Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud (47472 Views)

'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC / Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed / How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by Jmichael1(m): 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Joezinho:
As at September last year, over 300B had been lost to Ponzi schemes.

make una dey call dis money small small ooh....
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by jaxxy(m): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
Pastor doing church business.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by Mykelslim: 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Joezinho:

I guess you live in Lagos. Enjoying the life made possible by the likes of Tinubu. Yet you and your croonies hate him so much. You have TA Orji, the uba brothers,Orji Kalu, Ikpeazu, Okorocha, and others nitwits in your region yet it is Tinubu that's giving you headache.. Obviously because he controls Lagos that covetous Igbos want.. Have possession of what an Igbo man covets and he wll passionately hate you..

You guys are lucky Yorubas are accommodating..What keeps happening in SA would have happened long time ago in Lagos. You can't tell the zulus their land is no man's land.

C.oward it takes one man to start it. Are you not man enough? Chase igbos from Lagos since na you get am.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by Dickson178(m): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
Terrier99:

You are really stupid.
The major casualties of this fraudster were Igbos and SS people.
you're so stupid! angry
I don't know why your problems are igbos.
Make thunder fire you there , mumu!
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by Terrier99: 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
Dickson178:
you're so stupid! angry
I don't know why your problems are igbos.
Make thunder fire you there , mumu!

The person arrested is an Ijaw from Bayelsa, but you are saying Igbos are targeted. I don't know why you reason like a pig. Your stupidity is spectacular.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by pembisco(m): 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
Joezinho:
As at September last year, over 300B had been lost to Ponzi schemes.

People ask why these scams are so successful here. Obviously, many Nigerians are basically greedy and wherever there's greed, corruption, prosperity without work, there you'd find these ponzi schemes flourishing at quicker paces. It's a thing of shame that after MMM and loss of over 20 billion naira, first grade idiots are still falling for this very basic scam.

Everyday, victims cry on social media and imploring EFCC and CBN to step in. The irony is, thousands of 'follow come' mugus are still lining up for the next wave of scams despite warnings from the govt. Lotteries are all over the place and owners are smiling to the banks.

Even Peter Okoye of P-square is making serious money from idiots on WhatsApp. Just promise 100% ROI within 30 days and viola you'd strike billions of naira.

I'm curious please. Care to explain the Peter of P square point? How does he make money on WhatsApp?
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by Patriot9: 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
Please, house, as an accounting graduate with 2.2, which position can I apply for
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by SarkinYarki: 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
Joezinho:

I guess you live in Lagos. Enjoying the life made possible by the likes of Tinubu. Yet you and your croonies hate him so much. You have TA Orji, the uba brothers,Orji Kalu, Ikpeazu, Okorocha, and others nitwits in your region yet it is Tinubu that's giving you headache.. Obviously because he controls Lagos that covetous Igbos want.. Have possession of what an Igbo man covets and he wll passionately hate you..

You guys are lucky Yorubas are accommodating..What keeps happening in SA would have happened long time ago in Lagos. You can't tell the zulus their land is no man's land.
What life did Tinubu give us in Lagos ? Please break the life down
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by goodjack(m): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
He needs to be arrested. My wife borrowed 500 000 naira behind my back and invested into that nonsense. Now the rubbish she did is affecting the family. If not that she has children for me, I would have sent her out of my life. I still have not forgiven her misbehaviour. Before this nonsense, I use rebuke her against investing into any such scheme. She lost 200 000 through MMM. She invested the money without letting me know as well.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by NessFortunate: 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
Golan007:
These ones go easy to catch na.
I cannot forget that woman's neck anytime soon.
no forget her ear rings and gown too. Lmao.
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by Cajal(m): 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

But "It's my turn to be president" is walking freely, he even won primary election and is about becoming the zoo president.

I de vex sef
What about TWITER president...obi pandora
EFCC should take note
Pandora papers

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by ashawopikin(m): 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
E be like say me sef go start my own ponzi o
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
That is is how he smiled at the banks when he was cashing out from greedy Nigerians. grin.
If you know how to smile at Nigerians Wella, you will become a billionaire. All this ponzi schemers and our corrupt leaders and politicians have one thing in common. They smile at Nigerians, Nigerians will accept them into their lives, then they defraud and cash out on them while smiling. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by macaranta(m): 11:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
Joezinho:

OH please, shut up.
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by emilo2bad: 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

But "It's my turn to be president" is walking freely, he even won primary election and is about becoming the zoo president.

I de vex sef
what of the old Fulani Thief that is also walking freely and his fellow bandits and boko haram are planning to make him president of the zoo
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by obyrich(m): 11:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Joezinho:

The lady is not Igbo. Bode George, a yorubaman, is the one covetous of Tinubu's Lagos. Leave igbos out of your misery so you can grow some flesh.
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by dontrulee: 11:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nigerians will always fall for scam and ponzi schemes.
Ponzi schemes pay a lot at first so that you'll let your guard down and invest a lot. Something that will later result in tears. I'll rather build my wealth brick by brick in a legitimate way than opt for quick wealth through ponzi. grin grin
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by kakaG: 11:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
EFCC please investigate and arrest owners of MBA. They defrauded Nigerians of their hard earned monies last year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by Emmanuel909090: 12:45am On Jun 10, 2022
Lost money
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by 7arrows: 12:55am On Jun 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I de vex sef

Its turn by turn o. Stupid country and stupid people. Supporting stupid old fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by Amos15: 1:00am On Jun 10, 2022
Christ Embassy members and Ponzi scheme.
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by DrAkpa(m): 1:10am On Jun 10, 2022
Joezinho:

This thing most likely is an indigene of Kwara, coming to claim ownership of Lagos.
Anu-ofia

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by essentialone(m): 1:48am On Jun 10, 2022
Golan007:
These ones go easy to catch na.

I cannot forget that woman's neck anytime soon.

This country is sick! Why declare them wanted? Run their faces against your database and locate their movements as well as their locations. Track their calls. Gosh! Sick country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by Golan007: 2:42am On Jun 10, 2022
essentialone:

This country is sick! Why declare them wanted? Run their faces against your database and locate their movements as well as their locations. Track their calls. Gosh! Sick country.

Where in the world is this done especially for a non-violent crime?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by Nobody: 2:50am On Jun 10, 2022
Joezinho:

Oga can you stop being stupid. How did Tinubu make the life that they are enjoying possible or did they not work for it? or did they go to bourdilon to beg for alms from him, and abeg stop all this BS of you guys being accommodating that concept only applies when you allow someone to lively for free in your place these guys pay their rents and buy lands of which they are taxed for it. So bros please have small sense and stop all this daft talk.
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by muykem: 2:55am On Jun 10, 2022
My people I am in Bayelsa state. Don't blame the people but irresponsible Bayelsa state government. I told the people around me to beware of this fraud but some of victims today include my wife almost beat me up.
I hold the government responsible because this man is making used of all radio stations and TV stations in Bayelsa to convince people that he wanted to his people but government didn't show any interest to defend people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by InvertedHammer: 3:18am On Jun 10, 2022
/
Like it or not, Ponzi schemes are here to stay. It is every month a new expose'.

Whoever falls should be left to lick their wounds. Ponzi schemes come with fictitious promises in the form of: MMM, tithes, Farmforte Agro, Galaxy Transport, Wales Kingdom Capital, MBAForex, and numerous others.

The worst of them so far is tithe. The only return they are promised is hope and prosperity --two unquantifiable outcomes. grin

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by essentialone(m): 3:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Golan007:

Where in the world is this done especially for a non-violent crime?

check online bro
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by essentialone(m): 3:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Cajal:

What about TWITER president...obi pandora
EFCC should take note
Pandora papers

lol

Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by investigator007: 5:20am On Jun 10, 2022
Lol, look at their names sef "Bribena'? grin
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by tiswell(m): 5:32am On Jun 10, 2022
Joezinho:

keep kwayet sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef / MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.