Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation (26163 Views)

Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended / Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila / Lagos: I have no ethnic group - Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by Etinosa1234: 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
chigator2:

I don't back down from nobodies. Stay in your place. Fool

Ehya.. If u jobless, I nor jobless like u grin
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by chigator2: 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
Etinosa1234:

From the person that unknown gunmen has chased away from his house in the east..

When last u reach anambla

Coming from someone that her family will run to Europe for cleaning job anytime soon when the next cult war starts.
Others are counting money, your people are counting scores, cheesy grin . Yeye indeed dey smell.
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by Etinosa1234: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
chigator2:

Coming from someone that her family will run to Europe for cleaner anytime soon when the next cult war starts.
Others are counting money, your people are counting scores, cheesy grin . Yeye indeed dey smell.

Lmaoo... At least its better than pushing drugs and being sentenced to death all in the name of getting rich quick grin grin

We still come back and build houses.. Y'all die there grin

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by Freedom34: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
Don't mind inec.
At least they know that there up to 3 million igbos in dt Alaba market.
They should have brought all d machines for d whole of Lagos there for them nah.

These are d incompetencies one is talking about in inec.
cool

Jostoman:
inec should provide machine for that area so that they can collect their own PVC.
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by stawarts(m): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
DesChyko:
So Nigerians rightfully came for their PVCs and a police officer is systematically saying they shouldn't have come. In other words, the blame has shifted from INEC's inability to cater for just a section of a LG to the people who count their losses for the day and came for their PVCs.

It is well. undecided
Wow! See how this one twisted the whole thing....victim mentality.
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by DesChyko: 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
stawarts:
Wow! See how this one twisted the whole thing....victim mentality.
Nice counter.
I'm convinced.
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by diplomat058(m): 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
asobo1:
Why won't he be gentle since he is a fellow Swesterner like you. Nincompoop

What's this junkie johnny saying?
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by Difrent: 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
OMEGA009:
Solve the issue. INEC should deploy registration machines to Alaba ASAP if they’re really serious about enfranchising the traders. Anything less is a plot by Baba Agbado to stop the people from being OBIdient.

We will never forget 20-10-20

Even as INEC has been shouting for months for you to go and get your PVC you had to leave it till this late....haba
Obidient is certainly far from your dictionary
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by chigator2: 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
Etinosa1234:

Lmaoo... At least its better than pushing drugs and being sentenced to death all in the name of getting rich quick grin grin

We still come back and build houses.. Y'all die there grin

While some want to get rich quick people from that your slum, e dey hungry dem to die young quick.
I don't know where you get the narrative that it's Igbos that do drugs. Go to Italy and see your brothers in NBM mafia hooking your sisters in drug addiction so they can sell market.

Na dat maggot wey dem dey sell for east west road full una brain
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by Righteousness02: 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
Afonja2:

https://www.twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1534931045031858181?t=B8UOe_33CwJQkeA_SVt5eQ&s=19
Consequently, the Ojo Local Government venue of the registration was besieged by a mammoth crowd. The situation was made worse by the fact that only one registration terminal was working.
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by Eagba(m): 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Ibos too like trouble and noise making.

For Osun where we have the highest number of new registration in the South, we no hear any noise.

Why e be say na just one day wey they talk say they close Alaba, na then we come hear say they are getting disenfranchised?

So you can’t see it doesn’t look normal?
now tell me sincerely, Do you like igbo people?
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by Eagba(m): 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
Etinosa1234:

Wow.. Nice one Sherlock .. All Benin people do at work is to sit down and gossip abt Igbo people all day... Let's send UGM to teach them a lesson grin cheesy

Is that not what u want to hear?? grin

Same east where they'll not sell land to u because u are not from their side is talking abt tribalism

My friend geddifok

now sincerely, do you like igbo people?
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by omoharry(f): 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
LegendHero:
Same thing happened in Abuja. Don't mind those troublesome Meth addicts that always display victim mentality.

Voters registration have been on for the past several month, they did not register. Then suddenly in a single day, they decided to flock a registration center, won't there be pressure on the staff and overcrowding which will naturally cause chaos?

Then they foolishly come only and start crying like babies on the internet that they are being attacked.

Upon all the noise, SW & SS still lead the pack and it's even Osun state that has the highest new registration in the whole South.

Even for online, they have low registration than the NE, but they are loudmouthed and always like showing off, which explain why thousands of people are running to a registration center so they can trend it online and chestbeat. I only pity those who take them serious.
If not that you are blinded by bigotry, you will know that these are the trademark of Tinubu supporter. These was how Igbo traders were harassed during the last election in Lagos .. you know this but you choose to close your mind to these things .. If we did not capture the harassment by Tinubu boys that came with BRT buses to harass peaceful protesters during the ENDSARS,you would have called it a fabricated story ..
There is no different between you and the fanatic northerners that will see evil and claim it never existed . I thought the emergence of Pres. Buhari as president has thought you bigot of lesson not to allow bigotry to over crowed your real sense if judgement.It seems maybe your kind are conditioned to be bigot for life

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by wingmanIII: 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
LegendHero:

So you are telling me Yoruba people don’t register to vote?

So the Osun state voters number are done majorly by Ibos? Meth should be banned honestly.

Fucking illiterate. Unable to comprehend even the simplest sentence. Shit!!!

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by Etinosa1234: 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
Eagba:

now sincerely, do you like igbo people?

My babe na Igbo

I like them... Their women fine grin grin
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by DonMekino(m): 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
LegendHero:
Same thing happened in Abuja. Don't mind those troublesome Meth addicts that always display victim mentality.

Voters registration have been on for the past several month, they did not register. Then suddenly in a single day, they decided to flock a registration center, won't there be pressure on the staff and overcrowding which will naturally cause chaos?

Then they foolishly come only and start crying like babies on the internet that they are being attacked.

Upon all the noise, SW & SS still lead the pack and it's even Osun state that has the highest new registration in the whole South.

Even for online, they have low registration than the NE, but they are loudmouthed and always like showing off, which explain why thousands of people are running to a registration center so they can trend it online and chestbeat. I only pity those who take them serious.

Naturally I don't like getting into these ethnic arguments, because we are merely playing into the hands of greedy politicians, but understand that in this your graph....the percentage of SE ppl embedded in other regions is far more than other regions u see in SE....for obvious reasons sha

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
OgaSeun:
Afonjas and trouble na 5 and 6

grin

I dey tell you. Very troublesome louts. No wonder most of their youths have marks all over their body as a result of multiple bottle stabs. They are always lazy and love to do "Owomida"

Afonja ronu o!
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by wingmanIII: 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
LegendHero:

So you are telling me Yoruba people don’t register to vote?

So the Osun state voters number are done majorly by Ibos? Meth should be banned honestly.

A good number is now majorly?? Is this stupidity or illiteracy. Bloody mc oluomo tout.
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by hardbody: 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
Afonja2:

https://www.twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1534931045031858181?t=B8UOe_33CwJQkeA_SVt5eQ&s=19

Oga when last did you lie? I thought we have sworn to go beyond these petty lying.
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
Etinosa1234:

Wtf is Igbo success

U guys are so insecure...

Who dey drag something with u??

FYI what u are trying to say is OvbiIgbo which means Igbo person.. And its just the same as omo Igbo in Yoruba..

Are u saying that anybody that says ovbiIgbo is trying to gossip u??

Who u be to average Benin man??

Una dey overrate una selves too much.. Make una get out

grin grin grin

I often wonder what or who you think you are in Nigeria to nameshame the Igbo man.

It's best you know your place in the scheme of things so you know how best to "position your mouth" before speaking.

Do some Igbos have problems? Yes. But is it enough for you to lump the whole Igbos into one and insult them? No.

Worst still, I still can't understand the "una dey overrate unaself" thingy. Or are you in anyway insinuating that you're better than the Igbos you like to insult?

Know ye therefore that any place a Benin will thread in Nigeria and beyond, an Igbo had passed there. So for the last time, know your place in the scheme of things in Nigeria and quit the insults.
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by djon78(m): 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
LegendHero:

All the years of spewing Igbo hatred on Nairaland
What has it really fetched you?

Everyday you are online spewing Igbo hatred

You must be very jealous

Just tell me one benefit others have over Igbos in Nigeria?

Absolutely none

It's still a level playing ground

You lots have no advantage

Still many igbos are still cashing out big time in and from Nigeria

I believe those spewing hatred online have a very big psychological problem

Because there hatred is ineffective

Better go and find something doing with your life

Igbo men were in existence and very resourceful before you were born and they will still be even when you are gone

So know that your ranting is inconsequential, not relevant not effective
It's a waste of time and resources

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
ismhab:

Where were you for the past one year that they have been doing voter registration?

It is now that you will called for voter registration extension.

A tree cannot make a forest.

No region on it own can make a president, you need collabo.

True!
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Ibos too like trouble and noise making.

For Osun where we have the highest number of new registration in the South, we no hear any noise.

Why e be say na just one day wey they talk say they close Alaba, na then we come hear say they are getting disenfranchised?

So you can’t see it doesn’t look normal?

When supposedly educated fools are given a phone and cheap data, they don't fail to exhibit their folly.

You've interacted with all Igbo people home and abroad and you found all of them to be troublesome? This is the uncouth nature of the average Yoruba man who labels another what he is in order to feel better. Just take a look at what you, a dimwit wrote up here.

Na wao.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by djon78(m): 11:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin

I often wonder what or who you think you are in Nigeria to nameshame the Igbo man.

It's best you know your place in the scheme of things so you know how best to "position your mouth" before speaking.

Do some Igbos have problems? Yes. But is it enough for you to lump the whole Igbos into one and insult them? No.

Worst still, I still can't understand the "una dey overrate unaself" thingy. Or are you in anyway insinuating that you're better than the Igbos you like to insult?

Know ye therefore that any place a Benin will thread in Nigeria and beyond, an Igbo had passed there. So for the last time, know your place in the scheme of things in Nigeria and quit the insults.

Na you get time for them

If you see some of these people spewing hatred in real life you will just shake your head

It's people that are empty that always do tribe profiling

Does this stop the average Igbo man from attaining his heghts?
Capital no

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by onuman: 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
Afonja2:

Op, instead of your early and shophistiwretched judgement:
I
What if these Igbos peacefully exit Nigeria for the Biafra many Igbos ask for, why can't rest of Nigeria organise themselves and have one Nigeria?
SW, NC, NE, NW of Nigeria fear that if Igbo leave Nigeria, the remaining oil and gas producing areas in the Niger Delta will also exit Nigeria.
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by djon78(m): 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
DaveDGreat:

When supposedly educated fools are given a phone and cheap data, they don't fail to exhibit their folly.

You've interacted with all Igbo people home and abroad and you found all of them to be troublesome? This is the uncouth nature of the average Yoruba man who labels another what he is in order to feel better. Just take a look at what you, a dimwit wrote up here.

Na wao.

This one you quoted
His I Q is below 0

That's why all he knows online is tribe profiling

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
NwaIdeato:

At the end I blame useless Igbos for giving minorities like you the temerity to talk when Igbos talk, no be una fault sha cheesy

Truly, nor be their fault. Igbo tribe don suffer but we shall rise again.
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
djon78:

Na you get time for them

If you see some of these people spewing hatred in real life you will just shake your head

It's people that are empty that always do tribe profiling

Does this stop the average Igbo man from attaining his heghts?
Capital no

Abi?

I was just shocked with the rubbish the guy wrote up there.
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
djon78:

This one you quoted
His I Q is below 0

That's why all he knows online is tribe profiling

Men! Thanks for this. Seems I overrated Nairalanders too much.
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by Justiceleague1: 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
Etinosa1234:

Ozuo.. Binis don't asslick like u do angry cheesy..

Ladian jare,we don't carry other people's wahala,that's what I know..now who are you o?
Uhundan nokhua that will not face reality and mind his petty business,shey it's the Igbos that are killing people at okada villages? Shebi avbe ovbiigbo,they are the ones attacking farmers at Uromi? Ewobi Uhundan grin
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by leksite120(m): 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
arantess:

Did you watch the videos?
I said they won't attack u cos of PVC, I didn't say they didn't attack. I watched the video.
Re: Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation by djon78(m): 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
onuman:

Op, instead of your early and shophistiwretched judgement:
I
What if these Igbos peacefully exit Nigeria for the Biafra many Igbos ask for, why can't rest of Nigeria organise themselves and have one Nigeria?
SW, NC, NE, NW of Nigeria fear that if Igbo leave Nigeria, the remaining oil and gas producing areas in the Niger Delta will also exit Nigeria.

Bro forget oil self

Oil is past tense

What's it contribution to Nigerias GDP? Just $18 billion dollars

While Morocco from her exports of non commodity related got $250billion to her GDP last year

Our being with these guys have really made us to only think base things

There is so much wealth to be tapped and attracted in this modern times. To be thinking base things. So much

Peter Obi said it, today it's knowledge based economy that's triumphing

Which natural resources does China have?

But they are the second biggest economy in the world

Lending 100s of $billions to African nation's with plenty natural resources but abysimally poor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign / Oby Ezekwesili Shares Husband’s Photos To Celebrate His Birthday / Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.