Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Man Fainted In The Middle Of S£X After Discovering The Lady He Picked Was A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Fainted In The Middle Of S£X After Discovering The Lady He Picked Was A Man (1572 Views)

She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / Man Fainted After Five Round Of S£x, Eyewitness Revealed, Shared Pictures. / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Fainted In The Middle Of S£X After Discovering The Lady He Picked Was A Man by Starpost: 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
Man Fainted In The Middle Of S£X After Discovering The Hook Lady He Picked Was A Man Who Dressed Like A Woman (Video)

Man left in devastation and collapsed after discovering that the lady he picked up to spend the night with, was actually a man who disguised and dressed up like a woman

According to report:

This happened at a hotel along Okpanam road, Asaba, Delta State. This guy dressed as a girl and was picked up by a customer for hookup. He was paid N30K.

While they were having coitus, the man noticed the ‘lady’ wasn’t moaning. After thorough investigation, he discovered he was having s*x with a man And.

Source/Video; https://www.short.ink/aRWsCbIcNIZ

1 Share

Re: Man Fainted In The Middle Of S£X After Discovering The Lady He Picked Was A Man by Pierohandsome: 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
grin

Did he kiss him,or where was he penetrating,anus or where.

Ayam konfused

3 Likes

Re: Man Fainted In The Middle Of S£X After Discovering The Lady He Picked Was A Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
what type of yeye konji nonsense is this?! it is OBVIOUS this is a man, and i am sure HE must have a male voice too!

1 Like

Re: Man Fainted In The Middle Of S£X After Discovering The Lady He Picked Was A Man by Streetmovement(m): 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Nothing wey "I better pass my neighbour generators" no go see for generator repairers hand grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Fainted In The Middle Of S£X After Discovering The Lady He Picked Was A Man by koyyess: 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Fainted In The Middle Of S£X After Discovering The Lady He Picked Was A Man by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
I saw Shrek in the picture... The story is crazy and funny.
Re: Man Fainted In The Middle Of S£X After Discovering The Lady He Picked Was A Man by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hahaha
Re: Man Fainted In The Middle Of S£X After Discovering The Lady He Picked Was A Man by Whazar(m): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Nothing wey "I better pass my neighbour generators" no go see for generator repairers hand grin grin grin grin
Lol dat gen nah problem on him own
Re: Man Fainted In The Middle Of S£X After Discovering The Lady He Picked Was A Man by Stanweezy(m): 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
There is no need of fainting bkus the man himself is gay if not why did he penetrate the fake lady

If na front he would have known b4 the kpashing
Re: Man Fainted In The Middle Of S£X After Discovering The Lady He Picked Was A Man by Streetmovement(m): 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
Whazar:

Lol dat gen nah problem on him own

Wotoporiously cool Speaking

You know the vibes grin
Re: Man Fainted In The Middle Of S£X After Discovering The Lady He Picked Was A Man by Joelobioha(m): 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
U go dey lash ashawo e go dey moan with bazz voice no know say na comrade u chook preek so oo

(1) (Reply)

Drop A Comment, And Nairalanders Wil Tell You What They Think About Your Moniker / Nigerian Men Have Zero Standards When It Comes To Women / Beautiful Lady In Video Has Gone Viral On Social Media Over Her Astonishing Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.