Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard by Angrymode: 11:16am On Jun 09, 2022
Dsalvo:

You can accuse Atiku of that but never Tinubu. Atiku lives in Dubai permanently and only visits Nigeria to contest elections.

Tinubu, in good and bad times, never deserts Nigeria, Nigerians and Lagosians.

Adamawa has felt nothing from Atiku’s existence whereas Tinubu continues to mentor processes in Lagos to ensure the State remains progesssive.

Let us stop the dishonesty. You can dislike Tinubu because that is your entitlement. Yet have the manly decency, uprightness and honour to be truthful always instead of trying to give a dog, one you hate, a bad name to hang it.

Ask yourself, if you are really truthful with this your Tinubu's defense. You know your defense is incentive base and has nothing to do with what's best for the country. If it's between Atiku and Tinubu alone, my vote is between the devil and the deep blue sea like it's popularly said.

My vote is surely going for who I think is best for the country with no peanut attached. Thanks for your time.
Re: Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard by Tradegood: 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
bmsteady:

Before nko?

Mean you know the fact today

Do you think success will just comes by accident?
So you knew Tinubi was helping others win elections TOO outside Nigeria before now?

Modified 11/07/22
Tinubu picked a Muslim VP.
I hereby declare I am no longer supporting APC at the moment, unless they do right by picking a Christian VP.
Re: Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard by Tradegood: 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jacopini:

Bros
No carry God name near any politician, tinubu most especially

Light nd darkness has no resemblance.
Edited
Abeg o, I go mention GOD for politics. Na only HIM I sabi.
GOD forgive me.

Modified 11/07/22
I hereby declare I am no longer supporting APC at the moment, unless they do right by picking a Christian VP.
Re: Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard by Tradegood: 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
justified007:

There's actually a west African president who i can't remember his name presently but I will make my research on him . He came to Lagos to thank Asiwaju for his support towards his election . It was from his mouth we heard how Tinubu sent people like Afikuyomi , Ojudu and other strategists to assist him in prosecuting his election and he won flawlessly eventually.

NB: Alpha Conde of Guinea Conakry

I never knew he was exerting his political influence outside Nigeria sha

Modified 11/07/22
Re: Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard by luluman: 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
Dsalvo:

Keep consoling yourself everything is about cash and bribes. Losers do that. I.e make excuses for their losses rather than consider that others may be better and deserve credit for their talent and ability.
You sound like you also benefited from the dole shared.
Re: Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard by Tradegood: 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
sonature1:

The way you keep calling Tinubu good is rather disturbing.

I think I may have to go and check the meaning of good again.

Lol, na you make me log in o.
My brother, I don change am.
After I make that post, my mind tell me say make in clarify wetin I mean by "good" but i was too tired and hoped to edit it today.
I wasn't speaking morally, GOD alone is Judge, but politically. As per, he has the interest of Nigerians at heart.

Modified 11/07/22
Re: Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard by Tradegood: 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
chymeze:

It is statements like these that make me realize that Nigerians really deserve what they're going through. So even after 7 years of a disastrous regime, someone can still push for a man who couldn't even flip open his speech paper? People still choose on the naive basis of tribal and ethnic sentiments rather than what such a one can offer? I'm surprised you could overlook someone like Osinbajo and push for a man who couldn't even walk without stumbling! That's how people were saying even if Buhari has only NEPA certificate they'd vote for him over Jonathan. Today I really hope they're enjoying the mess and NEPA certificate economy they chose. It's really shameful that people still haven't learnt. I'm not Yoruba but of all the candidates I would have voted for Osinbajo 100 times over Tinubu
I like Osinbanjo very well.
But seeing that Tinubu was also interested in that position, he for chill for now.

Whatever it is you think Osibanjo can do, Tinubu can do much more.

I know you would vote Osinbanjo during the general election, but the number of people willing to vote Tinubu during the general election is ×10 the crowd Osinbanjo himself, alone, can pull.
This is what party members consider too.

Forget say very many Igbos no just like Tinubu but Tinubu is well loved all over Nigeria and in Yoruba land sha.
Tinubu get loyalist berekete and that not without reason.

Na so e just be.

And Nigeria no go suffer, na enjoyment phase we don enter so.

Modified 11/07/22
Re: Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard by laughitall(m): 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lightorder:
really ? You are the manager of his support all over
Go and prepare Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria .. don’t be caught unaware !
Re: Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard by Lightorder: 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
laughitall:
Go and prepare Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria .. don’t be caught unaware !
I spit!!!! God for bid it. Because he has tugs and plenty cursed money
Re: Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard by Digmygold: 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
derecho:
Baba, no be person die na.
Calm down and pray that Tinubu go beyond the APC primaries

Tinubu is good to go. Go help PYO set up his ice cream stand after handing him a bucket to fill his unending traitor tears with. cheesy
Re: Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard by laughitall(m): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lightorder:
I spit!!!! God for bid it. Because he has tugs and plenty cursed money
God already Approved it ! .. Jagaban2023
Re: Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard by justified007: 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tradegood:

I never knew he was exerting his political influence outside Nigeria sha

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/in-faraway-guinea-conakry-tinubus-political-prowess-holds-sway-sunday-dare/amp/ [In faraway Guinea Conakry, Tinubu’s political prowess holds sway - Sunday Dare - Vanguard News] is good,have a look at it!
Re: Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard by Tradegood: 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
justified007:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/in-faraway-guinea-conakry-tinubus-political-prowess-holds-sway-sunday-dare/amp/ [In faraway Guinea Conakry, Tinubu’s political prowess holds sway - Sunday Dare - Vanguard News] is good,have a look at it!

Thanks.
I will do so.
Let me update myself lol.
Re: Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard by derecho(m): 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Too petty...
Digmygold:

Tinubu is good to go. Go help PYO set up his ice cream stand after handing him a bucket to fill his unending traitor tears with. cheesy
Re: Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard by Digmygold: 1:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
derecho:
Too petty...

Get the sore loser a bucket for his tears please. angry
Re: Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard by derecho(m): 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Osinbajo dey pepper pipu o. Short men with tall dreams.
Ogbeni don do wetin e wan do.
Blackmail no fit stop am
Re: Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard by frog12: 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
osinbajo can try back in 8 years. wait, he is 65 years old, so he will be an old man of 73 by then. kai !
life no get balance grin grin
Re: Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard by Softmirror: 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
Toks2008:

GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS.

Indirect primaries have never produced the candidates people want.

grin laugh wan kill me.
Re: Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard by derecho(m): 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Osinbajo isn't desperate. If anything is to be remembered about his political career, it is confronting Tinubu.
A thousand victories for Tinubu won't erase it.
frog12:
osinbajo can try back in 8 years. wait, he is 65 years old, so he will be an old man of 73 by then. kai !
life no get balance grin grin
Re: Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard by frog12: 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
he still has a chance. he can run as an independent. he will be forever seen as a betrayer!

derecho:
Osinbajo isn't desperate. If anything is to be remembered about his political career, it is confronting Tinubu.
A thousand victories for Tinubu won't erase it.
Re: Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard by derecho(m): 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
He is a betrayer according to those that want to enslave him but that's not how objective people see him.He represents a breakaway from political slavery and he'd forever be remembered as a great man
frog12:
he still has a chance. he can run as an independent. he will be forever seen as a betrayer!

Re: Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard by frog12: 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
then he should have left apc. nigerian politics is flawed. amaechi don lose him minister position. so what else for him? he should continue and run as an independent

derecho:
He is a betrayer according to those that want to enslave him but that's not how objective people see him.He represents a breakaway from political slavery and he'd forever be remembered as a great man
Re: Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard by derecho(m): 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
Like I said, Osinbajo isn't desperate...
This is the time to give the topmost seat a shot...and he's done what should be done.
He isn't Amaechi by the way.
frog12:
then he should have left apc. nigerian politics is flawed. amaechi don lose him minister position. so what else for him? he should continue and run as an independent

Re: Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard by frog12: 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
you mean he still have the vp position and he will not leave it like malami grin
but it is quite embarassing facing his boss buhari everyday. you know buhari did not support him. osinbajo is smart but he is in the wrong party.

derecho:
Like I said, Osinbajo isn't desperate...
This is the time to give the topmost seat a shot...and he's done what should be done.
He isn't Amaechi by the way.
Re: Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard by PetroDolla2020: 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Only Ghana and South Africa? Heard 'he was instrumental' in the election of Biden, Putin, Boris Johnson and and the current French president, and in fact all leaders around the world. Abi, eno bi so? jagaban of the World grin
yahrant140:
Re: Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard by derecho(m): 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
I don't think facing Buhari is an issue.He's managed him in the last 7years.
Osinbajo is very resilient. I can't imagine myself working with a terrorist like Buhari
frog12:
you mean he still have the vp position and he will not leave it like malami grin
but it is quite embarassing facing his boss buhari everyday. you know buhari did not support him. osinbajo is smart but he is in the wrong party.

Re: Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard by Lightorder: 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
laughitall:
God already Approved it ! .. Jagaban2023
as I talk to you now , the northern jokers who gave your lord the ticket is jumping ship to PDP.

Breaking News : Alero jumps APC for PDP . You can check. Your greedy and ambitious Tinubu will definitely be left in the cold rain with the bag of salt he was gifted before the election
I told you all . Check all my comments two days before now

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN / Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics / Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.