Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) (24361 Views)

Why We Can’t Extend Voters Registration – INEC / Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC / Why We Didn’t Disqualify Yahaya Bello for Double Registration -INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by PericomaNwankwo: 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
cry
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by fistonati(m): 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mikelarteta:
Does votes really counts in Nigeria? Everyone of them would have start strategies of how to rig.
Votes counts please l, if it's not counting no politician will pay to bribe you to secure the votes.

Let's educate ourselves and be objective. We have to change the mindset to change the narrative.

10 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
The igbos are not joking this time

6 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Alexaonfleek: 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
People are tired of the APCPDP scam...its good we give another party a chance.
I hope Peter obi wins this election, more importantly I hope he's worth the hype and more.

4 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Ballack1(m): 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
Is the registration online or offline?
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
Peter obi is a goal he us really better than this thieves that are coming to contest

4 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by yemmit90: 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
I think this is a good development. If Igbo can give more than 7 millions votes to a particular candidate in the next election( even if the person did not win), no region will take them for granted again.

10 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by obyrich(m): 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
pleasureosondu:
There are areas amongst states that are not even dominated by Igbos, yet the surge is alarming. I think the entire Southern Christian dominated areas have woken up to match the votes of their Muslim Counterparts.

Modified
The Church, stating with Apostle Suleiman has begun to campaign for the only Christian candidate. Like I said earlier, churches are part of the reasons why we have this surge. The Catholic and Anglican Church may follow suit. The Church wants to promote it's sole candidate.This election will be interesting. Expect more surge of eligible voters in Christian dominated areas.
The Anglicans and Catholics have long begun the campaign before the PFN. All Nigerians want is a workable process. There is a very high political awakening in the South. This is very good for our democracy.

5 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Thekaghan: 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
ProfAmaben:
Now 5% wan vote, fear don start grin, Yorubas are bastards, I dey Abuja like dis, any bastard Yoruba demon I see formenting trouble go collect, corruption loving satanic tribe
E no go better for you if you chicken out… I Dey the same abuja.. you are such a schmuck

3 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by fistonati(m): 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ballack1:
Is the registration online or offline?
both. You can as well as change your location which is done purely online and stress free.

Together, we can

2 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
Igbo kwenu have woken up. INEC should register them ooo. This systematic rigging of election must stop. Everybody must be allowed to have a say in 2023!

4 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
Thekaghan:
E no go better for you if you chicken out… I Dey the same abuja.. you are such a schmuck

Location pls, your father is the schmuck

4 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by aieromon(m): 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
CVR commenced in July 2021. The surge is as a result of latecomers who prefer to wait until the last minute.

One year is more than enough time to get a PVC.

2 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
Naturalllp:
. This is Uncalled for let respect one another Irrespective of our Tribe pls

I was cured of Staphylococcus Aureus after 6 years of Experience ..you too can be .
Speak to the Natural therapist .

Zero eight one six one zero five six three eight Call now

Your father needs Staph treatment
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by chizidgreat(m): 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
May God bless and keep H.E, Peter Gregory Obi, the incoming President, Federal Republic of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
istina:

I agree with you.
Even Yoruba Christians are bitter that Osinbajo couldn't win the APC ticket so they will rather align with Obi

I lost my PVC 2 weeks ago, do you have an idea what I should do about it?
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by obyrich(m): 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
yemmit90:
I think this is a good development. If Igbo can give more than 7 millions votes to a particular candidate in the next election( even if the person did not win), no region will take them for granted again.
It is not about Igbos or Peter Obi. Every ethnic group suffered from this political experiment called APC. So we should carefully scrutinise not just the candidates but the team he is working with. Let whoever will take this country forward emerge winner.

7 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by solochris(m): 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
aieromon:
CVR commenced in July 2021. The surge is as a result of latecomers who prefer to wait until the last minute.

One year is more than enough time to get a PVC.

The surge is as a result of Obi, nothing more than that

3 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Lightorder: 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
pleasureosondu:
There are areas amongst states that are not even dominated by Igbos, yet the surge is alarming. I think the entire Southern Christian dominated areas have woken up to match the votes of their Muslim Counterparts.

Modified
The Church, stating with Apostle Suleiman has begun to campaign for the only Christian candidate. Like I said earlier, churches are part of the reasons why we have this surge. The Catholic and Anglican Church may follow suit. The Church wants to promote it's sole candidate.This election will be interesting. Expect more surge of eligible voters in Christian dominated areas.
why not!!!!! This won’t be vote your conscience. Church will announce who we will vote this time. We are tired of idiots as leaders. They should go and lead their families and their many stupid followers who are destined to suffer and leave suffering as legacy for their children

10 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by safetyboot: 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
INEC cannot disenfranchise the south

4 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by kingyakos: 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
They're using thugs in Lagos to scare away igbos from the registration and inec are not being station at Igbo dominated areas in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Jaculze(m): 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hmmmm... I think this is the most turn out for voting in the history of Nigeria.

Anyway, if I was there I'll entertain the crowd with my Oraimo speakers. Make I blast everywhere with music

1 Like

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by eldoradoxx: 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
2023 election is a one in a lifetime election. It is the election of our lives. That election is going to be a sort of revolution. The youths who are tired of the gangs in APC and PDP continuing rape of Nigeria while the rest of the world make progress in all areas are awake. The endsars generation has woken up to make a political statement, the status quo must change. We can't continue electing obviously corrupt ancient men to govern a country with massive youth population that hitherto had remained docile.
The Northern voters desire to vote the status quo has been depleted massively with the level of insecurity in the North, who wants to vote APC again?

6 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Ballack1(m): 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
[quote author=fistonati post=113649768] both. You can as well as change your location which is done purely online and stress free.

Together, we can
I want to register afresh,is inec website still open for new reg ?

1 Like

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Atm99(m): 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
pleasureosondu:
There is a huge surge in Voter's registration in some states.

In Oshimili South Local Government, INEC staff stop registration by 1pm when there are hundreds of people yet to capture. It's the same issue at Aniocha Local Government, both from Delta State.

Currently, ebutte, Ikorodu LG of Lagos state is experiencing a massive of turnout while at Inec registration center at Amuwo Odofin FESTAC, the Inec registration officials started by 9 am to register people, only for thugs to disrupt the process.With the voters population at Amuwo Odofin local government area, there are not enough registration centre for PVC. I'm told that there no registration currently going on at Ojo Local Government, location for traders of Alaba International Market to register as no INEC staff on site( update, thugs are preventing the registration exercise)

At Egbema in ONELGA, Rivers State, there are no centers for voters registration here. Information on Uvwie, Warri, Delta state revealed that most people come as early as 5am and stay till 3pm(closing time of Inec office here) and we're not attended too.

It is the same issue at Area 10 of the FCT while registration of new voters have stopped at the Kuje Area Council.

The South East is experiencing a huge turnout with few staff in attendance. Okpara Square and INEC office, Enugu are experiencing surge as with Nnewi North, INEC office, Awka while Onitsha South LGA has just one system for over 500 people, all in Anambra State.

As at the time of writing, there are other states with this issue but for the fact that I do not have the exact location and local Government involved, I don't want to add these states (many of the affected states are of South West, East and South origin). Are you having issuing registering as a new voter at INEC registration centers? Write your state and the location.
My Tribe is Yoruba, but am voting for Peter Obi. Youths Should Wake Up.

9 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
istina:

I agree with you.
Even Yoruba Christians are bitter that Osinbajo couldn't win the APC ticket so they will rather align with Obi

Be commenting nonsense and quoting yourself to affirm it. Very soon, the delusion in your eyes will fade off. Looolz Omoluabis are ONE, regardless of tribe or religion. You will learn the hard way grin

1 Like

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by fistonati(m): 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
[quote author=Ballack1 post=113650125][/quote] Yes . Please do and encourage other too to do same on time.

God Bless You
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by kingyakos: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
Temptee101:

I lost my PVC 2 weeks ago, do you have an idea what I should do about it?

Go and get a new PVC

3 Likes

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Ballack1(m): 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
[quote author=fistonati post=113650229] Yes . Please do and encourage other too to do same on time.

God Bless You
I will tomorrow
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by AgboC: 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mikelarteta:
Does votes really counts in Nigeria? Everyone of them would have start strategies of how to rig.
this time around, it must count. God is on our side. Nigeria will rise again.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Farouk Lawan Contacted Us After He Discovered The Money Was Mark:police / Wike Drives A Bulldozer As He Flags Off Road Construction (Photos) / Nana Akufo-Addo Tenders Apology For Demolition, Orders Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.