Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Religious Killings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Killings (1515 Views)

TFCOL: The Ondo Church Massacre: How Do We End Religious Killings In Nigeria? / Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye / Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious Killings by ToyBoyAaron(m): 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
They attacked their enemies and slaughtered everyone; men, women, children and even animals following the command of God. Will God really command men to kill their fellow men and even innocent children? This children didn't have a choice yet but they paid dearly with their lives. This wasn't Islamic terrorist or crusaders but the chosen people of God. Israelites! (1st Samuel 15) Many will justify the killings and say God is always right. So why are we condemning people today who are killing according to the command of their God?
Any extremists in any religion is capable of killing! Killing even innocent babies.

1 Like

Re: Religious Killings by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
ToyBoyAaron:
They attacked their enemies and slaughtered everyone; men, women, children and even animals following the command of God. Will God really command men to kill their fellow men and even innocent children? This children didn't have a choice yet but they paid dearly with their lives. This wasn't Islamic terrorist or crusaders but the chosen people of God. Israelites! (1st Samuel 15) Many will justify the killings and say God is always right. So why are we condemning people today who are killing according to the command of their God?
Any extremists in any religion is capable of killing! Killing even innocent babies.

You only need to study the Bible diligently with critical and logical reasoning! smiley
Re: Religious Killings by ToyBoyAaron(m): 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
My stand now is due to the fact of how deep I have studied the bible with an open mind. I have lots of questions to ask about the so called "word of God" but answers mostly comes from emotions and fear.
Re: Religious Killings by Kobojunkie: 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
ToyBoyAaron:
This wasn't Islamic terrorist or crusaders but the chosen people of God. Israelites! (1st Samuel 15) Many will justify the killings and say God is always right. So why are we condemning people today who are killing according to the command of their God?
Israelites there refers to those of the Nation of Israel with the same rights as any other government in this world. undecided
Re: Religious Killings by Kobojunkie: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
ToyBoyAaron:
My stand now is due to the fact of how deep I have studied the bible with an open mind. I have lots of questions to ask about the so called "word of God" but answers mostly comes from emotions and fear.
I suggest you go back through that book with an actual Open mind this time around so you see what It is you conveniently missed. undecided

P.S. the Word of God doesn't refer to the book but instead to the Words attributed to God that is written in the book. undecided
Re: Religious Killings by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
ToyBoyAaron:

Well i am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses though that group name may sound somehow to you but trust me that's exactly how i feel too some decades ago when i first come in contact with the one and only true Christian group: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES
So feel free to ask whatever question you have in mind, JEHOVAH is the Author of that book (Bible) and we JWs are His messengers sent to TEACH you what the book is all about.

Once again thanks for showing interest in our book Bible! smiley
Re: Religious Killings by ToyBoyAaron(m): 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
Typical religious answers.. Tell me why it's cool for your God to command the killing of his enemies and it isn't for the Gods of others not to?
Re: Religious Killings by Kobojunkie: 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
ToyBoyAaron:
Typical religious answers.. Tell me why it's cool for your God to the command killing of his enemies and it isn't for the Gods of others not to?
Who exactly said it isn't cool for other deities to command killing of their own enemies?. undecided
Re: Religious Killings by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
ToyBoyAaron:

Typical religious answers.. Tell me why it's cool for your God to command the killing of his enemies and it isn't for the Gods of others not to?
They are not really His enemies but they're just wicked people!
You only need to find out what really happened otherwise you'll continue to judge matters wrongly.
Let me give you a hint on the question you are so confused about.

The true God noticed that after the flood wicked spirits have settled in different regions on the planet and they're dragging worshipers through warfare. As the worshipers of a demon will go and enslave the worshipers of another demon. So the true God called Abraham and told him what He wanted to do with Abraham's descendants. They will serve as a unique people out of all other nations who are worshiping demons.
The true God allowed the descendants of Abraham to be enslaved in Egypt for more than 400 years until He decided to bring them back to where Abraham lived and died.
But before that this God send a warning message to all the inhabitants of Canaan by going down with two octogenarians to tell the Egyptian King (the most powerful monarch of that time) to free His people. Pharaoh felt It's a joke until he saw his people dying while the Israelites live so he unwillingly sent them away only to pursue them again with the best of his armies and all of them drowned in the red sea!

Please tell me if you hear all of these will you think of dragging anything with such a powerful God?
Note that all other Gods do fight for territories using their worshipers as soldiers but this God travelled with two feeble octogenarians and delivered millions of slaves without a military force.

Well if you ask me i will never hesitate to become a worshiper of such a God no matter what it will cost me!
But most of the inhabitants of Canaan decided to wage war against the most powerful God on planet earth. So who is wicked between the person who sent them a warning message and the one who just came killing without any reason?
Also note that the God of Abraham never asked the worshipers of demons to come and worship Him, all He asked for is the land He promised Abraham which all the inhabitants of Canaan were already aware of. The God of Abraham even warned His people that the land He is giving them has been measured so they shouldn't think of acquiring more than that.
Do you think it's the same case as the God sending people to kill people for religion? smiley
Re: Religious Killings by ToyBoyAaron(m): 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Who exactly said it isn't cool for other deities to command killing of their own enemies?. undecided
How great.. Religion is so beautiful then
Re: Religious Killings by ToyBoyAaron(m): 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

They are not really His enemies but they're just wicked people!
You only need to find out what really happened otherwise you'll continue to judge matters wrongly.
Let me give you a hint on the question you are so confused about.

The true God noticed that after the flood wicked spirits have settled in different regions on the planet and they're dragging worshipers through warfare. As the worshipers of a demon will go and enslave the worshipers of another demon. So the true God called Abraham and told him what He wanted to do with Abraham's descendants. They will serve as a unique people out of all other nations who are worshiping demons.
The true God allowed the descendants of Abraham to be enslaved in Egypt for more than 400 years until He decided to bring them back to where Abraham lived and died.
But before that this God send a warning message to all the inhabitants of Canaan by going down with two octogenarians to tell the Egyptian King (the most powerful monarch of that time) to free His people. Pharaoh felt It's a joke until he saw his people dying while the Israelites live so he unwillingly sent them away only to pursue them again with the best of his armies and all of them drowned in the red sea!

Please tell me if you hear all of these will you think of dragging anything with such a powerful God?
Note that all other Gods do fight for territories using their worshipers as soldiers but this God travelled with two feeble octogenarians and delivered millions of slaves without a military force.

Well if you ask me i will never hesitate to become a worshiper of such a God no matter what it will cost me!
But most of the inhabitants of Canaan decided to wage war against the most powerful God on planet earth. So who is wicked between the person who sent them a warning message and the one who just came killing without any reason?
Also note that the God of Abraham never asked the worshipers of demons to come and worship Him, all He asked for is the land He promised Abraham which all the inhabitants of Canaan were already aware of. The God of Abraham even warned His people that the land He is giving them has been measured so they shouldn't think of acquiring more than that.
Do you think it's the same case as the God sending people to kill people for religion? smiley
That looks justified to you because you're a Christian. I have learnt to picture things from different perspectives and that's what I call rational thinking. There is no explanation to justify the death of those that didn't chose what they got. A child growing up, knowing nothing about a battle or claimed land will now pay for the decisions of his fathers.

1 Like

Re: Religious Killings by Kobojunkie: 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
ToyBoyAaron:

How great.. Religion is so beautiful then
Religion made so beautiful by a question? undecided
Re: Religious Killings by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
ToyBoyAaron:

That looks justified to you because you're a Christian. I have learnt to picture things from different perspectives and that's what I call rational thinking. There is no explanation to justify the death of those that didn't chose what they got. A child growing up, knowing nothing about a battle or claimed land will now pay for the decisions of his fathers.

Well it's better to destroy them than leaving them to suffer when their evil parents has been killed and nobody to take care of them after all they will still grow old and die!
Re: Religious Killings by NNTR: 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
ToyBoyAaron:
Typical religious answers. Tell me why it's cool for your God to command the killing of his enemies and it isn't for the gods of others not to?
Psalm 24:1
'The earth and everything on it, including its people, belong to the LORD.
The world and its people belong to him.
'

Revelation 4:11
'Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power:
for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
'

Psalm 24:1 and Revelation 4:1, just on their own, are very instructive.

The other gods are idols, often graven images, statues et cetera, there isnt anything creative, nothing intelligent, nothing alive et cetera about them
Re: Religious Killings by oteneaaron(m): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well it's better to destroy them than leaving them to suffer when their evil parents has been killed and nobody to take care of them after all they will still grow old and die!

Wow!

You are justifying the killing of innocent children!!!

So let me get this clear.

Are you saying that your God, who is supposed to be the creator of the entire cosmos is guilty of GENOCIDE?

He killed innocent Children, Women, and Men in their MILLIONS.

What a loving God!

As defined by my English dictionary:

GENOCIDE - The systematic killing of substantial numbers of people on the basis of their ethnicity, religion, political beliefs, social status, or other particularities.

1 Like

Re: Religious Killings by HellVictorinho4(m): 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
oteneaaron:

Wow!

Are you saying that your God, who is supposed to be the creator of the entire cosmos is guilty of GENOCIDE?

What a loving God!

That guy na waste of time as it stands
Re: Religious Killings by Dtruthspeaker: 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
oteneaaron:

Wow!

What a loving God!

1) A loving God gives Just is. And just is requires, the evil must die and the right doing must live.

2) Creators do not comit genocide when talking about their creations. THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO DESTROY THEIR CREATIONS, exactly as Samsung decides to destroy all its intelligent mannequins, no one will call it genocide.

3) The terrorists today were once children, if only they were killed.
Re: Religious Killings by Dtruthspeaker: 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
ToyBoyAaron:
They attacked their enemies and slaughtered everyone; men, women, children and even animals following the command of God...

How you people never see that their enemies FIRST ATTACKED THEM, just shows how greatly blind you people are.
Re: Religious Killings by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:58am On Jun 10, 2022
oteneaaron:

Wow!
What a loving God!

You only need to reason from both sides! smiley

To you those people are INNOCENT but from the case presented by the God who destroyed them they are all evildoers including you and myself! Romans 6:23

From His own explanation mankind became infected with a self-destructive virus right after the fall of Adam and Eve, so if He (God) never intervened within less than one thousand years mankind will wipe out their own race completely due to cravings for power and dominance. Remember the book says Satan told Eve:

“You certainly will not die. For God knows that in the very day you eat from it, your eyes will be opened and you will be like God, knowing good and bad.” Genesis 3:4-5

Note the highlighted in red, most humans both male and female will develop this desire to dominate others which will lead to killings of one another in mass. Revelations 6:3-4
We don't need to go far Russia and Ukraine is doing that right now.

So when God intervene to destroy some part so as to reserve some for mankind to continue surviving until His Son (Messiah) arrives then it is justified. But you can present a better solution for mankind to continue living on this planet than what He did after seeing the reality of what is on ground!

In the year 2011 during the tenor of President Goodluck Jonathan Boko Haram began making some moves by capturing the Chibok girls and keeping them hostage. A top military intelligence officer adviced him to send the army into Sambiza forest and destroy both the terrorist and the girls, Jonathan objected, the girls were never rescued and ever since then terrorist groups has been increasing in Nigeria till today. But imagine if Jonathan has given that order do you think another terrorist group will think of assembling themselves anywhere close to Nigeria in the next 20 years?
Well JEHOVAH is the most intelligent military personnel in the entire universe, for PEACE to be stabilized the RIGHT ACTION must be taken in time, that's why He is rightly called JEHOVAH of ARMIES! Isaiah 9:7 smiley

Re: Religious Killings by oteneaaron(m): 7:24am On Jun 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You only need to reason from both sides! smiley

I am surprised!

MaxInDHouse talking about reasoning from both sides??

I'll be damned!

To you those people are INNOCENT but from the case presented by the God who destroyed them they are all evildoers including you and myself! Romans 6:23

This doesn't justify killing Children and Women.

Even today in modern warfare, when you kill Children and Women, you have committed a war crime.

GENOCIDE is a war crime.

From His own explanation mankind became infected with a self-destructive virus right after the fall of Adam and Eve, so if He (God) never intervened within less than one thousand years mankind will wipe out their own race completely due to cravings for power and dominance. Remember the book says Satan told Eve:

“You certainly will not die. For God knows that in the very day you eat from it, your eyes will be opened and you will be like God, knowing good and bad.” Genesis 3:4-5

That is why you need to study ancient history and expand your world view.

Now, this is where you need to use your reasoning from both sides.

Your one sided information about what really went down in Eden is found in the Bible.

Go and study the cuneiform stone tablets from ancient Sumeria in Mesopotamia and you will learn that the true story of "the garden of Eden"

Go and study the Enuma Elish, the Atrahasis, the Legend of Itanna and the Epic of Gilgamesh to "reason from both sides"

Your Bible is only telling you a watered down version of this Epic.

This still does not justify killing MILLIONS of Women and Children.

Your God thrives on WAR and DESTRUCTION.

If he were all-powerful and omnipotent, why couldn't he simply find another way to prove his point?

Why must killing MILLIONS of Children and Women be the only way?

Note the highlighted in red, most humans both male and female will develop this desire to dominate others which will lead to killings of one another in mass. Revelations 6:3-4
We don't need to go far Russia and Ukraine is doing that right now.

So when God intervene to destroy some part so as to reserve some for mankind to continue surviving until His Son (Messiah) arrives then it is justified. But you can present a better solution for mankind to continue living on this planet than what He did after seeing the reality of what is on ground!

This still doesn't justify killing MILLIONS of Women and Children.

It's like saying Boko Haram is justified for killing a few people so as to preserve some people to worship Allah in peace.

You see the flaw in that Logic?

The All Powerful God doesn't need to destroy anyone to preserve peace.

A simple flick of his fingers and this issue could have been solved without any blood shed.

In the year 2011 during the tenor of President Goodluck Jonathan Boko Haram began making some moves by capturing the Chibok girls and keeping them hostage. A top military intelligence officer adviced him to send the army into Sambiza forest and destroy both the terrorist and the girls, Jonathan objected, the girls were never rescued and ever since then terrorist groups has been increasing in Nigeria till today. But imagine if Jonathan has given that order do you think another terrorist group will think of assembling themselves anywhere close to Nigeria in the next 20 years?

Interesting analogy.

So it would have been better if Goodluck has sent his Zombie Soldiers to kill EVERYONE - the terrorists and the innocent girls.

What kind of sick mentality do you have?

If your God is all powerful as you proclaim, why must BLOODSHED be the only way?

Well JEHOVAH is the most intelligent military personnel in the entire universe, for PEACE to be stabilized the RIGHT ACTION must be taken in time, that's why He is rightly called JEHOVAH of ARMIES! Isaiah 9:7 smiley

Exactly my point.

Your God Jehovah, is also known from ancient Sumeria as ENLIL.

And when you reason it from both sides by studying other ancient text like the Enuma Elish and the Atrahasis, the evidence shows that your Jehovah/ENLIL, is blood thirsty and thrives in WAR and DESTRUCTION.

If he were really the Infinite Mind behind the whole cosmos, and if he were really all powerful and omnipotent, killing MILLIONS of Women, Men and Children would NEVER be an option.

My question is this -

Why are you worshiping a God who only believes in WAR and DESTRUCTION?

With this your moral stance, can you confidently say that you are against the ideology of ISWAP, ISIS AND BOKO HARAM?

1 Like

Re: Religious Killings by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:49am On Jun 10, 2022
oteneaaron:

I am surprised!
MaxInDHouse talking about reasoning from both sides??
I'll be damned!
This doesn't justify killing Children and Women.
Even today in modern warfare, when you kill Children and Women, you have committed a war crime.
GENOCIDE is a war crime.

That is why you need to study ancient history and expand your world view.
Now, this is where you need to use your reasoning from both sides.
Your one sided information about what really went down in Eden is found in the Bible.
Go and study the cuneiform stone tablets from ancient Sumeria in Mesopotamia and you will learn that the true story of "the garden of Eden"
Go and study the Enuma Elish, the Atrahasis, the Legend of Itanna and the Epic of Gilgamesh to "reason from both sides"
Your Bible is only telling you a watered down version of this Epic.
This still does not justify killing MILLIONS of Women and Children.
Your God thrives on WAR and DESTRUCTION.
If he were all-powerful and omnipotent, why couldn't he simply find another way to prove his point?
Why must killing MILLIONS of Children and Women be the only way?
This still doesn't justify killing MILLIONS of Women and Children.
It's like saying Boko Haram is justified for killing a few people so as to preserve some people to worship Allah in peace.
You see the flaw in that Logic?
The All Powerful God doesn't need to destroy anyone to preserve peace.
A simple flick of his fingers and this issue could have been solved without any blood shed.
Interesting analogy.
So it would have been better if Goodluck has sent his Zombie Soldiers to kill EVERYONE - the terrorists and the innocent girls.
What kind of sick mentality do you have?
If your God is all powerful as you proclaim, why must BLOODSHED be the only way?
Exactly my point.
Your God Jehovah, is also known from ancient Sumeria as ENLIL.
And when you reason it from both sides by studying other ancient text like the Enuma Elish and the Atrahasis, the evidence shows that your Jehovah/ENLIL, is blood thirsty and thrives in WAR and DESTRUCTION.
If he were really the Infinite Mind behind the whole cosmos, and if he were really all powerful and omnipotent, killing MILLIONS of Women, Men and Children would NEVER be an option.
My question is this -
With this your moral stance, can you confidently say that you are against the ideology of ISWAP, ISIS AND BOKO HARAM?

I once told you something about updates but it seems you don't reason from both sides as i advised you here.
First of all you said:

GENOCIDE is a war crime.

But you forgot to add ancient warfare where the soldiers don't spare anyone. JEHOVAH acted in line with the norms of those people in ancient times. According to their own thinking back then (the strongest God commands the best army) so after hearing of the way JEHOVAH dealt with Egypt (the then most powerful nation) do they need anyone to tell them they must evacuate the premises this God is eyeing? Logically the answer is capital "NO"
So JEHOVAH is justified! smiley

Secondly you asked:

But you forgot to add that the MODERN DAY WORSHIPERS of this God has been commanded by His Son not to engage in WARS! Which means there has been updates which is according to circumstances surrounding the issue on ground.
The God who acted in line with the thinking of those in ancient times has ordered His own worshipers today to make sure that weapons and wars are no longer mentioned in their midst! Isaiah 2:2-4 compare to Psalms 46:9

So instead of expecting me (Maximus with all my experience with the military intelligence) to go and start reading the nonsense and ingredients in those useless, worthless and hopeless tablets why not present the worshipers (Witnesses) of those dead Gods {Psalms 115:4-8} and let's compare them to MODERN DAY WITNESSES of JEHOVAH! Isaiah 43:10-12

May you have PEACE! Isaiah 54:17 smiley

1 Like

Re: Religious Killings by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:57am On Jun 10, 2022
My friend oteneaaron, i know you have lots and lots of information there in your head and surely if you're to sit in the gathering of world's renown professors they can't push you aside but that's not the case where one of the students of Jesus Christ of Nazareth is talking, because before us you will be humbled with all your knowledge.
WHY?
Jesus said:

I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and intellectual ones and have revealed them to young children" Matthew 11:25

Jesus is the world's most wonderful counselor of all times {Isaiah 9:6} so any of his students will be a hundred times wiser than you who only relied on worldly philosophy or sociology!

Most times when you rush to correct my spellings in English language i just laugh at you because all what you know are as useless files stored somewhere that you can never make anything worthwhile out of it other than telling stories but a JW (student of Jesus) will show you how problems affecting the human society are being solved through the use of Jesus' teachings! Matthew 5:14-16

I just hope you accept Jesus Christ in your heart one of these days and experience what it means to be a blessing in this generation of faithless people.

May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Religious Killings by oteneaaron(m): 9:11am On Jun 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I once told you something about updates but it seems you don't reason from both sides as i advised you here.
First of all you said:

But you forgot to add ancient warfare where the soldiers don't spare anyone. JEHOVAH acted in line with the norms of those people in ancient times. According to their own thinking back then (the strongest God commands the best army) so after hearing of the way JEHOVAH dealt with Egypt (the then most powerful nation) do they need anyone to tell them they must evacuate the premises this God is eyeing? Logically the answer is capital "NO"
So JEHOVAH is justified! smiley

You can't eat your cake and have it.

This doesn't justify the killing of MILLIONS of women and children.

But you forgot to add that the MODERN DAY WORSHIPERS of this God has been commanded by His Son not to engage in WARS! Which means there has been updates which is according to circumstances surrounding the issue on ground.
The God who acted in line with the thinking of those in ancient times has ordered His own worshipers today to make sure that weapons and wars are no longer mentioned in their midst! Isaiah 2:2-4 compare to Psalms 46:9

Unless the God you worship is Bipolar, this doesn't justify killing MILLIONS of innocent women and children.

So instead of expecting me (Maximus with all my experience with the military intelligence) to go and start reading the nonsense and ingredients in those useless, worthless and hopeless tablets why not present the worshipers (Witnesses) of those dead Gods {Psalms 115:4-8} and let's compare them to MODERN DAY WITNESSES of JEHOVAH! Isaiah 43:10-12

May you have PEACE! Isaiah 54:17 smiley

For a man who claims to have military intelligence, your way of reasoning is like a three year old child who closes his/her eyes and imagines that since they can't see anyone with their eyes closed, then nobody can see them too.

You are worshiping a Blood Thirsty Monster who thrives in WAR and DESTRUCTION.

1 Like

Re: Religious Killings by LordReed(m): 9:38am On Jun 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Israelites there refers to those of the Nation of Israel with the same rights as any other government in this world. undecided

Nations have the right to perform genocide? Nations have the right to annex land that is being held by other Nations?

2 Likes

Re: Religious Killings by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:55am On Jun 10, 2022
oteneaaron:

This doesn't justify the killing of MILLIONS of women and children.
Unless the God you worship is Bipolar, this doesn't justify killing MILLIONS of innocent women and children.
Innocence is not to be measured like that my friend.
Take for instance a woman (prostitute) named Rahab heard exactly what everyone heard about the God you're talking about and guess what? She did everything within her capacity to become one of the worshipers of this God.
And how did JEHOVAH pay Rahab for her faith?
First of all JEHOVAH'S people promised to spare Rahab and all her household. Josh 2:14
Secondly JEHOVAH made sure that her deeds were well recorded in the Bible for a remembrance. Josh 2:1-9
Thirdly JEHOVAH made sure that Rahab became the great grandmother of Jesus Christ! Matt 1:5
Do you know what that means?
Well i will tell you, during the resurrection of the dead it's Jesus' voice that will bring all the dead back to life. John 5:28-29
Let's see how Jesus forgets to call that faithful woman (Rahab) who happens to be his great grandmother! Job 14:13-15 smiley

For a man who claims to have military intelligence, your way of reasoning is like a three year old child who closes his/her eyes and imagines that since they can't see anyone with their eyes closed, then nobody can see them too.
You are worshiping a Blood Thirsty Monster who thrives in WAR and DESTRUCTION.

In the military our mission is not to kill but to make our enemies surrender so we only apply force when the opposition fails to surrender.
But for the first time ever under the heavens JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES have beaten all the tactics of the military intelligence by not just making their enemies to surrender but vowing never to raise weapons against anyone again in their lives. Isaiah 2:4 compare to Psalms 46:9

Please my friend present a better performing group than JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley
Re: Religious Killings by Kobojunkie: 10:25am On Jun 10, 2022
LordReed:
Nations have the right to perform genocide? Nations have the right to annex land that is been held by other Nations?
You mean even over the last 2000 years ago, your UN was there to ensure nations didn't carry out genocides or annex land being held by other Nations? undecided
Re: Religious Killings by LordReed(m): 10:26am On Jun 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You mean even over the last 2000 years ago, your UN was there to stop nations from doing such? undecided

So because no one stopped them it was a right?

1 Like

Re: Religious Killings by Kobojunkie: 10:28am On Jun 10, 2022
LordReed:
So because no one stopped them it was a right?
By what standard do you judge these things? undecided
Re: Religious Killings by LordReed(m): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
By what standard do you judge these things? undecided

The standard you are using.
Re: Religious Killings by Kobojunkie: 10:47am On Jun 10, 2022
LordReed:
The standard you are using.
The standard I live by is God's. So again, by what standard are we to judge these things here. undecided
Re: Religious Killings by LordReed(m): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The standard I live by is God's. So again, by what standard are we to judge these things here. undecided

So it was god who gave them the right to commit genocide and annex other people's lands? God extends this to all nations?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religious Killings by Kobojunkie: 11:13am On Jun 10, 2022
LordReed:
So it was god who gave them the right to commit genocide and annex other people's lands? God extends this to all nations?
You no read the book? undecided

Again, by what standard are we to judge these things here? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Image Of The Cross: Best Eclipse Picture Seen Yet? (Photo) / Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? / Issues To Address By The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.