Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" (57240 Views)

Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) / The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) / Nigerian Meat Seller Uses POS (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by Tboymessiah(m): 8:46am On Jun 11, 2022
unclejb2:
she has gone to the US, courtesy the US embassy in Nigeria. So I heard.

What about Sample Ekwe

Na beer parlour Ekwe dey manage for porthacourt
Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by SoapQueen(f): 8:48am On Jun 11, 2022
cayorday89:

You typed like you lived with her 24/7 to know the tiniest of details about her.
For her crashed marriage, if I can recollect, before fame she was not even living with her husband and was reconciled with him, a gesture by the people who helped her even one of the children was living with the grandmother and when the marriage crashed when she had fame was not surprising, go find out the kind of life people who buy bread to sell from bakery live, they are there as early as 5am to make morning sales and still go back late afternoon to get bread for evening sales.

How was she used and dumped, someone who had no fame and a viable source of income, how are you sure she is back to square one? If at all she is not getting the help again she will be forever greatful to them for the life she will be living now will not be as low as when she was yet to be discovered.

The fact that some people are not on social media posting does not mean others are doing bad... We should learn to know the tiniest of details before we give out judgement.

Sitting in your dingy room, with your damaged phone keypads, and typing a whole bunch of nothing. Why are you frothing in the mouth over something that was publicized by some blogs?

Oh, I forgot! You probably just crawled from a cave and that's why you're finding it hard to read and understand that want I wrote up there was information that was out in public at the time.

And I only wrote on it because someone asked.

Stop cummin' for me if I'm not playin' wit yo D..

Move!!
Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by cayorday89(m): 8:59am On Jun 11, 2022
SoapQueen:

Sitting in your dingy room, with your damaged phone keypads, and typing a whole bunch of nothing. Why are you frothing in the mouth over something that was publicized by some blogs?

Oh, I forgot! You probably just crawled from a cave and that's why you're finding it hard to read and understand that want I wrote up there was information that was out in public at the time.

And I only wrote on it because someone asked.

Stop cummin' for me if I'm not playin' wit yo D..

Move!!

I guess your phone keypad isn't damaged, been long I used a phone with a keypad though.

From your own comment, you said it was what some blog posted about her and you could not even get yourself to reason it that her not being on the news again is her not wanting all the false narratives been written about her.

Once again, I don't know the exact situation about her and the difference between my own stand and yours is that you sounded very sure of what you wrote about her when you actually read them on gossip blogs and believed it to be her truth. Same way you are so sure of where I crawled out from, the dingy room and the damaged keypad, so I am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by SoapQueen(f): 9:02am On Jun 11, 2022
cayorday89:

I guess your phone keypad isn't damaged, been long I used a phone with a keypad though.

From your own comment, you said it was what some blog posted about her and you could not even get yourself to reason it that her not being on the news again is her not wanting all the false narratives been written about her.

Once again, I don't know the exact situation about her and the difference between my own stand and yours is that you sounded very sure of what you wrote about her when you actually read them on gossip blogs and believed it to be her truth. Same way you are so sure of where I crawled out from, the dingy room and the damaged keypad, so I am not surprised.

Ok, caveman.
Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by BeerBeerManiple: 10:56am On Jun 11, 2022
Respek. cool cool cool

LadyRosa:
An average Nigerian just love when people fall from grace to grass, especially those whose life will never get past a shared toilet all their lives!They love to hear bad news from successful people, and if it's a female it gets worst.(some women like the downfall of other women)

You see the urchins on SM, spreading their venom all over people trying to get their lives back,while their own life in the 'real world' is so shamefully pathetic.

The fact she ain't in the news like PDP AND APC doesn't mean she may not be doing well for herself.

Make una face una Gad damn life!
Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by MisterKennedy(m): 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
BabydiHot:
sad

back to trenches

they used her, drained her and sent her back to trenches.

Only pastor Chibuzor Chinyere of OPM or that pastor Fulfuyi (permit my spelling)
will help you and the help will be permanent and of God.
God bless all real philanthropists out there.
since I no get na pray I go dey pray for una till I get and can give.
I so much love philanthropic works and it's my dream to be one.

Wow!!!

Baby girl I love your mindset

You're a very wonderful woman.

Please can I ask for a favour?
Please send me a message on whatsapp so that I can have your number. Here's mine 081.00.55.35.47
Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by MisterKennedy(m): 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
LadyRosa:
An average Nigerian just love when people fall from grace to grass, especially those whose life will never get past a shared toilet all their lives!They love to hear bad news from successful people, and if it's a female it gets worst.(some women like the downfall of other women)

You see the urchins on SM, spreading their venom all over people trying to get their lives back,while their own life in the 'real world' is so shamefully pathetic.

The fact she ain't in the news like PDP AND APC doesn't mean she may not be doing well for herself.

Make una face una Gad damn life!

You're right dear

Don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by EndRape2(f): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mental health patient.

uote author=VeryWickedMan post=113675674]She is now an olosho.
I carried her last night for 15k overnight[/quote]
Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by Afonjashapmouth: 8:22am On Jun 12, 2022
2019 i wanted to rent a house in Ijesha Surulere and the landlady told me there was still an occupant who was waiting for a new tenant to that the remains of her tenancy could be refunded. Stepping to the door to inspect the still-occupied apartment was Jumoke onibread mopping the house. YOu could barely tell she has seen a penny in her life as she looked like a maid. Here is the thing. They saw her as an opportunity to make fast money while she trends and not a brand that could be maintained for long hence their hasty moves with her and in other to maintain the scam scheme, they hide her in Ijesha (paid 5yrs rent) where nobody barely cares unlike her staying on the island where more visionary people would hijack her from them. She was moved to Aguda from Ijesha ( Same domain) and I think that was the end of her whole career. Many times people let hunger decides when their victory blank check is handed over to them by signing funny deals. Can't blame her because her illiteracy got the best of her but she could have invited someone close to advise her on her dealings.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by illicit(m): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2022
UnknownQueen:
Where's that Yoruba woman that survived that fire accident but got burnt beyond recognition and later released a track that year...

Ojabo KO fo
Ojona KO Ku

Oluwa ti gbe mi leke mo domo la bansi.....hahahahahahahaha

She later fo o
Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by UnknownQueen(f): 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
illicit:

She later fo o

You mean she's late now?
Re: Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" by illicit(m): 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
UnknownQueen:

You mean she's late now?

Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria / Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter / Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.