Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

I'm In Love With My Brother's Mistress, To Hell With Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Brother's Mistress, To Hell With Family (955 Views)

This Lady Says She Prefers Being A Married Mans Mistress To Being A Wife[photos] / To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo / To Hell With All African Sisters. All Of Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With My Brother's Mistress, To Hell With Family by LoveEtRomance8: 1:45am On Sep 14, 2022
I was barely nine weeks old in my new apartment when my elder brother, Bodunde, breezed in unannounced. It was a dewy morning preceded by an all night freeze. I least expected Bodunde that early on a week day Especially with the drudgery of his job as a big grocery store manager which makes such visits a luxury.
“You have a nice place” Bodunde said as I offered him one of the six plastic chairs in my living room. I quickly explained that I was saving money towards the purchase of befitting furniture and he acknowledged my efforts with a soft pat on my back.
I was pleasantly surprised and got lost in a stream of thoughts as well. Was his visit motivated by filial love or buoyed by other reasons?
My beloved brother, Bodunde soon unfolded his agenda. As I took him on a tour of my two bedroom flat, he checked out everywhere with a finicky relish. Then, he turned to me and said ” Bolu, I need a favour from you… Since you have two rooms here and you are all alone, you will help me accommodate a lady friend who is having accommodation problems… Just for some time”
He went further to unveil the identity of the lady, Regina who he described as a single mother whose 16-year old daughter lives with her estranged husband in Port Harcourt.
He said Regina’s marriage had crashed about nine years ago though he didn’t tell me what led to it. I didn’t ask either.
There was a momentary silence. He knew and I knew that I couldn’t say no to his request. Bodunde is our family’s supreme court. His words are laws. But he duly earned this commanding reputation. Since our parents died, he has been our father figure, picking our bills and shouldering all responsibilities until we were all able to fend for ourselves.
Four days later, Bodunde personally brought the lady and her belongings. Regina epitomises beauty toned down by trauma. Tall, fair-skinned and golden-haired, her face bore wrinkles of trepidation but her natural sparkles still beamed as she brought in her bags and baggage. Her balloon shaped b-bs and massive backside loom large on her lanky frame.
Courteous and ever conscious of her status in my flat, she showered me with daily praise and prayers. From our interactions, I discovered that she was six years older than me yet she accords me great regards always.

We bonded and blended fast. She is a skilled hair stylist who renders home services to her numerous clients. She hardly stays at home unless in the evenings. But most times, as a web designer, I work from home.

Suddenly, Regina started acting strange. I noticed her mood switch when my girl friend, Alero came for a weekend. Alero is an undergraduate of the University of Ibadan. It was her first time in my house. It was so much fun.
It started the very Friday night she came. We went to bed early but we slept late. Alero was virtually on fire. First, she s/ked my ni-ples nimbly and adroitly brushed my thighs with her furry, furled loins. My body pulsated.....
Continue Reading>>>
https://soupim.com/im-in-love-with-my-brothers-mistress-to-hell-with-family/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Mistress, To Hell With Family by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:52am On Sep 14, 2022
SUPERSTORY TELLERS OF NL.... weldone!!!!

dey wait for us on the other side of that BS link, we are coming after jesus return!

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Mistress, To Hell With Family by Godada(m): 6:14am On Sep 14, 2022
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Mistress, To Hell With Family by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 14, 2022
Bs
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Mistress, To Hell With Family by Capitalpunisher: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
So make we fry akamu ?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / To Relax Your Body And Mind During Love Making, You Need This /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.