Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud (47480 Views)

'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC / Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed / How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by Enyimbamercedes: 5:32am On Jun 10, 2022
Joezinho:

I guess you live in Lagos. Enjoying the life made possible by the likes of Tinubu. Yet you and your croonies hate him so much. You have TA Orji, the uba brothers,Orji Kalu, Ikpeazu, Okorocha, and others nitwits in your region yet it is Tinubu that's giving you headache.. Obviously because he controls Lagos that covetous Igbos want.. Have possession of what an Igbo man covets and he wll passionately hate you..

You guys are lucky Yorubas are accommodating..What keeps happening in SA would have happened long time ago in Lagos. You can't tell the zulus their land is no man's land.

You wrote this and 87 miscreants liked it!

You really are a nutcase! She makes a post and you conclude she is Igbo; then go on to attack.
I didn’t know Vanessa was an Igbo name; and if you had taken time to check her profile you’d see Ibibio.
Note Ibibio isn’t Igbo but you wouldn’t know this… nincompoop
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by abuwidad(m): 5:56am On Jun 10, 2022
Greedy and lazy Nigerians still enriching some idiots. So annoying.
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by Trevor007007(m): 6:03am On Jun 10, 2022
A
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by sylve11: 7:15am On Jun 10, 2022
Joezinho:

I guess you live in Lagos. Enjoying the life made possible by the likes of Tinubu. Yet you and your croonies hate him so much. You have TA Orji, the uba brothers,Orji Kalu, Ikpeazu, Okorocha, and others nitwits in your region yet it is Tinubu that's giving you headache.. Obviously because he controls Lagos that covetous Igbos want.. Have possession of what an Igbo man covets and he wll passionately hate you..

You guys are lucky Yorubas are accommodating..What keeps happening in SA would have happened long time ago in Lagos. You can't tell the zulus their land is no man's land.

You even had time quoting that person. She's one hell of an annoying girl that doesn't deserve any attention. angry cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by oguns222: 7:16am On Jun 10, 2022
Joezinho:

The stench at mile 2 and many parts of Lagos can raise the dead. Is that the good life Tinubu has given you?
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by jclassiq(m): 7:38am On Jun 10, 2022
Joezinho:

You are a natural idiot. A f00l of unequalled proportion. You are basically a waste of a human being. Your parents made a mess in you. My sympathy.

That's how you claim to be sophisticated yet you are all so foolish. Reasoning like idiots.
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by Handsum64: 7:49am On Jun 10, 2022
Pastors are the new criminals in town
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by Terrier99: 8:56am On Jun 10, 2022
oguns222:

The stench at mile 2 and many parts of Lagos can raise the dead. Is that the good life Tinubu has given you?

Go and ask those living worse than pigs in Abia. Then, go to Anambra where refuse has been used to decorate Onitsha and Awka.
You live worse than animals in your states and if not for Lagos, many of you would have been wasted in the East.
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by oguns222: 9:03am On Jun 10, 2022
Terrier99:

Go and ask those living worse than pigs in Abia. Then, go to Anambra where refuse has been used to decorate Onitsha and Awka.
You live worse than animals in your states and if not for Lagos, many of you would have been wasted in the East.

You should be ashamed of yourself for comparing Lagos to Abia.

Have you taken time to compare Lagos IGR to that of Abia?

Boy, stop showcasing yourself as a mentally dried Tinubu useful idiot.
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by oguns222: 9:41am On Jun 10, 2022
Terrier99:

I didn't know it is IGR they use to keep surroundings clean.

That's a sign that you are dumb.

It is government's responsibility to take care of the environment to make life convenient for tax payers. And government can only do as much as its finances can permit.

Abia may have excuse in this area, but what excuse does Lagos have?

Stop being a Tinubu useful idiot?
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by oguns222: 9:44am On Jun 10, 2022
Terrier99:

No wonder they are giving your mothers 500 Naira to breed you pigs.

Do you have any honour for your mother? It's obvious you don't. Your mother must mean trash to you.

Focus on the subject of discussion and stop vomiting rubbish like an idiot.

To think some people call you sophisticated. Where is the sophistication in this your comment? Or are you only sophisticated in stupidity?
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by effido666: 9:46am On Jun 10, 2022
Mikelarteta:
I really do not know how people still fall for all these kinds of ponzi despite what MMM did to them. I can bet you these are the kind of people that will vote Tinubu or even Buhari if constitution allows 3rd term.
Not only MMM.......even MBA.......and Efcc no want arrest the MBA guy
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by Joebryan(m): 11:33am On Jun 10, 2022
In any society where people are greedy and don't want to work for money, scam prevails.

Most Nigerians would never pay to buy courses, ebooks Masterclass or business seminars..

But they would invest in something they won't have to stress themselves to learn or implement.

Until people realise that they can't make money with very little or no effort, they will always get scammed.

Meanwhile, if you'd like to learn how to publish 10-25 pages documents (books) on Amazon, send me a DM on WhatsApp to watch a free video I just recorded for you..

Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by Transcriber: 11:42am On Jun 10, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:

Rise above hate and let your small mind out of mental bondage
tell that to your brothers.

You stinking hypocrite
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by Transcriber: 11:45am On Jun 10, 2022
chizpim:

Oga! Igbos has been in Lagos before Tinubu dreamt of becoming a governor. You guys should stop saying trash. Prior to 1999 election Igbos voted massively for Tinubu all this tribal hate started when APC was created.
All subsequent governors only improved on the development that has been in Lagos. Lagos State was once the capital of Nigeria.
Yoruba have been living in Lagos centuries before Nigeria was created.

Are you trying to say like your foolish brothers do, that Lagos is "no man's land"?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by Transcriber: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2022
jclassiq:

You are a natural idiot. A f00l of unequalled proportion. You are basically a waste of a human being. Your parents made a mess in you. My sympathy.

That's how you claim to be sophisticated yet you are all so foolish. Reasoning like idiots.
you neva cry reach. You will still cry more and more

If you hate Yoruba leave SW and go to your erosion laden red mud you call your land
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by charlypoker(m): 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
The name firstly, should scare you from doing business with some like that. Imagine BRIBENA take NA out of it, it's bribe you will get.
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by shedisavage: 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
am4truth:

Get sense please.
I will do that
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by koyyess: 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
Dem don enjoy people money finish. Its time to suffer now.
Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
Joezinho:

Lmao!

Crap from to bottom. Accommodating, my ass, don’t flatter yourself.

LAGOS IS NO MAN’S LAND, IT WAS BUILT AND BELONGS TO ALL NIGERIANS. That’s the reality and you know it.

Re: EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud by chatinent: 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
When I just hear “invest, I am a pastor.”

Oso!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paxful: Bitcoin Platform Shuts Down - Ray Youssef / MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.