Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos (56337 Views)

IPOB Breathes Fire: Our Members Have Orders To Attack Igbo Govs Abroad / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) / 13.5m Nigerians Voted Without PVC In 2015 – 75% In States Won By Buhari - Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by pacesetting: 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
Did you not watch the video? Which Kan human being be this? This one fit even argue with God.
helinues:

So the Igbo's in Alaba wrote Igbo on their foreheads, cos just wondering how they are easily recognized

7 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Killerbag36: 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
DECLAN2015:

Na fufu dey ur head

Waiting de ur mama head aside sperm from ur master Tinubu grin
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by moneyissweet(m): 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
You want to arrest tinubu's thugs, The father of Lagos state? That security agent no like his job be that.

Macphenson:

So why would any Nigerian be stopped from registering for PVC which is a civic responsibility?

Why are the security agencies not arresting the idiots and their god fathers?
When an Igbo man decides to defend himself from aggression now, otelectuals will start making noise. ESN comes to mind

If there is any iota of sense in your empty skull, thats the question you should be asking?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Eriokanmi: 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:
Sebi Igbo's are the only trader in Alaba market

See how inferiority complex is doing some people shaka shaka
If you're truly from lagos which I doubt, go to alaba rago, alaba International, trade fair...the occupants are 90% igbos. They've taken over that side. I've said this severally, it will he hard for the apc to win lagos next year. All odds are against them. With the amended electoral act, rigging or box snatching will be difficult. PVCs will do justice. People should go and get their pvcs.

See the trend of apc winning in lagos in 2015 and 2019. That alone will give you a clear insight into what would happen next year. Tinubu's aspiration won't change anything.

6 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by musicwriter(m): 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xpVU57xmgw
Thugs Attacks Igbo Traders Who Went To Register For PVC In Lagos

These are Lagosians in Ojo Local Govt of Lagos Lagos thugs stopped and chased them away from registering to vote - next year, they'll chase many of you out of polling units if care is not taking.

This is coming days after the traders announced that they will be shutting down their shops today to get their PVCs ahead of the 2023 presidential election.

https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1534892019520360450?t=suasaSYUBo_qNS2fes3y1A&s=19

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1534931045031858181

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7167527/operation-get-pvc-alaba-international

They should attack whomever attacked them back. There's no need to complain in this case cause it means they can't defend themselves. They have right to self defense.

Attack whomever attack you. It's called self defense.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tinubu urchins, that what they did last election they don't want Igbo's to vote for Atiku x PO

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by toprealman: 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
Please for those yet to understand how this works, when you make videos, do a brief narration and allow the video to speak for itself as much as possible.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by 00FFT00(m): 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:

You know , you deliberately skipped my question.

Are the Igbo's the only tribe in Alaba market?

Your deceptive questioning is irrelevant to the matter at hand.
How about responding to his inquiry regarding why Igbos are not allowed to exercise their civic constitutional rights in Lagos?.

5 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Peppysco: 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
FalseProphet1:
This is what the op on this thread rightfully pointed out

https://www.nairaland.com/7162750/why-nigerians-feel-se-isnt

When I went through his thread I couldn't agree more with him, if Igbo are 5%, dot in the circle, irrelevant, why not leave us alone to vote for our choice? Why do they keep frustrating us if we aren't relevant.

I see Peter Obi getting 8 million votes next year.

This I have seen.

The same you won't vote in your region but in another man's land, is it that you don't care about who governs you over there?
Yet, the same you that couldn't see the problem in your uncle's house is seeing Obi to get 8 million votes, you're becoming blind gradually. Moreover, will 8million votes guarantee your candidate the presidential slot, I don't think so. You have to be more ambitious man, aim for 15 or 20, but I doubt if your candidate can ever get that

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by goaldynman(m): 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
My own is that why should they wait till now to get their PVC?! So if they didn't close their shop, they wouldn't have gone for PVC!

Anyway, they should channel their complaint to INEC to sort it out!
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by franchasofficia: 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hahahahaha

I thought Yoruba have 100million population while Igbo have just 15million people?

Oya allow Igbos to give una real Nigerian census in 2023 and lets see how far?

Yorubas know that after Hausa, Igbo is the second largest tribe and that's why they always use this thuggery attack to disenfranchise Igbos from voting in Southwest so they can continue fooling themselves that they have more voter population than the great Igbo tribe. Ah, umu Chineke, I just love my people to pieces kiss kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Ddokie: 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
smiley You're actually right. I do not support violence offline.

'
People are actually not as bad as they appear on this forum. If you are not a Nigerian on nairaland, you will think all igbos and yorubas do in nigeria is fight where and when ever they see themselves. But the reverse is the case. There is no Yoruba man that doesn't have a very close igbo friend and vice versa.

Nairaland na cruise.

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Benmob: 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
bhella10:
Igbo this Igbo that. Are Igbos the only tribe in Lagos? Such mentality is becoming Igbos bane.
why is d time dey say they want to go out to get PVC,all thiz thing is happening now.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by bhella10: 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
I don't support violence of any kind angry

But piggiddiootts would do well by relocating their PVC to the yeast so that their votes can truly count

You can't be in Lagos and be working against the interest of Yorubas.

Northerners always go back home to vote. Smart people. cool
je ko n mo grin

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Benmob: 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:

All the none indigenes with PVC I. Lagos are not up to 500k cos it's a measure used to tame non Indigenes in all state.

Why should Igbo's registering their PVC be a threat to anyone
u already know that,then keep quiet. That why I say Igbo and Yoruba are d problem of south
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by bayelsa1son(m): 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:

You too mumu

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by CASTOSVILLA(m): 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:

Let's assuming you dodged my question.

Are Igbo's the only tribe in Alaba trying to secure their PVC?
Thunder will fire you to hell fire. Mpama

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
OriOko88:
Na so na. Make dem go register for south east na..that's how hausas do. They travel to their villages in d north to register and vote.
Unlike the ingrate ibos..who live with us but will still want to vote against our interest. Mk all of them go register PVC for south east to vote for obi nw undecided
Mumu you claim Igbos live with us and yoruba are tenants in their houses.Lagos is a no mans land.I have not seen any Yoruba landlord in the East.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
Eriokanmi:
If you're truly from lagos which I doubt, go to alaba rago, alaba International, trade fair...the occupants are 90% igbos. They've taken over that side. I've said this severally, it will he hard for the apc to win lagos next year. All odds are against them. With the amended electoral act, rigging or box snatching will be difficult. PVCs will do justice. People should go and get their pvcs.

See the trend of apc winning in lagos in 2015 and 2019. That alone will give you a clear insight into what would happen next year. Tinubu's aspiration won't change anything.

Look at how you talking as if you talking about Anambra or Abia politics.

Hello! Igbos are a dot in Lagos and little to no impact in deciding who rules the state.
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Abujason: 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xpVU57xmgw
Thugs Attacks Igbo Traders Who Went To Register For PVC In Lagos

These are Lagosians in Ojo Local Govt of Lagos Lagos thugs stopped and chased them away from registering to vote - next year, they'll chase many of you out of polling units if care is not taking.

This is coming days after the traders announced that they will be shutting down their shops today to get their PVCs ahead of the 2023 presidential election.

https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1534892019520360450?t=suasaSYUBo_qNS2fes3y1A&s=19

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1534931045031858181

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7167527/operation-get-pvc-alaba-international

Okay ooo. Make una continue.
Soon Igbos will become the largest population in Lagos whether you like it or not and thereby chose who becomes elected and what happens in the state. No be one Nigeria we want again?

So be kind to people you meet on your way because you don’t know tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by helinues: 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:
Thunder will fire you to hell fire. Mpama

That's after it might have been done with you

grin
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by franchasofficia: 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
Peppysco:

The same you won't vote in your region but in another man's land, is it that you don't care about who governs you over there?
Yet, the same you that couldn't see the problem in your uncle's house is seeing Obi to get 8 million votes, you're becoming blind gradually. Moreover, will 8million votes guarantee your candidate the presidential slot, I don't think so. You have to be more ambitious man, aim for 15 or 20, but I doubt if your candidate can ever get that
Tell your Agbero cum Lagos landlord to order his boys to allow Igbos to exercise their civic right in Lagos. Shebi Igbos are 5%? Allow them vote their 5% in peace.

Yoruba have 100million voters while Igbos have less than 8million voters, so Igbo 5% vote shouldn't be a threat to Baba Bullion Van na....Kano will give him 50million votes, Southwest will give him 90million, with these two alone, Bullion Van has won or don't you think so? Ndi Ara cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by shegun4sur: 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
Macphenson:

So why would any Nigerian be stopped from registering for PVC which is a civic responsibility?

Why are the security agencies not arresting the idiots and their god fathers?
When an Igbo man decides to defend himself from aggression now, otelectuals will start making noise. ESN comes to mind

If there is any iota of sense in your empty skull, thats the question you should be asking?

Tinubu is their godfather
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
Adek15:

So it's only Igbo vote that will make Obi president? You people are making some of us who have decided to vote Obi to seriously have a rethink about it.
Dont have a rethink, Peter Obi will be a Nigeria President and not Igbo President,that's why he decided to leave Apga and go to Labour Party

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by FalseProphet1(m): 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
Peppysco:

Another man's land in Nigeria?

So there are regions in Nigeria where if I go, I won't be recognized as a Nigerian, and wouldn't be allowed to exercise my voting rights as a Nigerian citizen... wonderful so why do we decieve ourselves with one Nigeria, why don't we just end this silly unity so that everyone can go back to his region and develop it.

5 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
[quote author=helinues post=113643738]

Let's assuming you dodged my question.

Are Igbo's the only tribe in Alaba trying to secure their PVC?[/quote90%are ibos]
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Sermwell(m): 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:

To set the record straight, all the non indegenes in Lagos with PVC are not even up to 500k cos it's a measure to check balance non indegenes influence.

Why should Igbo's registering their PVC be a threat to anyone. How many PVC's have they collected in their region?
They're in the majority,and you can't deny that! Tinubu should rather befriend all tribes if he's really serious about winning! I'm not Igbo tho. I'm from Edo state.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by OriOko88(m): 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Mumu you claim Igbos live with us and yoruba are tenants in their houses.Lagos is a no mans land.I have not seen any Yoruba landlord in the East.
What gibberish u spewing from ur odourous mouth? Lagos is a no man's land and the indigenous thugs are chasing d migrants away from voting. Why Una no wait for those thugs and be claiming Lagos na no man's land. Go dey shout for mushin na or agarawu say lagos na no mans land. Oponu
Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by Zeezenho: 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
obynzo:

so their money is good for Lagos but not for them to stay and vote for their conscience. Bros you are just a lost soul and a real embarrassment to your parents that sired you.

Bros the guy no get parent

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos by juman(m): 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tinubu is a hoodlum, don't vote for election rigger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash / Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC / Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.