Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu (59159 Views)

Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video / Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo / Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
KingKO22:
Reno I agreed with you for the first time.

You said it all. Sentiment apart

Peter Obi, Tinubu and Atiku family are stupendously rich and connected financially that's why they only invite dignitaries to their events.

My prayer now is that whoever emerge as Nigeria president btw the three should be a blessing to me, my career and my households.

Can't come and kill myself for any polithiefcians

I like your mentality, as people dey shout for Buhari regime, I bought my first car and second car in his regime, I got married to my longtime gf

though there were challenges sometimes but I can't deny the fact is regime was historical to me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
You said bonus in millions for doing your job? Impossible! I stay in Canada, the whites don't behave like that.
Mooh247:

Senior partners get far more pay check
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Rayjnr: 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu selfmade Accounting Executive and business man

Peter Obi inherited fortune

Atiku Customs connection

The three na fvcking corruption, which stupid selfmade accounting will make u donate 75m or give out 40k dolls to delegates.
Or which Stoopid inheritance gives u billions on next cash and carry
Atiku own i understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by MartinsD12(m): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
envoymedia:
"Politics Is Not War" - Reno Omokri (Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Tinubu)

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has stated that politics is not war and he advised Nigerians not to play politics like enemies, IGBERETV reports.

Reno shared a throwback photo of Peter Obi, Atiku Abubakar and Bola Tinubu together, smiling at each other.

Reno captioned the photo on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CelejMNuGEY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
The toxic human being Reno omokri it's talking of politics not being war , the foolish person that was attacking Peter obi even to the point of name calling shouldn't be taken serious.
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by jrusky(m): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
envoymedia:
Politics is not war

Please help me tell some particular people who had failed to walked out of the past and embrace the future?

Pls help me tell those lousy, foul mouthed hatred children life is too short by going around with hate filled skulls.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by porthouse7(f): 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

They are all Billionaires

no na.... na only 1 shoe obi get his children trek to sch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by SeunNotOwner: 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:

Dude forward it and confirm... This isn't an hidden information, the fact that you guys don't do background checks on Candidate and aspirants makes you easily swayed by emotions

Dispute any fact I stated
Don't mind them. They are growing daily in ignorance yet its becoming difficult for them to make a simple Google search. That's why they argue like a drunkard sometimes.

They will eventually weary you with them posting nonsense with confidence

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by imustsaymymindo: 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Interesting thread...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by porthouse7(f): 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
silvoclaira:
Like for Peter OBI

Share for Ahmed TINUBU & ATIKU Abubakar
Igbo online voters... They always win online election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by GUNITGuy: 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
Bigkoko:
Are you confident that if I forward a letter of Inquiry to the above names you mentioned, asking for information on Mr Tinubu it come out positive?

Stop putting out info that might in the long run expose Tinubu!
PwC & Aramco is not Nnpc where records are not well kept...
It's just a matter of tweet or FedEx delivered letter and your claims will be looked into!

I thought he worked for unipetrol
Or mobil
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Mooh247: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
porthouse7:
no na.... na only 1 shoe obi get his children trek to sch

King of Lamba lol ..
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by shortIGBOman: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
Peter ObiTUARY is a looser. IGBO People will give him Okorocha's treatment. Since other Nigerians won't vote him. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by cooltola(m): 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
Politics is sweet o, there are no permanent friends in politics. When it comes to chopping Naija money, all of them are close friends. APC is PDP, right now it is Jagaban turn even PDP knows so. Your pvc does not matter at all. This is Naija for u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Savagr(m): 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
Maberu:
you are too much, see how you floor that mumu nyanmiri
he only asked a question
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by GUNITGuy: 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
DMerciful:
Have you stayed in the US? No company gives bonus worth millions to their employees no what what you do! Your salary is your salary!
I don't know where he got all this hype information from

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by orion7: 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
Fahdiga:
No one takes Wendell Simlin serious. He is a low budget FFK
I swear
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by iKingsley(m): 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
Thinkam:
The funny thing is the winner of 2023 Election isn't in this picture
and the funniest thing is reading this comment!

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by cameroncucumber(m): 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
christejames:

Wow!

You mean they own Remita? shocked shocked shocked

I see where the money is coming from, thanks a lot.
This is arguably the best exchange i have seen on nairaland in general and politics section in particular.
I had to login to tender my appreciation after seeing your engagements devoid of insult, toxicity, character assassination and malicious gossip etc.
You guys did well and I look forward to seeing more healthy and intelligent expose like this here on nairaland. Kudos Mooh247.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Born2Breed(f): 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
Politics is a religion. Once you belong, only interest differs.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by stevolution5: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ya mad!
Mooh247:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu selfmade Accounting Executive and business man

Peter Obi inherited fortune

Atiku Customs connection

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
i disagree with you. Politics is a continuation of war by other means.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by emerged01(m): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
AtikuNetwork:
That's right. This advice should be directed at Pitobi supporters. They should take it easy with the unwarranted attacks at other contestants. Nobody holy pass.

Tell them!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by darrellg9: 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
This FISH oga reno omokiri abi wetin b e name sef nor get day job with e white goatee....always talking and adds nothing to the live value of the common nigerian
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by christejames(m): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
cameroncucumber:

This is arguably the best exchange i have seen on nairaland in general and politics section in particular.
I had to login to tender my appreciation after seeing your engagements devoid of insult, toxicity, character assassination and malicious gossip etc.
You guys did well and I look forward to seeing more healthy and intelligent expose like this here on nairaland. Kudos Mooh247.

Thanks sir

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by flamingREED(m): 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
silvoclaira:
Like for Peter OBI

Share for Ahmed TINUBU & ATIKU Abubakar

Peter always dusting them on Nairaland.
grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by RedScorpion(f): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:

Good question

While working with Price watercoooper Chicago, young Bola Ahmed Tinubu a senior Partner was sent to Saudi Arabia to work on Aramco new Auditing Platform, upon completion of his work he made his first million dollars bonus check and accumulated salary and benefits which he channeled into creating Compass finance Chicago IL LLC a stockbroking bond trading company infamously patronised by Chicago drug lords

Comptroller Atiku Abubakar was approached by an Italian named Volpi (current owner of Spezia calsio sieria a club) and Bola Ahmed Tinubu to setup a Logistics company named INTELS logistics and together they bided for concensioning of NPA logistics contract

Their Company collected revenue from all docking ships, helped with crane services of container loading and offloading and provided thug boat services

What this means is for every cargo ship or container that berths at Nigerian Port Authority terminals, Atiku, Volpi, and Tinubu made some fees for their logistics services

Good insight...

But Las Las, your man Emi Lokan would loose to Atiku in the general election.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Mooh247: 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
RedScorpion:

Good insight...

But Las Las, your man Emi Lokan would loose to Atiku in the general election.....

Dollar vs Dollar... We shall try

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by horlando30: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
DMerciful:
You said bonus in millions for doing your job? Impossible! I stay in Canada, the whites don't behave like that.

Its not appropraite to confidently assert what you know little about. Managers and executives from top companies make millions in bonus(cash/stock) all the time. Even top senior employees in those companies make that much. Apple ceo was paid over $100m in compensation in 2021 alone. He is an employee an a billionaire in dollars.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by PrinceMajestic: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
I know Artists are not even seeing Reno, so people just produce ordinary Toner graduation, frame it and sell? Wow

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by cameroncucumber(m): 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
Maberu:
you are too much, see how you floor that mumu nyanmiri
Please respect yourself, this healthy conversation is not for touts found in the motor park area

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by Bovis(m): 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
DMerciful:
Have you stayed in the US? No company gives bonus worth millions to their employees no matter what you do! Your salary is your salary!

Most financial institutions in the world pays bonuses to their senior managers/executives if they exceed set targets - do your research bro and stop arguing blindly

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu by PINKYandBRAIN: 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
PINKY: Please BRAIN; How does this contribute to The National Development of Nigeria?

BRAIN: Somehow; It does. However; Nigerian Youths are the Ones Failing To Utilize Such News to Align Together towards Empowering and Enriching Themselves.

PINKY: How do you mean BRAIN ?

BRAIN: Don't you connect the dot ? Such News can be Utilized to foster Societal Empowerment DISCUSSIONS, DEBATES and DELIBERATIONS if Nigerian Youths can DECIDE to Create Solutions towards The Societal Problems battling All of them.

...Rather Nigerian Youths will prefer to Abuse and INSULT Themselves on threads like this Politically, Religiously and Tribalistically.

Many of them are just Societally, Economically and Digitally UNPRODUCTIVE.

PINKY: Well...what can they do to become Societally, Economically and Digitally Productive ?

BRAIN: They should simply Focus on Making Money through The ACQUISITION and UTILIZATION of Cryptocurrencies and Other Digital Affiliation Skills.

Cryptocurrencies are Here to Provide People of The World with Absolute and Ultimate Financial Freedom. And people who develop their Digital Skills around The Metaverse World of Cryptocurrencies will definitely achieve Financial Freedom CERTAINLY.

However; Many People don't realise this... However, the problem remains that some people use the anonymity of Cryptocurrencies to Scam Other People, hence so many people run away from Cryptocurrencies as they IGNORANTLY Think of it as Scam...But;

PINKY: ...Hold on BRAIN; Is this why Many Government of the World do not want people to be involved in Cryptocurrencies ?

BRAIN: You ask a lot of Questions, PINKY. I'm not answering that Today. That's a question for another day. If you personally want to achieve Financial Freedom through The Metaverse World of Cryptocurrencies; then you should follow this up:

Financial Freedom Through Cryptocurrencies:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2

The Best Investment is on Yourself oooo (in Timaya's Voice):

PINKY: So, What's Next BRAIN ?

BRAIN: Stop Asking Me Rhetorics, PINKY. I'm busy trying to Take Over The World.

PINKY: ...But How BRAIN ?

BRAIN: Oh Gosh ! Come on PINKY... I'm doing that through Nairaland. Don't You See ?

PINKY: Oh....I'm so sorry BRAIN. I didn't realise this until you mentioned it just now. So sorry. I understand You PERFECTLY now BRAIN. So, Let's Take Over The World Together. Let's Get Started. How do We Do so Together BRAIN ?

BRAIN: Oh Come on PINKY. I thought you said that you already PERFECTLY Understand. I said through "Nairaland". And We are already doing so PINKY.

PINKY: Oh. I see. We are already doing so. cool. Very cool. I never knew. So, what are we doing already !

BRAIN: shocked Not again PINKY. For The last time; I tell You; " We are Taking Over The World."

PINKY: Alright BRAIN. I'm on it. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep / Governor Sanwo-Olu Taking Pictures Of Lagos From Helicopter (Photo) / Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.