Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu (59167 Views)

Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video / Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo / Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by subcbouy: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nigeria can follow mumu! Everybody na influencer! Sooner enough one politician will make him SA on your behalf for following mumu people
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by IbileIfe: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
The next President of Nigeria is from the South West of Nigeria, except there is an Act of God to change it.

Kano and Lagos will deliver the largest votes to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Peter Obi will take most of the votes in the South East and South-South.
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar will not get as many votes as he did in the 2019 presidential election.

The winner of the 2023 presidential election has been decided already.
How?
I will not say how in public.
Majority of voters in Southern Nigeria don't care about religion as they showed in the 1993 presidential election when they voted for two Muslims; Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola GCFR (24 August 1937 – 7 July 1998) and Baba Gana Kingibe OV GCON.

Majority of the voters in Northern Nigeria will vote for the national ruling party, All Progressives Congress (APC) by a socio-psychological behavioural pattern which Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, GCON can alter if he knows and understands how to manipulate this behavioural pattern that even Reno Omokri is clueless about.
I discovered the behavioural pattern when I was working for the publicity department of the Alhaji Bamanga Tukur's presidential campaign in 1990.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by OmoManU: 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
thesicilian:
Don't be surprised, they may still be meeting regularly like this behind closed doors.

No be may, people that even talk everyday plans and do many things and everything together, that still have one another’s whatsapp number probably have a secret whatsapp groups where they play with our heads. Let us just vote for who our hearts wants

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Kpatakpata: 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
He started the insult
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by shegun4sur: 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:

Good question

While working with Price watercoooper Chicago, young Bola Ahmed Tinubu a senior Partner was sent to Saudi Arabia to work on Aramco new Auditing Platform, upon completion of his work he made his first million dollars bonus check and accumulated salary and benefits which he channeled into creating Compass finance Chicago IL LLC a stockbroking bond trading company infamously patronised by Chicago drug lords

Comptroller Atiku Abubakar was approached by an Italian named Volpi (current owner of Spezia calsio sieria a club) and Bola Ahmed Tinubu to setup a Logistics company named INTELS logistics and together they bided for concensioning of NPA logistics contract

Their Company collected revenue from all docking ships, helped with crane services of container loading and offloading and provided thug boat services

What this means is for every cargo ship or container that berths at Nigerian Port Authority terminals, Atiku, Volpi, and Tinubu made some fees for their logistics services

How did you bring in Tinubu into intel
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Mooh247: 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
shegun4sur:

How did you bring in Tinubu into intel

He is the current Major share holder as of today

And when they started it he was there

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by GenerationNext: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu selfmade Accounting Executive and business man

Peter Obi inherited fortune

Atiku Customs connection

Tinubu made his fortune through Lagos State revenue.
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Mooh247: 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
GenerationNext:

Tinubu made his fortune through Lagos State revenue.

He was a Billionaire in Naira before joining politics

And yes, his Legal company Alpha Beta Tax and Auditing firm is the sole contractor collecting Lagos revenue for a 5% fee according to global best practices

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by ayanbadejo68166: 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
That was just their start, they have since gone to invest in Oando PLC, Alphabeta best Nigerian tax and auditing firm, Remita among other companiesThat was just their start, they have since gone to invest in Oando PLC, Alphabeta best Nigerian tax and auditing firm, Remita among other companies...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by koyyess: 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Na so.
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Echoban: 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:

That was just their start, they have since gone to invest in Oando PLC, Alphabeta best Nigerian tax and auditing firm, Remita among other companies

That guy never expected this detailed explanation grin

Thank you for scholling him grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
Go and sit down...you think there's free money to throw around. Bonus cannot be what made him made millions. Whats his position? The CEO?
Bovis:

Most financial institutions in the world pays bonuses to their senior managers/executives if they exceed set targets - do your research bro and stop arguing blindly
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Fahdiga(m): 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
Golan007:

You are alive.

I was worried about you.

I thought those ESN guys had gotten to you.

But I knew you would be ok after they see your Nairaland posts and your payment of ransom.
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
So what was Tinubu's position? The CEO?

You're defending corruption with all your might. Why did Lagos not localize the freedom of information act so how Lagos money is spent can be questioned.
horlando30:

Its not appropraite to confidently assert what you know little about. Managers and executives from top companies make millions in bonus(cash/stock) all the time. Even top senior employees in those companies make that much. Apple ceo was paid over $100m in compensation in 2021 alone. He is an employee an a billionaire in dollars.
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by DeleTaller: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
silvoclaira:
Like for Peter OBI

Share for Ahmed TINUBU & ATIKU Abubakar
Peter Obi has won the election...with your 15million likes...
Osinwin Eniyan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Any juju that'll turn Peter Obi from Twitter Politician to real politician like Tinubu is very necessary o
ChoCho54:
Theniceguy will soon Photoshop Tinubu's juju cap on Peter's head.
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Tareq1105: 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
silvoclaira:
Like for Peter OBI

Continue with your online poll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Polchiz(m): 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
IbileIfe:
The next President of Nigeria is from the South West of Nigeria, except there is an Act of God to change it.

Kano and Lagos will deliver the largest votes to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Peter Obi will take most of the votes in the South East and South-South.
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar will not get as many votes as he did in the 2019 presidential election.

The winner of the 2023 presidential election has been decided already.
How?
I will not say how in public.
Majority of voters in Southern Nigeria don't care about religion as they showed in the 1993 presidential election when they voted for two Muslims; Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola GCFR (24 August 1937 – 7 July 1998) and Baba Gana Kingibe OV GCON.

Majority of the voters in Northern Nigeria will vote for the national ruling party, All Progressives Congress (APC) by a socio-psychological behavioural pattern which Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, GCON can alter if he knows and understands how to manipulate this behavioural pattern that even Reno Omokri is clueless about.
I discovered the behavioural pattern when I was working for the publicity department of the Alhaji Bamanga Tukur's presidential campaign in 1990.
Kano?
You forgot that there is NNPP ( Kwankwaso).
Peter Obi: SE & SS
Atiku: NE
Kwankwaso: NW
Tinubu: SW
NC will be shared based on interest, religion.
It is not yet clear who will win. This will be the most difficult election in Nigeria.
Igbo has a candidate
Yoruba has a candidate
Hausa-Fulani has 2 candidates.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
UGM has released you from captivity sad

Thank God for your life o
Fahdiga:
grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Fahdiga(m): 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
UGM has released you from captivity sad

Thank God for your life o
grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by pushng: 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
����� *100% SATIFICATION GUARANTEE!* ��
Marketing Solutions For Few Business Owner And Online Vendor In Nigeria to Understand your Target Market ,Identify your customers to increase sales,sell More,More Offline and Online .
��
Are You having Issues With Google Ad,Facebook , Instagram or you wish to take advantage of SMS Marketing to trend and reach out to perfect segments in Nigeria?

✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️�
Learn From Basic With Detailed e-Courses (Essential of Marketing, Introduction to Advertising,Ad Psychology,Segmentation targeting and positioning,marketing insights from A to Z 80 concepts every manager needs to know, buyer persona,Geo fencing location based Marketing,search engine marketing ,how to setup Google ad account ,Facebook ad manager account to run a profitable ad on Facebook across Instagram, WhatsApp business catalog Marketing,
Landing page marketing,solution to disabled /restricted issue,re- active your ad account manager Facebook ultimate guide to find profitable customers alternative payment solution to card declined or not verified issues for Nigeria advertiser.and other.
����������️
Did you know that : SMS messages have a *98% Open rate compare to 20% of emails* ,48% of links in text messages are locked vs 2% to if emails and SMS messages have� *209%Higer response rate than phone emails or Facebook..* ����
Are you interested to know more!
����
You need perfect target Market database Contacts
Both business to business and business to consumer leads sms blast !
����
Connect With *Stephen Ayinde*
Founder & Market Intelligence Analyst
At: https://push.com.ng
�️�️�����
For Free Marketing Strategy Call
You'll learn alot after 40 minutes WhatsApp call , containing everything above and below to audit .

We'll give you top line revenue of your digital marketing with few key takeouts to help improve your sales strength away.
Order For All e-Courses Material in single Folder With Fresh Inec 2021/2022 Gsm Phone Numbers database Sorted by streets, Names,Gender,Date of Birth , Occupation ,plus Nigeria elite And Business Contacts From various sectors Like Real estate,schools ,churches, construction, engineering and all work of life up 600,000 Entries For Just Only *N100,000.*
*Limited Slot 48Hours* ..
�����
Or Get Lagos , Ogun,Abuja And Oyo With e-courses folder at Cost of
N65,000..
���️����
Lagos Market Only N50,000.
�����
Abuja Market Only N20,000
��️���
For other Special request call or chat on
https:/2347034641008

Instagram:@campaign.ng
Facebook :airview business School

Regard .
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
christejames:

You could be right with your assertions because that's how they all started but can you explain further how being an accounting executive pays in billions? or being a custom officer with your salaries translates to billions? kiss only a businessman can have such growth trajectory
wink

You don start o

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by pegix(m): 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
AtikuNetwork:
That's right. This advice should be directed at Pitobi supporters. They should take it easy with the unwarranted attacks at other contestants. Nobody holy pass.
aswr to God

They had beta take it easy

Once you support anyother person u will.be attack
Being fighting on twitter lately cuz of this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by deeva2: 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
Damage control....Does that mean you won't campaign for Atiku?.. You are all the same..FFK junior, Anywhere belle face..
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by pachigo001(m): 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
Low budget Femi fani kayode grin
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Diligence: 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mr Peter Obi kinda revolution happens once in a generation.

Mr Peter Obi is combining the charisma of Pa Awolowo, MKO, Yar Adua, et Al.

The avalanche of people thronging to get their millions of PVC and also revalidating is remarkable just because of Mr Peter Obi who has asked Nigerians to take back their country.

The only fear we HV is these youths, this movement, will not accept any rigging and will not back out. They are determined to take their destinies in their own hands and save Nigeria from these old, unrepentant, corrupt and insensitive politics.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by DeOTR: 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

I like your mentality, as people dey shout for Buhari regime, I bought my first car and second car in his regime, I got married to my longtime gf

though there were challenges sometimes but I can't deny the fact is regime was historical to me
U think the issue of government has different faces to different people.
As bad as this government is, I can't say I'm really affected in anyway.
But we should not be selfish. If the bad governance is affecting everyone but me, then it makes no difference.
Even more worrisome is the issue of insecurity. What's prosperity when there's no peace?
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Ola260: 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
silvoclaira:
Like for Peter OBI

As always.
Online election winners

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by horlando30: 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
DMerciful:
So what was Tinubu's position? The CEO?

You're defending corruption with all your might. Why did Lagos not localize the freedom of information act so how Lagos money is spent can be questioned.

I dont know how much he made in bonus as an accountant. And what he made as a private citizen is not my business. I only corrected your wrong assertion that "nobody can be paid millions of dollars in compensation". And you dont have to be a ceo to make that. Top Investment bankers, wall street traders, top surgeons, senior tech employees, sr managers/executives in top firms etc make that much and some of them Nigerians too. If you change your mentality and pull yourself up, maybe you can too!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Connected1: 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

I like your mentality, as people dey shout for Buhari regime, I bought my first car and second car in his regime, I got married to my longtime gf

though there were challenges sometimes but I can't deny the fact is regime was historical to me
Oga Keep Quiet.

You are so selfish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Freedom34: 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lolz.....he will refix it. grin

He has ur 'pin number' 24/7.

All he needs to do is to insult and denigrate whomever u consider as ur 'enemies' and u'll welcome him back to ur fold with open hands.

Las-las, e go say ''afonja'' 21 times and he'll be pardoned.
Nor be una? grin

Bonesbreaker:
His followers dropped dramatical grin cheesy since he talked tash against peter and he want to re fix it back

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt / Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) / Kwankwaso Welcomes Tinubu And His Entourage To Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.