Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed (37339 Views)

Bone Doctor Advise Needed Pls / I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise / Advise needed! - Milk And Malt Or Malt And Tomato Paste for blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by kenny160: 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
Let me advise you, first of all Congratulations, nothing bad about pregnancy, do not abort just accept her with the pregnancy because if you abort it, it will surely hunt you in the future. Now let me give one secret advice as you say her parent be deeper, I fear oo yawa go dey but the solution is not hard but the outcome dey wicked if something goes wrong...discuss with the girl and tell her she needs to hide and pretend to be kidnaped, let her stay like a week or two then go back home and lie that she was raped, when she returned, if her parent knows you before go there and visit her so later when they discovered she is pregnant and are angry just take style to tell them not to do that and that you will take care of her and maybe tell them someone needs a child and she can give the baby to her. Also, let them know you can take her far away from church people during her pregnancy period and after delivery till she is fully recovered. They will later know you both planned it but you will surely be free then when all have died down...best of luck.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by fof1: 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
New222:
I won't try to sugarcoat it. I'm 25 years old, she's 19. Still in university because of the endless ASUU strike.

I've been having unprotected sex with this particular girl for a long while now. We've been dating for close to two years. I practise the "withdrawal" and "safe" days method. I met her a Virgin too.

Just realised she's pregnant. She started showing a lot of symptoms. Darkened areolas, nausea, breast heaviness, headache, back pain e.t.c.

I asked her to get do a pregnancy strip test and it came positive. Two red lines.

Though it's not what I ever planned for myself, I won't really mind having a child at my age. People will so much insult me, including my family but I'm sure my family will take care of the child.

The issue is the girl. Her family (Deeper Life) are wahala, big wahala. Educated people that behaves as if they never went to school. Now, we detected very early, her first period is supposed to start tomorrow (which I'm sure she'll miss). She's still very young and about to start schooling. I'm sure her dad will disown her (he once sent her away from his home over a slight misunderstanding, refused to let her back in until it was shown she was innocent).

I told her we have two choices, keep the baby or remove it. I am confused too, but I didn't show it. Pls what do you think?

We're really considering ending the pregnancy. Since it's very early, I'm considered getting m...p......r..l. I need medical advice pls. Above all, I don't want to endanger the girl's life.
I've read about abortion pills. I don't know how to get them or their price. Or should we keep the baby? Her dad will surely disown her, might later accept her, but it will definitely end her Education. What do you think? Should we get the drugs pls. Or consider another option? Should we keep the baby?

P.S: I know nairaland. I've been here for years, insult are welcomed. I never imaginned I'll ever open a thread like this.

P.S: If you're using withdrawal method and it works, it WILL STILL EVENTUALLY FAIL YOU. I used it for a really long time, now I'm here.

Let her have d Baby for You...inform ur Parents and let them Move Fast, Pls. There is Nothing New in this World. THE PARENTS ARE NOT ANGELS EITHER...The Father will Come Diwn after all the Fumes... Dont Endanger her Life...Since U can Wickedly Disvirgin her...You can Equally and Mercifully Love her in Marriage...Dont be a Fool...in Life...Her Future is still Bright in School Pls
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Galucho(m): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
New222:
I won't try to sugarcoat it. I'm 25 years old, she's 19. Still in university because of the endless ASUU strike.

I've been having unprotected sex with this particular girl for a long while now. We've been dating for close to two years. I practise the "withdrawal" and "safe" days method. I met her a Virgin too.

Just realised she's pregnant. She started showing a lot of symptoms. Darkened areolas, nausea, breast heaviness, headache, back pain e.t.c.

I asked her to get do a pregnancy strip test and it came positive. Two red lines.

Though it's not what I ever planned for myself, I won't really mind having a child at my age. People will so much insult me, including my family but I'm sure my family will take care of the child.

The issue is the girl. Her family (Deeper Life) are wahala, big wahala. Educated people that behaves as if they never went to school. Now, we detected very early, her first period is supposed to start tomorrow (which I'm sure she'll miss). She's still very young and about to start schooling. I'm sure her dad will disown her (he once sent her away from his home over a slight misunderstanding, refused to let her back in until it was shown she was innocent).

I told her we have two choices, keep the baby or remove it. I am confused too, but I didn't show it. Pls what do you think?

We're really considering ending the pregnancy. Since it's very early, I'm considered getting m...p......r..l. I need medical advice pls. Above all, I don't want to endanger the girl's life.
I've read about abortion pills. I don't know how to get them or their price. Or should we keep the baby? Her dad will surely disown her, might later accept her, but it will definitely end her Education. What do you think? Should we get the drugs pls. Or consider another option? Should we keep the baby?

P.S: I know nairaland. I've been here for years, insult are welcomed. I never imaginned I'll ever open a thread like this.

P.S: If you're using withdrawal method and it works, it WILL STILL EVENTUALLY FAIL YOU. I used it for a really long time, now I'm here.

Man it's normal to be confused but after few weeks everything will become normal
Keep the baby it might just be your source of motivation, if e possible carry go give your matter wetin don happen don happen abortion can't undo the fact that she is pregnant for you but rather abortion will leave something for you both to thing abortion some day it might not be now but later "I wish". Congrats my G ASUU and FG na bastard
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by GboyegaD(m): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
pocohantas:
You don’t have to keep the baby if you don’t want to. No parent hopes to be in this situation, but if I find myself as the mother of the child- there is no way my 19yrs old undergraduate daughter would keep that baby.

I am sorry, I won’t allow her juvenile mistakes truncate her life.

Would you rather put her on birth control early enough? Just curious as I had a discussion with someone around this recently.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Arysexy(m): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Congratulations.

Welcome to Daddy hood.

A tin of cerelac is 5k now, SMA gold 4k, Hughes Pampers 7k.

Just budget these per week and start saving ahead.

NEVER terminate the pregnancy. If you do, you have blood on your hands aside fornication.

I repeat don't kill the foetus. The Lord is your strength
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by abimic(m): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
The same people who criticizes you now would be the same set of people who would rejoice with you when the child becomes successful. I remember an African Expatriate i work indirectly under discussing with me how he impregnated a woman at his early age around 20, people codemned him as usual, and against all odds, the woman kept the baby, and now the boy is all grown up, a US citizen, doing very fine, working with a big firm, and even sending his dad money. So, abortion for me is a no no...........

1 Like

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Ifakiland(m): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
New222:

Stupid boy...N200 condom would have prevented the whole thing....now you've destroyed you both future cos your brain couldn't comprehend the importance of N200 condom....idiot
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Timmi: 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
New222:

CONGRATULATIONS PROUD PAPA OF TWINS
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by EmyGod(m): 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
My good friend you have only one option and the option is to keep the life of that innocent baby. It is better to suffer temporal now, than to suffer when you think you have arrived. Abortion is killing and I will not like you to kill any life, some people who treaded on that path live to regret it forever, my brother abortion is devilish, demonic, evil and hellish so don't be path of it if you don't want to damage your life completely. I will like you to talk to your mom tell her your stand and it must be you don't want to abort that baby she might be angry but wouldnt kill you. Finally remember that God is watching you in this critical time to know your decision and your decision today will lead your future tomorrow, Thanks.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by madenigga2dcore(m): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
A lot of ppl here were in ur shoes in their teenage years
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by MWAD(m): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2022

P.S: If you're using withdrawal method and it works, it WILL STILL EVENTUALLY FAIL YOU. I used it for a really long time, now I'm here.[/quote]
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Generalwoodz(m): 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
grin grin grin
Kate06:
Sorry

What other people are praying for. I am even looking for a gal who will get pregnant for me.

Don't regard what anyone will say. The love both of you have for each other will be put to test now and be a man and stand by her. She is your wife as it stands now.

Its less than 9 months,let the baby live. Start saving #20k each month in preparation for the arrival of your kid. I would like to come for the naming if you don't mind.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by mayor10(m): 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Abort it and rejoice now but regret later
Keep the baby , regret now but rejoice later.

The decision is yours to make
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by EndRape2(f): 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
You are an idiot a selfish being, if truly you love her, you would not have allow pregnancy ,but focus for her to finish her scholing, you just destroyed her career, Go will punish you if you break her heart, after this ,or you refused to stand by her, to finish her schooling .

quote author=New222 post=113621839]I won't try to sugarcoat it. I'm 25 years old, she's 19. Still in university because of the endless ASUU strike.

P.S: If you're using withdrawal method and it works, it WILL STILL EVENTUALLY FAIL YOU. I used it for a really long time, now I'm here.[/quote]
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by MWAD(m): 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Who gave you advice to have unprotected sexual intercourses with her initially?.
Just go and introduce yourself to her family asap.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by tarantino1: 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
UnknownQueen:
My friend, abeg I will speak without being biased, my opinion is that you end the fucking pregnancy, I'm a married woman with two children, and just as you did my husband was practicing the withdrawal method with me, but twice it failed, I took in twice and terminated my pregnancy twice because we were not ready for a third and fourth child....

My advice is that you find a good Dr to do DNC for the young girl, don't spoil the future of the girl because of child wey she go still born plenty plenty for u....
I know it would be easy for you to ask her to keep cos u won't be the one affected, but if she were my child , I'll get rid of the foetus almost immediately.......
Nigerians like to attach yeye sentiments to issues like this saying the child is from God, tell me what happens to children that die immediately after delivery?.
What also happens to zygotes growing outside the womb (ectopic pregnancy) and there's a need for an emergency evacuation in order to save the life of the mother...

Abeg count this situation as one of those to protect the future of the girl...Like I said before, she go still born plenty pikin for ubin the nearest future ...

Regards...

Only realistic advice here

2 Likes

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by olabrinks(f): 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
19 year old unmarried uneducated and pregnant. She will regret it for the rest of her life. You think it’s easy to raise a child? You people never see anything yet.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Henadih(m): 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
You de craze! when you de kweku-ye did you sick for advise?
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Rockyrascal(m): 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Op pray against twins because I see twins...this I have seen.

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Lovelydaisies: 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
baralatie:
When baby crib is #60000 that one is optional.

You can buy mattress for the mom and bouncing baby

Lol. Guy, your list is sort of exaggerated o. Just give the list once and stop increasing his blood pressure with each item.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by AuroraB(f): 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
monikulapo:
Having a child is not a recipe for Gods blessing and aborting a a fetus that’s less than a grain of rice isn’t the end of the world.
Fwiw a lot of decadence in our society is because of people making parents of people who are not ready for babies and parents having kids they cannot absolutely provide for.

Nollywood and poor education has also conditioned the average Nigerian to think abortion is a death sentence or recipe for further complications. Nope it’s not.

If you cannot afford a child abort the foetus early and be at peace with yourself. The girl still has her whole life ahead of her, you also.
Only keep the baby If God speaks to you like that, you can afford the child and provide for the girl(further her education) and ultimately marry her. Else you’re in for an expensive life lesson you don’t need to pass through.

Also consider your partner going on Birth Control. Last I heard its free / cheap in most government clinics and you can do the do for months on end without being guilt tripped by strangers.
These ones encouraging him to keep the foetus will call him a scammer tomorrow if he seeks support for him (an undergrad), the girl (a jambite) and the innocent child. They'll ask him if na by force to born pikin nii����
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by olusegxz: 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
I don't have the answers so I will only give a passing advise.

1. Do you love her. I assume you do since you have been together for 2 years. While people will say otherwise love is key. I ask this because why are you here talking about abortion or not when you should be talking about marriage. You are NOT too young to marry is neither is she. Sit your mom down first explain to her, tell your mom you love her and want to marry her. She will tell your dad. Both of them will now meet her parents and promise her education will continue. They will rather she is married then born out of wedlock.

2. You don't love her. Well this one follows the same advise except if you don't love her don't marry her. Explain to your parents still. Let them see her parents and promise to take care of the child. And that her education would NOT be affected.

3. Well the two above are the two candid advise I have. I am a doctor and I can tell you that any termination has side effects. Especially for her. It can affect her future fertility if drugs are used and other complications if a curettage is used. But and this is a but, let your parents, her parents and both of you all meet and decide what's best. Let the decision come from her parents and her. Under no circumstances and I repeat no circumstances should you do anything without both parents knowing. Do not use any cheap drugs to induce abortion in her and a properly done medical procedure in a top standard clinic if that is the collective decision will cost nothing less than N300,000 (which I know you may not have). A good clinic is vital for her mental health afterwards because she may never forget. That she is early does not mean, abortion is still abortion. A standard place will include proper counselling and all. So it is essential that both parents are involved. But as I said if you love her, marry her and let your parents help until you graduate. It's time to be a man, the time to be enjoying free kitty is over. Good luck.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Mimiranky: 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
When you dey bang her, u no call us because e dey sweet you.... Now problem don come u dey call us.... Oga abeg carry your cross alone...
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by dawnomike(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
New222:

You both should agree to keep your baby against all odds.... Don't mind the shame and hardship it may bring you guys for now.

Talk to your mum first... Receuve slaps if you have to, but stand your ground.

I am glad you are considering the wellbeing of the lady and not been selfish about it
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by sofiscatedmoron: 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
New222:

Y didn't u combine withdrawal and postinor 2
Na d way
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by kingsceemark(m): 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
Zonefree:
Congratulations Baba ibeji!

When you were having marathon unprotected sex with her, what were you expecting? Plasma TV?

Imagine him advising us about withdrawal methods, withdrawal methods kee him there
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by ODIGIE72(m): 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
BROS abeg keep am i know why.. back then in school i did this same mistake.. and i told her to remove the child... i was stupid, senseless, and afraid... omo if to say i keep that baby, she would have been 5 yrs and i would have been happy. .... pls my bro if them too laugh u na just 3weeks e don end...... no parent will throw away his or her grandchild.... MAN UP
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Emdebby2: 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
Congratulations! Happy father's day in advance.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
New222:

U no get sense sad angry
Oga u no knw hw 2 do Withdrawal, a professional in withdrawal lik me will bring out his dick 5seconds b4 Cumin,,
U can't bring out ur dick 1seconds b4 Cumin

Oga go learn withdrawal well grin grin grin
U no knw hw 2 do Withdrawal
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by pocohantas(f): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
GboyegaD:

Would you rather put her on birth control early enough? Just curious as I had a discussion with someone around this recently.

Or maybe just educate her on abstinence and safe sex. I don’t know how birth control works, but I believe after a situation like this where one must have been thinking his/her child is pretty clueless - all cards would be on the table.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by olusegxz: 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
kenny160:
Let me advise you, first of all Congratulations, nothing bad about pregnancy, do not abort just accept her with the pregnancy because if you abort it, it will surely hunt you in the future. Now let me give one secret advice as you say her parent be deeper, I fear oo yawa go dey but the solution is not hard but the outcome dey wicked if something goes wrong...discuss with the girl and tell her she needs to hide and pretend to be kidnaped, let her stay like a week or two then go back home and lie that she was raped, when she returned, if her parent knows you before go there and visit her so later when they discovered she is pregnant and are angry just take style to tell them not to do that and that you will take care of her and maybe tell them someone needs a child and she can give the baby to her. Also, let them know you can take her far away from church people during her pregnancy period and after delivery till she is fully recovered. They will later know you both planned it but you will surely be free then when all have died down...best of luck.

Emmmm this is not living in bondage part 4. It's real life biko.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Chimobility007: 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
Young man. BE A MAN!
1. GET A JOB
2. KEEP THE CHILD.
Congrats!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate / Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19 / 5 5555

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.