Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) (72701 Views)

Governor Fintiri Visits VP Osinbajo Over Adamawa Security / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2022
PossibleG:
The only thing I like about him is that he surrounds himself with competent people take for instance after he finished his tenure as Lagos state governor he put fashola , then ambode (fashola worked so hard ) I would love to see fashola be president of Nigeria I swear down….

I would have liked to vote him but guy 8 years long o to day wait for better competent leader from bola,,rn apc is a no no from me ….so I’m just observing atiku and Obi and who they pick as vp and also their debate .

The same here.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Enumerator(m): 10:49am On Jun 10, 2022
I tell you!
God1000:
Incoming president indeed, I will vote for Peter Obi since my man has been defeated by this riffraff.

Both Atiku and Tinubu are wishy-washy politicians
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Spain007(m): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2022
God1000:
Incoming president indeed, I will vote for Peter Obi since my man has been defeated by this riffraff.

Just imagine from buhari to tinubu= to disaster
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by mymadam(m): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2022
pharmagba:

He can't knows he can't be president without Osinbajo
He could buy the delegates but can't buy the love the electorate has for Osinbajo

Really?
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 11:04am On Jun 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:12am On Jun 10, 2022
miwe:
I like Tinubu but his chances of winning is slim.
They should have blocked him from getting the ticket. He will lose key states like Delta, Rivers and Imo. He will loose the entire east and South South.
I see him winning only Southwest States excluding Oyo. Even Edo state is for PDP.
Most South West youths are rallying for Peter Obi.It's game over for Asiwaju. His presidential bid is a huge mistake.
He cannot get northern votes without a Northern Muslim Vice. That's where his failure will begin. Tinubu has been scammed.
North is definitely going to AA.
South West vote for Obi?. What manner of delusion is this? Could you guys please wake up from ur sleep. Ur delusion keeps destroying ur dreams and future
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Yoruba people I swear I respect you people alot. These people fight each other but easily they reconciled and movee on.

If you to know the truth of what I'm saying go to Lagos you will see agbero owo mi da fought like hell I bet you in the next few minute you will see the two of them smoking weed together. Same goes on in their community, in politics, in business etc when they fight I mean serious fight I can bet you in the next few months they are back together only on something extremely bad and evil they will never want yo be friends again but any other minor issue they dump it and move on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by pquaver(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2022
PossibleG:
The only thing I like about him is that he surrounds himself with competent people take for instance after he finished his tenure as Lagos state governor he put fashola , then ambode (fashola worked so hard ) I would love to see fashola be president of Nigeria I swear down ….

I would have liked to vote him but guy 8 years long o to day wait for better competent leader from bola,,rn apc is a no no from me ….so I’m just observing atiku and Obi and who they pick as vp and also their debate .

Bola Tinubu is 10000009 times better than atiku so please
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nice one
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Upworkwriter007(f): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
miwe:
I like Tinubu but his chances of winning is slim.
They should have blocked him from getting the ticket. He will lose key states like Delta, Rivers and Imo. He will loose the entire east and South South.
I see him winning only Southwest States excluding Oyo. Even Edo state is for PDP.
Most South West youths are rallying for Peter Obi. It's game over for Asiwaju. His presidential bid is a huge mistake.
He cannot get northern votes without a Northern Muslim Vice. That's where his failure will begin. Tinubu has been scammed.
North is definitely going to AA.
He'll actually win Oyo. Six states is enough for him, make he go rest.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by freakz(m): 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
ryloy:
That is why this man is a leader, he holds no grudge against anyone

Sanwoolu don abandon his role as Lagos state Governor for entourage duty!!
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by pharmagba: 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
[quote author=mymadam post=113663850]

Really? [/quote
Pardon my typo error

He knows he can't be president without Osinbajo
He could buy the delegates but can't buy the love the electorate has for Osinbajo
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by emmaodet: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Better get the official portrait of the great Asiwaju of Nigeria before it becomes expensive. Thank me later. grin

grin grin grin grin

Una dey craze for this nairaland.

I don laff tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by nogragra: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
ryloy:
Professor iof no substance, somebody put you there you tried to corner him. Not that i care at all about politics but this man is an ingrate. Tinubu may not be a good guy but as far as putting yorubas that has been marginalised for decades in key positions he is good. cant compare obasanjo nuisance to him. Obasanjo a morun ma lee lo. Of what use is the life of Obasanjo?
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by OgaTheTop2: 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
God1000:

Wisely and nicely said. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by OgaTheTop2: 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Better get the official portrait of the great Asiwaju of Nigeria before it becomes expensive. Thank me later. grin
Wheyrhey cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Daum: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
adekolaelect:
You better join Oshinbade in selling Ice cream than to waste your time and Energy voting for Obi.

Don't worry
It's my vote. Let me spend it on who deserves it
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by kemz12(m): 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
Lets pray for his health first, before we conclude on him winning.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by kemz12(m): 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
ryloy:

He is the Incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Are You God, hold ur peace and learn. U can't even see beyond ur nose, yet you are concluding on a matter greater than the distance in between ur eyes and ur nose.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Don't be delusional. I am not a fan of Tinubu but that dude is going to win with a wide margin. cheesy

Do you think Tinubu is your regular politician? Or you do you think he needs the SE states for his political victory?

Kano alone covers the entire voting strength of the SE. When you come add Katsina and Kaduna (making up the 3Ks) e swallow the entire voting strength of SE, SS and some parts of SW.

Pipe dreams. grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by adekolaelect(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
Daum:

Don't worry
It's my vote. Let me spend it on who deserves it
and Later start wailing ,Agitating and Bitterness.

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by orisa37: 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
MOHAMMED VISIT THE MOUNTAIN WITH OLIVE BRANCH.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by graphicsacademy: 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
A leader will always be a leader, Tinubu is a great politician that I respect, always understand the game of politics. Abeg contact me for ur graphics design project with affordable price whassap 08030760457.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by AkinboT22: 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
Good yoruba is one
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by angelEmade: 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
fyneguy:

Lol keep deceiving yourself. Tinubu is the next President. Take it to the bank.

Feel free to work for PO, but don't invest your emotions o. It could be devastating
I sure hope you are not a sour loser. You will need this same spirit in the future.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Daum: 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
adekolaelect:
and Later start wailing ,Agitating and Bitterness.

Wailing for what
I am not hungry bro
God has been faithful.
If I fit survive Buhari, who I no fit survive
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by beemedia1: 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
ryloy:

He is the Incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

In sha Allah
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by TijaniAbu: 12:05am On Jun 11, 2022
ryloy:

That Judas Osinbajo must be a fake pastor or doesn't he know that as seen in the 109th Psalm the reference is made of both the wife and children of Judas Iscariot. What a terrible testimony for a man to leave behind. The children are vagabonds and beggars and the extortioner has taken all his family has. Yes Judas had a family that suffered greatly.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits VP Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) by Ekpeitit(m): 12:19am On Jun 11, 2022
Tinubu please be careful with the traitor, don't eat anything in his house.
The traitor has no political value.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Saraki Deceived President Buhari To Become Senate President -SaharaReporters / Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) / See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.