Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu (59157 Views)

Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video / Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo / Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Freedom34:
Lolz.....he will refix it. grin

He has ur 'pin number' 24/7.

All he needs to do is to insult and denigrate whomever u consider as ur 'enemies' and u'll welcome him back to ur fold with open hands.

Las-las, e go say ''afonja'' 21 times and he'll be pardoned.
Nor be una? grin

actually he helped peter obi get popular more with his criticism
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
You're just defending corruption[Pquote author=horlando30 post=113643077]

I dont know how much he made in bonus as an accountant. And what he made as a private citizen is not my business. I only corrected your wrong assertion that "nobody can be paid millions of dollars in compensation". And you dont have to be a ceo to make that. Top Investment bankers, wall street traders, top surgeons, senior tech employees, sr managers/executives in top firms etc make that much and some of them Nigerians too. If you change your mentality and pull yourself up, maybe you can too![/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Igbojew: 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
AtikuNetwork:
That's right. This advice should be directed at Pitobi supporters. They should take it easy with the unwarranted attacks at other contestants. Nobody holy pass.
You mean the way your drug Lord Tinubu supporters attacked Osibanjo and Amaechi during APC convention.Talking about hypocritics,you people are definition of it.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by jaggabban: 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
silvoclaira:
Like for Peter OBI

Share for Ahmed TINUBU & ATIKU Abubakar
Kontinu, online winner

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
The idiot should shut up. Does he realize what politics and wrong presidential choices have cost us in this country. He stays in UK, does the UK citizens vote on sentiment or on the betterment of their lives. This guy really need sense
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by uniquetechng: 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu selfmade Accounting Executive and business man

Peter Obi inherited fortune

Atiku Customs connection

Hahahaha stop the lies please
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by hmohammed(m): 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
christejames:

Nice explanations...

Although not fully convinced how those companies can generate billions of profits for them to spend just to outdo other aspirants as allegedly seen it their respective conventions.

Does it mean the company is that rich that taking billions out of its cofer can't affect it?

If you have been to Onne, you wont ask further questions. I was there 15 years agao and the memory of that place stuck with me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by hmohammed(m): 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
christejames:

Nice explanations...

Although not fully convinced how those companies can generate billions of profits for them to spend just to outdo other aspirants as allegedly seen it their respective conventions.

Does it mean the company is that rich that taking billions out of its cofer can't affect it?

If you have been to Onne, you wont ask further questions. I was there 12 years agao and the memory of that place stuck with me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Whytval: 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
I will buy Reno the same type of another blazer�

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by ChoCho54(f): 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Any juju that'll turn Peter Obi from Twitter Politician to real politician like Tinubu is very necessary o
Kikikikikikiki grin
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
DMerciful:
So what was Tinubu's position? The CEO?

You're defending corruption with all your might. Why did Lagos not localize the freedom of information act so how Lagos money is spent can be questioned.
Why do you think successive federal governments since 1999 don't bother to find out?
Funds generated from Lagos state is added to what NNPC brings to the table, which is then redistributed to other states as monthly allocation.

If Lagos state's request to be given special status is granted, then there'd have been no need to cover up whatever financial details they're hiding.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Maturemindfc: 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
AtikuNetwork:
That's right. This advice should be directed at Pitobi supporters. They should take it easy with the unwarranted attacks at other contestants. Nobody holy pass.
at the mention of other candidate na insult upon insult ,one even say he go blow my eyes lol grin politics of bitterness and hate from that side

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by sematec(m): 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
WAZOBIA election
Tradegood:
Now three Presidential contestants.

Whose election strategy shall supersede?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by FreedomfromtheT: 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
AtikuNetwork:
Sir, is this an admission that your candidate is corrupt and that Peter Obi is relatively clean?
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Funds from Lagos as though it has anything to do with Lagos state govt or federal govt institutions like customs. Lagos state revenue is different from federal govt revenue from Lagos. Don't mix things up. Lagos state money is Lagos state money and federal govt money is federal govt money

Lagos state govt is operating an opaque system and refused to adopt FOI bill so they can continue to fund Tinubu/corruption
safesurfer:

Why do you think successive federal governments since 1999 don't bother to find out?
Funds generated from Lagos state is added to what NNPC brings to the table, which is then redistributed to other states as monthly allocation.

If Lagos state's request to be given special status is granted, then there'd have been no need to cover up whatever financial details they're hiding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Federalofficia(m): 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
But you day fight buhari everyday, does that mean na because he now I've you food ?
envoymedia:
"Politics Is Not War" - Reno Omokri (Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Tinubu)

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has stated that politics is not war and he advised Nigerians not to play politics like enemies, IGBERETV reports.

Reno shared a throwback photo of Peter Obi, Atiku Abubakar and Bola Tinubu together, smiling at each other.

Reno captioned the photo on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CelejMNuGEY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by ogbuefi677(m): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
His followers dropped dramatical grin cheesy since he talked tash against peter and he want to re fix it back
Make I even go check if I'm following that mumuni.
If yes,na to do d needful
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by ogbuefi677(m): 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu selfmade Accounting Executive and business man

Peter Obi inherited fortune

Atiku Customs connection

Tinubu didn’t have a house of his own in 1999.
Go and verify
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by mrdipye(m): 11:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
Good advice for d bullion van bois
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Zeeku: 11:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
AtikuNetwork:
why can't you say truth, now called him Pitobi if I call tifibu or Atifu you start shouting, this advise should be directed to guys.... Peter Obi is my candidate his the best among three of them his the only one that will make Nigerian youths future bright. Peter Obi has done it before and will do it again
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by abbey37(m): 12:10am On Jun 10, 2022
He needs to take his own advice more than anyone
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Golan007: 2:49am On Jun 10, 2022
Zeeku:
why can't you say truth, now called him Pitobi if I call tifibu or Atifu you start shouting, this advise should be directed to guys.... Peter Obi is my candidate his the best among three of them his the only one that will make Nigerian youths future bright. Peter Obi has done it before and will do it again

What did he do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Tundex911: 3:18am On Jun 10, 2022
Politics??

I'm off it
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by VirileNelly2420: 4:20am On Jun 10, 2022
AtikuNetwork:
It goes to everybody.
Tinubu/Atiku supporters always call obi Peter Obi. #pandora thief.
No b all of us dey dis forum?
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by VirileNelly2420: 4:33am On Jun 10, 2022
Ventura1:
The oppressors share themselves to divide the people
Journalist is ur best candidate
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Toni19: 4:34am On Jun 10, 2022
Oga you dey try win yourself to Tinubus way. E nor fit work. You don curse APC Taya and now u feel hmmm this game of Nigeria politics, PDP is dead.. Your way no go work. Tinubu even don go visit osinbajo wey u talk say hin be traitor.. Una eyes go clear when u know say all na politics.. Tueh, I can't never abuse any politician because of loyalty to one person. All of them na same same
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 10, 2022
DMerciful:
Funds from Lagos as though it has anything to do with Lagos state govt or federal govt institutions like customs. Lagos state revenue is different from federal govt revenue from Lagos. Don't mix things up. Lagos state money is Lagos state money and federal govt money is federal govt money

Lagos state govt is operating an opaque system and refused to adopt FOI bill so they can continue to fund Tinubu/corruption
then why is nobody talking about it, including the opposition?

You talk about Tinubu corruption as if others like Atiku or Obi are saints. lol.
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 10, 2022
Zeeku:
@the bolded, what has Obi done before? undecided grin
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by otunbabrown: 9:29am On Jun 10, 2022
I hope our youths are learning?
These guys are not enemies after all, Dem just dey take us catch cruise.
Whoever emerges doesn't stop God's plan for my life.
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by GEEBITE: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2022
Even though you tend to display deep knowledge on issues but your facts are many times inaccurate and sometimes wide of the mark.Facts should always be sacred.
In the first instance Intels founded by Gabriel Volpi the Italian have been in existence since 1984 when Tinubu was just starting as an accountant with Mobil. It was when Atiku himself retired from Customs in 1989 after his path to become CG of customs was blocked that he acquired a minority stake of 17% and became a major front for the company. It was around 2007 that he sold some of his shares to Tinubu and eventually offloaded the rest to him in 2018.

About the bonus and allowance yarn of over a million dollars being paid to him for his assignment to Aramco in 1981.That is obviously a rooster and bull story . None of the big 4s(PWC,KPMG,Deloitte and E&Y)pay any non director that kind of money even in this 21st century not to talk of 1981.
Mooh247:

Good question

While working with Price watercoooper Chicago, young Bola Ahmed Tinubu a senior Partner was sent to Saudi Arabia to work on Aramco new Auditing Platform, upon completion of his work he made his first million dollars bonus check and accumulated salary and benefits which he channeled into creating Compass finance Chicago IL LLC a stockbroking bond trading company infamously patronised by Chicago drug lords

Comptroller Atiku Abubakar was approached by an Italian named Volpi (current owner of Spezia calsio sieria a club) and Bola Ahmed Tinubu to setup a Logistics company named INTELS logistics and together they bided for concensioning of NPA logistics contract

Their Company collected revenue from all docking ships, helped with crane services of container loading and offloading and provided thug boat services

What this means is for every cargo ship or container that berths at Nigerian Port Authority terminals, Atiku, Volpi, and Tinubu made some fees for their logistics services

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Tradegood: 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
sematec:
WAZOBIA election
Like seriously grin

Modified 11/07/22
Tinubu picked a Muslim VP.
I hereby declare I am no longer supporting APC at the moment, unless they do right by picking a Christian VP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth / Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) / The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.