Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Why Do Guys Cancel Their Friend Request On Facebook? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Cancel Their Friend Request On Facebook? (953 Views)

Kaduna Slay Queens Storm Their Friend Wedding Ceremony In Grand Style (pics/vid) / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Cancel Their Friend Request On Facebook? by mamagee3(f): 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hi all, I always wondered…why do guys send a friend request and then cancel it almost immediately?

And do they send another request after some time?
Re: Why Do Guys Cancel Their Friend Request On Facebook? by Cypress042(m): 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
Only SIMpLe men will send a lady friend request, cancel it and resend it back again undecided for what reason what does she have Any niggar that's still doing it will never get sense some strokes sure for him cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Cancel Their Friend Request On Facebook? by aronski(m): 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
mamagee3:
Hi all, I always wondered…why do guys send a friend request and then cancel it almost immediately?

And do they send another request after some time?

Why leave our request pending for long?

We dislike it, some girls do it intentional. They love seeing the request of 100+ men pending in their list and some might be communicating with you even while ur request is still pending.

I do give 5 days, once u don't accept I take it all back...

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Cancel Their Friend Request On Facebook? by mamagee3(f): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
aronski:

Why leave our request pending for long?

We dislike it, some girls do it intentional. They love seeing the request of 100+ men pending in their list and some might be communicating with you even while ur request is still pending.

I do give 5 days, once u don't accept I take it all back...
I said almost immediately…

It says they cancel it immediately
Re: Why Do Guys Cancel Their Friend Request On Facebook? by aronski(m): 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
mamagee3:

I said almost immediately…

It says they cancel it immediately

Hm! Probably they want u to notice them (their acct) and make u be the one to send d request. Just their own way to poke u (my view)
Re: Why Do Guys Cancel Their Friend Request On Facebook? by mamagee3(f): 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
aronski:

Hm! Probably they want u to notice them (their acct) and make u be the one to send d request. Just their own way to poke u (my view)
Why do they want you to send them a friend request?
Re: Why Do Guys Cancel Their Friend Request On Facebook? by Craig24: 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]

guys like me no get friends on facebook, let alone sending friend requests to daughters of eve....

you females are a whole lot of gabbages.
Re: Why Do Guys Cancel Their Friend Request On Facebook? by aronski(m): 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
mamagee3:

Why do they want you to send them a friend request?

Well, I will say ego. They think they are important too (which they are) but they mainly do this so that it won't be like they are the ones that sent the friend request and the whole conversation didn't go as planned...
Re: Why Do Guys Cancel Their Friend Request On Facebook? by Demigod22: 12:32am On Jun 10, 2022
I mistakenly sent a friend request to a girl last week and I cancelled it immediately because it was a mistake. I lost my Facebook account and I opened new Facebook account, so I have plenty people you may know and I sent request to many people and I noticed Cynthia was among them, I deleted it immediately and never sent back the request.
Re: Why Do Guys Cancel Their Friend Request On Facebook? by mamagee3(f): 4:59am On Jun 10, 2022
Craig24:
[color=#000099][/color]

guys like me no get friends on facebook, let alone sending friend requests to daughters of eve....

you females are a whole lot of gabbages.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Cancel Their Friend Request On Facebook? by mamagee3(f): 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
aronski:

Well, I will say ego. They think they are important too (which they are) but they mainly do this so that it won't be like they are the ones that sent the friend request and the whole conversation didn't go as planned...
I believe you!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm Stuck With Three Different Ladies, I Don't Know Which One To Marry / How Real Is This Picture? / I'm In Love With My Brother's Mistress, To Hell With Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.