Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu (14663 Views)

Your Performance As Minister A Red Flag To Make You Governor - Group To Sylva / Being My Cameraman Not Enough To Make You Governor — Fashola Tells Jandor / Gov. Umahi Congratulates Elumelu For Emerging Minority Leader (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu by Omodua(m): 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Smithkafors:
Lol, you are in trouble in Ebonyi. Let's see how you will campaign for Tinubu in Ebonyi. You told us you were going to get ticket for Igbos and left for APC. Oga were is our ticket?. For those that will reply, no Igbo man will vote a corrupt man like tinubu. The same way we don't support Rochas against PO or ogbonnaya onu.
How can sane person choose tinubu against osibanjo if not for cash and carry politics.

Well said bro.
Re: I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu by hotseat: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Umahi just displayed political maturity by openly and, "in good faith", congratulating the Asiwaju and pledging his support to the the clear and undisputable winner of the just concluded APC presidential primary.

In politics, you learn to give and take while waiting for a next time to try again.

This mindless hostility against the person of the great Jagaban of Nigeria must be jettisoned if power must come to the South.

The South clamoured for power shift to the region vociferously; it would amount to cutting off one's nose to spite one's face if we allow ethnic ego and bitterness becloud our sense of reasoning and sound judgement.

Without belittling other Southern candidates in the various political parties, Asiwaju is our surest bet as things stand.

The time for southern presidency is NOW!!!

#OneUntedSouth!

Re: I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu by Omodua(m): 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Belial06:

Do you ever shut up? Is it every Yoruba that supported Tinubu ? ..Did my Governor His excellency Sir Governor Obaseki support Oshiomole during his trivails? Can you ever shut up and stop opening your mouth excessively like a woman ? Except off course you are a woman using a man's profile then it's okay but guy you talk wayy too much it's disgusting.

And half the time is trash you speak or tribalsim. Learn to talk less so you speak more sensible things aha!!!
Joezhino is a Fulani. Not a Southerner. Commissioned to make sure Igbo and Yoruba do not unite or come together. He is impostor and Islamic renegade. He should be ignored!

Re: I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu by tollyboy5(m): 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
Smithkafors:
Lol, you are in trouble in Ebonyi. Let's see how you will campaign for Tinubu in Ebonyi. You told us you were going to get ticket for Igbos and left for APC. Oga were is our ticket?. For those that will reply, no Igbo man will vote a corrupt man like tinubu. The same way we don't support Rochas against PO or ogbonnaya onu.
How can sane person choose tinubu against osibanjo if not for cash and carry politics.

But you voted a corrupt man like atiku in 2019 keep decieving yourself
Re: I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu by Justinlean02(m): 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
ledaman:
show case your candidate projects and vision, not to be insulting like a vagabond
and stop being hypocritical with your insult wink

Re: I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu by Okhuadams(m): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
Smithkafors:

Mr man speak for urself
Re: I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu by Reality3080: 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hizzy:

Yes APC has done more than PDP, APC have murdered more than 700 Igbos since APC came to power or can you prove me wrong
when n how?
Re: I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu by Joezinho: 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
Omodua:
Joezhino is a Fulani. Not a Southerner. Commissioned to make sure Igbo and Yoruba do not unite or come together. He is impostor and Islamic renegade. He should be ignored!

Says an Alaigbo that wishes to be an Omoluabi hence he choosed a revered moniker...

If you like call yourself Igboho, you can't was away the stains of being an Olori Pelebe.
Re: I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu by BabalawoPikin(m): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
Smithkafors:

which one is no igbo man? speak for yourself chief. if i want vote for tinubu come stop me
Re: I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
[quote author=Smithkafors post=113630435]Lol, you are in trouble in Ebonyi. Let's see how you will campaign for Tinubu in Ebonyi. You told us you were going to get ticket for Igbos and left for APC. Oga were is our ticket?. For those that will reply, no Igbo man will vote a corrupt man like tinubu. The same way we don't support Rochas against PO or ogbonnaya onu.

[ Lol. Tell me one of your fathers that is not corrupt, peter obi right?]
Re: I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu by Jostoman: 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
Joezinho:
Does he have a choice?

Funny enough, hate filled alaigbos won't wonder why umahi is not supporting Peter Saint Obi.

They abused APC from 2014 till date now that PDP dealt with them, the tune changed.

Learn to stop abusing people that can help you. Acknowledge the Yorubas, the Hausas that opened their lands, cities and homes and gave you free hand to do business..
you people that always call el-rufai terrorist wonder shall never end
Re: I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu by afube: 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
Joezinho:
Does he have a choice?

Funny enough, hate filled alaigbos won't wonder why umahi is not supporting Peter Saint Obi.

They abused APC from 2014 till date now that PDP dealt with them, the tune changed.

Learn to stop abusing people that can help you. Acknowledge the Yorubas, the Hausas that opened their lands, cities and homes and gave you free hand to do business..

O please shut up! This is politics ...someone wins someone loses....if you invade our lands ...you sef go collect! Go to Abuja and rule well....if you mess up! We always have options....go and ask Buhari how body dey am?
Re: I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu by Diligence: 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nigerian Youths have resolved to take back their country by all means necessary.

Please take note! They see and aware it's not a rocket science to make a country work. That's why they hv resolved to work with Mr Peter Obi...
Re: I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu by sukomit(m): 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
Joezinho:
Does he have a choice?

Yet the Igbos are the ones enjoying lagos the most apart from the Yoruba themselves.
Re: I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu by afube: 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
Honlucas:

"I do not admire Tinubu because he is a saint.
I do not admire Tinubu because he is from the south
I do not admire Tinubu because he is a Yoruba
If I want saints, I will proceed to heaven not on earth
Every human is fallible
I admire Tinubu
because:
He saved Nigeria from the danger of falling into "one party state"
He has nurtured many renowned National successors
He listened to the voice of the masses to surrender his personal ambition at the most critical moment
He strategically terminated PDP 60 years life span in 16 years
The robust critic and critique we are enjoying today is because Tinubu aligned himself to the masses to return the power to them
Tinubu has the option of joining the PDP elites to hold us hostage for another decade but he gave his all to the masses to dethrone the elites.
Political juveniles believed that APC won because of the votes from the North. No!!!
APC victory was cemented the day PMB and Asiwaju resolved to work together
Asiwaju and PMB almost became a Nomadic by visiting every human that can help midwife Nigeria
salvation
Those Nomadic Almajiri walk later brought salvation to us
God willing, PMB is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Anybody, any cabal, any Viju milk activist, attempting to humiliate Asiwaju must have me to contend with
An average PDP man is sad with Asiwaju because he brought them to their kneels
If anyone thinks that bringing down Asiwaju is his project, that mission will not only crash but it will boomerang
Don't tell me he is
overbearing,
Your "underbearing" mentors were nowhere to be found when this Country was lying critically at the intensive care of the universe
Recall my first line
Asiwaju is not a saint.
Stop demonising what you admire out of envy
Even your mentors admire him.
He owns Lagos! I hear you!
Ask your grand father and parents how they acquired your so called "family land". Is it God that allocated it to them?
You are terrorizing your neighbours and village with your kpof-kpof kobo kobo yet you criticise a man that is naturally addicted to technocrats irrespective of their tribe or Religion.
Hmmmmm. I don talk am ooo, Asiwaju is not a political office holder oooo. Please let him be
He is evil, I agreed, but we need more of him than that your saintly specie.

Dear Asiwaju, "the gentle stride of a tiger is not a symbol of a cowardice"

Now this is the yoruba trait that gets on Igbo nerves.....''petty triumphalism in thoughts and actions"..........Tinubu if he gets in there may start anothet round of 'tinwa tinwa' politics....at the end of the day, they corner juicy oil contracts and the nation is worse off...( Tinubu may be smarter than his online urchins).............Tinubu should walk his talk and restructure the country......so alaigbo can have the leeway to develop at its pace........as for Igbo politicians ........laff no gree me! Nnamdi kanu was right about them...'collective self preservation ''no dey their dictionary but IPOB is giving them their regular medicine....

Re: I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu by Ebubu: 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
casualobserver:
Umahi is still a young man, Play your cards right, be a loyal party man. He can be VP in 2031 and president in 2039. He is the brightest star In the SE, contrary to what the internet trolls would have you believe, at least certainly in the APC.
He'll make a good VP candidate in 2031 to a northerner
Re: I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu by WhizdomXX(m): 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
SW and SE people are overrating themselves and their capabilities. If Northerners decides on a northerner to be president, you can’t do anything, a northerner can rule Nigeria till eternity and you lack the power and political number to pull him down!

you curse Nigeria day and Night and expect things to well with you?

you ridicule the north and call them all sort of names...

yet you want to be given the presidency on Quota basis...lol

The North is politically superior, calm, calculating, generous and accommodating.

The south lacks all these ATTRIBUTES.
We are a family; our religious and cultural diversities not withstanding.
The south makes noises, insults and blame us when things do not go their way.

You are a family with religious and cultural diversities not withstanding, You are most certainly a fulani bloodthirsty terrorist to make this fake statement. And by the way, MKO ABIOLA routed Bashir Tofa all throughout the Country. Just in case you forgot, May the Soul of Deborah, the Christains in Owo, Benue, Plateau, Oyo and Southern Kaduna haunt their killers to a very sadistic end through God's name I pray, Amen.
Re: I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu by Mooh247: 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Belial06:

Are you a woman? You TALK TOOOOOO MUCH FOR A MAN!!!

aha?!!! Everytime blabbing and blabbing and blabbing endlessly... Comment upon comment of undiluted jargon.

Learn to press your lips together and keep silent...jeez!!!!

But honestly when will you learn to mind your business on this forum?!

Is this how you plan to attack everyone with alternative opinions

Go on Quora and Reddit and see how civilised people engage themselves

Now that you have gotten the likes you crave after attacking him, do you now feel fulfilled with your life

Re: I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu by Kaymansion(m): 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Medicine after death..

After trying his luck
Re: I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu by BabydiHot(f): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:

Now that you have gotten the likes you crave after attacking him, do you now feel fulfilled with your life

my sweetheart how are you this afternoon kiss
Re: I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu by casualobserver: 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ebubu:
He'll make a good VP candidate in 2031 to a northerner
if he plays he plays his cards right he is the prime SE candidate to occupy Aso rock for 16 years in one capacity or another after Tinubu if he wins.
Re: I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu by Hydroxide(m): 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
He is already eyeing ministerial position. Why won't he support him? Yamayama
Re: I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu by Belial06: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:

Ignored
Re: I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
Smithkafors:

still wailing .... Calm down you will be ok .Tinubu is the next president of this country.

Re: I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu by Wealthstitches1(m): 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
Once again Umahi Dave has shown how clueless and irrelevant he is����
Re: I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu by kingsceemark(m): 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hahahahaha this Vastard man still dey make noise? Governor E no reach you, Senate E no reach you, president E no reach you, vice president E no reach you, shame no dey even dey shame this good for nothing Vastard, you go be like house boy for APC party after the end of your tenure
Re: I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu by 27adam: 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
THANK YOU SIR.DULLY NOTEDTHANK YOU SIR.DULLY NOTED...
Re: I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu by yetunsbay(m): 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tunechi5:
This one didn't support peter obi his brother, can an ibo man every rule this nation?
NO
Re: I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu by sukar886: 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Useless governor , failure
Re: I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu by Ebubu: 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
casualobserver:
if he plays he plays his cards right he is the prime SE candidate to occupy Aso rock for 16 years in one capacity or another after Tinubu if he wins.
you are right
Re: I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu by waziri4biz: 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Reality3080:
Igbos don’t believe in planting but they so much believe in harvesting,this is the time to partly correct their wrong n play a huge role in apc so as to correct d mistake of 2019 against buhari

U can’t b doing same thing repeatedly n expecting different results

It’s obvious pdp doesn’t have a plan for them n they really don’t care cos they have shown it lately,they ain’t even willing to give them vp just for u to know how worst

Now they are creating enemies for themselves by opposing d apc that has done more than d pdp for them,they will hate d apc now n when apc enters they start shouting marginalization

The reality is that obi can’t win,argue n insult till tomorrow it doesn’t change d fact that Labour Party n obi can’t win either apc or pdp,forget d online noise n face reality

Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again / Oluranti Adebule Visits Lagos Model College Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped / Protest In Abuja Over Electricity Over-billing

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59