Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) (24365 Views)

Why We Can’t Extend Voters Registration – INEC / Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC / Why We Didn’t Disqualify Yahaya Bello for Double Registration -INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by kingyakos: 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
diplomat058:

Be commenting nonsense and quoting yourself to affirm it. Very soon, the delusion in your eyes will fade off. Looolz Omoluabis are ONE, regardless of tribe or religion. You will learn the hard way grin

My Tribe is Yoruba, but am voting for Peter Obi. Youths Should Wake Up.

8 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Ddokie: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
yemmit90:
I think this is a good development. If Igbo can give more than 7 millions votes to a particular candidate in the next election( even if the person did not win), no region will take them for granted again.

That is my focus. While i am hoping that a miracle happens and PO wins it, but you see that statement of giving PO very significant votes, it will change the political narrative in Nigeria forever.

8 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by yemmit90: 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
obyrich:
It is not about Igbos or Peter Obi. Every ethnic group suffered from this political experiment called APC. So we should carefully scrutinise not just the candidates but the team he is working with. Let whoever will take this country forward emerge winner.

I was not talking about candidates performances but marginalisation of Igbos by two major political parties. It is not the fault of these political parties to ignore Igbos but for the sake of reality on ground.

It is a simple logic, no political party will zone or pick its major candidates from a region that cant give it a block votes. Politics is a game of number and influence, and the reward system only favour those who made the sacrifice and bring something tangible to the table. If Igbos can show their voting strength by giving a block votes to a particular candidate, they will use that to bargain with other regions or political parties to favour their candidates.

3 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Tellwhat: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
ProfAmaben:
Now 5% wan vote, fear don start grin, Yorubas are bas***ds, I dey Abuja like dis, any bas***d Yoruba de**n I see formenting trouble go collect, corruption loving tribe
Nna you should be ashamed of yourself.

Read the room. Stop embarrassing us. Now no be time for this

3 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tellwhat:

Nna you should be ashamed of yourself.

Read the room. Stop embarrassing us. Now no be time for this

Your brother or family wasn't injured that's why you're talking, embarrassment befall you dia
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by BabydiHot(f): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mikelarteta:
Does votes really counts in Nigeria? Everyone of them would have start strategies of how to rig.
stop this nonsense and go get your PVC

4 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by yemmit90: 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ddokie:

That is my focus. While i am hoping that a miracle happens and PO wins it, but you see that statement of giving PO very significant votes, it will change the political narrative in Nigeria forever.

Exactly.

PO cant win in the current political climate, but Igbo should use that to make a statement for their region. If they fail this time, the presidency will still go other way in the future elections.
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by streetsoldier1(m): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
ProfAmaben:
Now 5% wan vote, fear don start grin, Yorubas are bas***ds, I dey Abuja like dis, any bas***d Yoruba de**n I see formenting trouble go collect, corruption loving tribe

Amadioha fire you there. Make una dey get sense small small nah. Politics is about lobby and negotiations and not entitlements. Thatz the problems with igbos, you can agitate for something without throwing tantrums at other tribes. Same igbo man is still being used to torment Obi in Labour party, what can u say about that. An average Igbo man can sell his father for small amount of money.

3 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by DSC7: 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
Where can one register in Lekki?...

Let's say Lekki Ajah....

2 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
It not only d south east alone d entire southern region

3 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by obyrich(m): 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
istina:

I agree with you.
Even Yoruba Christians are bitter that Osinbajo couldn't win the APC ticket so they will rather align with Obi
What do you expect after what happened in Owo? You cannot beat a child and ask him not to cry. This election will shock some people. Tinubu ( May God bless him) has taught everyone a big lesson in remaining resolute in the face of oppression. The Christians should collectively make a statement with their votes because the evil beast knows no ethnicity nor party.

5 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by lordally(m): 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
People are tired of the APCPDP scam...its good we give another party a chance.
I hope Peter obi wins this election, more importantly I hope he's worth the hype and more.

I hope you turn up to vote too boss

3 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by franchasofficia: 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
fistonati:
No to disenfranchisement of Nigerians.

The link below is INEC's official website link to register online, change your poling unit to present area of residence and also to confirm your registration status.

https://voters.inecnigeria.org/

Together, we Can change the narrative for a better future.

Let's endeavour to encourage, sensitize and mobilize others to follow suit, enough is enough.
Changing polling unit is not working via this online portal. A lot of people I know including myself desperately want to change our polling unit to Abuja. Is there something we aren't doing right if you have changed polling unit online via this link?

3 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by lordally(m): 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ballack1:
Is the registration online or offline?

You register online then..pick a date to go to an INEC center near you to do your Biodata and collect it
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Interesting2023: 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mikelarteta:
Does votes really counts in Nigeria? Everyone of them would have start strategies of how to rig.

We will know how they are going to do it by next year...no be me and u go dey the polling centre wey dem go count am for our front.
The no 1 tactics they've been using so far is the uncollected PVC's

2 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by franchasofficia: 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
DSC7:
Where can one register in Lekki?...

Let's say Lekki Ajah....
Go to this website link https://voters.inecnigeria.org/ and search for INEC offices using the State and LGA filters on the site

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Jostoman: 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mikelarteta:
2023 vote will hook them for neck

1 Like

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by GALAXY11(m): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
My dear e no give person mouth to talk.

I was at one of the centers today,u can imagine how the(Inec) officials feels like demigod,saying all manner of rubbish..

Some people had to leave because they can condone the insults.
The one wey pain me pass na one man(mayb dia boas)that uses crutches was busy saying all sort of things,exercising authority ontop people wey come wan collect PVC.....is just patience that would make one to get his/her PVC ooo...

The mago-mago wey de dia na second to none....if u wan make dem run urz shaperly,go meet one of there boss(with envelope)and de go run am shaperly.....i weep for the nation coz all the sectors don de corrupt.....

2 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
kingyakos:

My Tribe is Yoruba, but am voting for Peter Obi. Youths Should Wake Up.

So Peter Obi is a Youth? Well, this is Nairaland and anyone can be anything. All the best

See this foolish impostor. I don burst your mumu ass like that princeofAba grin

1 Like

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Seylad2009(m): 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Even though I am a Christian, I don't care about the religion of other Party Candidates. I just want us to change the status quo, not for me but for my unborn generation.

Next election, Power must change hands and, by God's grace it's Peter Obi(even if he's a Muslim) that will win the election.
#wecan'tcontinuelikethis

8 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Rickylambert: 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
Temptee101:

I lost my PVC 2 weeks ago, do you have an idea what I should do about it?
Go for a replacement.Make sure you choose the local government you’d likely be in Feb 2023
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by kingyakos: 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
diplomat058:

So Peter Obi is a Youth? Well, this is Nairaland and anyone can be anything. All the best

No Peter Obi is not a youth, it's Atiku and Tinubu that are youth and please try to read between the lines i didn't say Obi is a youth, i said the youth should rise up

6 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by BlazinGlory40: 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
ProfAmaben:

Stop attacking people’s tribes. After all, there are yorubas supporting Peter obi. Drop that character sir.

4 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Oplomo: 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
The tsunami is on and it favours the North and Atiku. So Mahmoud the INEC chairman will ensure Eastern voters surge upward in numbers.

If I were on the tinubu team, I would very scared. grin

1 Like

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by SoapQueen(f): 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
moscow007:
grin
the Tsunami is coming and nothing can stop it...in 2015 the five states in south-east (Abia, Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi and Enugu) delivered 4,985,246 votes for PDP (dats approximately 5million registered voters already in their pocket), with the way things are going and the massive registration by next year 2023 election that number will double or might even triple in the South- East.

All I'm praying and hoping is for Atiku to make the mistake of not picking Okowa as his VP, we will join South-Easterners to vote OBI.

Igbos are every where and the last data showed over 5 million Igbos in Lagos, in 2020 Umahi stated that over 11.5 millions igbos lives in the North and they are all massively registering to vote.

they called them a dot in a circle, insignificant region with no voting power....we shall see about that!!

Many families in Delta State, too.

5 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
kingyakos:

No Peter Obi is not a youth, it's Atiku and Tinubu that are youth and please try to read between the lines i didn't say Obi is a youth, i said the youth should rise up

You can pass your message and hawk your Obi without lying about being Yoruba. Stop the bullshit!

1 Like

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Oplomo: 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
When the drumbeat changes, the dance steps changes. grin

The tsunami is on and it favours the North and Atiku. So Mahmoud the INEC chairman will ensure Eastern voters surge upward in numbers.

If I were on the tinubu team, I would be very scared. grin

There is a statement that needs to be made in the next election....Game on.. grin
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Alexaonfleek: 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
lordally:

I hope you turn up to vote too boss
Sure, will be doing my biometric capture later this month.

1 Like

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by omoharry(f): 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
ProfAmaben:
something must be wrong with you . Seriously..you need to get your head checked ..You think only the Igbos can make an Ibo president? You guys should calm down oo! At this point in time, you guys need to build bridges and not to burn it. that is something most of you from the east most learn .
I am from Delta state and I am supporting Obi.Not becos he is an Igbo but becos I believe in him to lead this country better than a Tinubu that is old ,sick & frail & an Atiku that is equally corrupt like the other politicians that have succeeded in bringing Nigeria to her knees.

2 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Oplomo: 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
DrChukki:
Anyone thinking that people are getting PVC to make APC remain in power is joking.

There has never been a massive voters registration of this kind.

Everyone wants to get rid of these thieves and embrace something new.

In conclusion, people are doing that to bring Peter Obi into power.

APC is going out, even northerners have started jumping ship from the party. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by BabydiHot(f): 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
kingyakos:
They're using thugs in Lagos to scare away igbos from the registration and inec are not being station at Igbo dominated areas in Lagos.
igbos should arm themselves against Tinubu supporter thugs in Lagos.

if they come close to attack you mob them and slaughter them immediately.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele / Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens / Youths In Abuja Protest Age Limit In Nigerian Politics (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.