Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) (72691 Views)

Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Skillsnigeria: 3:32am On Jun 10, 2022
grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by TheAviator: 3:33am On Jun 10, 2022
miwe:

Most South West youths are rallying for Peter Obi.

Self-deception

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by anonimi: 3:37am On Jun 10, 2022
olaboy33:
You lots never get tired chasing shadows even after your hopes keep getting dashed?

You still don't get it, do you?

Asiwaju is not your regular politician!

He is not your regular politician indeed as he made all the rogues parading themselves as politicians, starting with the Abacha a-looter comrade in Aso Rock. Are you not a brilliant genius

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by TheAviator: 3:42am On Jun 10, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The youths and Christians are getting their pvc to vote for Peter Obi.

While I am a supporter of Tinubu, I still respect your decision to support Peter Obi as it is your right. After all, we are in a democracy. But I am sorry to be the bearer of 'bad news' sir. Here is the bitter truth, Peter Obi will not win 2023 Presidential election. While I am not certain about who will emerge as winner between Atiku and Tinubu, I am 100% certain Peter Obi will not win, and even Peter Obi knows he will not win.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Justdogood(m): 3:44am On Jun 10, 2022
Let me take this space to clear up something here. Since the campaign for elected offices started, we have not rested in this country.
Every tribe is pitched against the other. But there is this particular thing I want to clear from the mind of some of my brothers.
My beloved Yoruba brothers. I am igbo. As much as we most atimes disagree and make it seem like we hate each other
I want you guys to understand one thing about this election, and our decision to oppose or not want to support Mr Bola A. Tinubu.

The thing is if the Yoruba nation decides to bring out another candidate
From the yoruba tribe or southwest. Who is younger, physically strong and fit, and more exposed to modern ideas and thereabout, We will support you guys.
You have the likes of Mr Rasheed Fasola, Mr Ayo Fayose, Gov Fawemei, Gov Sanwolu, ex Gov Ambode and many wonderful young and vibrant yoruba men who are already grounded in politics, are wealthy and have wonderful character. Who can pilot the affairs of this nation to better heights.

But giving us a Tinubu, a renowned thief. Who was a nobody but rose through siphoning of public funds, from when he was a senator to when he became a governor. Installing agberos and thugs and using them as willing tools. Putting his immediate family in offices to run the government and bring returns for their selfish and personal gains. A Tinubu who has been running Lagos state like its his family business. Who imposes governors on people and the governor doesn't do anything apart from what he says or he is kicked out or no second term for him.
A tinubu who is too old and should have gone home to rest after all he has made and milked from nigeria. A tinubu who can't come up with modern ideas of how states should be ran. Who feels the seat of the president of the federal Republic of Nigeria is a "thank you" sent for helping others get on it.

And trying to tell us how smart and dogged he is. How he is this & that, how he has raise and made alot of people whatsoever in this country is pure madness.
If you guys are not tired of this nation being ruled by misfits, just know that we are.
Give us better candidates from your region and we will support them.
Not a Tinubu

Not a tinubu that has everything against him. ( age, health, corruption case, thuggery, embezzlement, ego, nepotism, family affair government)
We are not your enemies my yoruba brothers.

Just that we don't want another 8 years of darkness. We have wasted this last 8 years as a nation under this current administration. We are tired and don't want a repetition again.
You and I aren't getting younger anymore.

We are only supporting Peter Obi cos he is the only one there who looks younger and talks like someone with modern day ideas.
Liek I said. Bring forward a Fasola or any other vibrant yoruba son and we will support you guys.
Please let's leave this old men to go and enjoy the spoils of war they have been keeping and stealing all this while from our beloved country. Give us an innovative young man pl3aseand you will have our support.

Please stop throwing tantrums and whatever when you hear us say we don't want this man
Please my brothers please.
Let's save Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by miniziter(m): 3:47am On Jun 10, 2022
plaindealer:
It was just a matter of time before they close rank and jointly face and eliminate the PDP..

Good start..things are looking good.. grin grin
He will use his billions abi as usual because that's the only thing that can fetch him vote.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Bluntemperor: 4:19am On Jun 10, 2022
mymadam:
Father and child reunion kiss

Beautiful !
Politics should not be a do and die affairs.
Understanding and appreciation of all the contestants,for a more inclusive and robust participation is why politics is the best form of democracy,unlike those in the oppressive regime!
God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Toni19: 4:25am On Jun 10, 2022
Yemi, be ready, we have work to do...

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 10, 2022
God1000:
Incoming president indeed, I will vote for Peter Obi since my man has been defeated by this riffraff.

Both Atiku and Tinubu are wishy-washy politicians

If you had applied this zeal for the Obi candidature to the general quest for the ACTUALISATION of the sovereign homeland, by now you would have won the right to a globally recognised country! Sometimes, folks deal in illusion without knowing it.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:35am On Jun 10, 2022
You will be the most insane mind to ever think that Peter Obi has a slim chance at winning. His only opponent is Atiku. A vote for Peter is a petered-away vote.
God1000:
Incoming president indeed, I will vote for Peter Obi since my man has been defeated by this riffraff.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Chochovini: 4:36am On Jun 10, 2022
God1000:

. Seconded bro.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Tonnierichy(m): 4:39am On Jun 10, 2022
miwe:
I like Tinubu but his chances of winning is slim.
They should have blocked him from getting the ticket. He will lose key states like Delta, Rivers and Imo. He will loose the entire east and South South.
I see him winning only Southwest States excluding Oyo. Even Edo state is for PDP.
Most South West youths are rallying for Peter Obi. It's game over for Asiwaju. His presidential bid is a huge mistake.
He cannot get northern votes without a Northern Muslim Vice. That's where his failure will begin. Tinubu has been scammed.
North is definitely going to AA.
Lol. Beer parlour analysis grin
He says yoruba youths are rooting for Obi. I weak

6 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Str8talk21: 4:40am On Jun 10, 2022
Tinubu is just deceiving himself. Let me be straight and blunt about this.
He can't win the Presidential election come 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by angelEmade: 4:40am On Jun 10, 2022
miwe:
They should have blocked him from getting the ticket. He will lose key states like Delta, Rivers and Imo. He will loose the entire east and South South.
I see him winning only Southwest States excluding Oyo. Even Edo state is for PDP.
Most South West youths are rallying for Peter Obi. It's game over for Asiwaju. His presidential bid is a huge mistake.
He cannot get northern votes without a Northern Muslim Vice. That's where his failure will begin. Tinubu has been scammed.
I swear down bro. All of us youngies that are pro Osinbajo fans here in the southwest are rooting for Obi now...and I pray Obi amass a lot of votes, his winning will be the only good consolation we can get for Osinbajo's loss. That druggie that terrorist chai...they wont happen to my Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 4:42am On Jun 10, 2022
ryloy:
That is why this man is a leader, he holds no grudge against anyone

Then where is ambode? Why did he oppose fasholas 2nd term and the even his ministerial appointment if not for buhari benevolence fashola would have been in political retirement home.

All these people stepping down for him my still get same treatment including buhari. is it not tinubu again? grin

They waiting for the right time to call vp judas again.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by walefresh3(m): 4:47am On Jun 10, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
By using Alpha beta to collect Nigeria 10% IGR abi
Olodo his company is already collecting tax for Nigeria since .. ok who own remita

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by LastProphet: 4:51am On Jun 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Everything he stated here has come to pass, not even a dot is left out.

Forget that thing, all offices of all formal organisations in the East should start asking for the official portrait of Jagaban, they can thank me later.

Gbam! Anybody that didnt know this already sorry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Karlosorji(m): 4:56am On Jun 10, 2022
olaboy33:

You lots never get tired chasing shadows even after your hopes keep getting dashed?

You still don't get it, do you?

Asiwaju is not your regular politician!
no, he's your grandfather
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by princenaira(m): 4:58am On Jun 10, 2022
tyson98:
Good gesture

Fake gesture just to deceive the naive
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Mozegee: 5:00am On Jun 10, 2022
To be sincere with this,as an igbo man Tinimbu have really change my orientation about him.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by frog12: 5:05am On Jun 10, 2022
MY GOD! just look at the picture of all these HORRIBLE people ruling nigeria shocked shocked shocked
no wonder we are DULL
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by frog12: 5:06am On Jun 10, 2022
this tinubu man look like he is very sick or he is in his 80s or 90s grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:08am On Jun 10, 2022
Funny Enough Asiwaju has all odds against him. I see people welcoming him as incoming President, I laugh. Most, if not all this people hailing him and believing he's the next president are Yorubas. It's purely ethnic bigotry.(It's understandable)
One thing they fail to understand is, the North will never leave their own to support a southerner when it is not in their interest. The reasons why they were able to manipulate previous elections was because they presented a Northerner as Flagbearer. The battle was between two Northerners. That was the only thing that gave APC a chance. Now, there's just one top contender from the North. He automatically has the support of the North. Asiwaju is faced with picking a Christian northerner as his VP. Which is as useless as anything because truth is, there is no single christian northerner who is well known politically and has the capability of convincing the Northerners to vote for him. If he picks a Muslim Muslim ticket, then he has lost the christian votes automatically and he'll have to share votes with top contenders.
You might want to say his money will speak for him, but Atiku will match him Kobo to Kobo and even more. And also, this is general election we're talking about. He can buy delegates and even aspirants and make them vote for him during Primaries, but the masses will collect his money and still vote for who they want.
If he wants to become President, he'll have to fight with every single thing he has. But I don't see him having any chances at all. The North knows how to play the game of politics more than anyone in this country. If you doubt me, we'll come back to this post few months from now.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by GreatrAnalyst: 5:11am On Jun 10, 2022
That's cool.
At same time, it's still a strategy. This act benefits him more than the VP or anyone afar off.
Bring your friends close, and your enemies closer.

He knows he needs supports of all, both enemies and allies to beat Atiku. If he lost, the possibility of him still remaining in APC is close to zero.

He is more than smart. He needs the party members in cohesion more than them being estranged.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by molasautos(m): 5:15am On Jun 10, 2022
miwe:

Which south west youth mr man it will shock u just wait and see

7 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by investigator007: 5:16am On Jun 10, 2022
This 2023 elections will one hell of an election
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by ugocliff(m): 5:20am On Jun 10, 2022
shigishege:
Yoruba is the best tribe in this Africa. Ague with obvious facts and figures from your region.

In which terms
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by frog12: 5:21am On Jun 10, 2022
hope osinbajo is ok. he looks sad and very tired !
he is just in the wrong party.
but by GOD, just look at these HORRIBLE people in the picture. these are our rulers ! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by ikorodureporta: 5:21am On Jun 10, 2022
Sense man. The man wisdom no get mate..

He needs good health to carry on.
Make una pray for a divine touch on him.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by TheRareGem1(f): 5:26am On Jun 10, 2022
Progressive minds

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Zeeku: 5:27am On Jun 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Better get the official portrait of the great Asiwaju of Nigeria before it becomes expensive. Thank me later. grin
Peter Obi is the man know this and have peace of mind.... Peter Obi 2023
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Deeprooted: 5:28am On Jun 10, 2022
ryloy:
That is why this man is a leader, he holds no grudge against anyone

Why do you in the first place expect him to hold grudges?

Osinbajo only exercised his franchise!

Nigerians and entitlement mentality!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) / Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.