Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed (37323 Views)

Bone Doctor Advise Needed Pls / I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise / Advise needed! - Milk And Malt Or Malt And Tomato Paste for blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by henrixx(m): 12:45am On Jun 10, 2022
New222:
I won't try to sugarcoat it. I'm 25 years old, she's 19. Still in university because of the endless ASUU strike.

I've been having unprotected sex with this particular girl for a long while now. We've been dating for close to two years. I practise the "withdrawal" and "safe" days method. I met her a Virgin too.

Just realised she's pregnant. She started showing a lot of symptoms. Darkened areolas, nausea, breast heaviness, headache, back pain e.t.c.

I asked her to get do a pregnancy strip test and it came positive. Two red lines.

Though it's not what I ever planned for myself, I won't really mind having a child at my age. People will so much insult me, including my family but I'm sure my family will take care of the child.

The issue is the girl. Her family (Deeper Life) are wahala, big wahala. Educated people that behaves as if they never went to school. Now, we detected very early, her first period is supposed to start tomorrow (which I'm sure she'll miss). She's still very young and about to start schooling. I'm sure her dad will disown her (he once sent her away from his home over a slight misunderstanding, refused to let her back in until it was shown she was innocent).

I told her we have two choices, keep the baby or remove it. I am confused too, but I didn't show it. Pls what do you think?

We're really considering ending the pregnancy. Since it's very early, I'm considered getting m...p......r..l. I need medical advice pls. Above all, I don't want to endanger the girl's life.
I've read about abortion pills. I don't know how to get them or their price. Or should we keep the baby? Her dad will surely disown her, might later accept her, but it will definitely end her Education. What do you think? Should we get the drugs pls. Or consider another option? Should we keep the baby?

P.S: I know nairaland. I've been here for years, insult are welcomed. I never imaginned I'll ever open a thread like this.

P.S: If you're using withdrawal method and it works, it WILL STILL EVENTUALLY FAIL YOU. I used it for a really long time, now I'm here.
how can you practice withdrawal method and safe days and she still became pregnant?

pls keep the baby if you can take care of the child
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by ImaIma1(f): 1:23am On Jun 10, 2022
New222:
Though it will be tough, I wouldn't mind keeping the baby. It's the girl I'm worried about. This will end things between her and her family. Her education too. Thanks for this though.

You didn't think of all this when you were having raw sex with her. A 19yr old girl that you should have advised to face her studies...you were busy pleasuring yourself and leading her astray. Now you have put a pause in her career/education because you could not exercise restraint.

You are the "guys" her parents warned her about. Just be ready to marry her if her parents send her out. Now that this has happened, you two will fashy sex and think clearly.

2 Likes

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 5:53am On Jun 10, 2022
UnknownQueen:
My friend, abeg I will speak without being biased, my opinion is that you end the fucking pregnancy, I'm a married woman with two children, and just as you did my husband was practicing the withdrawal method with me, but twice it failed, I took in twice and terminated my pregnancy twice because we were not ready for a third and fourth child....

My advice is that you find a good Dr to do DNC for the young girl, don't spoil the future of the girl because of child wey she go still born plenty plenty for u....
I know it would be easy for you to ask her to keep cos u won't be the one affected, but if she were my child , I'll get rid of the foetus almost immediately.......
Nigerians like to attach yeye sentiments to issues like this saying the child is from God, tell me what happens to children that die immediately after delivery?.
What also happens to zygotes growing outside the womb (ectopic pregnancy) and there's a need for an emergency evacuation in order to save the life of the mother...

Abeg count this situation as one of those to protect the future of the girl...Like I said before, she go still born plenty pikin for ubin the nearest future ...

Regards...

1 Like

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by UnknownQueen(f): 6:58am On Jun 10, 2022
[quote author=DIVINEEVIDENCE post=113655858][/quote]

Whatever that means.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by techgen(m): 7:28am On Jun 10, 2022
paix:
You had offended God even before the pregnancy - sex before marriage.

Please, get the point...
1- 1, better pass 2 - 0.
As my sin find me out, should I continue to conceal it, because of what my parents or people will say and keep offending God...that decision alone, to keep the child bless my life till this moment...I won about 3 awards of recognition in school that year, and proud of my little angel till date...#na my carbon copy, I for nor fit deny ha.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by techgen(m): 7:40am On Jun 10, 2022
[quote author=DIVINEEVIDENCE post=113655858][/quote]

1. No be every child, they gree commot oh, it's either they take the mother along side.

2. Abortion be like spirit, when you start...continuity is certain, from your experience, shey na two you don do now, and you get mind do am because you get for ground already, and you dey advice who never get to do.

3. Na God dey take care of children.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:50am On Jun 10, 2022
UnknownQueen:

Whatever that means.

You mean you couldn't interprete that simple illustration?

I think I can now confidently rationalise the sort of person you are.
I shouldn't have been surprised in the first place.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by UnknownQueen(f): 9:29am On Jun 10, 2022
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

You mean you couldn't interprete that simple illustration?

I think I can now confidently rationalise the sort of person you are.
I shouldn't have been surprised in the first place.

Exactly, just as your grandmother in the village can't that's if you've got one....
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by paix(m): 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
techgen:

Please, get the point...
1- 1, better pass 2 - 0.
As my sin find me out, should I continue to conceal it, because of what my parents or people will say and keep offending God...that decision alone, to keep the child bless my life till this moment...I won about 3 awards of recognition in school that year, and proud of my little angel till date...#na my carbon copy, I for nor fit deny ha.
Congratulations, please take good care of that little angel. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Ikokobara: 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
Bobmarie:
Okay
Sent you an email seems you haven't seen it Can we talk on whatsapp??
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
UnknownQueen:
My friend, abeg I will speak without being biased, my opinion is that you end the fucking pregnancy, I'm a married woman with two children, and just as you did my husband was practicing the withdrawal method with me, but twice it failed, I took in twice and terminated my pregnancy twice because we were not ready for a third and fourth child....

My advice is that you find a good Dr to do DNC for the young girl, don't spoil the future of the girl because of child wey she go still born plenty plenty for u....
I know it would be easy for you to ask her to keep cos u won't be the one affected, but if she were my child , I'll get rid of the foetus almost immediately.......
Nigerians like to attach yeye sentiments to issues like this saying the child is from God, tell me what happens to children that die immediately after delivery?.
What also happens to zygotes growing outside the womb (ectopic pregnancy) and there's a need for an emergency evacuation in order to save the life of the mother...

Abeg count this situation as one of those to protect the future of the girl...Like I said before, she go still born plenty pikin for ubin the nearest future ...

Regards...
. We decided not to keep the preg.
She's recovering well.
Thanks
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
Preferito:
U dey mad. U started sleeping with her since she was 17 and now you've gotten her pregnant then you started talking bad about her family. Do you expect them to welcome you with drums and music because you got their little baby pregnant?
. She's 19.... gonna be 20 this year.
She wasn't underage.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
adedayourt:

I'm sure you aware that you just confessed to being a criminal.

She's 19 now and you both have been dating for 2yrs, means you been dating her since she was 17 and having sex with a minor.

Keep it up
She's 19... going to be 20 this year. She was not underage
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
baralatie:
Op oya start taking notes

Ante natal is #35000
. Thanks but no need.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
pek:
This headache is more expensive than condom. Back to your epistles. She is 19 and you have dated for two years. You dated a minor. I will first send you to jail if I were the father.

.She wasn't a minor. She's 20 this year.

You're right about safe sex. Lessons learnt.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
pek:
This headache is more expensive than condom. Back to your epistles. She is 19 and you have dated for two years. You dated a minor. I will first send you to jail if I were the father.
She gonna be 20 this year. She was not a minor.
You're right about safe sex. Lessons learnt.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dscop:
Dumb.asss, which advice do you need exactly? Did you ask for any advice before having sex with an 19yr old girl? Rubbish, why did you have to use a newly registered account to post this nonsense? So you don't want anyone to look into your history. Hopefully the girls dad has a gun. If you haven't written your will, this be a good time to start.

So you're hoping for someone to encourage you to abort, because if you don't plan to why post you got some pregnant? If she's 19 now that means you've been havesex with her while she was 17, you belong in jail. Hopefully the girl's dad can destroy your life completely.

You're a PEDOPHILE.
No sir. She wasn't underage. Thanks though
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
BuhariCarryGo:
take the girl together with you to her parent. sit together with the father, the mother, the girl and you. Then break the Egg. tell them that you will die for their daughter and both of you decided to keep the child. I will tell you all that hardness you are thinking will become easy that day. the parent will concluded that you are not one of the Bad boys and they will seek you to tell them how to solve the problem in secret with out anyone knowing. from there you know how to proceed.
If this one is difficult for you go inform your parent and send them to the girls parent and break the Egg there this also may result in good faith.

She was once locked outside overnight by her dad for forgetting to bring home food warmer.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
erico2k2:

so she has not missed jher period but U found out she is pregnant right?
Yes?
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thanks all for the advices and comments.
We thought about it over and over and finally decided not to keep the pregnancy.
We took the step and she's recovering well now.
Lessons learnt too.

Deactivating shortly...
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by UnknownQueen(f): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
New222:

. We decided not to keep the preg.
She's recovering well.
Thanks

The grace of the Lord be always with you both......
Remember to abstain from all forms of sexual immorality, and even though you have to, protect yourselves......
This is the time for your girlfriend to focus and create the path she needs to thread to a brighter future......

I wish you both the best
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by obidaddy: 6:31am On Jun 13, 2022
Ask her what she wants, if she wants termination, please don't go to a quack so she does not die or lose her womb.

If she wants to keep it, brace up and inform your family and prepare to accommodate her or provide accommodation if her father kicks her out.

Don't force your choices on her, allow her choose. But do every thing to ensure her education and future is not jeopardized. So it shall be well with your own future.

I went through something similar as yours, I took the bold decision to keep a pregnancy even when I was there one sponsoring my own university education.

Today everyone respect & acknowledge me, my boy is now grown and strong, his grand mothers now fight over him to spend time with them.

The beginning may be rough, gradually it gets better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Mad Woman Delivers Twins In Delta State (Photos) / The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth / Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.