Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,453 members, 7,836,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council (25979 Views)

NURTW Alleges Plot To Attack National Secretariat By Park Managers / Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack / Elzakzaky Protesters Attack National Assembly, Injure Police Officer [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council by seunayantokun(m): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
Aregbesola said the crime no be religious or ethnic, a beg helepu me ask am wetin e be then?
Re: ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council by istina: 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Aiding by Afonja Muslims.. grin grin
That's tautological
Afonja = Yoruba Muslims
Re: ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council by efficiencie(m): 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
mymadam:

You are absolutely right. Please kindly take the lead and others will definitely follow you. Regards.

#my2kobo

Lol! I will do my part as far as my community is concerned. What happens in other communities is left to the residents of those communities. They can sit down and lounge while Fulani herdsmen use them for target practice!
Re: ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council by istina: 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Beverlyjean:
And some are clamoring for muslim Muslim ticket... we must reject it
D.B.A Dead Before Arrival
Re: ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council by goldfish27(m): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
From indications a politician from the west is behind that hit (i cant say which) for the purpose of drawing sympathy from the whole nation and allow the west produce the next president. politics they say is very deep and ruthless.
Re: ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council by almarthins(m): 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
istina:

Exactly, ISWAP can't Carry out a successful operation like that of OWO and by now not own up to it

What do you want believe? Bandit

Those terrorist are stepping up the game, all we all need to do is to be watchful. No be every time king Kong dey beat chest o.
Re: ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council by beebe007: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
God go judge them as they are fighting like a coward...
Re: ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council by istina: 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
jcross19:
they are covering the Fulani's!!! Now tell me who is ruling the government, the same herdsmen , Mr buhari...
On point

Demonic party
Re: ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council by istina: 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
goldfish27:
From indications a politician from the west is behind that hit (i cant say which) for the purpose of drawing sympathy from the whole nation and allow the west produce the next president. politics they say is very deep and ruthless.
May your inner eyes never go blind
It might be for sympathy
It might be to pay the ultimate sacrifice.
God will judge this blood sucking party

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council by SeneKit: 6:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
okay
Re: ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council by Technerdguy: 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
Few weeks ago, the DSS has issued warning of impending attacks on government institutions and religionus organizations. If at all our security architectures are proactive enough, acting on this intel., this attack would have been prevented. angry
Re: ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council by mymadam(m): 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
efficiencie:

Lol! I will do my part as far as my community is concerned. What happens in other communities is left to the residents of those communities. They can sit down and lounge while Fulani herdsmen use them for target practice!

True
Re: ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council by Speakright79(m): 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
Several days have passed after such a heinous attack and not a single lead or arrest. All they can manage is a vague statement blaming Iswap. Is it how it is done in other countries?

Yet some people are celebrating APC and it's government like hypnotized monkeys. Smh

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council by Raxxye(m): 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
Christistruth00:

I heard it had to do with the illegal Marijana Cultivation business at Owo and that the attackers were Locals

That is what Owo People tell us, it is Drug business gone wrong
Blatant lies!
It's Fulani militias and none else!
The manner of attack was typical!
Re: ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council by Raxxye(m): 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
Speakright79:
Several days have passed after such a heinous attack and not a single lead or arrest. All they can manage is a vague statement blaming Iswap. Is it how it is done in other countries?

Yet some people are celebrating APC and it's government like hypnotized monkeys. Smh
I tire, My brother. Not even a single arrest!
Re: ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council by jehoha696(m): 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
Which one make we believe now...
One govnor say naw libya trained killers, FG don cum out,to cap anoda thing....,but still on still,no group don hala to claim responsibility nd no clear arrest has been made.
Re: ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council by yahmohy27: 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
Christistruth00:

I heard it had to do with the illegal Marijana Cultivation business at Owo and that the attackers were Locals

Don't mind the fake news producers
First they pinned it on Fulani , now iswap

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
No oooo It's Drug related I refuse to be convinced it's ISWAP
Re: ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council by wasi9ice: 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
But what was their reason ?

Secondly, if Such terrorist group cary out any attack they always claim responsibility
Re: ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council by Xtyno: 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
ISWAP usually accept responsibility for their actions... Shalom!
Re: ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council by sematec(m): 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
If ISWAP comes to deny this then Nigerians need to roast this buhar-led govt
Re: ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council by pquaver(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
istina:

Exactly, ISWAP can't Carry out a successful operation like that of OWO and by now not own up to it

Are u police, are you army? People will the apparatus to do investigations have done their work and you are here pushing you narrative conjured in your warped head.. If they don't tell you don't you know it was boko haram?
Re: ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council by Masterclass32: 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
Story.
Re: ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council by AFRICANJAMAICA: 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
rickandmortyfan:
I said it... I knew it was Boko Haram/ISWAP. These Islamic terrorists are always causing havoc everywhere in the world.

A time is coming when muslims will be prevented from entering any sane country for peace to reign, mark my words. Unfortunately, the innocent ones will suffer for the crimes of their extremists and terrorists.

There is no innocent Muslim
Re: ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
AFRICANJAMAICA:

There is no innocent Muslim

To be fair, some Muslims are more God-fearing than some Christians but that doesn't excuse the fact that violence is enshrined in the religion and there are murderous extremists in their religion.
Re: ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council by Wwwq: 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
Really
Re: ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council by Ojuntana: 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
Christistruth00:

Really? I guess the Catholic church double crossed the drug cartel
Or maybe the priest refused to pay for the last batch of marijuana sold to him
You better be careful of the nonsense you write just because of politics

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council by loko50(m): 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
ISWAP tha has not claimed responsibility
Re: ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council by egharevba72047: 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
Fulani terrorist.....Fulani terrorist........
Re: ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council by themanderon: 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
Easy to blame iswap instead of the real culprits.
Re: ISWAP Responsible For Owo Church Attack – National Security Council by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
Fulani herdsmen did that job.

Certainly not ISWAP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Tinubu’s Forex Policy Is Growing Remittance Into Nigeria / Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi / PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.