Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,131 members, 7,825,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) (24384 Views)

Why We Can’t Extend Voters Registration – INEC / Nigerians Will Soon Hear From Us On Extension Of Voter Registration – INEC / Why We Didn’t Disqualify Yahaya Bello for Double Registration -INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Askng(m): 1:55am On Jun 10, 2022
Emilokan the chants of rogues

Emi’lokan, the lyrics from a loon,
the vituperation born from the womb of greed,
the menace of recycled gangsters.
Emi’lokan, the beggarly shame of old vermin,
the intrusion of mafias and thuggish urchins,
Emi’lokan, The insanity accepted as norm,
Emi’lokan the dystopia of dementia, great grandfathers
suspending relevance of their poisoned docile Youths,
Emi’lokan, The cornucopia of fraud.
Emi’lokan the senseless Politics of bribery, of rice, tomatoes and grains.
the desperation of old thieves at the precipice of the grave.
Emi’lokan, where election is a lie,
Emi’lokan the loam with no reputation,
Emi’lokan though devoid of dignity,
Emi’lokan robbers without conscience,
Emi’lokan injustices without consequence,
Emi’lokan of diabetes and paralysis cloaked in deceptive "Babariga"
Emi’lokan where profligates bands hover over us.
Emi’lokan in the country of rogues.

https://www.poetrysoup.com/poem/emilokan_the_chants_of_rogues_1463730
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by gloriaolachi: 2:10am On Jun 10, 2022
Yes INEC should pls step up their game.
Tried voter transfer request due to my new location and was told my information is not on their platform but I searched through validation and found it. You could imagine that.

1 Like

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Itaarh(m): 2:25am On Jun 10, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Tinubu is a bastard
your father is a bastard
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Bobbiee: 2:35am On Jun 10, 2022
PLEASE WE ALL NEED TO GET OUR PVC. THOSE SAYING OUR VOTES WON'T COUNT ARE USUALLY COVERT AGENTS OF TINUBU AND ATIKU THAT WANTS TO KEEP NIGERIA IN THE DARK AGES.

WE NEED TO SEEK THE LIGHT AT ALL COST.
WE ARE AT WAR AND THIS IS THE ONLY WAY WE FIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Zeezenho: 2:38am On Jun 10, 2022
yemmit90:
I think this is a good development. If Igbo can give more than 7 millions votes to a particular candidate in the next election( even if the person did not win), no region will take them for granted again.

The target is 20m votes
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Zeezenho: 2:42am On Jun 10, 2022
diplomat058:

Be commenting nonsense and quoting yourself to affirm it. Very soon, the delusion in your eyes will fade off. Looolz Omoluabis are ONE, regardless of tribe or religion. You will learn the hard way grin

Na you go learn the hard way by the time you find out say yam rice oil and everything is same price in the markets for both okoro,afonja and aboki.mumu.
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 2:46am On Jun 10, 2022
donjahsy:
You call a whole region bastards online, something must be wrong with you.

Yes they are, how can you pelt stones on people that wanna exercise their franchise? If they don't vote, the same Yorubas call them irrelevant 5%. This 2023, people are ready for anything.
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by batb: 2:47am On Jun 10, 2022
Mikelarteta:
Does votes really counts in Nigeria? Everyone of them would have start strategies of how to rig.
Mumu, you don't even know what's going in the Country. There is electoral reform leading to more transparent and fair process!
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by batb: 2:51am On Jun 10, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
People are tired of the APCPDP scam...its good we give another party a chance.
I hope Peter obi wins this election, more importantly I hope he's worth the hype and more.
I don't think he's worth the hype, it might be like Buhari all over again. There is too much hate with his supporter!
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Donnybill(m): 2:56am On Jun 10, 2022
Please can someone help, I have not gotten any PVC vin before, how can I get my PVC,I need help
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by dettolgel: 3:19am On Jun 10, 2022
streetsoldier1:

Amadioha fire you there. Make una dey get sense small small nah. Politics is about lobby and negotiations and not entitlements. Thatz the problems with igbos, you can agitate for something without throwing tantrums at other tribes. Same igbo man is still being used to torment Obi in Labour party, what can u say about that. An average Igbo man can sell his father for small amount of money.

You made sense until the bold part. This is not tribe specific. I would say some Nigerians irrespective of tribe we have seen such acts across different ethnic groups in the country. The quest for money by all means is not tribe specific let stop this stereotypes.
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by YorobaPIGS: 5:56am On Jun 10, 2022
GALAXY11:
My dear e no give person mouth to talk.

I was at one of the centers today,u can imagine how the(Inec) officials feels like demigod,saying all manner of rubbish..

Some people had to leave because they can condone the insults.
The one wey pain me pass na one man(mayb dia boas)that uses crutches was busy saying all sort of things,exercising authority ontop people wey come wan collect PVC.....is just patience that would make one to get his/her PVC ooo...

The mago-mago wey de dia na second to none....if u wan make dem run urz shaperly,go meet one of there boss(with envelope)and de go run am shaperly.....i weep for the nation coz all the sectors don de corrupt.....
my guy next time when making this kind of report , you give details like exact location, the state and date
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Aystarz: 7:12am On Jun 10, 2022
OfoIgbo:
It's quite clear. For the first time in very many decades, Igbos have decided to start registering to vote.

All the places mentioned are Igbo-dominated areas. Igbos intend to speak with their PVCs.

All the various permutations being entertained by pundits may have to be reconsidered, because it is clear Igbo votes will be very massive, all things being equal

This is a new Nigeria!
Let all your shady politicians and their ragtag foot soldiers know this and rest.

We must show them in 2023 what it means to have a worthy man as the third force in the grand scheme of things.

A stunner it will be for these agberos here and the teeming illiterates in the North.
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 7:18am On Jun 10, 2022
pleasureosondu:
There is a huge surge in Voter's registration in some states.

In Oshimili South Local Government, INEC staff stop registration by 1pm when there are hundreds of people yet to capture. It's the same issue at Aniocha Local Government, both from Delta State.

Currently, ebutte, Ikorodu LG of Lagos state is experiencing a massive of turnout while at Inec registration center at Amuwo Odofin FESTAC, the Inec registration officials started by 9 am to register people, only for thugs to disrupt the process.With the voters population at Amuwo Odofin local government area, there are not enough registration centre for PVC. I'm told that there no registration currently going on at Ojo Local Government, location for traders of Alaba International Market to register as no INEC staff on site( update, thugs are preventing the registration exercise)

At Egbema in ONELGA, Rivers State, there are no centers for voters registration here. Information on Uvwie, Warri, Delta state revealed that most people come as early as 5am and stay till 3pm(closing time of Inec office here) and we're not attended too.

It is the same issue at Area 10 of the FCT while registration of new voters have stopped at the Kuje Area Council.

The South East is experiencing a huge turnout with few staff in attendance. Okpara Square and INEC office, Enugu are experiencing surge as with Nnewi North, INEC office, Awka while Onitsha South LGA has just one system for over 500 people, all in Anambra State.

As at the time of writing, there are other states with this issue but for the fact that I do not have the exact location and local Government involved, I don't want to add these states (many of the affected states are of South West, East and South origin). Are you having issuing registering as a new voter at INEC registration centers? Write your state and the location.

People that will still experience Sit-at-home that day, people should ignore the Igbos
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by codedguy1(m): 8:02am On Jun 10, 2022
Henrymas:
Any one that cast a vote for Tinubu and by extension the APC is a complete idiot.

The problem with this is that there are millions of idiots in Nigeria.
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by codedguy1(m): 8:12am On Jun 10, 2022
OpinionCounts:

So, assuming Atiku chooses Okowa as his VP, you will vote for him and throw away the chance of voting for a sound mind as Peter Obi for president? You will throw away the chance of placing this sick Nigeria in the hands of a doctor and rather place it in the hands of a hunter just because of an inconsequential and powerless position of VP?
I am shocked that with all we are suffering in this country today due to bad, uninformed, unintelligent and unqualified leaders, we still have people that can wilfully hand this country over to the same crop of bad leaders that put us in this sick situation just because of myopic sentiments.
As if osinbanjo being the VP has spared Ogun State(his state) and its indigenes from the effects and sufferings of all the terrible, negative policies and bad leadership of Buhari.
We need to grow above this level of reasoning and begin to think more logically especially with the level of mess and backwardness we are facing in this country right now due to bad leaders.
You make me want to believe the popular saying that "Nigerians truly deserve the quality of leaders they get"?

I wanted to reply that guy but was too angry to type.

Can you imagine the line of thought. I just tire.

We want to take our country back someone is talking about an inconsequential position as the VP to vote vampires in to continue to torment us.
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by BIGDADDY000(m): 8:20am On Jun 10, 2022
istina:

I agree with you.
Even Yoruba Christians are bitter that Osinbajo couldn't win the APC ticket so they will rather align with Obi
Trust me my brother, am in Oyo state, even our CAN BODY doesn't hide their feelings about this at all, and we are all mobilizing for PETER OBI.
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by saintruky(m): 8:48am On Jun 10, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Correction is noted but can no longer modify it........ And there wasn't any need for the "young boy" jab,Mister man..... Take note

Noted!!!

Bros no vex

1 Like

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by 2loadedguy: 9:27am On Jun 10, 2022
pleasureosondu:
There is a huge surge in Voter's registration in some states.

In Oshimili South Local Government, INEC staff stop registration by 1pm when there are hundreds of people yet to capture. It's the same issue at Aniocha Local Government, both from Delta State.

Currently, ebutte, Ikorodu LG of Lagos state is experiencing a massive of turnout while at Inec registration center at Amuwo Odofin FESTAC, the Inec registration officials started by 9 am to register people, only for thugs to disrupt the process.With the voters population at Amuwo Odofin local government area, there are not enough registration centre for PVC. I'm told that there no registration currently going on at Ojo Local Government, location for traders of Alaba International Market to register as no INEC staff on site( update, thugs are preventing the registration exercise)

At Egbema in ONELGA, Rivers State, there are no centers for voters registration here. Information on Uvwie, Warri, Delta state revealed that most people come as early as 5am and stay till 3pm(closing time of Inec office here) and we're not attended too.

It is the same issue at Area 10 of the FCT while registration of new voters have stopped at the Kuje Area Council.

The South East is experiencing a huge turnout with few staff in attendance. Okpara Square and INEC office, Enugu are experiencing surge as with Nnewi North, INEC office, Awka while Onitsha South LGA has just one system for over 500 people, all in Anambra State.

As at the time of writing, there are other states with this issue but for the fact that I do not have the exact location and local Government involved, I don't want to add these states (many of the affected states are of South West, East and South origin). Are you having issuing registering as a new voter at INEC registration centers? Write your state and the location.
I was shocked to see the huge crowd when I went for my capturing. I really like the awareness im seeing now and it's obvious southern Nigeria is awoke now on the need to vote so the next election go loud Gan.

1 Like

Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 9:29am On Jun 10, 2022
Zeezenho:

Na you go learn the hard way by the time you find out say yam rice oil and everything is same price in the markets for both okoro,afonja and aboki.mumu.

Now, jog on slowpoke! Go hawk your Labour

Riffraff!
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:29am On Jun 10, 2022
Itaarh:
your father is a bastard

Your stupid mother is a bastard prostitute
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Makowonda: 9:34am On Jun 10, 2022
Constitutionally,every government MDA is expected to be opened for work at 8am and should be closed by 4pm.Which one is INEC closing by 1pm and by 3pm in some places?Anything related to Nigerian politics is as twisted and bend-bend as the road to Obudu Cattle Ranch.
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by ArewaNorth: 9:52am On Jun 10, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

This is the worst mistake you have made. Igbos in the North and northerners in south east and south south who are higher in number? Igbos in the west and the Yurobas in east who are higher in number? Igbos are the most tribe in number after the indigen of the state in all the six geopolitical zones. What then are you saying. Electoral reform has changed the sequence.

Do u think Igbos have the numbers that can give them 2% in any Northern states?
Ponder well about this delusion.
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Freebills12: 10:31am On Jun 10, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
ArewaNorth:

No they don't, the northern Christians will do the voting, of course you know they only vote for Christians
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by ArewaNorth: 10:34am On Jun 10, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

No they don't, the northern Christians will do the voting, of course you know they only vote for Christians

I can see how they voted for GEJ and won in 2015 despite the first time we had very intense religious inclined election cool
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by Freebills12: 10:41am On Jun 10, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
ArewaNorth:

I can see how they voted for GEJ and won in 2015 despite the first time we had very intense religious inclined election cool

Without the betrayal of south west, would he have ever smell that seat?
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by pleasureosondu(m): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
saintruky:

Noted!!!

Bros no vex
No p man. I'm obidently loyal to you
Re: Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) by pleasureosondu(m): 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
ArewaNorth:

that's what you don't understand, my friend. Do you know that an Obi/Kwankwaso deal is on the cards? I hope you know it'll be a game changer. Kwankwaso did well for Kano same did Obi with for Anambra. I'll explain better in my next thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Hires Lawyers To Defend Ekweremadu / Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) / Drone Shots Of Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign In Zamfara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.