Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation (26385 Views)

Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended / Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila / Lagos: I have no ethnic group - Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by Asabe4(f): 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
leksite120:
To be honest, there's no reason anyone would attack you cos you went for PVC registration. It's absurd
My thoughts exactly, I believe this police on this until proven wrong

5 Likes

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by speaktome(m): 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lies as usual

3 Likes

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by Bahamas95(m): 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
LIEnus.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by deepwater(f): 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lol
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by Sunnyski: 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
See dis wan, you think say we no know watin happen? You wan com brainwash us. We no be mumu Aboki o

4 Likes

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by Zorn: 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
Going by probability ? Why not go by eye witness report? This fools think everyone else is as foolish as they're.

7 Likes

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by Terrier99: 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
We know those always claiming victim, marginalisation, everywhere they go. They are the usual suspects, national crybabies.

3 Likes

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by asobo1: 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
LegendHero:
Same thing happened in Abuja. Don't mind those troublesome Meth addicts that always display victim mentality.

Voters registration have been on for the past several month, they did not register. Then suddenly in a single day, they decided to flock a registration center, won't there be pressure on the staff and overcrowding which will naturally cause chaos?

Then they foolishly come only and start crying like babies on the internet that they are being attacked.
Small yansh sef dey shake. Same thing happened in Abuja undecided or Karu isn't Abuja young man. Stop dey rate yourself

4 Likes

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by Stanweezy(m): 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
Why the attack on ppl that came to do their PVC, its barbaric and uncalled for

4 Likes

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by Fragility6: 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
XerXers:
INEC should extend deadline and create more centers
And still work on thier terrible servers. Dem go use 10years dey register one person because of slow network

3 Likes

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by PHIPEX(m): 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Naija police
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by derecho(m): 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tinubu boys are Not representing Yorubas but Tinubu and this nonsense should be discouraged.

And you
Oga Police, go there and forestall such happening again.

3 Likes

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by letitrainnow(m): 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Wright
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by SUNNINO(m): 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Etinosa1234:
That's why I don't believe news spread by Igbo pple until I can cross check with other sources

Igbo pple have made it seem like the world is against them..

They are in every state in Nigeria, doing their business and making their profits but their inner hatred towards other tribes that gave them economic opportunity has blinded them

Any little thing, Yoruba hate us.. Benin hate us... Urhobo hate us... Itsekiri hate us.. Fulani hate us

Its getting sickening at this point to be very sincere

Ahswear... I thought I was the only one who noticed it..

They like pushing that "its us vs them" narrative

shot up there,I am not an Ibo but you people hatred for them is something else. During 2015 the from pastors to imam display thier tribalism towards no Yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by Gbemini(m): 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Etinosa1234:
That's why I don't believe news spread by Igbo pple until I can cross check with other sources

They are in every state in Nigeria, doing their business and making their profits but their inner hatred towards other tribes that gave them economic opportunity has blinded them

Any little thing, Yoruba hate us.. Benin hate us... Urhobo hate us... Itsekiri hate us.. Fulani hate us

I dont even understand that tribe that is full of hartred against other tribes ... Nawao

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by donbenie(m): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
Etinosa1234:

Igbos success is inspite of your hatred..
Not because of your love..
I schooled in Uniben and I know how you Benin workers,react at the mere sight of an Igbo in any of the offices..
OwiIgbo,will be flying up and down,with enough malice sprinkled in..
Spare me your sermon..

10 Likes

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by Smoke55: 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
No one expect the police or afonjaz to accept attacking igbos,they have never own up to their deeds and won't do that today..

Same thing mc oluwomo and his gangs of miscreants did during the previous Lagos governorship election..

Even when the videos are all over the internet space these shameless liers still want to deny it..

Spit!

9 Likes

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by hmohammed(m): 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by adefitim(m): 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
Everything is not about They hate us mentality. It is getting tiring

8 Likes

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by LegendHero(m): 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Etinosa1234:

One Igbo person that has lived all his life in Lagos will sew thread on twitter on how Yoruba hate them... How Yoruba don't rent houses to them

Same them will still tell u that they own 50% of the lands in Lagos

Be like say you understand them. The drama that played out today was planned. It’s just a method to chestbeat and trend it that they are registering.

That’s why they don’t have strategy coz I can bet it that almost 85% of those that converge there won’t be able to register in one day looking at how swamped the INEC staffs would be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by Etinosa1234: 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
donbenie:
Igbos success is inspite of your hatred..
Not because of your love..
I schooled in Uniben and I know how you Benin workers react at the mere sight of an Igbo in any the offices..
OwiIgbo,will be flying up and down,with enough malice sprinkles in..
Spare me your sermon..

Wtf is Igbo success

U guys are so insecure...

Who dey drag something with u??

FYI what u are trying to say is OvbiIgbo which means Igbo person.. And its just the same as omo Igbo in Yoruba..

Are u saying that anybody that says ovbiIgbo is trying to gossip u??

Who u be to average Benin man??

Una dey overrate una selves too much.. Make una get out

5 Likes

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by Dikaveli2(m): 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
Etinosa1234:

Yoruba rent house to igbos are you normal

One Igbo person that has lived all his life in Lagos will sew thread on twitter on how Yoruba hate them... How Yoruba don't rent houses to them

Same them will still tell u that they own 50% of the lands in Lagos

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by bigdammyj: 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
Noted.
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by akpunda86: 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
inoki247:
Even during NiN we fight to register na everything dey cos fight in this country..

When the Govt will neva provide basic needs to get the job done after looting billions to set it up...

U complain 2 much REVOLT GunMen are revolting why can't we
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by Etinosa1234: 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Be like say you understand them. The drama that played out today was planned. It’s just a method to chestbeat and trend it that they are registering.

That’s why they don’t have strategy coz I can bet it that almost 85% of those that converge there won’t be able to register in one day looking at how swamped the INEC staffs would be.

When I saw that video on twitter and the poster, I knew it was just another Igbo propaganda of how the country is designed to work against them

3 Likes

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by wingmanIII: 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
LegendHero:
Same thing happened in Abuja. Don't mind those troublesome Meth addicts that always display victim mentality.

Voters registration have been on for the past several month, they did not register. Then suddenly in a single day, they decided to flock a registration center, won't there be pressure on the staff and overcrowding which will naturally cause chaos?

Then they foolishly come only and start crying like babies on the internet that they are being attacked.

Upon all the noise, SW & SS still lead the pack and it's even Osun state that has the highest new registration in the whole South.

Even for online, they have low registration than the NE, but they are loudmouthed and always like showing off, which explain why thousands of people are running to a registration center so they can trend it online and chestbeat. I only pity those who take them serious.

If you are sensible you will realize that a good number of the people registering in SS or SW are Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by Minjim: 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
rayvelez:
Police and lie nah 5&6 we all know what happened.

It must tally with your narrative ba?

3 Likes

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by ismhab(m): 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
XerXers:
INEC should extend deadline and create more centers

Where were you for the past one year that they have been doing voter registration?

It is now that you will called for voter registration extension.

A tree cannot make a forest.

No region on it own can make a president, you need collabo.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by donbenie(m): 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Etinosa1234:

Wtf is Igbo success

U guys are so insecure...

Who dey drag something with u??

I schooled in uniben too and I can categorically tell u that this is a lie and u can't prove it...
Lol.. grin
You schooled in Benin?
WTF is that supposed to mean?
Why would you experience your people's inate hatred of an Igbo,when you are not one?
This is like a White man claiming there is no racism against blacks,because he never experienced it?
Guy,I spent 8 years in Uniben and I don't need your say so to know my experience..

5 Likes

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by ismhab(m): 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by preshyusufu: 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
It only in Nigeria, they we advise you to vote, in turn make it difficult for you to collect PVC.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA / How Buhari Stopped Osinbajo From Assigning Portfolios To New Ministers / 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.