Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,051 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) (35859 Views)

Shettima Should Handle Security, Tinubu Economy As Promised - Obi / Datti Ahmed: Tinubu, Shettima Should Resign So Akpabio Can Conduct Elections / This Is Why Atiku Is After Tinubu (Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) by AntiMahdi: 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Carlosdd:

Campaign with your sense for your candidate enough of hatred bitterness envy jealous

Gerrout from here.

My only campaign is to see Tinubu never becomes the president of Nigeria

Any one but that exconvict serial fraudster and impostor who brought in the disaster known as Buhari can get the presidency .

I am even willing to support a third and fourth term for Buhari than see that serial impostor become president
Re: Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Oplomo:
Good. Bring your Muslim-muslim ticket.

Atiku's media machine will be happy to milk it and monopolize Christian votes both in the North and South. grin

Even in yorubaland. I don't see yoruba christians, RCCG or Winners teeming members voting Muslim-muslim ticket with the current state of the country. grin

Atiku should start using the title President-in-Waiting already. grin grin

Tinubu's wife is an RCCG pastor. The incoming First Lady of Nigeria being a Christian is enough to convince Christian voters. Not to mention, SW voters don't vote based on ethnic or religious sentiments tbh.
Re: Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) by Settright(m): 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
No right thinking Nigeria Christian will vote a Muslim Muslim party with the current happening in Nigeria. If Tinubu will have my vote as a person he must feed a northern Christian the likes of dogara from Bauchi can make a good vp and he has electoral value
Re: Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) by AntiMahdi: 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
casualobserver:
The truth may hurt but the reality is this SE votes are going to obi and PDP, SS votes are going to PDP. APC needs SW and Northern votes. We will vote Muslim Muslim ticket in the SW and it will sell in the North. You go where the votes are!!!!

besides we need to get away from religion from our politics if we are not yet mature to get away from tribal sentiments.

In one breath you are defending the insensitive plans by Gbana Ahmed to pick a northern Muslim and at the same time you are stating religion has no place in politics.

You see why nobody trusts you and your yamri cousins?
Re: Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) by casualobserver: 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
AntiMahdi:

In one breath you are defending the insensitive plans by Gbana Ahmed to pick a northern Muslim and at the same time you are stating religion has no place in politics.

You see why nobody trusts you and your yamri cousins?

I am a Yoruba christian by the way. religion has no place in politics thats why he should pick whomever will make him win. the North are educationally disadvantaged thats why religion matters to them. the south are supposed to be more educated but our pentecostal churches have eradicated the effect of that education.

if you dont elevate your thought process, then you will reduce yourself to the least common denominator which will make you no better than the Almajiris. At least they are not educated...whats your excuse?

The best period in the history of lagos was under Jakande....his deputy was also a muslim. The best period of growth for Nigeria was under Gowon, the top 3 people in Government were christians. Gowon, his deputy Wey and Awolowo his finance minister. its no coincidence that things have headed south since pentecostal christianity took hold in Nigeria and our politics. theyve not only taken all your money in tithes, theyve also taken your brains.

i dont know what you mean by Yamri but I am proudly yoruba and proudly christian.
Re: Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) by Femi8586(m): 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
miqos02:

Stop this threat Femi, he won't lose with Muslim-muslim ticket. No Christian leader in the south will advise against voting him. His wife is a Christian and has some level of influence in the church also. The first lady is always more powerful than a VP. The Church can influence his government through his wife.

Let him try it. Na small thing person dey take fuckup in a bid to please one side of people and displease the other.

Let me ask you, would Muslims accept christian-christian ticket especially those in the north? Be honest o. I'm sure your answer would be a big NO.
But you think Christians should accept Muslim Muslim ticket?

No sane Christian in the north, southwest, south south, south east or wherever in Nigeria would vote for such combo.

If he tries it, na there he go fuckup.
Re: Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) by miqos02(m): 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
Femi8586:

Let him try it. Na small thing person dey take fuckup in a bid to please one side of people and displease the other.

Let me ask you, would Muslims accept christian-christian ticket especially those in the north? Be honest o. I'm sure your answer would be a big NO.

No sane Christian in the north, southwest, south south, south east or wherever in Nigeria would vote for such combo.

this is a dicey game bro.
Re: Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) by webizone(m): 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
casualobserver:

You dont become president if you dont win the election. Sentiments do not win elections, numbers do, therefore if your emotions and sentiments do not have the numbers to back it up you have no option but to take a back seat and take your panadol. if elections were about sentiments and emotion, PDP and APC would be fielding SE candidates and peter Obi would not be on a mission to nowhere in Labour party.

You become president because more people vote for you than your opponent. Therefore you do what you need to get the votes you need, sometimes you have to sideline certain groups if they do not have enough votes to get you the win in order to get the votes of the people that will give you the win. if you are not in power you cannot do anything except make noise.

that's the reality of democracy....deal with it in your quiet time.

How would you know who won't win? Why vote for someone else because you think they will win, instead of because you want them to win? If who you are supporting and voted for did not win, good and fine. You have done your part. Whoever you mentioned is your first choice, don't come and be telling us that you would have voted for someone you know you ain't gonna.
Re: Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) by juman(m): 7:39am On Jun 11, 2022
Apc south west is on great joyous mood.
They suppose to win all elections if they campaign well.
Re: Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) by juman(m): 7:43am On Jun 11, 2022
Its buhari that will give the name to occupy the VP position.
All contestants have to convince him.
Re: Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) by juman(m): 7:44am On Jun 11, 2022
We need a christian person as president.
Re: Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) by AlwaySpeakTruth: 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
helinues:
If Apc, Tinubu and SW as a region want to win the presidency, the Muslim-Muslim ticket is the only perfect combo cos I doubt if North will vote Christian VP or a female VP irrespective of Religion.

I watched Shettima speaking on Channels TV. He was able to pass his message maturely without throwing tantrum. He should be a good candidate for VP.

Shettima is from NE same as Atiku, as long as Buhari and co in NW will keep to their promises, NE votes would be shared. NC are the election deciders in Nigeria, SW have been maintaining their friendships with them.

Pdp and LP would share SE/SS votes, Apc should at least be gett6 25% from those 2 regions, SW is secured

Rubbish. If it’s a Muslim-Muslim ticket then Zulum/Marwa should be VP. Anyone else is a jester. Tinubu knows Marwa he worked after him in Lagos that allowed him to do the amount of work BAT is still enjoying there.

Zulum is good but has another 4 years in Borno which is much needed.
Re: Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) by AlwaySpeakTruth: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
Femi8586:

Just so you know this is majority Muslim country. Abiola’s ticket was a Muslim Muslim ticket that the whole country celebrated. If it’s a Muslim Muslim ticket that APC ends up with they will still win easily. Anyone that doesn’t like it should start building bridges instead of insults in preparation for the upper elections.
Re: Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) by Femi8586(m): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
AlwaySpeakTruth:

Just so you know this is majority Muslim country. Abiola’s ticket was a Muslim Muslim ticket that the whole country celebrated. If it’s a Muslim Muslim ticket that APC ends up with they will still win easily. Anyone that doesn’t like it should start building bridges instead of insults in preparation for the upper elections.

Based on Google's statistics, christian are 87million in population and Muslims 90million. Not so much difference. The large percentage of Muslims in Nigeria are from the north(including hausas and fulanis from Niger).

Let him try it. We'll see.
Re: Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) by AlwaySpeakTruth: 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Femi8586:

Based on Google's statistics, christian are 87million in population and Muslims 90million. Not so much difference. The large percentage of Muslims in Nigeria are from the north(including hausas and fulanis from Niger).

Let him try it. We'll see.

Muslims dominate the north, middle belt and south west. That is not the point. The point is that we want credible VPs. If it happens to be a Muslim so be it. Anyone that doesn’t like it should drink sniper.

All these tribal and religious hatred propagated by online people for years what has it achieved?
Re: Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) by Femi8586(m): 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
AlwaySpeakTruth:

Muslims dominate the north, middle belt and south west. That is not the point. The point is that we want credible VPs. If it happens to be a Muslim so be it. Anyone that doesn’t like it should drink sniper.

All these tribal and religious hatred propagated by online people for years what has it achieved?

I know you're a Muslim, that's why you talk like this.

If it were to be a Christian/Christian ticket, I'm more than 100% sure all hell will be let loose from you and your people. Hypocrisy.

I won't engage you any further, let him try it.
Re: Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) by helinues: 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Looking likely just some confirmation
Re: Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) by helinues: 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Another record added to the many.

cool cool
Re: Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) by helinues: 9:52am On Feb 28, 2023
We are ahead of them Asiwaju..

Incoming President and Vice president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) by haffaze777(m): 9:55am On Feb 28, 2023
helinues:
We are ahead of them Asiwaju..

Incoming President and Vice president

Brother oyoyo

Welcome back from Nairaland prison,you celebrate at the right time.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) by helinues: 9:57am On Feb 28, 2023
haffaze777:

Brother oyoyo

Welcome back from Nairaland prison,you celebrate at the right time.

Omo yemi. Good to be back bro. They thought they could silence us to have their way but they are wewe to our numbers...

1 Like

Re: Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) by haffaze777(m): 9:59am On Feb 28, 2023
helinues:

Omo yemi. Good to be back bro. They thought they could silence us to have their way but they are wewe to our numbers...

I've missed the wotowoto you give out steady,Ankara inauguration is available o,let me know how to send yours.
Re: Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) by helinues: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2023
haffaze777:

I've missed the wotowoto you give out steady,Ankara inauguration is available o,let me know how to send yours.

Now that I am back, nobody fit talk shit to us ni ilu wa, they must surely collect .

The Onijogbon of Ijogbon land is back . cheesy
Re: Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) by Tflex01: 10:10am On Feb 28, 2023
helinues:
If Apc, Tinubu and SW as a region want to win the presidency, the Muslim-Muslim ticket is the only perfect combo cos I doubt if North will vote Christian VP or a female VP irrespective of Religion.

I watched Shettima speaking on Channels TV. He was able to pass his message maturely without throwing tantrum. He should be a good candidate for VP.

Shettima is from NE same as Atiku, as long as Buhari and co in NW will keep to their promises, NE votes would be shared. NC are the election deciders in Nigeria, SW have been maintaining their friendships with them.

Pdp and LP would share SE/SS votes, Apc should at least be gett6 25% from those 2 regions, SW is secured

Genius!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) by asaajuomo1(m): 10:21am On Feb 28, 2023
helinues:

Now that I am back, nobody fit talk shit to us ni ilu wa, they must surely collect .

LAUGH!!!!!,
Re: Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) by Dennisbulkan: 10:30am On Feb 28, 2023
Oplomo:
Good. Bring your Muslim-muslim ticket.

Atiku's media machine will be happy to milk it and monopolize Christian votes both in the North and South. grin

Even in yorubaland. I don't see yoruba christians, RCCG or Winners teeming members voting Muslim-muslim ticket with the current state of the country. grin

Atiku should start using the title President-in-Waiting already. grin grin

This your comment didn't age well grin
Re: Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) by haffaze777(m): 10:32am On Feb 28, 2023
helinues:

E sweet bajebaje
Re: Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) by helinues: 10:36am On Feb 28, 2023
Dennisbulkan:

This your comment didn't age well grin

Dem don all lule piiiiii.. grin
Re: Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) by Kyase(m): 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:

I see
This was before you chop ban abi😀

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar / Pictures Of President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Other African Leaders In Accra / Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.